Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nicole and Mike reclined on the sofa playing footsie and watching Jimmy scurry back and forth in the kitchen.

“Did you use that provolone you bought?” Nicole called.

Jimmy popped his head through the doorway. “Yes, Ma’am, and I made sure to pack the mayonnaise separately, too, just like you said, Ma’am.”

“Good.” Nicole crinkled up her nose. “I hate soggy sandwiches.”

“Yes, Ma’am, these will be nice and fresh.”

Mike’s hand snaked down his woman’s back until it rested on her jean-covered ass. The alpha male gave it a squeeze. “Hurry up, Pee-Wee, I’m getting hungry.”

“Yes, sir, sorry, I’ll be done in just a minute, sir.” Jimmy backed away and double-timed it.

Nicole and Mike unlocked limbs and sat up when their servant emerged from the kitchen a few minutes later carrying a picnic basket in one hand and a large bag in the other.

Mike snapped his fingers. “Grab my shoes, Pee-Wee.”

“Yes, sir.”

Jimmy set the picnic gear on the carpet and retrieved his boss’s Converse All-Stars. When the little guy approached with the sneakers, Mike lifted his left foot and cracked his socked toes. Jimmy dropped to his knees and fitted the shoes onto his master’s size 13 feet.

Nicole giggled. “You’re such a little slave.”

“Careful, hon,” Mike said as he watched Jimmy tie his shoe. “If you keep teasing him, he’s gonna have another accident in his pants.”

Nicole scoffed. “I’ve never heard of anyone who can cum like that without even touching himself.”

“It’s like he’s having wet dreams — and that’s proof that he loves being our little bitch, just like Red says.” Mike sneered down at Jimmy, who was tying the second shoe. “Do you love being our little bitch, Pee-Wee?”

“Y-yes, sir.”

In response, Mike grabbed Jimmy’s hair and pulled his face toward his crotch. After swiping the supplicant’s nose across the front of his jeans several times, the war hero shoved his charge away and snickered.

“What do you say, bitch?”

“T-thank you, sir.”

“No problem, Pee-Wee!”

Nicole grinned at her boyfriend. “Watch, I’m gonna make him cum in his pants.” She turned to the still-kneeling Jimmy. “If I smack you like Dottie did, are you gonna cum for me, too?”

“Uh, Ma’am … I don’t know; I can’t really, um, control, uh, when I—”

SLLLLLLAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!

The blow whipped Jimmy’s head to the side and he bent over holding his cheek.

Mike howled. “Damn, girl, I think Red’s rubbing off on you! You’re mean!”

“You think that’s mean? Watch this.” Nicole slipped her left tit from her shirt while pinching Jimmy’s earlobe with the sharp fingernails on her right hand.

“Ow, ow, please, Ma’am, ow, it hurts!”

“What do you say, Pee-Wee? Does my boob look sexy? Does it? DOES IT?”

“Ow, yes, Ma’am, ow, please, ow, y-y-y-yes, m-maa-m-m-maa-m-maa-maaaaaa’mmmmmm—”

The sight of Nicole’s sexy breast combined with her cruelty and Mike’s haughty amusement proved too much for Jimmy — with a groan, he shuddered and squirted in his pants, drawing cheers from the two-member audience.

“He shoots — he scores!” Mike slapped five with his lady while smirking down at the red-faced sub. “You’re lucky, Pee-Wee — Nikki would’ve been jealous if you were able to cum for my mom but not her!”

“Um, uh, t-thank you, sir,” Jimmy replied as he massaged his ear.

“Don’t change clothes,” Nicole instructed with a sneer. “We’re going to the woods anyway; nobody will see you. Sit in your own cum.”

“Damn, girl, you are MEAN!” Mike repeated.

“Like your ma said; it’s fun being mean.” Nicole tilted her head back and kissed her lover. “But the meaner we are, the more the wuss loves it. Don’t you?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Nicole chortled. “All right, Pee-Wee, fun’s over, let’s get going, I’m hungry too.”

With the front of his pants soaking wet, Jimmy rose from his knees and followed his masters out of the house to the new Chrysler Imperial LeBaron Nicole had recently purchased with the money her husband had earned being Red’s sex slave. She handed Mike the car keys. “Here, baby, you drive.”

Jimmy was blown away by his wife’s gesture — there was no way she’d have ever let him drive her car, let alone one she’d just bought home from the lot. It hammered home Nicole’s subservience to Mike, the exact opposite of how she’d always interacted with her simp of a husband.

During the trip, Jimmy sat in the backseat amid the picnic gear, stewing in his own spooge, rubbing his throbbing ear and feeling sorry for himself — and turned on at the same time. Mike drove toward the outskirts of town with his hand resting on Nicole’s thigh while she leaned her head on his muscular shoulder. Sitting in the back pining for his wife while she cuddled with her lover up front made Jimmy feel both left out and horny.

When they arrived at Cobb’s Point, a remote, scenic area overlooking the Golden River, Mike found a parking spot in a clearing. The trio hiked through the woods, with Nicole and Mike holding hands and chatting while Jimmy trailed behind lugging the picnic basket and bag. When the alpha male saw what he deemed the perfect secluded picnic spot, he started barking orders.

“Lay out everything, Pee-Wee and hurry up — I could eat a damn horse. Not there, dumbass — put the blanket in the shade. No, stupid, farther back; that damn shadow will be gone in ten minutes. There ya go. Now, hurry up with that food.”

PetiteMermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetiteMermaid

Nicole sidled up to her lover and the couple embraced as they watched their little toady scramble around getting lunch ready.

Jimmy passed out sandwiches before joining his masters on the blanket. The threesome enjoyed a relaxing picnic, discussing various topics that included the pending Sitting Bull expansion. The bar’s executive assistant felt important as Nicole and Mike paid close attention to his breakdown of various states’ tax codes, and the advantages and disadvantages of putting bar franchises in each market. They asked him several questions and he provided answers that seemed to impress them.

Then, after lunch, things got hot and heavy — and Jimmy was put right back in his place.

Nicole and Mike cuddled on the blanket while the subby hubby stowed the uneaten food. It wasn’t long before the amorous couple was making out under the clear blue sky while their servant sat at the foot of the blanket, awaiting further instructions and getting hornier by the minute, despite having just had a no-hands orgasm before leaving Marlene’s house.

Mike maneuvered his hand toward Nicole’s crotch but found the jeans too tight against her waist to move further. “Pee-Wee, come take these off,” the boss-man ordered.

Jimmy hopped up and within seconds he was wiggling his wife’s jeans from her hips.

“Panties, too,” Mike said between kisses.

Jimmy pulled Nicole’s undies down to her knees before she pushed his hands away and finished the job herself. With a giggle, she pulled her panties over her husband’s head, adjusting the crotch so that it rested on his nose.

Her eyes twinkled. “What do you say, Pee-Wee?”

Jimmy blinked at his wife through the leg-holes. “Um, t-thank you, Ma’am.”

“Tee-hee, he’s getting another boner.” Nicole pointed.

“Who cares about that little wimp? Come here.” Mike pulled his woman onto the blanket and stuck his tongue down her throat. She spread her legs to accept her muscular war hero, and with his jeans still half-on, he sank his cock into her sopping-wet pussy. She rolled her eyes and mewed into her lover’s mouth.

After breaking their kiss, Nicole hissed at her husband: “Take those damn things off your head and come lick my tit.”

With a song in his heart, Jimmy removed the panties and got busy. As he worshiped his wife’s nipple, his head rocked back and forth in time with each of Mike’s thrusts until the man-mountain released a bellow that echoed through the trees as he shot a massive load of spunk up his girlfriend’s birth canal.

The lovers lay on the blanket holding each other and panting for several minutes while Jimmy continued gently licking Nicole’s tit. After catching her breath, she stroked her husband’s hair. “Get down there.”

Within two seconds, Jimmy’s face was between his wife’s legs. Shuddering, he supped sloppy, salty sex soup.

“How’s my cum taste today, Pee-Wee?”

Jimmy lifted his head long enough to say, “Wonderful, sir, thank you for letting me eat it, sir.”

Mike snorted. “What a little brown-noser.”

After Nicole was cleaned up, Jimmy licked Mike’s genitals until all the residue from the afternoon picnic fuck resided in the wimp’s stomach. Everyone rested for about twenty minutes before Mike suggested they call it a day and go home.

“I’ve got to pee first,” Nicole said. “Jimmy, are there any napkins left over?”

Mike grinned. “Shit, just have him lick you clean. In fact, why don’t you make him drink it?”

“Ew, you mean pee in his mouth?”

“Sure, why not? Pee-Wee won’t mind — will you, Pee-Wee?”

Jimmy gulped. “N-no, sir.”

With an impish smile, Nicole ordered Jimmy to lie down in the grass. She squatted over his face and started pissing, spraying his hair, face, neck, chest and shoulders. When she was finished, she lowered her pussy to her husband’s mouth. “Lick,” she ordered.

Jimmy obeyed while his little peter did The Hustle inside his tightie-whities.

“Did Red ever make you drink his piss?” Mike asked when the milksop was finished licking.

“N-no, sir,” Jimmy spluttered, sitting on the grass and wiping his face with his hand.

“Well, if he ever does, make sure you get extra money for it.” Nicole pulled up her jeans. “That was fun.” She waved her hand. “Get all this cleaned up, Pee-Wee, and let’s go.”

Jimmy policed the picnic site and then followed his masters back to Nicole’s LeBaron. The wimp took his place in the backseat while his wife and her boyfriend hopped up front.

Nicole sniffed the air. “Ew, what’s that smell?”

Mike chuckled. “It’s Jimmy. You pissed on him, remember?”

“Ugh.” Nicole turned and shot her husband a glare. “I’m not smelling piss all the way home — you ride in the trunk. And then I want that trunk scrubbed out and disinfected as soon as we get back. You hear?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Jimmy mumbled.

Mike shook his head. “Damn, baby, Red is rubbing off on you. Poor Pee-Wee; you put up with a lot of shit, don’t you, buddy?”

Sniffling, the little guy croaked, “Um, yes, sir.”

“Enough talking, it fucking stinks in here,” Nicole snarled. “Get the hell out — if I puke in my new car, it’s gonna be your ass.”

“Y-yes, Ma’am.” With a sad sigh, Jimmy slid out of the car and plodded toward the trunk, which popped open after Mike hit the button. The little wimp crawled in next to the spare tire and pulled the trunk shut, plunging himself into darkness.

The bumpy ride rattled Jimmy up, down and sideways. He cried all the way home, nursing a lil boner.

Published 
Written by cwcobblestone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments