Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going All The Way

"Julia goes all the way with Ben, taking his BBC and stretching her married pussy to its limit."

97
8 Comments 8
22.1k Views 22.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of Julia's first Hot Wife experience and first time with a BBC. She's comforted by Ben and allows herself to let go and be the naughty wife her husband wanted her to be. <p> [ADVERT] </p>-Recap of P1: Julia finally acts on her husband's desires of wanting her to be a hotwife and experiences her first BBC while fooling around in the hot tub with Ben."

It was late morning when there was a knock on the living room window. It was Devin and Ben who had come by to say good morning before they headed out for their afternoon hike. They asked the girls if they’d be interested in meeting up again that evening for dinner and some drinks at their place. Before Kendra could say yes, it was Julia that enthusiastically accepted their invitation.

As the guys left, Kendra grinned at Julia and told her, “Oh my god, you’re going to fuck him, aren’t you?!” Julia was blushing and told her that Mike had given her the go-ahead and that she was going to do it! They both laughed and Kendra mentioned that it was going to be a fun night!

After a quick lunch, they headed out for their afternoon hike. The afternoon seemed to drag on and both girls were just anxious for it to be nighttime already and to have some fun with the boys. When they got back to their rental, they showered and got ready to go next door to have dinner with the guys.

Julia had put on a little black thong and the only dress that she had packed for the trip – a long, tight-fitting but cozy dress with blue and white diagonal stripes and a semi-low-cut top with little shoulder straps. She had given her hair some extra curls and put on a bit of makeup. Kendra went for a slightly more forward and slutty outfit that she knew Devin was going to go crazy for. She was wearing a pair of short booty shorts with a low crop tank top combined with a pushup bra with her hair tied up high. Her tits were impossible to keep your eyes off of and she knew Devin would be all over them.

They headed over and Julia had butterflies in her stomach as they approached. They were greeted at the door and Devin quickly went straight in to give Kendra a hug, lifting her by her ass and kissing her. Julia and Ben were a bit surprised and looked at each other with big eyes and Ben leaned in giving her a soft but firm kiss, asking her how her day was. They all chatted and enjoyed a couple of drinks as dinner was prepared. Throughout the early evening and dinner, Julia was fixated on Ben and from time to time they would brush up next to one another. Julia had whispered in his ear how much she had enjoyed the previous evening in the hot tub and how she was looking forward to picking up where they had left off.

There was so much anticipation and build-up that it didn’t take long after dinner while sitting in the living room for things to heat up between Devin & Kendra with some heavy kissing and serious petting. It was quickly apparent as Devin started taking her top off that they weren’t going anywhere and were going to be fucking shortly!

Ben grabbed Julia by the hand and led her to his room where they could have some privacy. As the bedroom door shut behind them Julia was quickly all over Ben. He was a bit stunned by her forwardness but grabbed her firmly as their hands started to explore each other's bodies. He asked her again to tell him how much she enjoyed herself in the hot tub and if she missed his big dick. Half out of breath and still with butterflies she answered him as he kissed her neck. Telling him how she couldn’t stop thinking of him all throughout the day.

She could barely contain herself as she started undoing his pant and finally had her hands on his hardening shaft once again. It was still so new and intimidating but yet so comforting to hold. As she stroked it and continued kissing, Ben turned her slightly and had her lean down on the bed with her ass up in the air. He slowly ran his hands inside her legs starting at the bottom of her dress and working them up between her thighs, lifting the dress slightly over her ass.

She was wearing the little black thong and had the cutest ass, tight but with enough curve to make you crazy. As he rubbed and grabbed her ass he started to rub her pussy over her underwear, feeling her warmth and wetness. He gave her ass a couple of light but firm slaps and slowly lowered her thong so that he could rub her bare pussy.

Lifting her back up they resumed kissing with Ben working her clit and periodically running his fingers between her lips. Julia was eager for his cock and got down on her knees, looking up at him with her big blue eyes as she slowly started to kiss, lick and suck his head into her mouth. As she took it deeper she moaned slightly and Ben started to gently fuck her face while holding her head. She was gaging while trying to take as much of his big cock as she could.

She couldn’t believe how dirty and horny she was, sucking on someone else’s cock out of wedlock, and moaned out to Ben that she needed to feel him inside of her. He was delighted and couldn’t wait to feel her tight little white pussy. He laid her down on the bed and kissed her some more, slowly making his way down to her breast, stomach, and finally to her pussy. Her pussy was soaked and it was clear that Ben was a guy who loved going down on a lady and knew what he was doing. He took his time teasing her and building her up even further until she couldn’t take it any longer and pulled him back up.

EmmilyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmilyWalker

They kissed passionately while he started pushing his head between her lips, sliding up and down and coating it in her wetness. She gasped as he slowly pushed into her and started to moan as he gently worked his big thick cock into her tight married pussy. When he finally got it all the way in, he held it there, kissing and holding each other while Julia caught her breath. The feeling was unlike any she had, had before and she couldn’t believe how much better the real thing felt compared to her big dildo and to Mike, her husband. She was filled to the brim, stretched as she had never been before. Ben slowly started thrusting in and out and Julia seemed to be in a state of euphoric ecstasy. As she relaxed Ben was able to start picking up the pace and his balls started to smack her little ass with each and every deep stroke. 

The thought of fucking another man's wife was exciting him more than he could have imagined and they were both in total ecstasy! It was a lot for Julia to handle but she was managing to take all of Ben like a good little hotwife that she now was! It didn’t take long before she felt herself tightening down on his shaft and almost without warning started to cum all over him, moaning and breathing loudly as her body shook.

Ben slowed down to let her catch her breath and after several moments started kissing her passionately and slowly thrusting in and out once again, it was almost as if her orgasm never ended and she was in heaven. He told her that he wanted to fuck her doggy style and Julia was happy to comply. She loved getting fucked from behind and Ben was just firm and aggressive enough to have her feel like a total slut. He grabbed both her ass cheeks as he pulled her back and forth onto him, watching her lips wrap around him and smacking her ass from time to time! 

It was the best fuck of her life and she didn’t want it to end but yet she also wanted to take charge and empty Ben’s balls inside of her. She pulled away from him and had him lie down on his back and leaned in to kiss him as she straddled him and stroked his cock between her thighs. He was trying to push in but she restrained him, sitting upwards into a cowgirl position, she wanted him to see her being stretched as she slowly lowered herself all the way down onto him.

Getting up into a semi-squat she started bouncing up and down on his big shaft, higher than she had ever been able to bounce before. This was her husband's favourite position and she knew it wouldn’t take long before she milked him. She could see Ben starting to tense up and proceeded to rub her clit while never losing a beat. She was instantly back on the edge, biting her lip and begging him for his cum in her married pussy. The thought of filling up another man's wife put him over the edge as he started to explode inside of her. Julia let herself go and started cumming in unison with him while continuing to bounce up and down, making sure to milk every last drop. 

Julia passed out onto Ben’s chest. He held her tight, she was exhausted, shaking and out of breath as she came down from her orgasm. She fell asleep in his arms with his cum leaking out of her and onto the bed. 

When she woke the next morning to see Ben still next to her, she couldn’t believe she had fucked him, and even more, how much she had liked it. She was no longer worried about Mike but rather excited to tell him about her experience when she got home, knowing how hard he would cum hearing what a good girl she was.

As she lay there looking at Ben still asleep she could feel her pussy start to tingle. She was sore from the night before but yet knew she wanted more of him inside of her. She softly kissed him awake while stroking his cock hard. It didn’t take much to convince him and before long they were spooning on their side and Julia was yet again being filled back up to her limit. As he started slowly thrusting and kissing her neck, the pain from being so used the night before turned to pleasure and her eyes rolled back, she knew she was in trouble as she wouldn’t be able to get enough of Ben’s big black cock!

The last two days of the trip were much more of the same, with hikes, hot tubs, and a lot of time in bed playing with Ben. When it was finally time to go back home to Mike and her family, she was excited yet a little sad. She loved her husband and couldn’t wait to drive him crazy with her new stories and imagine how he would want to reclaim her, but yet she knew she was going to miss being fucked by Ben, miss being stretched and filled to her limit and miss cumming like she had never cum before and had now gotten used to over the past few days. As the girls said their goodbyes to the boys,  Ben mentioned that he would likely be on the East Coast in the fall for work and would love to see her again. Her eyes lit up and she knew it would be something great to look forward to!

Stay Tuned for Part 3, Ben Comes to Town and Mike Gets Cuckold! 

Published 
Written by Coach2240
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments