Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lunch Agreement

"Continuation of Singlefest."

42
10 Comments 10
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"You should read my first story before this one."

The week after the single party went quickly, everything was good, my wife was happy and positive.

Friday morning she said cautiously: "Henrik asks if he and I can have lunch tomorrow."

"Of course you can. I will find something to do, so that you can be here," I replied and continued: "you shop for a good lunch. I'll leave early, so the two of you will be alone in the house."

She looked relieved; maybe she had expected me to be negative. But how could I? She should be allowed to be without me once in a while and do as she pleases. And her experiences over the weekend had done her good.

She shopped during the day and at dinner she asked, “Are you sure it's okay for us to keep you out of the house tomorrow?"

I answered: "Yes, I've made an appointment tomorrow from 12 to 6 p.m. I'll be home around 6.30 p.m., and then maybe the three of us can have dinner together?"

"We haven't talked about dinner," she replied, "But let's just say that, I'll ask him tomorrow."

Saturday morning I noticed that she had bought new underwear; a small thong and an open bra, which was laid out so discreetly that I probably shouldn't have seen it. It was under a transparent blouse and a pair of (also new) leggings which looked extremely tight. I thought, "WOW, she really intends to make an impression on him. I can't wait to see her in it!"

It was 11 o'clock, I had to leave soon, but she was in no hurry to get dressed. Obviously I wasn't supposed to see how gorgeous she intended to look. Maybe she thought I'd be jealous.

I couldn't wait any longer to see her in that outfit, so I said, "Aren't you going to wear clothes today? I would like to see what you're going to look like when Henrik arrives."

She answered somewhat hesitantly: "I haven't quite decided yet. I'll go upstairs and look at it when you're gone."

I couldn't help it, so I said: "Now I've actually seen what you've just bought, and I'd like to see you in it before I drive off, and you have to promise me that you will wear it when I get home. I'm not jealous or mad, I just want to see what you are going to look like when Henrik comes."

She replied: "I'd rather wait to put it on until you are gone, but I promise you'll see it when you get home."

I said: "Ok, then I will look forward to seeing you when I get home, but under no circumstances can you change your bra. I love a pretty half cup bra with a pair of beautiful breasts in it."

She replied: "So you have seen that the bra is very small? You were not supposed to know that."

I said: "You know I'm not jealous, I want you to have good sex with other men, now that I can't give it to you anymore. Of course you have to wear that bra under a see-through blouse. He'll love it. You have the nicest breasts anyone can dream of and it looks like your new leggings are quite revealing too. It's going to be a lovely day for you two and I'm content to come home and see you looking naughty, as long as it's the two of us who are married and who love each other."

She answered by walking up the stairs to the bedroom. I waited anxiously to see what she would do, and after a while she came down. She looked like a goddess, her breasts were lifted by the small bra and the nipples stood out through the see-through blouse, shouting "Come and touch us, come and tear off her blouse and lick us, come and love us!" The tight leggings looked like they had been painted on. Overall she looked like somebody who was looking forward to be fucked. Well, actually that was exactly what was going to happen!

MonserrattMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserrattMiller

I said: "WOW, that young man will go crazy when he sees you. I guess I'd better get going, but can I have a little touch on you, before I drive?"

I could, and I did. Her nipples were firm and she looked amazing. "Have a good time, see you tonight and do exactly what you want - and don't put on a jacket," I said, kissed her and drove off. I saw a car parked a little further down the road, quite unusual, so I knew he was sitting and waiting to see me drive away from home. It stirred something in my pants to think that in a little while he was going to see my wife in really sexy clothes. I was also looking forward to coming home and seeing her and also to see them together.

I drove to the swingers club to pass the time and think about something else. The club was full of people and I had some lovely hours watching others fuck and sitting at a glory hole. Time passed quite quickly and I could soon return home according to the agreement. I turned on the microphone in the living room to check that they weren't still in bed and I heard them talking about how nice it was that I enjoyed her being fucked by someone else. Turned off the microphone so as not to spy on them and drove home.

The two sat in the living room talking, my wife in the same clothes as this morning, he in a relaxed style. They looked at me a little warily. The atmosphere was tense, until I said: "I hope you've had a good time and enjoyed the day without me. Now I'm going to cook, so you can just stay sitting and enjoy talking with each other a little more in the meantime."

The atmosphere became somewhat more relaxed. I cooked and found some good bottles. During dinner I enjoyed looking at my wife with the cheeky bra. I said: "You look amazing in that outfit. I love to see your breasts in an open bra and see-through blouse. What do you say, Henrik?"

He replied: "I think she looks amazing and I am very grateful that you will let me see her in that outfit and let us be together."

We had fun and talked and had a lot of wine. After the meal I served espresso with a couple of nice grappas and a good cognac, and the evening went well. It was getting late and there was a bit of a disturbance, and I said: "Henrik, under no circumstances can you drive a car now, you have to sleep here." My wife agreed and of course he did too. She went upstairs to find bedclothes, and when we came up she had tidied up in the guest room. I told her that I absolutely did not want to sleep there, and she replied that she had arranged for Henrik in the guest room. I pretended to think it through, then said: "I guess that can't be the case. We can easily be in the bedroom, all three if you sleep in the middle." Again a bit of awkward silence from the two, and I said: "Now listen, you've been lying in that bed together this afternoon while I was away, all three of us know that, so surely you can also lie in it together tonight? There's enough room for all of us. And if you want sex, I'll enjoy watching it. It's not a problem for me!"

It was quickly agreed that this was how it should be, and the three of us went to bed, all in nothing but panties. Henrik and I both found it difficult to stay away from her breasts, and she quickly came to enjoy the attention from both of us. We took turns kissing her, it was really exciting and I enjoyed every second. I could feel him getting hard again and I really hoped he would be able to bang her now while I lay next to her enjoying her desire.

But you must have that story to your credit!

Published 
Written by duck88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments