Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The living room sloshed back and forth, up and down and around in circles. Jimmy hugged the wall to avoid falling on his ass.

Mike leaned back on the couch and chuckled. “Damn, Pee-Wee, you’re that drunk from one glass of wine?”

“Um, I took an aspirin earlier,” Jimmy muttered as he sank into the easy chair. “I think it weakened my system.”

A voice from the bathroom doorway cut in: “Well, I hope your system isn’t too weak for this.”

Jimmy and Mike turned to see Nicole wearing nothing but a smile.

“Damn, girl.” Mike whistled.

Jimmy blinked. “Wha-what are you doing, honey?”

“Wellll,” Nicole drawled, her speech slurred from four glasses of burgundy. “Since we’re in an open marriage now, I figured I’d give us all a little treat — our first ménage à trois.”

“Shit, yeah, baby.” Mike rubbed his hands together.

“Um, h-honey?” Jimmy squirmed. “Are you … you sure you want to do this? Isn’t your ma coming home?”

“Nah, she’ll be at bingo till at least ten — we’ve got plenty of time.” Nicole sauntered to her husband’s chair and began unbuttoning his shirt. Jimmy stiffened as his wife slipped off his top, exposing his bony shoulders.

The poorly-endowed simp’s apprehension increased a thousandfold after Mike stood, peeled off his shirt and wiggled out of his jeans and boxers, uncorking a cock that had to be at least eight inches long flaccid. Jimmy gulped, knowing he’d also have to strip below the waist if he didn’t want to piss off his wife — there’d be hell to pay if he acted like a party-pooper and refused to join in, so with his heart pumping, Jimmy slipped out of his pants and sat glued to the chair, still wearing his tightie-whities.

By then, Nicole had floated across the room and was making out with the man who’d taken her virginity. The sight initially made Jimmy sick to his stomach — but then the churning feeling in his gut worked its way down a few inches, and he found himself becoming aroused by his wife’s open display of infidelity. As he watched Nicole snog with her masculine war hero, Jimmy’s hand found its way inside his drawers.

Nicole broke the kiss and smiled at her husband. “Come on, baby, take those off and get over here.”

With a gulp, Jimmy rose and lowered his Fruit of the Looms. Upon spotting his employee’s tiny cock, Mike tried to stifle a snicker by burying his face in Nicole’s hair, although Jimmy noticed and covered his diminutive package with both hands.

“It’s okay, honey,” Nicole cooed, cupping her breast and aiming the nipple toward her husband. “Come over here and suck this. Make mama feel good.”

Jimmy’s head swam as he stumbled to his wife, leaned down and swirled his tongue around her nipple while Mike soul-kissed her and fingered her pussy. Jimmy’s dick was as throbbingly hard as it had ever been, checking in at a robust three-and-a-quarter inches.

After several minutes of erotic bliss, Nicole disengaged from the two men and took a step backward. “Whew! Let’s move this party to the basement, shall we, gentlemen?”

Without waiting for an answer, the nude seductress led the way through the kitchen and down the basement stairs toward the bed where she and Jimmy had slept since moving into her mother’s house a few months earlier. Nicole lay on the mattress, spread her legs and crooked her finger at her husband.

“Come on, baby.” She pointed at her pussy. “Do your thing.”

Jimmy didn’t need to be told twice, falling onto the mattress and diving in. Mike joined him on the bed and made out with Nicole while her hubby ‘did his thing’ down below. Nicole rocked her hips and moaned, displaying an animalistic passion Jimmy had never before witnessed.

It was, by far, the most erotic moment of the little fella’s life — and things got even steamier from there, sending the gob-smacked milksop into a Twilight Zone tizzy.

Nicole nudged her husband’s head out of the way, allowing Mike to mount her. “Come lick my tit again,” she hissed. Jimmy was quick to obey.

With a powerful, pulsating penis pounding her pussy and a twirling tongue titillating her titty, it wasn’t long before Nicole fell into a noisy, protracted orgasm, screaming so loudly it made Jimmy flinch. A few seconds later, Mike let out a groan and pumped out a ball-busting climax of his own before rolling over and mopping his brow.

Jimmy continued sucking his wife’s tit until he came next — without laying a finger on his dick.

TinnyFoxxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinnyFoxxy

Nicole giggled. “Wow, I’ve never seen that. You busted a nut without even touching it, honey!”

Mike smirked at the heaving little guy. “You alright there, Pee-Wee? Your face is red as an apple.”

“Y-yeah, sorry about that,” Jimmy mumbled.

“What’s there to be sorry about, honey?” Nicole leaned over and kissed her husband on the forehead. “You enjoyed yourself, didn’t you? I know I sure did.”

“Uh, yeah.” Jimmy blinked. “Um, that was … incredible.”

“I know. It was great. And you know what? I’m not ready to quit.” Nicole patted her pussy. “It would really feel good if you licked me some more, honey. Would you?”

Without a second’s hesitation, Jimmy complied, and it was only after he’d tasted Mike’s cum oozing from his wife’s pussy that it dawned on him what he was doing. He felt a mixture of embarrassment and horniness as he submissively supped up spooge while far above him, Nicole and Mike lay in each other’s arms, floating on a post-coital cloud.

Through half-closed eyelids, Nicole gazed at her hubby as he licked. “That feels so good, honey. This is the best time ever, huh?”

Jimmy nodded without missing a beat, and continued worshiping Nicole until she had a second orgasm — not quite as violent as her first climax, but still beyond anything Jimmy had ever seen before.

When the heady hubby lifted his head from Nicole’s crotch, Mike smiled at him and wiggled his cock. “You do it for Red. How about me? Would you?”

Jimmy complied, feeling as though some invisible hand was pulling his strings. He tried to tell himself he was only blowing Mike to ‘go along’ and not make waves — but his dick betrayed him, rising to its full three-and-a-quarter inches just moments after he’d had a powerful, no-hands orgasm.

As he curled his tongue around Mike’s huge slab of meat, with his wife beaming down on him, Jimmy finally had to admit that the situation — his subservient position — felt right somehow, as embarrassing as that was to contemplate rationally. He actually felt grateful that Nicole and Mike were allowing him to be a part of their intimacy, and he redoubled his efforts at pleasing his wife’s boyfriend.

Mike noticed Jimmy’s renewed vigor. “Damn, Pee-Wee, you’re really good at that,” he sighed, patting his pleaser on the head. “No wonder Red pays five hundred bucks a pop.”

“He’s got a talented mouth,” Nicole agreed as she stroked her husband’s ear.

Jimmy kept up a steady pace until Mike stiffened, grabbed a handful of hair and shot his second load of the evening down his employee’s throat. After the bucking died down, Jimmy slipped away and settled on the floor at the foot of the mattress while Nicole and Mike relaxed on the pillows cheek-to-cheek.

Several silent seconds passed until Nicole pushed out a lungful of satisfaction. “Oh, my Gawd, you guys — that was fucking incredible.”

“Fucking A, it was.” Mike chuckled. “Was it good for you, too, Pee-Wee?”

Jimmy nodded, an icy, submissive ball forming in his stomach upon hearing the nickname that had previously caused him to recoil. “Uh, yeah. That was … that was … the best … the best …”

Nicole giggled. “I’m so glad you enjoyed yourself, honey. See? When you open your horizons, you never know what might happen.”

Mike sighed. “Well, I don’t know about you, baby, but I’ve worked up an appetite.”

“Yeah, I’m starving, but I don’t feel like moving.” Nicole smiled at Jimmy. “Would you mind making us a couple sandwiches, honey?”

Jimmy nodded. “Or, if you want, I could drive to Burger Chef and grab us something.”

Nicole grinned. “You’re so sweet, honey. Burger Chef sounds yummy!”

With a song in his heart, Jimmy dashed upstairs and got dressed. He was about to walk out the door when he remembered what he needed to do before he could buy hamburgers. His spirits were a bit dampened as he trudged back downstairs with his chin on his chest.

Nestled in her boyfriend’s arms, Nicole smiled at her hubby as he descended the stairs. “Forget something, honey?”

“Um, I … I don’t have any money,” Jimmy mumbled.

Mike smirked. “I left my pants upstairs — go grab what you need out of my wallet, Pee-Wee.”

“Uh, t-thanks,” Jimmy replied and headed back up the steps, lost in a submissive haze.

After securing a ten-dollar bill from his boss’s wallet, Jimmy staggered out of the house and slipped into the Gremlin. He stared at himself in the rear-view mirror with Red’s words from earlier that day echoing in his head:

“Some people are just born to be little bitches, and you’re one of ‘em. It’s how Mother Nature intended it … your problems come when you try to fight who you are.”

Published 
Written by cwcobblestone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments