Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner Appointment

"Another good experience for my wife"

34
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of my earlier stories, so please read them first."

M told me that Henrik had invited her out to dinner on Friday evening. She had said no thanks, because she felt a little guilty about having to leave me home alone, since I wasn't invited!

"Why is that?" I said. "You will be coming home again, won't you? I can easily think of something to do on my own for one night. Will you come home and sleep, or will you stay at his place?"

"I said no thanks to him, so I will eat and sleep at home!"

"I guess you can still say yes. And then you have to talk about where you sleep. You have to think about your own needs instead of thinking about whether you're hurting me. You aren't hurting me, as long as you don't leave me. I've been the prime mover myself in making sure you can have some good sex now that I can no longer get an erection."

 

The next day, M said that she had spoken to Henrik again and that she had accepted the invitation. He had said that he had a good friend who would very much like to meet her, so they would be three for dinner. He had booked a table for the two of them on Friday because I had said no, but now he would change the reservation to three.

 

It became Friday afternoon, M changed into some rather sexy clothes, tight leather pants and an orange jacket, which was closed at the front, but which could not hide the fact that she had again chosen a sheer blouse. I couldn't tell if she was wearing a bra underneath, but figured I could find out by checking her closet after she left.

I checked her messages on the phone. Henrik had written that his good friend Alex was anxious to see her and that both of them would very much like her to wear the little naughty bra. Well, I guess I didn't have to check her closet after all.

Well, I thought, is he going to brag about his conquest, or is he really going to share her with his friend? It will be quite exciting to find out.

She had packed a small suitcase, so I said, "You're sleeping there, I see, so I'll see you tomorrow."

I saw my cue to hide the microphone in her bag. She was ready to leave and asked if I was completely ok with her leaving.

I replied as always that she should enjoy herself and have a good time without me, I am fine with being alone at home for just one night.

I offered to drive her so that she could drive with Henrik after they had eaten. She agreed and I drove her to the restaurant where she was to meet the two friends. We kissed, I said: "Have lots of fun and a very good night." She smiled at me and went inside. I remembered the suitcase, so I waited until they had said hello, then I texted her to ask Henrik to unlock his car so I could put it in his trunk.

A moment later a car flashed and I recognized Henrik's car from the lunch date and put the suitcase in there. I now saw that there was a cafe directly opposite the restaurant, and I realised that I had to have something to eat before I drove off. I sat down and discovered that I could see the three of them in the restaurant from my seat. Too good to be true, I thought. I could see they were enjoying themselves, she was obviously the center and you could tell she was enjoying it. I could also see that the jacket was no longer quite as buttoned as before. I turned on the microphone in time to hear Henrik ask her if she had put on the bra he had asked for. She answered, "Of course I have," and Alex said he had heard about it and was dying to see her without the jacket. "It probably won't be here," she said and laughed happily.

Alex then said that Henrik had hinted that they all would go to his house after dinner and that he would be happy to see her without the jacket there.

She said, "Ok, I didn't realize you were going home with us after dinner, but if Henrik thinks so it's fine with me. Then I think I'll enjoy not wearing a jacket when we have a drink after dinner."

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

I thought it might be time to turn off the microphone, but I just managed to hear Alex say that for his sake they might as well leave now.

I thought I couldn't possibly allow myself to lurk anymore, but stayed still long enough to watch them walk to the car.

Henrik gave Alex the keys and asked him to drive. He and M got in the back and they drove off.

I thought that now she was probably going to have two cocks and I sincerely hoped that she would enjoy it, and I was looking forward to hearing her tell me about it on Saturday.

I drove to the swingers club again and enjoyed the evening watching others having sex while being watched, and I also spent some time in the glory hole sucking some dicks. Then I drove home and slept, got up and ate breakfast and waited for news from M. I regularly checked where she was, and just before lunch she came home to a well-laid table - I had seen when they left Henrik's place to drive her home, so I had set the table.

She came in alone, now in more ordinary clothes. We kissed and I asked how she had been with Henrik and his friend.

She didn't really want to tell, but I insisted, and she then told me that Alex had driven them home to Henrik's. I asked if she had taken off her jacket, she blushed and said "Yes, I did that when we got home."

"Were you wearing the open bra?" I asked.

She replied, "Yes, I was."

"And what did Alex say to that?" I asked.

"Henrik had told him about it, and he said that he had been looking forward to seeing me in it, and that he had hoped that the blouse was completely transparent, which it was."

“Well, did they like what they saw?” I asked.

She replied, "Yeah, they were pretty excited. We were supposed to have a drink, but we didn't. They started picking on me right away, but I guess you don't want to hear about that."

"Yes, I would very much like to hear about that. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it very much. They complimented me, they kissed me, they groped me and quickly they took off my blouse and my pants so that I was only wearing a tiny thong and my tiny open bra. I could tell by the whole thing that the three of us were going to bed and that it was going to be pretty hot, but I didn't expect what happened. But you don't want to know, so I won't tell you!"

"Yes, I really want to know that, did they treat you nicely and did they give you a good experience? You have to tell me about it, otherwise I'm going to guess wildly and wonder like crazy what happened!"

"Yes, of course you're right. They were SO sweet and attentive, and they kissed me all the time. It was quite clear that it was agreed between them that they would share me, and they maneuvered me up in bed, where they took off my thong and all their own clothes. They quickly became very excited and their dicks bristled wildly, and we ended up as a sandwich."

"A sandwich? So you had two dicks at the same time?"

"Yes, I told you that you didn't want to hear about it!"

"Well, I do want to hear about it! Was it good?"

"It was absolutely amazing and I'm sorry to say it straight out, it was the best sex I've ever had and I'm dying to try it again! I really hope the boys want to do it again."

"They MUST want that, otherwise you'll just have to find someone else."

"It's not like me to just throw myself into the limelight, and I would never have had these experiences without your push. I would never have done anything if you hadn't come up with the singles party and pushed me to carry it out. I really think that's so sweet of you!"

And then we talked a little more about what the future might bring, I'm looking forward to experiencing it! But I wonder if Henrik and Alex will soon be on the field again?

Published 
Written by duck88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments