Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Serial Cheating Sue - Part Three: The Businessman And Exhibitionism

"Sue has a "big" time and has a brush with public sex."

29
4 Comments 4
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Illicit sex can be arousing, but does come with surprises and stretching of personal boundaries. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In this episode, Sue has a big cock experience and some public sex."

It is now a year later and I’ve had illicit sex with twenty men so far. I can’t believe what it is doing for my sexuality. When John comes home from a trip, our sex, which was always good, is now amazing! John has asked me a few times now what has gotten into me. I just reassure him that I love him. True statement. And that I just seem to be extremely horny. Also a true statement! I do love him and the benefit is awesome sex with my man. The other unexpected benefit is amazing sex with Andrew. We exchange stories which just makes our sex even hotter. Our combined orgasms are usually really intense.

An unexpected consequence of my new sexual behaviours is scheduling. I need to fit in sex with other men, with John’s travel and/or the coast being clear and with my period. Amazing how I forgot about that little gem. That takes one week out of my schedule for fucking. Annoying. Nevertheless, I was getting laid A LOT!

So far, all of the men have been good, some excellent. Andrew was a regular and will feature throughout this series as he is still in my life. By this time, Andrew had put me onto a swingers dating site. This had widened the available contenders to be a lover, both locally as well as from out-of-town. Most contacts were very young men who just said “Hey babe.” That is not going to cut it with me, I need a connection. Through the Swinger’s website, I certainly connected with many men.

The internet enabled me to plan for a lot of fun when my husband was away. In this case, John was going to be abroad on a business trip for three weeks. This is unusually long for him. The timing was great though. My period had ended before John went away. I shuffled the kids off to my parents. With the kids out of the way, John and I had amazing departure sex. On Sunday, we got the kids back from the grandparents and we took him to the airport and with tears and hugs, we waved bye-bye.


In the meantime, I had organised a date with Andrew on Monday, a date with a visiting businessman for Tuesday, and another date on Thursday before I hooked up with Andrew again on Friday. This was going to be a big three weeks.

On Monday, I had arranged to meet Andrew for coffee. When I arrived, I noticed that he was sitting with a woman.

“Hey Sue, this is my wife Sharon.”

My eyes must have just about popped out of my head. I was very scared that this was going to turn into a very tense scene.

“Hello, pleased to meet you,” I said.

Seeing my discomfort, Sharon jumped up and gave me a warm hug.

“I am so pleased to meet you. Andrew has told me so much about you.”

My eyes must have just about popped out of my head again.

“Relax, it is totally cool. I love to hear what you and Andrew get up to and it works very nicely for us,” she said and gave me a wink.


We sat down, had coffee and chatted for a while before Sharon had to head off. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips. Both seemed to linger a bit longer than expected.

“Catch you again soon and have fun.” She said with a smile and another wink before she turned and walked away.

“So, I found that very confusing. Sharon seems very happy about what we get up to.”

“I told you. She loves what we get up to as our sex is awesome as I recount what we get up to.”

“So, do you want to come back to my place or should we go to yours?”

“Let’s go to yours,” Andrew said. With that, he took my hand and we walked to my car and back to my place where I was going to tell him about my upcoming dates. Andrew and I had some great sex and I was looking forward to Friday when I could tell him all about my next two dates. The next two men are worthy of a specific mention. Both for very different reasons.

Gerald, the businessman
Gerald was someone who was able to grab my interest from the deluge of other contacts on the swinging site. Gerald was a businessman who was in my city for a conference. He had reached out to me and we started chatting. He said that he was going to be in town for a week. The timing was excellent as this was in the first week of my three-week fuck festival.

Gerald was also married but claimed that he had his wife’s permission to play when out of town. No judgement from me, I can hardly claim the high moral ground. After a few chats, we exchanged phone numbers and chatted. By now I felt quite comfortable to meet him for my final reality check. We agreed to meet at a café near his hotel. He was very charming, good-looking, tallish and looked fit. We had a good connection. I was certainly down for an erotic adventure with him. Little did I know what surprise I was in for!

We took a short stroll to his hotel and embraced and kissed in the elevator. He whisked me to his room, hung a “do not disturb” sign on the door and locked it. We sat on the side of his bed and kissed passionately. I gently rubbed his cock through his trousers and thought, he seems big. We started mutually undressing each other. I undid his belt and pulled his trousers off. He had a spectacularly large bulge in his shorts which caused me to raise an eyebrow. Meanwhile, he had my bra off and was very deliciously licking and sucking my nipples. Sometimes I can cum just from nipple play and Gerald was so good he just about had me there. He seemed to know when to let one nipple go and attack the other just to keep me on the edge of an orgasm. Oh my god, I was so hot and I eventually cum from his work on my nipples. I had forgotten about his cock. As I recovered from my first orgasm, I turned my attention to his underpants and pulled them down.

Before me was a very long cock! Not circumcised, 10.5” long, 1.75” wide, shaved all over, large balls hanging low. Yes folks, ten and a half inches long! Gerald was a shower as he got harder he didn’t get much longer. I now knew that his thickness was average among the men that I knew intimately but because he was so long it made him look thin which was definitely not the case according to my small hands. I stroked his cock and pulled his foreskin back. I licked and sucked his knob. His pre-cum was yummy. I wrapped both hands around his shaft so that I could control any thrusts he did into my mouth. So an interesting insight, he was hard, but not as hard as what John or Andrew would get. Was this a factor of his length? Perhaps not enough blood getting pumped into his cock? He was still hard enough to fuck though.

He slid my knickers off and went down on me. He commented that he liked my manicured red pubes that were very short. I was now in the habit of using John’s clippers once a week to keep the pubes short. His tongue also seemed to be long and got into my pussy nicely. He was giving me a quite pleasant tongue fucking. He was able to keep me on the edge of an orgasm before he finally let me cum on his face.

He didn’t let me rest for long. He quickly got a condom on his cock and rubbed it on my pussy before slowly slipping into me. We were in missionary as I felt him fill me right up. I don’t know how much was in me but he slowly started to thrust which made me moan in pleasure. His thrusting started to speed up and on occasions, I could feel his balls which must have meant he was all in. His thrusting started to get a bit painful as his length was much more than I had ever experienced. I got him to pull out and lie down.

I then got on him in cow-girl but with a hand wrapped around his shaft so that I could control the thrusting. This was a lot better and the unexpected benefit was my hand was stimulating my clit. This very quickly got me off on a big orgasm. I still had to hang on as he hadn’t cum. His hot cock was still thrusting and I had to hang on as he started going harder which also got a bit painful as his length was just that too long in my vagina. As I was hanging onto his cock I knew he was about to cum. I could feel him tense up and his cock got a little harder and then I felt it pulsing into his condom. Phew… I was relieved that was over, but be reassured the sex was good and Gerald was a nice lover.

We cuddled up and chatted. I gently played with his cock that was relaxed and so long. It was very pretty. Can cocks be pretty? I don’t know, but I did like his cock while it was soft oddly. He was also gently caressing my pussy and nipples and I was definitely getting aroused again. So was his cock which was stirring and starting to harden up. He suggested that I sit on his face and he would eat my pussy. I love a man who eats pussy and readily agreed. As I sat on his face I could see his cock standing up like a tent pole and couldn’t resist stroking it.

SaraClarker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraClarker

Again, I was surprised that it wasn’t as hard as I was used to. I used two hands on his cock and balls while he was rocking my pussy with his tongue. I could feel my orgasm building up and moaning out very loudly as I cum and collapsed down onto his body still holding his cock. As my orgasm subsided I took his cock in his mouth and started orally pleasuring him. Using my hands I gently pulled and squeezed his balls while sucking and licking his shaft and knob. He re-started on my pussy with fingers and tongue and together we cum. He squirted a load over my hands, face and hair while I cum again on his tongue.

After a relax, we showered together. I love showering with a lover after sex due to the sensual nature of washing each other and the intimacy of being together. After we dried off, I dressed and kissed Gerald farewell. He was back at the conference and I was off to pick up the kids from school. He didn’t have time to see me again the week he was in town. That was okay as I had another date on Thursday with a follow-up date on Friday with Andrew to tell him the details of the previous two adventures. I couldn’t wait to tell Andrew about the 10.5” monster cock that just fucked me.

I did say to Gerald to look me up when he was next in town. I did actually want to see him again if I could.

So that was my Tuesday and I was pleasantly sore, but still looking forward to the next date on Thursday. I had a feeling that this was going to be a great three weeks!

Michael
Thursday and it was date day with Michael. Michael was a local guy and as per how I like to roll, we met at a local café for my final reality check. I was happy with him and keen to fuck him. I initiated the next stage by saying, “Let's go to your place and get naked.” As you can imagine, he took me by the hand and led me to his home. He was in an apartment only five minutes walk away. Very convenient. Online, I had made it clear that safe sex was a must and as we walked hand-in-hand to his apartment I explained my rules about safe sex and he agreed.

Michael was taller than me and solidly built—not fat but a muscular type of solid but not ripped. He took care of himself. I thought that he was pretty cute and happy to be with him. Once in his apartment we had a glass of water and were close to each other then the kissing started followed by passionate kissing. I was getting turned on and could feel his erection through his pants.

About then we started undressing each other as we moved to his bedroom. By his bed, we were both naked and I had his hard cock in my hand and was a little thankful that he wasn’t built like Gerald. My pussy was still a little sore from Gerald’s long cock. Michael was circumcised, 6.75” long, 1.75” wide, with a hairy pubic area but shaved balls and shaft. His balls were tightly tucked up.

We were getting quite amorous when he suggested a challenge…

“How about we go out onto my balcony, naked, and I give you oral and then you suck me?”

Wow, I hadn’t thought of a public sex exhibition and it was turning me on a little…

“How private is your balcony?”

“Let’s go and look and you can make up your mind.”

We went to his balcony and it was mostly private but could still be overlooked by a small number of apartments. I grabbed his cock and opened the door and led him out by his cock, onto the balcony. I sat down on the chair and said…

“You better get to it before I chicken out!”

With that, he knelt before me and I popped my legs over his shoulders. If anyone was looking, they would know what we were doing and could easily see my tits. My nipples were rock hard in excitement. Michael started with fingers and tongue and it was working nicely. He had a finger in my pussy and a tongue on my clit and then he reached up and started tweaking my nipples. This started to get my motor running and I started to moan a little in appreciation. Then he stopped and started doing something else that just wasn’t working. This went on a few times, he would get me revving, then he would move on to doing something else. It wasn’t working. I looked down at him and could see his cock was rock hard and leaving a little puddle of pre-cum in front of him; a lot of pre-cum I might add!

“Come here Michael and let me suck you,” I thought that I would move things along.

He stood next to the chair and I leaned over to take him in my mouth. His balls were hanging looser in his scrotum so I grabbed his balls and gently played with them while sucking his nice hard cock. I could feel him tense up and I readied myself for what was coming (get it! Ha!). It didn’t take long to get him off.

We went inside and relaxed. I had some water and then we sat on his couch and started kissing and fondling. I soon had him hard again and suggested that we get more comfortable. He led me by the hand to his bedroom. I jumped on his bed and he just lowered down and started sucking and licking my pussy. Just like when we were outside, he would get things going and then stop and start doing something else. This was getting frustrating.

“Hey Michael, get a condom on and start fucking me.”

Very quickly he was rubbing his cock on my wet opening and easily slid in. It was very nice he was fucking me very nicely and at a good pace. This was much better than his oral skills. I could feel an orgasm building up and I knew he was too. I felt him tense up and he started to cum just as I was cumming. It was a good orgasm. He was definitely better at fucking than oral. We cuddled up a bit and chatted in our post-orgasm afterglow.

I was gently caressing his cock and he made a suggestion.

“Did you enjoy our naked romp outside?”

“Yes, it was the first time that I have ever done that.”

“So can I interest you in fucking outside? I have a nice seat where you can sit on my lap and we fuck. Would you like to give that a try?”

“Um? Okay. Let’s go before I chicken out!”

With that, he was hard again and I must admit to being aroused as well. I grabbed a condom and rolled it onto his nice hard cock. He opened the balcony door and we stepped out. He sat down and guided me onto his lap. We passionately kissed and gently caressed each other. His cock easily slipped into me and I started riding him. His thrusts up matched my downward ride and this was really exciting. I was very turned on with the danger of exhibitionism and Michael’s great fucking. Very quickly I could feel my orgasm building and I cum quite hard on his cock. I could just feel a massive orgasm shake through me. Michael kept thrusting and shortly after my orgasm, I felt him tense up and groan out very loudly as he cum.

We relaxed naked on his balcony in each other's arms while we recovered from our intense orgasms.

“Do you fuck all of your girlfriends on your balcony?”

“Only the ones brave enough to come out here.”

“How many is that?”

“Oh, about a quarter of them.”

With that we kissed, Michael grabbed hold of his cock and condom and I got off him and we went inside. He cleaned his cock off and we jumped into his shower to clean up. A very passionate kissing and cleaning each other and the horny bastard got hard again. After Gerald and today’s sex, another round wasn’t happening and besides I had to get the kids from school.

“Sorry champ, no more fucking.” I said smiling. “You will have to take care of this hard-on yourself.”

With that, we dried off, got dressed and I kissed him goodbye. A short walk back to my car feeling very pleasantly fucked. Oh well, back to the normal life of being a mum. Until tomorrow anyway when I hook back up with Andrew. I have a lot to tell him and this is only week one!

Published 
Written by ACThere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments