Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julia’s First Hotwife And BBC Experience

"Story of Julia’s first time with another man out of wedlock, and her first time being stretched by a BBC."

127
12 Comments 12
46.0k Views 46.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Julia's first time being a hot wife and experiencing a BBC"

Julia and I have been married for five years now and together for nearly ten. We have a young family with three children and life has been good. Our sex life remains active and I loved fucking her throughout the various stages of pregnancy and lactation. I’ve always been extremely turned on by Julia even before we started dating, but since she has become a mother I just can’t get enough of her. Oddly there is something extremely sexy about a young hot MILF and Julia definitely fits the definition.

In order to better visualize her, Julia has a very athletic build at 5’ 4” and 125 lbs with a near-perfect ass, perky B cup tits with firm nipples, and long dirty blond hair with a slight curl.

When we started dating, my fantasies were always about having a threesome with her and another girl but over the past few years I’ve found myself picturing her more and more with other men. I would catch myself thinking of her enjoying herself with another man and almost instantly feel my pants getting tight at the thought.

At first it confused me as to why I was getting so aroused but as I researched and read more on the topic it made more sense to me. After reading other stories and people's experiences it became clear that what really turned me on was the idea of Julia being a Hotwife – that of a Hotwife experience more so than that of a cuckold experience. However, both have turned me on at different times.

We’ve always been able to speak very openly with each other and often talked of our sexual fantasies before or during sex. When I first started mentioning these thoughts to her several years ago she was a bit shocked and timid to say her thoughts but I would notice that she would get wetter and more aroused while fucking. 

With time, talking lead to watching Julia masturbate with dildos while asking her how good it would feel to take another man inside of her and sometimes licking her clit at the same time until she climaxed. At seven and a half inches and a decent width, there’s been no issue fulfilling her needs, but for whatever reason the thought of her pussy being stretched out and filled by another larger penis made me want to explode. 

One Christmas about two years ago I bought her a big black dildo as a surprise. I had butterflies before giving it to her and really didn’t know what she would think of it and if she would feel it was too much. When I gave it to her she was shocked but immediately excited. To my surprise and arousal, she had NO hesitation to try and push it in her.

My god was it hot to watch! I nearly came just watching her while she was laying on her back on the bed after a bath trying to push the head into her. It took some extra lube and some deep relaxing breaths before she managed to coax it in and instantly let out a gasping moan. She started rubbing her clit and moaning as she started fucking herself a bit faster and deeper. Her breathing and moaning increased and she climaxed hard with her lips gripping the massive shaft. As she slowly pulled it out, her pussy looked used and she seemed absolutely spent and in bliss. 

I was still stroking my cock and I couldn’t believe how hard it made me! When asking her how it felt and hearing her genuine response back that it felt unbelievable, very fulfilling and one of the best orgasms she’s experienced, I couldn’t hold it any longer and exploded all over! 

Although we were both extremely turned on we didn’t share the same view when it came to making it a reality. Julia felt strongly that our marriage is sacred and that she did not want anything to potentially ruin our marriage. Hard to argue with her, but I let her know that she had a green light from me if she ever wanted to flirt or even play around a little with another guy. She assured me that, that would only ever happen in my dreams!! Fast forward a couple of years to this past summer and Julia was about to surprise even herself!

It was time for a well overdue break from motherhood and a girls' getaway with her best friend Kendra who lived on the West coast. The girls had booked a small Airbnb outside of Mt. Hood National Forest where they were going to be doing some hiking and relaxing. Their Airbnb was located in an almost campground set up with mini boutique homes, each with a little privacy, outdoor patio area and some even had their own hot tubs. 

They were there for five nights, and on their second day the accommodation next to them had a new guest turnover. What appeared to be a couple of black guys in their mid to late twenties. Kendra was a little excited as she had been single for a while and could use a little fun. She told Julia that they should go over to greet the new neighbours and invite them over later for a drink. Julia just wanted to do their own thing but Kendra insisted. 

As they walked over in their tight hiking pants and tank tops they were greeted with friendly smiles. The guys were both around six feet tall, fit and athletic build. They had just arrived from the city for a weekend away in nature. Kendra invited them to come over for a drink after they had finished settling in, naturally the guys agreed.

A little while later they were over and the four of them were relaxing outside on the patio enjoying some drinks. Kendra and Devin were quickly flirting and getting closer to one another. Julia was getting along well with Ben and they were enjoying talking about similar interests and hikes that they were planning on doing in the area.

As the sun was setting and it started getting chilly, Kendra suggested that it would be a perfect night to have a hot tub and told Devin & Ben that they had to join them. Julia had looked over to Kendra with a strong glare and said that the boys probably wanted to get an early night's rest for tomorrow’s hiking. However, Devin was quick to accept the offer and that they would be right back with some swim trunks. 

Julia couldn’t believe Kendra but figured what was the big deal. She knew Kendra hadn’t been with anyone in a while and would play along as her wing woman. They changed into their bikinis and were already in the hot tub when the guys got back. When the guys took their shirts off to get in and Julia saw how fit Ben was with his defined six-pack she was overwhelmed. She felt little butterflies in her stomach and tingling between her legs, bringing her back to her younger days.

It didn’t take long for Devin to have his arm around Kendra. Kendra’s hands seemed to be wandering and some whispers went back and forth. After a little while, Kendra and Devin got up to get out of the hot tub and head into the house. Kendra mentioned to Julia that she hoped she was ok on her own and not to wait up for her. Julia was a bit stunned that on her girls' getaway she was now alone in a hot tub with someone she had just met a few hours earlier but yet was extremely attracted to.

Ben and she kept talking and really connected quite easily. Talking about all sorts of things was effortless and not awkward. Ben noticed that Julia kept stretching her neck and when asked about it, she mentioned that she had a knot from falling asleep on the plane ride. Ben offered to massage the knot for her. Julia had a slight pause but was feeling good after a few drinks and felt comforted by Ben. 

ZoeyWillits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeyWillits

She went over to the other side and sat between his legs facing forward and sitting very upright. Ben started to massage her shoulders and neck. His hands were muscular yet gentle and he knew how to relax her muscles. Slowly without any thought, Julia start to relax and lean back into his arms.

Ben kept massaging but was now also running his hands down her arms and up around the side of her neck and the bottom of her hair. To her surprise she let out a small moan and caught herself, apologizing to Ben and sitting upright once again. He was quick to ask her if he had done something wrong and also apologize if he had. He was a gentleman and that’s what allowed Julia to let herself succumb to her own desires. 

She thought in her head that this is what her husband had fantasied so much about and had given her a pass to do. She laid back in Ben’s arms and rested her head on his shoulder. Ben started to let his hands explore Julia’s body underwater and started to rub her thighs, her stomach, and, eventually, grabbing her breast. Julia parted her legs and Ben started softly rubbing her mound over her bottoms. 

She found herself making the next move, standing up and turning around to straddle Ben in the hot tub. They started to kiss, softly at first and Julia’s hands started to explore his muscular body. Things were getting heated and Julia could feel something increasing in size and firmness between her legs. She had started slowly grinding down on his lap and his shaft. Their kissing had intensified and Ben removed her bikini top and started caressing her breast with his hands. He was now kissing her neck and had lifted her up slightly by her ass so that he could kiss and suck on her tits. This allowed her the opportunity to reach down and feel with her hands for the first time this massive object that she had been grinding on. 

She couldn’t believe what she had taken hold of! The stories and rumours are true she thought to herself! By this point Ben had both his hands on her ass and was sliding his fingers between her lips while Julia had freed his cock and was stroking it up and down. Ben could feel Julia’s lust for him and wanted more. He pushed himself up to sit on the edge of the hot tub.

This was the first time that Julia was able to fully see his cock. It had to have been nearly ten inches with substantial girth! She grabbed it with both hands, unable to fully wrap her fingers around it. Slowly she leaned down to kiss his head and started licking his shaft. She was skilled and eager to please but struggled to take such a big cock into her mouth. Ben softly grabbed her head, pushing it down and feeding her his cock into her mouth and throat. 

She gagged a little at first but as she got more spit and relaxed she found her rhythm. She started working his shaft and would take breaks to suck on his balls. It didn’t take long looking down at this cute white milf for him to tense up and empty his load into her mouth. Julia swallowed every last drop. She had always been a good cocksucker!  Ben relaxed back down into the hot tub, holding Julia in his arms. She had leaned herself tightly back up against his body. Ben wrapped his arms around her and slowly started rubbing her thighs and working his hands back to her pussy. He worked her clit while holding her tight and softly kissing until she orgasmed hard in his arms.

The two of them stayed embraced like this for several more minutes before finally getting out of the hot tub and getting dressed. Julia was a bit shocked at what had just happened but thanked Ben for the surprising, yet wonderful evening and stated she was going to call it a night. 

Ben went back to his place and Julia’s mind started racing thinking about Mike, her husband back home, taking care of the three kids. She was worried, did he really mean it when he said she had the green light to fool around, was he going to be turned on or mad! As she lay in bed by herself she had such conflicting thoughts and feelings. She felt guilty and worried about how her husband would react but yet aroused and wanting more. Her arousal took over as she started rubbing herself thinking about what it would feel like to try and take Ben inside of her. She started to finger herself and was shocked at how wet she was. She turned on to her stomach thrusting downwards until she climaxed thinking of Ben stretching her married pussy! 

The next morning she awoke with the same conflicting worries thinking of Mike. They were supposed to talk mid-morning and she didn’t know whether to mention something to him or not. As she joined Kendra for breakfast the two talked about their evenings. She wasn’t shocked to hear that Kendra and Devin had slept together several times before the night was done. But Kendra was rather surprised to hear that Julia and Ben had fooled around. She questioned her, asking about Mike and their marriage. And that is when Julia explained Mike’s Hotwife fantasies and the green light he had given her. Kendra couldn’t believe it and told Julia that it was amazing that she had such a trusting husband and such an amazing opportunity to be free. 

As they talked more and Kendra described her time with Devin, all Julia could do was think of what it would feel like to have Ben inside of her. The more they talked, the more Julia knew she couldn’t leave to go home without fucking him. Just as she had come to that realization, her phone rang, it was Mike FaceTiming; her heart jumped. 

She went to her room to talk and was having a hard time focusing when Mike updated her on the kids. He asked her if everything was ok and that’s when she said she had to tell him something. Worried, he quickly asked if everything was ok. She assured him she was fine but that she needed to tell him about last night. She reminded him about his fantasy and the pass he had given her to be allowed to flirt or fool around with someone. Mike was intrigued and eager to hear more and Julia could see that he was not angry which gave her comfort to continue. She told him about Ben and Devin and how she was left in the hot tub alone with Ben and how things escalated quickly. 

Mike couldn’t believe it and told her he never thought she’d go through with it but that he was extremely turned on and couldn’t wait to fuck her when she got home. She was relieved and happy and continued to tell him about how she further touched herself in bed thinking of what it would be like to be filled by such a big cock and how she imagined it feeling so good. She could see his stunned and aroused reaction. She continued to tell him that not only did she really want to feel him but that she needed to feel him. There was a moment of silence and Julia could tell Mike was rock-hard thinking of what she needed. 

They spoke of a few terms and agreed that Julia was free to fuck Ben as long as she felt comfortable, was safe, and agreed to recount the experience once home. 

As they said goodbye to each other and Julia joined Kendra back in the living room, they were both left in a heightened sense of suspense and arousal. 

Stay Tuned for Part 2.

Published 
Written by Coach2240
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments