Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckolding My Husband - The Aftermath

"My husband reclaims me after my night of great sex with a stranger"

166
32 Comments 32
15.4k Views 15.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"If you haven't read the previous chapters to this story, I invite you to do that now. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, give that like icon a tap and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

“Hi, Honey! I’m home!” I called to my husband as I stood in the open doorway in nothing but white stockings and a matching garter. My lover’s cum was dripping down my thighs and my face must have had what could only be described as that of a woman who had recently been well and truly fucked.

I stepped inside, tossed the rest of my clothes aside, and closed the door before reaching between my legs and scooping up a dollop of Paul’s cum from my shiny pussy and licking my fingers clean.

“Paul is delicious!” I teased him. “Would you like a taste?”

My husband Alex’s cock twitched at the sight of his previously faithful wife soiled with another man's cum. Just then his phone pinged and he looked at it. He turned it to show me the photo that Paul had taken of his cock in my mouth and my eyes looking up into the lens.

“I hope that was as much fun as it sounded like it was,” he said.

“You heard me?” I asked, knowing that he had. He nodded. “Good! You were meant to!”

“Did he fuck you real good?” Alex took an all-around grip on his cock and stroked it slowly.

“Oh yeah!” I gushed. “His cock is magnificent!”

“The biggest you ever saw, apparently,” he said.

“I’ve seen bigger,” I replied. “But his is the biggest I ever fucked!”

“I’m glad,” he said. “I’m happy you had so much fun!”

“The fun isn’t over yet!” I said lasciviously. “Now you have to complete the deal!”

He stood up and came over to me. His arms wrapped around me and he put his lips where Paul’s cock had been only a few minutes before. His tongue pushed past my lips and toyed with mine.

“Can you taste him?” I asked. “I sucked our cum from his cock just before I came back to you!”

“I can,” my husband said. “I’ve tasted better.”

I offered my husband the fingers of my left hand, which still had a few remnants of my lover’s cum on the rings that he had given me. He licked them clean and then brought his face up to mine for another long deep kiss.

“Your cum tastes better than his,” I conceded. It didn’t, but I figured he needed a little white lie. He kissed me again and then scooped me up and carried me to the bed. He sat me down so my bum was just on the edge and knelt in front of me. His hands pushed my knees apart and he gazed at my freshly fucked pussy.

“That is one well-fucked cunt right there!” he said.

“It is that!” I agreed. “And now it’s your job to remove all trace of him from me.”

“All in good time,” he said as he started at my left ankle and began kissing and licking his way up my calf. When he got to my knee he switched legs and cleaned the other calf with his tongue. Paul’s cum had by this time dripped to below my knee and he gave an involuntary moan at his first taste of my lover’s seed.

He came up to kiss me and noticed the love bites that Paul had put on my neck. “So fucking hot!” he breathed as his lips locked over the left one and he sucked hard on it to make the bruise deeper.

“Oh God, Baby! YES, MARK ME!” I cried out, hoping Paul would hear me. Alex started kissing his way back down my body, stopping to suckle on my breasts.

“Did he love your breasts?” he asked me.

“He said they are magnificent!” I replied. “We used that word a lot, actually. He said my body was magnificent, and his cock was the most magnificent thing I have ever seen.” I urged him to switch breasts. “Harder!” I breathed.

“It was the most magnificent cock I have ever sucked, I took it in my throat, you know, all nine inches of it!”

“I know, I saw the video!” he replied between firm suckles. “I had to watch it twice to believe it was true!” He came back up to kiss me. “You are the best cocksucker in the world!”

“Say that again,” I breathed.

“Cocksucker! You are the best cocksucker in the world.” My pussy spasmed as another orgasm rose within me.

“That’s what he said!” I replied.

“It must be true then,” my husband agreed.

“You are a lucky man indeed to be married to a wonderful woman with the most amazing body and magnificent breasts who is the best cocksucker in the world!” His mouth clamped over mine and he kissed me as hard as he ever had. “But we still have one small problem though.”

“Mmmm, what’s that?” he mumbled.

“My pussy is still dripping with his cum. It has run down the inside of my thighs all the way to my knees and my husband promised he would lick me clean!”

“He’d better get to it then!” my husband said and he retook his position on the floor between my knees. I reached out and retrieved my phone to point it at him and take a few images of him cleaning my thighs before attacking my pussy with his fingers and tongue.

I cleared my throat, “Ahem!” and he looked up at me. I could see Paul’s cum on the end of his nose and on his chin. He licked his lips clean and he smiled up at me. I snapped a couple of shots and left him to return to his work.

After a few loud and wet minutes, he had completed his task. “There, all that remains of him now are your memories!” he said to me.

“Don’t forget the video evidence!” I reminded him. We both laughed and he moved up beside me for a long hug.

“All kidding and joking aside,” he said quietly as he played with my nipples, “Are you happy? Are you glad you did it?”

“I am,” I conceded. “It was thrilling! Honestly, it might just have been the best sex I ever had!” I paused for a minute before continuing. “Not just because it was with him or any stranger, it is because it was performing for you!”

“I heard,” he said. “I wish I had seen it in person!”

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

“Be patient, and you might just get your wish!” I said as I looked up at him.

“You mean you’d fuck him again with me watching?” my husband asked. His cock throbbed against my hip as he spoke.

“I mean I would fuck him again whether or not you were there to watch. He is a gifted lover, it’s almost like he knew what I wanted before I did!” I had to be careful not to wound my darling husband too deeply. Cuckolding is one thing, embarrassing him is quite another and it is a very fine line.

“But what I would really like is to have both of you at the same time,” I suggested.

“I think I would like that too,” he said. Should we call him over here right now?”

“No, not tonight, I don’t think I’d survive another fucking like that!” I objected. “Another time perhaps.”

“He was that good, was he?” Alex asked.

“He was that good!” I said. I kissed him and pushed him onto his back. “I think I need to suck your cock!”

“Well, my little cocksucker, you go right ahead!” he grinned and watched as my mouth covered his cock in a single smooth dive. “Oh baby, you are good!” he breathed.

After taking Paul’s monster cock, I took Alex into my throat easily and it wasn’t very long before his moans and writhing told me that he was close to cumming.

I moved off him and rolled onto all fours. “There’s one place that hasn’t had any cock yet tonight,” I suggested. He smiled and retrieved our lube from the nightstand and slathered some on my ass and his cock. “Wait just a second!”

He got off the bed and went to our suitcase, returning with my favorite dildo, an eight-incher that he sometimes used to fuck me on those nights when I wanted to be a little more filled up. “You want to try taking this and me at the same time?”

“After everything that’s happened, I’ll try anything once!” I cooed. “Put it in me!”

I felt the silicone phallus enter my pussy and I moved my hand down to massage my clit as he stroked it slowly in and out. Then he got up behind my ass and I felt his head at my little rosebud. I grasped the toy and held it steady as he penetrated my back door.

“Oh FUCK!” I cried out as my ass hole stretched to accommodate him. “Mmmm, easy!”

“Am I hurting you?” he asked. Ever caring about my comfort is my husband.

“It’s okay,” I panted, “Just go slow.” I felt his hands move to my hips to steady me as he pushed slowly forward. I don’t know if there is a gentle way for a man to fuck his wife’s ass but he was being as gentle as his lust would allow him.

“Oh baby, that feels sooo goood!” I purred, drawing out the vowels. He drew back a little and pushed forward again and the discomfort changed into a delicious feeling of fullness in my cunt and my ass. “Hold still!” I commanded.

I began stroking the fake cock in and out of my pussy, setting a long and slow tempo that started with the bulbous head almost coming out of me and ending with it bumping up against my cervix. I came to realize I liked having my pussy this full!

I turned my head to catch his eye and nodded for him to start his own stroking. He picked up on the tempo and before long he figured it out. As the dildo would draw out of my pussy, his cock would push into my ass in an erotic syncopation of lust.

“God DAMN, Baby! That feels so good against my cock!”

“What does?” I asked. I knew exactly what he was talking about but I wanted him to say it.

“That dildo rubbing against my cock,” he grunted as he pushed forward.

“I wonder if the real thing feels that good?”

“I hope we find out!” he grunted again. “Oh, fuck, baby! I’m so close!” He pushed and grunted a few more times and then pushed forward harder. I felt his cock surge in my ass as he emptied his balls into me. It didn’t feel like the strong pulsating jets that shot out of Paul’s cock but more like a warm flood as his cum filled my ass.

I held still while he finished and then bagged him to keep himself inside me as I started stroking the dildo again. It took a little longer than I would have liked; I had to switch hands because my wrist was getting tired but I had been having sex for the best part of four continuous hours. Was it any wonder I was tired?

“Mmmm, here comes!” I cried out. My moans and sighs were not nearly as loud as they had been when I was with Paul but the orgasm was no less intense. One last time that night, my warm clear fluid pulsed and flowed from my cunt, over my wrist, down my thighs, and onto the sheet below me. With each spasm of my pussy, I let out a little cry through clenched teeth. Eventually, I was spent and I collapsed onto my chest, my body heaving from the exertion of the evening.

Alex gave me a few final strokes into my ass and then pulled out. I could feel his cum trickle out of my ass, over my pussy lips, and onto the bedsheet. As each drop gathered and dipped from my clit I could feel the slight change in wetness much the same way one could feel water drip from your skin after a nice shower.

I rolled back onto my back and gathered my husband in for a long kiss and a tight hug. We held each other for a long while just listening to each other breathe and feeling each other’s pulse against our skin. It was the most intimate feeling I had ever experienced.

“Was it as good as you thought it would be?” Alex asked me.

“It was better than I ever dreamed it would be!” I said quietly. “What about you, was it as good as you thought it would be?”

“I never imagined it would be so good!” I took that as a huge win.

“What was your favorite part?” I wondered out loud.

“I don’t know,” he said. He fell silent for a few moments. “It was either when you sent me that video of you sucking his cock,” he paused to kiss me, “or when I listened to you scream as he fucked you as hard as you have ever been fucked!”

“He did fuck me as hard as I have ever been fucked!” I conceded.

“Then it was all worth it!” he said. We held each other for another while. “I love you, my darling cocksucker!” he said.

“I love you too, my willing cuck!” I replied.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments