Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina Shapes Sally 7

"My straight wife gets advice from her horny single school chum to brighten up our sex life"

45
8 Comments 8
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This part of the story got a bit longer than I intended, so I split her work at this firm into two parts. These two parts are also a natural stopping point to the Sally series as it is. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I was intending to tell more stories about Sally, but in Wife Sharing not Cheating."

I was sitting watching the game on TV on Sunday afternoon. Sally was in the bath, relaxing off and shaving her pussy again. We had a marathon sex session on Saturday night, getting back to normal after the reduced sex of the previous two weeks when she had been working for a building firm. Sally was keen to pass on that there will be another uniform for this two-week job, but it would be the same every day.

She knows full well I love the thought of her dressed in something slutty. She will be given three of them tomorrow after they check the fit but her shoes will be provided by her. I'm just summarising in my head how I think this will play out. Last time she worked for a media firm, she got touched up as part of her job role. The company where that happened recommended her for this role, so the same sort of thing, especially given the uniform option.

What makes me both concerned and excited is that in the last one, her job description was Receptionist. Here, they are not so coy; she is a Hostess, who will welcome our visitors and make sure 'all their needs are taken care of during their visit'. Somehow I don't think that they are asking her to make coffee, although I'm sure it will be a nice cup. I'm also reviewing how in a month or so I have given my wife explicit permission to carry out some sexual favours to anyone she wants.

Getting generally touched up and fondled is the top of the slope, with making out, kissing and groping the next rung down, also perfectly acceptable to anyone, anytime. Somehow allowing a man to finger fuck her and play with her clit to bring her to orgasm is also allowed. Ideally, this is sociable, but I don't think that I ever clarified when it's not allowed. Lastly and from last week, giving a blow-job is perfectly okay as long as it's part of a repayment.

Fucking, though, is still off the table, but I suspect my cock will give me away when she asks again. Sally has this method of doing something, letting me see it or describing it to me after the event, and then if my cock gets hard then permission is given. However, on the other hand, I get to fuck my wife way more than anyone else my age, ten times more than last year. Others, of course, may well be fucking my wife as well, but what I don't know doesn't hurt me. Then I notice that just thinking about my wife getting fucked is making me hard.

I know it's going to happen soon if it hasn't happened already, which I'm fairly certain it has. I let my mind wonder if it's one-on-one or a threesome and I get harder still. She mentioned the other receptionists last month were pretty slutty and they watched her peeing to delay her orgasm. What had she done with them spun through my head. I was now totally hard and had to wank myself off to get it to go down.

I'm in the car with Sally on the way to her new job. She has her gym bag, with another bag folded inside for her uniform. She is dressed nicely in a blouse and skirt and has her long coat over both. She has underwear on and a nice pair of shoes. I must be mad when I think that my wife just wearing full underwear to work is somehow normal. I pick her up from the gym later and she is sweaty from spinning and, as normal now, desperately horny.

"Get me home fast," is her command, "and after you have fucked me I'll show you my uniform on." I'm desperate to get home, desperate to fuck my wife, but we both know I'm more desperate to see her in her uniform. I cook some pasta whilst she showers after sex. She was soaking wet as I come to expect straight after work, but it makes it hornier for me and I fuck her harder for being a naughty slut. I know she has been one today, but she hasn't yet shared

The uniform, to me, seems blatantly obscene. She has a black suspender belt and black stockings with her black shoes. The blouse has a tie, but there isn't much of it. High on her neck is a chunky collar, like on a bloke's dress shirt, and that holds the tie in place, short and straight between her breasts. The rest of the blouse is comprised of two thin strips of white that come around in a circle from under the neck, around the outside of the breasts and attaches to the skirt via poppers.

The outside of the breasts are held in place and the material covers the nipple and areolas but the whole of the inside of her breasts are visible. They are partially blocked by the short black tie, but she fiddles with it incessantly. The material is not that thick; it hides the colour of her nipples but does not hide the fact they are erect. There are no sleeves, back or sides to the blouse. It covers about the same as a one-piece swimming suit would above the waist.

The skirt is pretty short anyway; it has two columns of four brass buttons in the middle and either side of that, two slits that create Vs over her thighs. Because the blouse connects to the skirt, it's pulled right up to the bottom of her ribs, so exposes a good two-inch gap above the stocking tops. As she turns around I see that at the back there are no buttons, but the Vs are wider and go up much higher. There is more of a flap effect behind; you could lift the flap and see her asshole. At the front, it's more decorative, and probably there to allow more leg movement.

It strikes me as Japanese and I find out the company does a lot of business in the Far East. It's the sort of thing you might see in a Manga cartoon. Obviously there is no bra worn and I wonder if she is wearing a thong. Not right now, because I checked. My wife is wet just wearing the uniform at home; god knows how wet she gets meeting and greeting clients and servicing their every wish. This dress tells a simple message: that my wife will provide anything they need.

madissonsex1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
madissonsex1

We fuck again that night, but not before she takes off the uniform. The next morning we drive to my work, she in her uniform and a coat over the top. The dress is, in my opinion, too obscene to be worn during the day in the city. Late at night it's probably fine.

As she is about to get out, I ask if she is wearing anything underneath the skirt. She replies, "Of course not. You are happy for me to be finger fucked and groped, it's part of our agreement. I love that being done to me and not wearing panties sends a strong signal to a client is OK to do so."

I follow up with a question about blow-jobs: does she like doing those too? She replies in a matter-of-fact manner that she loves giving blow-jobs and it's the easiest way to calm down a client who is getting annoyed or upset. Not quite believing my ears, I ask her if she gave any yesterday.

"Only two," she replies, "and I haven't fucked anyone yet."

The word 'yet' hangs in the air as she gets out and walks through the doors of the tower block where she's working this week. It's a lot swankier than my office block.

About two hours later, she sends me a picture via a text message. It's undoubtably my wife, with her lips around one of the biggest cocks I've seen outside a porn film. It had been taken by the client standing up with my wife on her knees. She had pushed aside her blouse and her tits were there in all their glory, nipples fully erect. I was both horrified and instantly hard. I had obviously pissed her off this morning because every hour or so after that I got another picture, same lips but different cocks.

I get seven pictures in total that day and I'm ashamed to say I immediately save them to the cloud. They were not to be lost if my phone broke. That night, driving home, she apologises for taking it too far as she rubs her pussy underneath the blanket we keep in the car. However, the lesson is clear to both of us. My wife sucks any cock she wants, when she wants.

On Thursday night work finishes late for her, so no spinning, and I wait for a few minutes. As she walks to the car she is still just in her uniform, coat folded on her arm and an expression on her face I recognise. It's a new one, post-plumber as I think of it. It says: 'I'm horny beyond desire'. We get home quickly and at the door she strips off her skirt in seconds and presents her ass and pussy to me on the sofa.

She looks back with another post-plumber look, this one just in the eyes that says, 'I need your cock deep in me right now'. I know the look now and am happy to oblige at any time. As I'm fucking her hard and she is playing with her clit frantically and belting out orgasm after orgasm, I'm sure I saw that eye smile somewhere recently, but in an odd context. I think about where it might have been and this thought keeps my cock from exploding, and Sally likes the extended fuck a lot.

Then I realise where I saw it: on the first of the photo messages she sent me on Tuesday, with her lips around the biggest cock I'd ever seen. She also confirmed it was the biggest cock she had ever seen, let alone had in her mouth. My cock reacts to the understanding that my wife had fucked that guy for absolute certain. I spurt immediately in one of my best orgasms ever, the painting of her pussy going on and on for a few minutes.

When I finally stop groaning I'm still rock hard, the first time it has ever happened. Sally squeals in delight and gets me to keep fucking her. I last a lot longer the second time, and as I pull out, she tells me I was a good boy for fucking her so well. After I finally go soft, Sally goes for a shower. I check the seven cock pictures she had sent me, The fuck-me-now eyes were in three of the pictures; the other four seemed slightly more bored but not overly so.

Was it a coincidence that those three cocks were all bigger than mine, while the four bored looks were for smaller ones? I think about it a lot that weekend; was I just being a dick refusing to allow her to fuck when she was doing it anyway? The sex that weekend is off the charts and I wonder if it might be for the best if I could contrive a situation where I might get to watch and then my cock would decide if the permission would be granted or not.

Silly choice, though, as I already knew the answer would be 'yes'. On Sally's last day, I'm sort of surprised that she only takes her coat and bag to work over the uniform. There's nothing to change into. Then at lunchtime, a change of plan. Evidently the two big bosses are in the office and are really pleased with the work she's done in the last two weeks. They think she has promise.

They want to offer her a job that they think she would excel at. She mentions the pay and it's more than I earn. She also says that I would need to agree to her doing it. It wasn't her saying this; evidently all married women had to get their hubbies' approval. Meet her at a rooftop bar at a well-known city hotel at 10 pm after her interview

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments