Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina Shapes Sally 5

"My straight wife gets advice from her horny single school chum to brighten up our sexlife"

46
11 Comments 11
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

On the first day in her new job, Sally texted me shortly after I got to work. She explained that she would like to get together at lunchtime as the job involved a uniform to wear and she needed to offload some clothes as she had not brought her gym bag with her. I was a bit surprised because Sally had never done anything like this before.

We arranged to meet at a Starbucks somewhere close to her office and I got there first. I almost didn’t recognize her when she arrived because her hair was all tucked up underneath a cap, the sort that airline stewardesses wore. She had on her coat so I could not see her uniform.

She explained that she had to keep the coat on, but if I went to the toilet now, she would show me. So as Sally went off to the toilet, I asked the person on the next table if they could mind the coffee whilst I went to the restroom. There was an initial door from the store and further doors to the gents, ladies, staff area, and the disabled stall.

Sally grabbed me and dragged me into the disabled one, where she took off her coat and I understood why she had to keep the uniform hidden. As we already knew, the firm distributed games merchandise, but Sally did not realise that as well as general phone answering, she would be expected to model the cosplay costumes the firm also sold.

There were three receptionists, all in different costumes and they wore different ones each day. As well as showing individuals to meeting rooms and offices as normal, they could be asked to come out from behind the reception desk to model the costumes and let the customers examine them closely. This costume was a cosplay air hostess, not that any airline would ever use it.

Under the ordinary-looking white cap was a blue and white uniform. The top of it was sort of like a polo shirt, with the collar turned up so it created a padded shoulder look. The sleeves went down to the elbow and the front extended down over her breasts and stomach and was joined up with a skirt that was very short. The whole thing was made out of latex and hugged her like a second skin. Down the front was a very large circle of skin on show.

The neck was a polo one to hold it together, but the circle got larger as it went under her breasts, then turned inward over her stomach. Her belly button was exposed as was the whole inside and half of the bottom of her breasts. Her nipples were only just hidden but the material showed they were erect. There was a similar but larger circle on her back which just showed the top of her ass cheeks.

The skirt had the holes reversed. Both her hips were exposed and the edge of the circle on both sides at the back showed maybe one-quarter of the side of her ass. At the front, her pussy was covered, but the length of the skirt and tightness of the material made it ride up when she sat down. To ensure decency prevailed there was a thin strap, like a string bikini bottom, also made of latex.

It was about two inches wide and clipped on the front and back of the inside of the skirt. Sally took it off now, rolled up the front of the dress, and frantically rubbed her pussy and clit. It took only moments for her to come and come hard. She explained that the uniform had kept her in a permanent state of arousal and the occasional check of the material from a customer had made it worse. 

She took her underwear out of her handbag and told me to keep it because this job did not need any. I’m not sure she really needed to give me her underwear because it would fit in her handbag easily. She just wanted me to be constantly reminded all day and indeed all fortnight that her body was as exposed as this at all times. She also told me that I needed to pick her up quickly after work and get her home as soon as possible.

By 5;30 she expected to be horny out of her mind and if I wasn’t there to provide a fuck straight away, then she would get one off a stranger. Needless to say, I worked at double pace all afternoon and for the next two weeks. As soon as she got in the car in her short skirt, she pulled it up and started to play with herself. I threw my jacket over her lap. All the other days I picked her up I was prepared with a vibrator and a throw to hide her movements. We were driving in a city for god’s sake.

Each morning in the car she would tell me the text from work telling her who she was representing. On the way home she described the costume. Tuesday was Wonder Woman, basically a corset and a star-spangled thong. Wednesday and Thursday Snow White and Little Red Riding Hood. They had skirts although their length was less than four inches and were very bouncy.

Friday, Monday, and Tuesday were characters I didn’t know but they were basically smaller and smaller leotards with some attachments to hair, ears, and shoulders to define the costume. Wednesday was the classic Princess Leia and Thursday was a plain black bikini, thigh-high boots, and a Stormtrooper’s helmet Each day when we got home was the same, She rushed in, tugged off her clothes, and presented her pussy to me. I was instructed to fuck her hard and hold nothing back, so I did as I was told.

When I finally came, she went upstairs to the bedroom and played with her dildo and vibrator until dinner was ready. If I felt recovered enough to fuck her again whilst cooking I wandered upstairs and slammed into her repeatedly. After dinner was ready, she put on a housecoat and came down to eat it. Usually, that was enough to satisfy her horniness, but in the second week, she often played with herself whilst we watched TV.

We hardly talked except for her to say that the job made her so horny that she didn’t know how the other two receptionists did it every day. Tina decided on the first evening that she needed a different dress for the Friday drinks. I believe it was purchased online and I never saw it until I picked her up  On Friday morning everything was as normal except that every few hours she sent me odd texts, including a photo.

She was dressed as the snow cat, whatever that was and she said it was the horniest thing she had ever worn. At about two pm, she told me that she was desperate to rub herself off, but the other two receptionists were cruel bitches who came into the ladies' room with her and held the door open so she could only pee. About 4;30 she told me she was almost passing out with desire. She wasn’t sure if she could last out, I might need to pick her up as normal.

CuteClover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteClover

There was another text an hour later saying there was a cosplay party in the office itself for a couple of hours, and then a group of them were going to a private club that they were members of. Finally, at 10 pm I got the call to pick her up and the address of the club. I arrived as expected, but the bouncers would not let me in. They passed on a message to the person running the party my wife was at (she mentioned the name in her 10 p.m. text) and I waited and waited and waited.

About an hour later my wife came out of the door, carrying her coat and bag and sort of wearing her new dress. It was a cosplay-based one she explained the next day. Cleopatra was the inspiration. There was a front to the dress from her breasts to mid-thigh. At the top of it, there was an upside-down bra. The dress hung on her breasts and sort of kept it in place.

There were four thin gold straps. Two hung over each shoulder and down her back and connected to the back of the dress. The back was about a third of the size of the front as it showed off the top of her ass and again finished mid-thigh. There was supposed to be a belt and presumably a pair of panties: both were in her bag. With the belt in place, the two sides would hang together, not just hang down, Without it every stride flashed off her ass and pussy.

She wasn’t that drunk, evidently. She moved on to water when they got to the club as she wanted to remember it. I was expecting her to be still horny, given her earlier messages, but she seemed extremely calm and sated, even if she was covered in a sheen of sweat. She leaned over and took my cock out and started to stroke it. I was of course rock hard.

They danced a lot, she explained. That’s why it took so long to get out. They kept making me dance to just one more song. I've had so many fingers in my pussy it is driving me mad. Tina was very naughty though, there were nine guys and us three receptionists we were in a private room. I danced with two guys at a time, although there was no real movement. One of the guys made out with me, held me upright and played with my tits.

The other guy was behind me, with full access to grind his cock on my ass and play with my clit and fill me with fingers. I came so many times, that I forgot how many. I was so horny. Charlotte and Paula stopped dancing and moved to the two sofas after an hour or so. They were giving the guys blow-jobs whilst they fingered them. I thought you would not like that, so I gave them hand jobs instead.

As she mentioned this, I started to come almost unbidden. Sally dropped her head to take my cock in her mouth and took all my come down her throat. When she told me that I had definitely given her permission for hand jobs in the future, I had no answer. That was the best orgasm of my life ever and I could not hide the fact that her being naughty was something I wanted her to do. We drove home quickly.

The sex when we got home was a little lacklustre and even the next morning she seemed off her game. By Saturday night though she was back to normal, perhaps a little hornier than normal. I was finding that I was struggling to keep up on Sunday. Over the weekend she explained the snowy-cat costume because I found I got excited when she described what she wore if it was slutty.

It had thigh-high boots covered in white fur. There were also long gloves over my elbows also covered in fur. There was a wig with cat ears set in it. That was pretty much the costume. I waited for an explanation. Normally the outfit is worn with a white furry string bikini, but since it was my last day they have another version. Imagine a tennis ball cut in half and covered in white fur.

That was the bra. It was attached using nipple clamps that teased me all day long and left me in an oversexed state. Then the panties were connected to me using a butt plug and a pussy clamp. The fur on that was only an inch wide, stretching from the butt plug to just below my clit. At the top was a butterfly vibrator with the power pack in my pussy. They turned it up and down all day long, all the visitors and half the staff had a go.

Most rubbed my breast covers to make it more stimulating. I was on the verge of orgasm all day, but those other two bitches in reception would not let me come. I needed to be horny for the leaving party they kept saying. She stopped talking at that point and didn’t really go on until later in the week in bed. She explained there was a cosplay party in the office, and almost all the staff were there. The receptionists still made me keep on my snowy cat costume and we drank a lot.

They still would not let me come until we went on to the second venue. Then I changed into the Cleopatra outfit although I never put on the thong. As a complete bonus, Sally worked for that company as a receptionist for all of their holiday cover. Every time she worked for them as a receptionist the same thing happened, she wore revealing costumes, got felt up, and fucked me raw each night. They also gave her a special recommendation

Sally’s later confessions:

The other two receptionists Charlotte and Paula recognised me as a fellow slut on the first morning. There was a private toilet behind reception there too and several times a day one of the three of us disappeared to fuck someone. Normally a guest we had to keep happy. On the last day, they didn’t let me fuck anyone but kept me on the verge of an orgasm all day long.

After a token 20 minutes at the geek’s party, the three of us left to go to the private room at the city sex club that Charlotte had booked. We took along nine virile, well-hung employees and a very big box of condoms. Six hours of solid fucking, threesomes, and foursomes. It was unbelievable. I had Charlotte and Paula’s phone numbers as well, so we could go out for a girly night out once I've got hubby onside.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments