Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lunch appointment continued.

"Finally I was in a mmf"

43
9 Comments 9
2.7k Views 2.7k
738 words 738 words

Author's Notes

"Please read my two first stories before this one."

It didn't happen. He was tired, we were all tired, and we went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up early and lay enjoying life. It was hot, so we had all pushed the covers off and I could lie and look at the two bodies, nice to think that my wife (M) had had lovely sex with Henrik. She had enjoyed it so much. She was far more confident and sexier than she had been in many years. Also, it is well done by a lady in her seventies to score a handsome slim man in his fifties.

Her lovely little breasts seemed to be enjoying her dreams, the nipples bristling wildly, and I lay enjoying the sight until I couldn't wait to touch them.

She was obviously enjoying it in her sleep, but started to wake up at my caresses. She opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled. We kissed tenderly as we caressed each other's bodies.

She whispered, "Thank you for letting me experience this and thank you for persuading me to do it."

I replied: "It's only natural, you don't have to do without sex just because I can't give it to you anymore."

Her: "But what if I want more lovers? Can you handle that too?"

Me: "You just do what you want, I'll support you in every way, as long as you don't leave me! I enjoy seeing you happy, beautiful and sexy."

We lay close, very close and enjoyed each other's company, but could not lie still. Our hands were constantly wandering, and Henrik slowly began to wake up.

We did not allow ourselves to be distracted and continued our petting, while Henrik became more and more present.

He asked, "Can I join you or is it too private?"

Me: "Of course you can. I'm sure M wants to feel your hard cock in her. And I'm going to enjoy watching it!"

He came closer and now there was a mess of hands exploring, I saw my cue to remove mine, hers and his panties so that everyone was naked.

I turned and started to lick her while Henrik lay very close behind her. Between her legs I could see his cock, which was now stiff. No wonder she liked it; it was almost twice the size of mine.

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

He was now so close that it was touching her ass, and she was clearly excited at the prospect of being fucked while I licked her. I grabbed his cock and maneuvered it closer to her pussy. He let it happen without showing that it was strange to have my help in getting it inside her. He slid in, she moaned loudly and he started to fuck her as I eagerly continued licking. I had a good view of his lovely cock and her pussy. It was what I had wanted to see for so long, and it was just as good as I had expected. I was completely at home in my role, no jealousy, just genuine joy that we could be so free about the situation.

My tongue was getting more than close to his cock now, I had moved slightly so I could lick his cock as it slid in and out. He was clearly enjoying my efforts and moaned wildly as we slowly but surely moved towards his climax.

Soon he couldn't take it anymore, he stiffened violently and ejaculated. She just lay there enjoying it as he slowly fell out of her while I continued to lick. He lay there recovering while I did my best to clean up after him.

Suddenly she said, "Watch out, I guess it's coming out now."

I continued without reacting, she moaned without further warning and then the cum came out in my mouth just when she came.

Wow, I thought, that was good. Henrik lay there looking at me, so I asked: "Should I clean you too?"

He thought a bit, then he replied: "It could actually be fun to try if M thinks it's okay."

M had no objections, so I eagerly sucked on Henrik's limp cock, which, however, quickly reacted to the situation and stood big and hard again.

It was the first time I sucked Henrik's cock, but it certainly wasn't the last.

If your reactions to this are as good as the two first parts you may be lucky to hear more about that.

Published 
Written by duck88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments