Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina Shapes Sally 6

"My straight wife gets advice from her horny single school chum to brighten up our sexlife"

47
11 Comments 11
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I was reviewing where we were in our sexual adventure. It seemed to me that in a couple of months, Sally and I had progressed a long way. Firstly, there was the simple fact that Sally wanted to meet guys in a social way. Then we had the slutty clothes being brought. Then going to bars, allowing Sally to be touched up and check out the bloke's cock.

After that, the quick jump to dancing and being fingered to orgasm moved on to two guys all over her and her giving a hand job last Friday. During the week she let slip that her two fellow receptionists, Charlotte and Paula had given the guys blow-jobs and how did I feel about that?

I was torn, to be honest, because I was pretty sure my lovely wife had been doing the same. I didn't want this to get out of hand because the jump from blow-jobs to fucking seemed inevitable. So I suggested that hand-jobs were fine for now, of course confirming that it was now allowed.

Sally actually had the next week off but she had managed to get some work from a local builder, in the week following that. The builder and his wife were taking two weeks’ holiday and needed someone to answer the phones, take the deliveries, and check them into the store. The foreman was going to be in charge for that week. He was in charge of the plumber who fixed the shower and he passed on that Sally was a part-time receptionist.

It was fairly local to our flat and Frank the foreman would pick Sally up in the morning after I had left. Then he dropped her off in the evening before I got home. The money was pretty good as there was no agency to take a cut. It worked out really well and for those two weeks, I came home to a happy wife and a cooked dinner.

I joked about thanking Frank for giving her a lift home and Sally suggested that was perhaps a reasonable circumstance for a blow-job rather than the hand-job she was definitely going to give him each day. I think we compromised on a blow-job only on the last night.

To be honest, the level of sex had started to wear me out and now Sally seemed to be satisfied with a quickie before we went to sleep. In fact, she mentioned that with all the testosterone running around the building site and the fact that all the team chatted her up as a matter of normality, it was putting her off sex a bit.

She also mentioned that although the guys were normally treated by the boss himself to a free bar for a couple of hours most Friday afternoons, since he was away Frank only had allowance for one of the two weekends, so they all agreed it would be on her last night. 

I could not help but notice that Sally seemed to have a few bruises on her arms and on her legs and she explained that getting a lift in the truck was a bit painful. With her being there, there was one more person than the truck was designed for, so they had to scrunch up a bit. Later on, she admitted that the guys were very handsy in the truck and she had compromised by sitting on one of their laps once the van was full.

She ended up getting a lot of attention, a lot of grabbing and pinching. I might have said something, but I had met Frank and he was the sort of guy who you didn’t complain to. I advised Sally to try and not make a fuss, of course, not realising that effectively I was giving her permission to let the guys fondle her, whenever they liked.

I also noticed that Sally was freshly showered when I got home and she mentioned that the trailer office she worked in had little air conditioning and she was having to sweat a bit. When I suggested perhaps less clothing might be a solution, she reminded me she is working around builders. They need to be kept in place, not encouraging. I need every layer of clothing as protection.

A skirt is an open invitation to check to see if I’m wet according to them. I suggested perhaps that she doesn’t need to work there any more if it’s so bad. She reminds me that she has promised Frank that she will give him complete satisfaction in her performance this week and she will make sure she does 

I had this feeling for the whole of those two weeks there was something happening to Sally I wasn’t really understanding. She seemed content and quite sated in the evenings, more so than in any other of the jobs she had done before. She seemed to have gone off sex a bit, but I could understand that if the offer of sex was being thrust at her the whole time she was at work.

I trusted that she would deal with it effectively. She really only seemed out of kilter if I kept asking her questions so I stopped doing that, knowing that it was only two weeks after all. She had another two weeks in the marketing sector in the city lined up after this, with a personal recommendation following the Cosplay work. So I just kept quiet, ate my dinner watched TV and had quick sex before sleep 

Finally, we came round to the last day, when Frank was going to take the crew out for a few beers and would even bring Sally home for me. The arrangement was that Sally would text me when they were close and I could pick her up at the entrance to the block of flats, or wait until she got home. As it was I had a pretty hard day at work myself that Friday and I had fallen asleep on the sofa as soon as I got home.

LexyPresly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexyPresly

Sally wasn’t home when I arrived, but I suddenly woke up with her shaking my shoulders. It was close to eleven pm and she had just showered, her hair wet and bundled up in her towelling dressing gown. I noticed she appeared drunk, but I wasn’t quite sure. There was a text on my phone from thirty minutes before telling me of her arrival 

My failure to pick her up put me a little on the back foot with asking questions about what she had done, and how her night and evening with Frank and the boys. She said with excitement in her voice that they had gone to a strip bar far out of town full of guys, mostly builders. They started at about 4 pm, the guys had grabbed a booth and stuck her in the back of it to stop the other groups of builders from bothering her.

She had gotten excited watching the strippers do their work, so she had allowed the guys to play around with her a little. Not that she could have stopped them, she went on, what with them being manual workers. I found myself getting hard at the thought of my wife in a booth having her tits and pussy fingered. Seeing my hardness she mentioned that she had made out with a few of them, kissing and so on.

What with the drinking she may have played with their cocks, but she never unzipped anyone. I wondered if that meant they had got their cocks out themselves, as I got harder and harder. She asked me pointedly if I was upset with her giving hand jobs under the table; if she had gone too far. I mentioned she had said they were insistent and she was a bit drunk.

She then asked me if it would be a step too far if I hadn’t just rubbed their cocks or if perhaps she had slipped one in her mouth. As she did this, she took the whole of my head between her sweet lips. I was gone, she had bewitched me, when she told me that at the end of the evening, after Frank had dropped everyone else off, she had sucked his cock in the van as a thank-you for the lifts to and from work all week. Did I think that was too high a price to pay to Frank for being so nice to me?

I was a bit lost here, was she expecting me to condone her sucking off another man, which of course I was perfectly happy with her doing and I told her that sucking off a guy wasn’t really cheating. Especially if he had given you all those lifts. So Sally slid her legs over mine and pushing me back took my very hard cock into her pussy. Then she asked me the question again, slipping another guy's cock inside her married pussy, was it too much. 

I was in ecstasy, but not too far gone to say that that probably was too far. Sally replied that she had made the right choice. When Frank dropped her off in the van he had asked her to fuck him. But she told him no and finished him off inside her sweet mouth and swallowed his come. There was a lot of it, but she managed to get it all down.

So I made the right choice then hubby. I didn’t really reply because I just wanted to fill her pussy right now myself, but she told me that she had been perhaps a naughty girl because Frank was not alone in the van when he dropped me off. Eric was there too and after she sucked off Frank she sucked off Eric. I think that was the point where I came very hard.

I didn’t tell her off about giving Eric a blow-job. I would be lying because the thought of my wife sucking off two men was what made me come right then. At that moment if she had told me she had fucked them, I would have said well done.

Sally’s later confessions: 

Those two weeks for the building firm I just had so much sex. Frank told me that I was to wear just a T-shirt and a short skirt plus flat shoes to work. No underwear because you won’t need it. My real job as it turned out was to answer the phones and to tip all the delivery drivers with a sexual favour so Frank could save up all the tip money.

This was so the team could go out the second Friday. Eric was also around to actually unload the goods whilst I got the driver in the office to sign the paperwork and show him my tits. Or give him a blow-job or even a fuck, if he preferred that. After work, Frank dropped me home and came in for his own fuck. Sometimes I was last on the round, sometimes he had another guy with him. They fucked me good, for an hour or more but still time to get showered before hubby came home. 

That last night was crazy. We went to a bar with strippers. After their first show, the strippers went to the ladies to do blow-jobs for cash. Frank suggested I go up on stage and do a turn, which I did with enthusiasm. With only two bits of clothing, it didn’t last long so I played with myself and brought the house down.

The only trouble was another larger group of builders wanted me on their table to fondle. So Frank told us to leave, and we went back to the office, stopping for beers and condoms on the way. I lay on the sofa and went through the crew three at a time for what seemed like hours.

Each man got all my holes once. When I got back to the flat, Frank made me give him and Eric a blow-job in the cab as he wanted my hubby to see it, except he had already fallen asleep and missed it

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments