Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Serial Cheating Sue - Part 6: Bill

"An old friend with a very thick cock becomes a friend with benefits."

23
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Sue's three-week fuck fest is rounded out with a sexual experience with an old friend. An unexpected sexual experience and Sue discovers that her friend has a very thick cock!"

It is probably a good time to have a very brief summary. My husband is away abroad for three weeks. My desire to cheat was on overtime. In week one, I had a visiting businessman with a very, very long cock (Gerald, Part 3). Public sex with a different partner (Michael, Part 3). Finally, a de-brief fuck with Andrew on Friday, to round out week 1. While fucking Andrew, he convinced me to have a threesome with his wife the next week (First Threesome, Part 4). So week two, on Wednesday I hooked up for my first-ever threesome. During this threesome, I discovered that I like sex with women. I don’t think that I am bi-sexual but I am certainly ok with sex with women. On Friday, I hooked up for an overnight stay with another couple (Mark and Wendy, Part 5) and experienced a very, very long and thick cock and more pussy licking. Perhaps I am bi-sexual? I don't know. Nevertheless, over two weeks, I seriously lost count of the number of times that I cum. I know that it was A LOT!

So this is the start of week three. On Monday, I had another de-brief fuck with my number one boyfriend, Andrew. He got off so much on my encounter with Mark and Wendy. After our first fuck, Sharon came home and then I had sex with her and told her of my adventure. We had so much pleasurable sex. We jointly had multiple orgasms. However, I didn’t have any more dates planned for week three.

Except…

Bill

I have known Bill for a long time. Bill is twenty years older than me. A charming gentle man. Bill was my manager when I started work. He was my boss, but as I climbed the slippery corporate tree, he also became a mentor for my career. We became very good friends. We would meet up for coffee moderately frequently even after I went part-time at work after having babies.

Four years ago, Bill retired from work early to look after his wife, Helen. Helen had cancer and she was very unwell. Her battle with Cancer lasted two years before she passed. John (my hubby) took me to her funeral as I was a blubbering mess. John met Bill then, but he knew that I was friends with Bill and had been for some years. After Helen’s passing, I would meet Bill for coffee every couple of months.

So fast forward two years and Bill and I were having coffee and a good heart-to-heart chat. It was obvious to me that Bill was very lonely. I asked how he was getting on and at one point I asked him about sex.

“Oh Sue, I haven’t had sex in years. When Helen was sick, we didn’t make love, then she died and I haven’t been with anyone since. I am not sure that I would even know what to do now.”

I really don’t know why I did this, perhaps it was the friendship that I shared with Bill, but I reached out and put my hand at the top of his legs and gave him a gentle rub and said.

“Let’s change that situation right now, come on, let's go to your place.”

When I said that, his eyes just about popped out of his head! We whisked off to his home, and as I got him in the bedroom, I started undressing him. He gently took my t-shirt off and slid my skirt down. Meanwhile, I was quickly undressing him, between passionate kissing.

After getting Bill naked, MY EYES just about popped out of my head when I saw his cock!

OH!

MY!

GOD!

It was massively thick. As thick as a beer or Coke can. Around about now, I was thinking, what have I got myself into? I couldn’t even get my hand around this massive cock. Bill was leaking loads of pre-cum and it was a lovely, sticky, delicious, salty taste. I was sucking his knob and swirling my tongue in his cock eye. I could barely get his cock head in my mouth so I concentrated sucking on the tip and sliding my mouth and tongue up and down his very rigid shaft. As I was sucking on his cock tip, I felt him go rigid and shout out,

“Oh my god, I am going to cum.”

And then he unleashed a torrent of jizz into my mouth which I sucked up and swallowed. I stood up and put my arms around him and dragged him down to kiss me. We were passionately kissing when, all of a sudden, he realised that he had just cum in my mouth. This startled him a little, but he went back to kissing me.

“Oh, I am sorry that I cum so quickly.”

“It is totally fine, besides, we have plenty of time for more sex and you haven’t even got me naked yet!”

With that statement, he wrapped his arms around me, found my bra clasp and undid my bra and gently slid it off me. He then caressed my breasts and started to kiss and nibble my nipples. I was getting wetter. After making me moan in appreciation of the breast play, he slipped my knickers off. I could see that he was admiring my red pubes and puffy pussy. I grabbed his hand and led him to the bed, pulled the covers down, then got on, laying on my back.

“Come on, your turn to return the oral favour.”

He took the hint and passionately kissed me and kept kissing down my neck, chest, breasts, tummy, mound, pubes and finally my pussy lips. His tongue darted into my juicy folds. He was very masterful in the art of cunnilingus. Licking, sucking and finger fucking me. In no time at all I was bucking my hips and holding his head hard onto my pussy. I cum once, then he slowed a little then sucked on my clit hard and I cum again, and he repeated this several times and got me off each time. FANTASTIC!

As I was relaxing after my multiple orgasms, Bill lay down beside me. His very fat cock was hard again and leaking more pre-cum. I gently wanked his cock and then remembered I needed my “man statistics.” I jumped out of bed, got my sewing measuring tape and measured him up. For the record, Bill was circumcised, 7” long, 3” across, big balls in a hairy sack and very hairy pubes. THREE INCHES ACROSS! Fuck! Twice as thick as my husband! Wow, how am I going to get that monster in me? I gently wanked his cock and pushed more pre-cum out which I rubbed over his knob. I sucked more out as well because it was very yummy. I then opened the condom wrapper and wondered if it would fit. The stretching capabilities of a condom are very impressive. It rolled onto his cock quite tightly. I was impressed and also quietly thankful.

“Okay big boy, be gentle now,” I said as I lay down beside him. He straddled over me as I spread my legs for him to slip into me. He rubbed his cock on my slick pussy lips and gently pushed in. Oh, his thickness was amazing! He pushed more and more into me until he was all the way in. I could feel his balls. His pubic hairs were tickling me a little. He was very gentle and considerate of his size. He asked if I was okay and seeing that I was comfortable, he started to thrust in and out. Bill was a very accomplished lover. The pleasure was immense. I had goose bumps all over. My nipples were harder than diamonds. My moans of pleasure were getting louder and louder. Bill’s thrusting was slow and steady. My pussy was getting a serious workout. I could feel my orgasm getting closer and closer.

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

“Oh my god, I am getting close.”

Bill picked up his thrusting pace and I could feel his balls slapping against me. I knew that I was about to have a massive cum. My cum was starting at my toes and washing up my body. I screamed out in ecstasy as an enormous orgasm washed over me. My cum must have set off Bill and I felt him cum as well. He collapsed onto me and as his cock softened he pulled his cock out. I looked at his cum filled condom and noticed that it had a very sizeable load in it. Especially considering that he had previously cum in my mouth only a short time ago. Sexual abstinence loads up the balls I guess.

We relaxed in each other's arms in our post-orgasmic bliss.

“That was amazing, thank you!”

“Oh my god, Sue, I can’t believe what has just happened. What about your husband?”

“Bill, this has to be our secret. I knowingly wanted to have sex with you. I wanted you to enjoy the intimacy of sex again. It is also, just sex. It is not love. Just sex. And you are very good at it.” I said and kissed him again.

“I want you to know that I really enjoyed our sex. I am ever so grateful that you are so kind to this old guy.”

“You’re not that old because you can still get this big cock very hard! No issues there!” I said with a smile and a wink. I was holding his cock and I could feel it stirring with my touch. I grabbed it a bit harder. Even mostly flaccid, I still couldn’t get a hand around it.

“I have so missed sex. Helen and I would make love often before she got sick. We would make love two or three times a week. I can’t believe that I have just had sex with you. You are amazing, Sue.”

He was getting harder as he was talking. I assume that he was thinking of his wife and me stroking his cock. I wriggled onto him and we were in a “69” position. I was licking and sucking his now very rigid and hard cock and he was licking and sucking me. Once again, I was in a very blissful, happy place. His hands slipped down to my breasts and he was tweaking my nipples while licking and sucking me. I could feel the orgasm freight train approaching and approaching quickly. I was holding his balls and sucking the tip of his knob as I exploded in a cum again.

His cock was still massive and very hard in front of me. I got off him, grabbed another condom, and rolled it onto him. This time, I positioned myself above his cock. I slowly slide down onto his massive hardon. I had all of him in me while I was sitting on him, cowgirl style. I let myself get accustomed to his thickness, then slowly started to ride him. It was HEAVEN! I got into a slow canter while he was tweaking my nipples. My clit was rubbing on his pubes and pubic bone, which was getting me off. I got into a gallop on his cock and it was amazing.

“Oh my god, I am going to cum,” Bill announced.

I felt him go rigid and moan out very loudly as he cum. His orgasm then fired my own and I exploded. Much to my surprise, I provided a substantial squirt as I shook through my orgasm. I have never known myself to squirt like that. I collapsed onto his chest as we were both breathless after our sexual exertions.

I held his cock to keep the condom on him as I rolled off him. Once again, it contained a very sizeable load in his rubber.

“Wow, you had a lot of cum in your balls today.”

“Well, I haven’t had sex for a long time, sweetie. No surprises there!”

We cuddled some more before I suggested we shower together. We got in his shower and soaped each other up in our intimacy. I could feel my pussy firing up but Bill’s flaccid fat cock remained flaccid. After drying off, we had a naked coffee in his kitchen. It was getting late so I got dressed and got ready to leave to get the kids from school.

“Bill, remember, this is just sex. I have really enjoyed today and you are brilliant at sex. But, it is just sex.”

“Yes, I know. It is our secret and I will never say anything to anyone.”

“You are the best, Bill. I probably shouldn’t say this, but I am going to. I want to keep having coffee with you and when we have coffee, let’s have it here and after coffee, we can have sex again. If you are okay with that idea? We can call it our “coffee and cake” gathering, where I am the cake!” I said with a smile and a wink.

Bill hugged me and held me close.

“That would be amazing.”

This then became a regular feature. I would see Bill every couple of months. I never told him that I was fucking loads of other guys and he was always very discrete. We would meet up for coffee either at a café or his place and we would then have “cake” after. Very pleasurable cake, I might add.

Another adventure to share with Andrew and Sharon. When I got home, I organised a date with them to tell them of my quite unexpected adventure with a lovely old friend. I saw them on Thursday with an amazing threesome again to round out my three-week fuck fest. In summary, an amazing three weeks of fantastic sex. And I had sex with three monster cocks, public sex, my regular boyfriend and two women What a three-week sex bonanza!

On Friday, John returned from his trip. He arrived mid-morning and I picked him up at the airport and almost ravished him at the luggage carousel. As soon as I got him home, we stripped each other and jumped into bed for amazing reunion sex. We fucked all afternoon before I had to go and get the kids. I left him sleeping in bed while I got the kids from school. I love my hubby despite my sexual behaviour. All this sex just makes me want to fuck him even more.

Stay tuned for more sexual adventures.

Published 
Written by ACThere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments