Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Scent Of Lemon - part 5

"Rosemary meets up with a friend and enjoys another new experience"

61
12 Comments 12
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Rosemary froze for a moment, panic setting in as her stomach flipped and she thought of what to say.

“Who?” she asked, keeping her eyes on the paring knife cutting the lemon and trying to sound nonchalant.

“Marcus.”

“The only Marcus I know is one of the other cleaners, on the lower floors,” she admitted truthfully. “Why do you ask?”

“You said his name last night, I think you were dreaming.”

“Was I? I don’t remember having any dreams,” she lied.

“Yeah, you were mumbling and said the name Marcus.”

“I must have been dreaming about work,” she shrugged. “I have to supervise him, and the others, now. Didn’t I tell you?”

The lie put a knot in her stomach, and she focused on cutting the lemon. Bernie sipped from his mug and shook his head.

“No, you didn’t.”

“Oh. Well, that’s part of the reason I got such a big raise.”

“Hmm. Which one is Marcus? Have I met him before?”

Rosemary tilted her head slightly, as if thinking for a moment, then nodded.

“Yes, at the last Christmas party.”

Bernie sipped his coffee and searched his memory, finally finding Marcus.

“The good-looking black guy? Had a Spanish girl with him?”

“Yes, that’s Marcus.”

“Oh, okay,” Bernie said with a smirk. “You his boss now?”

“Not really, I just have to check up the work they do to keep it up to Mr. Brandon’s standards.”

Rosemary thought it sounded plausible and made sense.

“I see. Then you have to meet with Mr. Brandon and let him know how things are going?”

“Yes. Once a week,” she said with a smile and a nod. “At the end of shift.”

Bernie nodded in understanding, seeing through the lies. He had given her the excuse she needed and now the late meetings made sense. He got up and refilled his mug, missing the look of relief on Rosemary’s face, and pondered what to do with this information. He decided not to confront her just yet, and turned to face her while leaning against the counter.

“He was a nice guy, that Marcus. Do you talk with him often?”

“No, just a few times over the last week,” she admitted.

“Good looking guy. That Spanish girl was a real looker, I remember. Big boobs, nice butt and hips… like you.”

“Ha! She was much prettier than me.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Oh, you’re so sweet, Bernie. I saw you checking her out,” she giggled.

“I saw Marcus checking you out, too,” he replied with a smirk. “He kept staring at your ass. Guess he likes curvy women.”

Rosemary blushed and chewed her lip nervously. Bernie put his mug down and walked behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders, and began rubbing. One hand slid down her chest and under the robe, cupping her breast.

“Was checking out your tits, too. I saw him looking at you.”

“Bernie…”

“Probably thought about you when he fucked her after, wished she had tits like you.”

“Bernie..”

“It’s okay, baby. I know other men want to fuck you. Kind of turns me on knowing that other guys want what I have.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, really. Remember, I told you before.”

He had both breasts in his hands now and was gently kneading them, occasionally rubbing her nipples until they were hard.

Rosemary was unsure of what was happening but was getting aroused quickly.

“Does he have a big cock?” Bernie asked.

“What? I… don’t know!”

“Just saying. I meant, do you think he has a big cock?”

She was flustered by his question and aroused by his fingers squeezing her nipples. He moved around to her side and pulled his sweat pants down enough to take his cock out, keeping his other hand under the robe, and stroked it in front of her face.

“Probably got one bigger than this. Would you like to suck on a big cock?”

“Bernie, I…”

He moved his hand from her breast to her head, gently pulling her mouth closer to the swollen head of his cock.

“Yeah, you would,” he teased. “You like sucking on cock.”

She looked up at him, his eyes glazed over with arousal, and smirked.

“Yeah, I guess I would,” she admitted.

“I would like to see that, watch you suck a big cock,” he growled.

Her tongue licked the tip.

“Yeah? You want to see me suck someone else’s cock?”

Rosemary remembered the time he talked about it, about sharing her with another man, and how excited he had been. It had aroused her immensely, too.

“Yeah,” he moaned as she continued to lick. “I would.”

She opened her mouth and took him in, slowly going as far as she could, then slowly dragging her lips up and off.

“Like that?” she asked with a knowing smile.

“Yeah, just like that.”

She started sucking him with long, slow movements, letting him control the pace with his hand on her head.

“Yeah, like that… sucking a big, fat cock while I watched.”

Rosemary slipped a hand between her legs and began rubbing herself, excited by the words and the cock in her mouth.

“Watch you such his cock… make him cum.”

Her hand rubbed furiously and her head bobbed faster.

“Maybe while I fuck your pussy. Would you like that, a cock in your mouth and your pussy?”

His voice was strong and hoarse, the lust in his words getting her close to orgasm. She closed her eyes and pictured it.

“Hmm hmm,” she agreed.

“Yeah, fucking your sweet pussy while you suck his big cock… watch him cum in your face while I fill your pussy!”

He yanked her head back and grabbed his cock, jerking it furiously. She climaxed at the same time that his hot cum splattered across her face, imagining a cock filling her pussy as the warm cream hit her cheeks, chin, and mouth. She lapped it up, rubbing herself to a second climax, and he shoved it back into her mouth.

“Yeah, suck it! Suck it like a little slut, baby!” he bellowed. "Oh, fuck! Suck it good…”

Rosemary kept sucking until he was soft, the cum thinning out and running down her chin, dropping onto her tits and robe. She looked up him, seeing the same devilish smile that both Mr. Brandon and Marcus had, and felt proud for pleasing him.

“Fuck, you suck so good, baby,” he praised. “You like taking it in the face, don’t you.”

“I guess I do,” she admitted with a sly grin.

Bernie chuckled and sat down in the chair, leaning back while he caught his breath. Rosemary got up and went to the bathroom, and Bernie wondered if Marcus was fucking her, too. He had the feeling that he already knew the answer.

Rosemary turned the shower on and looked at herself in the mirror. She had given more blow jobs and had more orgasms in the last week than she could count, and she loved it. She felt good, empowered by the knowledge that so many men desired her and that she had pleased them, and smiled at herself with a sense of slutty pride.

The hot water felt good, and she wrestled with the conflicting emotions running rampant inside. The guilt of the lies and deception fought with the excitement and arousal she felt. She loved Bernie, that would never change, and he had always been a good lover. Now, he was suddenly a great lover, arousing and satisfying her like never before, and she found his sexual aggression immensely appealing. Was it really the thoughts of her with other men?

She soaped her breasts, the memory of Mr. Brandon sliding his cock between them appearing for a moment, and wondered if Bernie really did want to share her. He had never been the jealous or controlling type, and he had brought it up before at least a few times. Would he really want to do that?

The thought that it might mean he didn’t care anymore crossed her mind. Why would he want to see me give someone else a blow job, or fuck me, if he really cared? She rinsed her hair and let the water cascade over her. Maybe it just turns him on? Seeing me being slutty might be something he really wants. She had heard of hot wives and swingers, but never imagined that she could be one. Could I actually do it with him watching?

She turned off the tap, stepped out and grabbed the towel. As she dried herself she came to the conclusion that she could, and found the idea appealing and arousing. What if he knew I had already done it? Would he leave? Divorce me, like Anita’s husband had? They had done a threesome and he fell apart after, unable to get it out of his head, and they had divorced not long after.

She recalled Bernie joking about having Anita stay with them, and when she said there wasn’t really enough room that there was plenty of room in the bed. She had laughed at the time, but now she wondered if that was an attempt at getting them into a threesome. She giggled and shook her head, hung up the towel, and dried her hair. The idea of having a threesome, especially with another woman, had never really been something she thought about. Anita would not have been interested, anyway. Would she?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. She turned the drier off and told Bernie she would be done in a minute. She brushed her hair quickly and opened the door, finding Bernie waiting there.

“All yours,” she announced.

“Thanks, babe,” Bernie replied, giving her ass cheek a slap as she passed by.

“Hey!”

“Couldn’t resist,” he chuckled before disappearing behind the door.

Rosemary giggled, happy to be receiving so much attention from him, and opened her dresser drawer. She heard the shower start up and lifted the white cotton panties out, looking at the stockings and garters hidden underneath. She glanced at the door, put the panties on the bed, and picked up the stockings, imagining how they would look.

She decided that she would find out Monday night, when she met Mr. Brandon, and tucked them away once more. She decided to put on the blue set she had worn yesterday, as they were only for a few minutes she giggled, and slipped on a pair of her new jeans and a colourful top. She looked in the mirror on the back of the door and smiled, happy with how they looked and feeling very confident in herself.

Once in the kitchen, Anita crossed her mind again, and she decided to call her and see about meeting up for lunch. When Bernie came into the kitchen she told him that she was going to see Anita and would be home in a few hours. Bernie nodded, put his hands on her waist, and pulled her close. He kissed her gently.

“Tell her I said hello. These jeans look great on you, by the way.”

His hands cupped her ass, giving her a gentle squeeze before letting go, and told her to have a nice lunch. Rosemary giggled and picked up her purse, grabbed the keys from the hook, and waved goodbye as she closed the door.

Bernie waited until the garage door closed before heading to the bedroom. He had seen all the bags and noticed the closet, and wondered what other underwear she had bought. He looked in her drawers, seeing a few sets like the blue ones in different colours, and smiled to himself. She looked hot in that blue set and he was excited to see her in the others. The other drawer appeared to be her usual white panties, but he caught a glimpse of bright red in the corner. He lifted them up and stared at the stockings and garters, surprised by them, and lifted them up to look at.

His heart sank a little as he realized that these were not for him, but for her boss. Red stockings, garters, and a matching bra, things she had no interest in buying before. He tucked them away carefully, making sure she wouldn’t notice he had looked, and closed the drawer carefully. He sat on the bed and wondered why she would do that for someone else, and not for him?

Lillian crossed his mind again and he remembered the things she would do for him. Wearing skirts with no panties so he could finger her at work and fuck her in the car, always wearing tops with buttons so he could see her tits and cum on them, growing her hair long so he could grab a big handful when he fucked her mouth. All things she would not have done without his prodding.

He realized Rosemary was no different. The new and exciting appeal of her boss changed her, loosened her up somehow, and she was making the most of it. The sadness and anger he felt dissipated, and he knew that he was already guilty of cheating so had no real reason to be upset. Unlike Anita’s husband, however, Bernie was willing to accept and embrace these changes, seeing the potential for satisfying his needs and fantasies, and started thinking about how he would make this work.

CloeHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloeHerrera

*****

Anita joined Rosemary at the table and ordered a margarita.

“It’s after noon,” she said with a shrug and a smile.

“I ordered one, too,” Rosemary giggled.

“So what do you want to tell me?” Anita asked, leaning forward with her arms on the table. “You were very mysterious on the phone.”

Rosemary waited for the server to set down their drinks before speaking.

“I… cheated on Bernie,” she announced quietly.

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Oh, my god. With who? I want details!”

“My new boss,” Rosemary answered. “And one of the other cleaners.”

She felt both ashamed and relieved to have told someone.

“Two men! I told you that you were a sexy bitch!”

Rosemary laughed and glanced around the room.

“Does Bernie know?”

“No, I haven’t told him.”

Anita sat back and looked at her with a wry smile.

“Was it good?” she asked.

“It was great!” Rosemary admitted. “And so is Bernie! All of a sudden he can’t keep his hands off me.”

“He’s feeling your slut vibes. Makes men horny as hell.”

Rosemary blushed and giggled.

“Roger was like that after we had that threesome, at first anyway. Always wanted to fuck me or get a blowjob. He went from twice a month to twice a day,” she continued with a laugh. “Too bad it bothered him so much. I miss him some days.”

“Bernie talks about that,” Rosemary added. “Watching me with another man, sharing me.”

Anita leaned forward again, a sparkle in her eyes.

“Really?”

“Yes,” she nodded. “He’s joked about threesomes before, but he seems serious now.”

“Are you going to do it?”

“I… I don’t know…”

“Oh, you should do it! It’s so exciting. I would do it again.”

“But what if… you know, like Roger?” Rosemary asked gently. “I don’t want to lose Bernie.”

“Bernie is not Roger. You know we were already close to splitting up before it happened. I knew he was going to leave anyway, so why not? I’m glad I did it.”

“I know, it’s just… scary.”

Anita found this very interesting. She had always thought Bernie was sexy and attractive. More than once he had flirted with her, and she could sense the primal animal under his friendly and gentle exterior. She had thought of him when Roger offered to add another man into the bedroom, but knew that would have been a mistake.

“Has Bernie ever cheated?” Anita asked.

“I don’t think so,” Rosemary replied. “I doubt it.”

“Hmm, well, it would be simpler if he did,” Anita giggled. “Then you would both be in the same boat.”

Rosemary laughed nervously, picking up a vibe of interest from her friend.

“He is a good-looking guy,” she added. “Lots of women would be interested in Bernie.”

Rosemary felt a pang of jealousy and fear, suddenly afraid of losing Bernie to someone else. She had never really thought of it before, but if she could cheat so easily, so could he.

“Tell me about these men,” Anita prodded.

Rosemary grinned, her thoughts diverted and leaned forward.

“Well, my boss is handsome, single, and very sexy,” she giggled. “He makes me sooo excited.”

Anita giggled. “And the other?”

“The other is Marcus.”

Anita’s mouth fell open in surprise. She had met Marcus on a few occasions when she visited Rosemary at work.

“Marcus! That sexy black guy?”

“Yes,” Rosemary admitted.

“Oh, Rosemary… you lucky girl. Is he big?”

Rosemary laughed, slightly embarrassed, and glanced around.

“Yes. A few inches longer than Bernie and really thick,” she giggled.

“Well, I don’t know how big Bernie is so I can’t compare,” Anita giggled. “Give me an idea.”

“I didn’t measure it!” Rosemary laughed. “It’s pretty big, I can only get about half in my mouth.”

“Oh jeez, you sucked him off?”

“Yes, and I let him fuck him me in the break room.”

“You lucky little slut,” Anita teased with a grin. “Are you going to fuck him again?”

“I don’t know,” she admitted.

“What about your boss?”

“I am supposed to see him tomorrow night,” she confided.

“My goodness, girl. Two new men and a horny husband who wants to share you…”

“I.. I don’t know if I should go, I’m having second thoughts about it all.”

“What? Why?”

“Bernie. I mean, it’s exciting and fun, but I don’t want to lose him. I love Bernie, and honestly, I don’t know how this even happened.”

“Well, it has happened, you can’t change that. You need to keep Bernie happy, right? So do what he wants, and keep doing what you want.”

“You make it sound so easy.”

Anita shrugged. “It’s just sex, right? You don’t love these other guys, do you?”

“No, I don’t love them.”

“So you don’t want to replace Bernie, right? Just have some fun and fuck some other people for a while.”

“That sounds right,” Rosemary giggled.

“You know, Bernie might feel the same way. How are you going to feel if he wants to fuck someone else?”

“I don’t know,” she admitted. “I just started thinking about that this morning. I guess I would be okay with it as long as it was just sex. He has mentioned a threesome with another woman before, but I didn’t really think about it.”

“That’s no surprise. If he wants to watch you with another man, he wants to see you with another woman, too,” Anita laughed. “Don’t worry, it’s fun.”

“You’ve done that?”

“Yes, a few times. It’s different and exciting.”

“Hmm. Guess we are both sluts,” Rosemary giggled.

Anita laughed and nodded.

“You know, if you need any help with Bernie…”

“You want to sleep with Bernie?”

“Not sleep,” Anita giggled. “Maybe I can keep him company when you go see your new friends.”

Rosemary looked at her in surprise, and Anita put her hand on hers, giving her an assuring smile.

“Now, now, it’s just sex, remember? Unless you want to introduce me to Marcus again... or your boss.”

Rosemary giggled, and noticed Anita’s fingers stroking hers. She felt a sense of arousal and sexual heat suddenly, and the thought of watching Bernie fuck her flashed through her mind. She looked into Anita's eyes and saw the flicker of desire.

“I.. I don’t know about that.”

“You can go see your boss and I can keep him.. distracted. Or maybe… if you want to share him together…”

“You and me and Bernie?”

“Why not?” Anita shrugged. “Remember, you have to keep him happy… and I think you’re pretty sexy.”

Rosemary was flustered, overwhelmed, and confusingly aroused. Weeks ago she would have been offended and stormed off, but now she was considering sharing her husband, and herself, with her friend. Anita watched her eyes closely, gently stroking Rosemary’s wrist, and smiled when she saw the fire of desire flare up.

“I’ll stop by tomorrow night and keep him company,” she suggested. “Then you can go see your boss and get fucked senseless without worrying about it.”

“I guess that would work,” Rosemary agreed reluctantly, deciding that everything Anita said made sense.

She finished her third margarita and noticed Anita's eyes on her chest. The thought of another woman being interested in her sexually aroused and intrigued her. Her mind flashed back to high school, the night her friend Cindy had stayed over, and how they had kissed and felt each other's breasts. It had never gone any further or happened again, and the memory had been displaced until now.

“And we can do the other things another time,” Anita added. “Unless you want to come over to my place now.”

Rosemary looked at her eyes, seeing the same lust and desire as the men showed, and felt the heat between her legs. She was suddenly highly aroused, feeling the effects of the third margarita, and just nodded.

Anita paid the server and led Rosemary to her car. Along the way she kept her hand on Rosemary’s thigh, stroking and squeezing gently, and asked about Marcus and Mr. Brandon. The touching and talk of sex kept Rosemary aroused, especially when discussing the blow jobs, and by the time they were in the apartment, she was feeling the full effects of the margaritas and the arousal.

Anita sat next to her on the couch, rubbing her thigh with one hand and the back of her neck with the other, and began kissing her. After a few tentative pecks, they began kissing harder, and soon Anita had her shirt open and was sucking on her nipples. Rosemary felt the hand pressed between her legs, rubbing her through her jeans, and her inhibitions fell away.

Anita stood up and took her by the hand to the bedroom. They continued to kiss as they undressed each other, falling onto the bed in a heated frenzy of excitement, and soon Rosemary was having her first orgasm with another woman’s fingers. Anita moved and put her face between Rosemary’s legs, quickly licking her into an orgasmic frenzy, and then moved up and straddled Rosemary’s face.

“Eat me,” she panted. “Lick my pussy.”

Rosemary did. Without hesitation she licked and lapped, tasting pussy for the first time, and Anita directed her where to lick and what to do as she moved her hips and moaned. Rosemary found it exciting, the moans and obvious pleasure she was providing encouraging her to do her best.

"Oh, right there... yes... yes!"

Anita's climax resulted in a wet face for Rosemary, and excited her as well. She loved the feeling of making her orgasm and how Anita had moaned, moved, and enjoyed it. When the quivering stopped Anita lay down next to her on the bed, cuddling close and kissing her. The two lay quietly for a few moments before Anita spoke.

"So, did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, I did," Rosemary giggled.

"Are you okay with it?"

"Yes, I am," Rosemary admitted. "I don't feel any different, really."

"How did you think you would feel?"

"I don't know... ashamed, awkward, embarrassed. But I just feel good."

"You should feel good. It's just a fun physical experience shared with someone you like," Anita assured her, rubbing her finger in circles around the fat nipple of Rosemary's breast.

"I never thought of it that way," Rosemary giggled.

Anita slipped her hand between Rosemary's thighs, feeling them part, and began playing with her pussy. She slipped a finger between the folds, rubbing it up and down, and then used it to gently rub her clit. Rosemary groaned in pleasure, feeling another orgasm building.

"So, should I stop by to see Bernie tomorrow night?" Anita asked teasingly.

Rosemary nodded her head, watching as Anita leaned her mouth down and took a nipple between her lips, deciding that she would rather have Bernie with a friend who understands than someone she didn't know. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure take over, her mind floating freely over the events of the last week, and Anita brought her to climax one more time.

*****

Rosemary sat in her car and watched Anita drive away. She was in an emotional daze, full of conflicting and new feelings, and tried to make sense of it. She had just had sex with her best friend, and enjoyed it. It was different than with a man, softer, more erotic perhaps? The touch and smells of another woman were foreign but familiar, almost as comforting as arousing, and she admitted that she wanted to experience it again. Thoughts of Anita being with Bernie passed by, the images making her excited and fearful, and the idea of the three of them together was beginning to be very appealing. She thought of what Anita had said, about just having fun with friends, and wondered why she hadn't been more open to it before.

She arrived at home to find Bernie gone, a note on the table saying he would be home by six. Rosemary decided to have a shower, washing away the remnants of her afternoon, and lay down for a nap. Her mind drifted to Monday night and Mr. Brandon, followed by the image of Bernie and Anita together. She considered calling it all off as she drifted into sleep.

Bernie sat on the bed next to his naked, sleeping wife. She must have had too many drinks at lunch again, he mused. She looked so peaceful, so pretty and angelic. He found it hard to believe that this was the same horny woman who hid lingerie in her drawers and was fucking other guys. His fingers touched her hip and he felt the warm skin that he knew so well, or thought he knew, and hoped that he would be able to keep them together while exploring new things. He slid his hand along her hip and rested it on her lower belly, his fingers gently caressing the little trim patch of fur she had left behind, and smiled.

He heard her sigh and mumble softly, and his cock hardened as he watched her beautiful breasts move up and down with her breathing. He stroked his fingers slowly and watched the thick nipples harden, and leaned closer to hear what she was saying. Little moans passed her lips and nothing else, until his fingers slipped between her legs and touched the wet folds.

"Oh, Anita..."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments