Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Serial Cheating Sue - Part Four: Her First Threesome

"Sue has a threesome with Andrew and Sharon and discovers a new sensuality."

22
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"Sue's sensuality is expanded to include Andrew's wife Sharon. Is Sue now bisexual? Or is she hetero-flexible? She still loves cock! Her world has now expanded to include sex with women."

Friday, and I had arranged to meet up with Andrew for a post fucking de-brief at a café near his home. It was quite a pleasant surprise that Sharon was there with him. They both greeted me warmly, hugging and kissing me. Once again, Sharon’s hug and kiss on my lips lingered longer than I had expected. It was a very nice catch-up as we chatted about various topics, but not sex. Sharon said that she had to head off to work.

“Andrew, you should take Sue home and make her another coffee. I can hear about adventures later.”

The inference of this was clear to me and once again I was out of my normal understanding of relationships. But, it was clear that Sharon was pretty casual with Andrew and me having sex.

“Yes, that sounds like a great idea, I’ll pay for the coffees and we can head off,” said Andrew.

With that, Sharon gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips. Again, a slightly lingering hug and kiss.

“Have fun you two,” Sharon said as she headed off with a smile and a wink.

“Umm… when we get to your place, I think that your wife wants us to have sex.”

“Yes. Absolutely. Sharon said that I needed to show you some nice sex while I heard about your recent adventures. When Sharon gets home tonight, I will be on the hook to fuck her and tell her all about us and what you have been up to or perhaps I should say who has been up you!” he said with a laugh in his voice.

With that, he put his arm around me and we walked to his car. A short while later, we were in his home and kissing passionately. Just like our first date, we started undressing each other as if we had never seen each other naked before. I was so hot for him and was desperate for his cock. We were all over each other like teenagers. I was passionately kissing him while stroking his hard cock. Andrew was tweaking nipples and fingering my pussy. My pussy was on fire for sex. His cock was leaking heaps of pre-cum. I had to have his pre-cum and wriggled into a “69” with him so that I could get his cock in my mouth. Meanwhile, his mouth and tongue were doing amazing things on my clit and pussy. In very short order, my orgasm exploded and I had an earth-shaking cum.

“Oh my God, that was awesome,” I said after I regained my composure.

“You also had a little squirt on my face as well you little sexy minx,” said Andrew.

I was still holding his very hard cock in my hand and went back to gently licking his shaft.

“I so want this delicious hard cock in me,” I said as I straddled him and slid my pussy onto his cock.

“Mmmm, that feels so nice,” I said as I sat on him, his hard cock impaled into me. I rested on him and gently squeezed my Kegel muscles.

“Let me tell you about Michael and Gerald?”

“Go on,” as Andrew started to thrust into me.

I started to recount the story of the two men while we fucked. Firstly Michael. How he was a bit average about oral sex, but very good fucking. More importantly how he introduced me to public sex. How I sucked him off on the balcony and then how he fucked me on the balcony. How his outdoor fucking was quite intense and I had a highly charged orgasm. I could tell Andrew was quite digging this experience. His moans and thrusting were increasing.

I love riding Andrew’s cock while recounting my sexual exploits. I then told him about Gerald. I explained how he was a businessman from out of town at a conference. How we connected, had coffee and back to his hotel. How we kissed passionately, how we undressed each other. While this was being described, I could tell Andrew was getting more aroused and was doing long slow thrusts into me.

I described how Gerald was working my nipples over with his tongue and fingers. I described how good Gerald was at the nipple play and how he got me to cum just from nipple play. Recounting the story was getting me quite worked up and I was so hot riding Andrew’s cock. I could feel the early tingles of an emerging orgasm. I then described seeing Gerald’s cock for the first time.

“Andrew, he was big, very big.” I could tell that Andrew was getting worked up by this detail. I then described his cock to Andrew.

“He was uncut like you, as thick as you and ten and a half inches! Oh My God he was so long!”

“Gerald made me cum lots that day. He got me off a lot with his tongue, fingers and that long cock. It was a scorching day of sex.” With that announcement, I cum like a freight train and Andrew was thrusting into me and he cum hard as well, filling the condom with his jizz.

We then discussed Gerald some more as we recovered from our orgasmic bliss. I told Andrew that it was good sex but not quite great sex. The oral was amazing. He was awesome with his tongue. But then I described the fucking and how his long cock made me a bit sore as his cock was too long for my little pussy. The other interesting thing I noticed, was that he didn’t get as hard as either as Andrew or my hubby John did. It was certainly a fuckable hard-on, but not hard as steel like my two main men. While this discussion was taking place, I was stroking Andrew’s cock which was noticeably getting harder.

“Will you see him again?”

“Yes, if he is in town. I said that I would like to see him again. I will have to try other positions that accommodate his big cock. But don’t worry, your cock is delicious and I love it. As long as Sharon lets me, I will want to enjoy your cock in my pussy!”

“Oh, Sharon is keen for you to have sex with me! In fact, that is a good segue to something she wanted me to ask you. Sharon would like our sex together to expand to include her.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you have been on quite a sexual adventure, you’ve had sex with a few men now. You’ve tried a few different things and had different experiences, our suggestion is another experience.”

“But I’m not bisexual, at least I don’t think so?”

“It is not so much about sexual orientation, it is more about the sensuality of sharing sexual pleasure between all of us… Sharon considers herself hetero-flexible.”

“Hetero what?”

“Hetero-flexible is a person who is straight but is open to same-sex activity. Mostly straight, if you like.”

“Well, you are correct, I have stretched a lot of sexual boundaries lately. Sure why not? It will have to be a day-time. I can’t fix something up at night with the Kids before John gets home in eight days.”

“How about Wednesday? I will call Sharon and ask her if that works for her.” And it was good for her. But will it be good for me?

Wednesday

I was all jittery this morning. Normal mum duties first up before I drove to Andrew and Sharon’s home. The journey was a blur because I was focused on what was about to happen. I had no idea what a threesome would be like or how three people go into sex. I guess that I will find out soon!

Sharon greeted me at the door. Hugged and kissed me. Like before, the kiss and hug lingered and aroused me a little.

“Come in! We are so happy to see you.” She took me by the hand and led me through the house, heading out to their patio.

“Andrew is out in the spa.” (Here, the term spa is used interchangeably with hot tub and Jacuzzi.)

“I don’t have a bathing suit…”

“That’s ok as you won’t need one, it is a clothing-free spa!”

With that, she pulled her sundress up and over her head and then slipped her knickers down standing there naked in front of me.

“Well, when in Rome I guess…” and pulled my dress off, undid my bra clasp and let the bra slip to the ground then slid my knickers off. We stood there looking at each other, naked, and smiling. I had been naked in changing rooms before with other women, but this would be the first time sexually naked with another woman. Sharon then gave me another big hug. I could feel her erect nipples on my chest and it was arousing.

“Welcome to our home, relax and enjoy.” She said while hugging me.

This is a good time to describe Sharon. She is a very petite, slender lady, a few inches shorter than me, maybe five feet tall. Blonde shoulder-length hair. I didn’t realise it as we looked at each other naked, but later, I found that she had neatly manicured blonde pubes. Any guesses as to how I found that out? Ha ha ha! I digress. She had A-cup boobies but with very large and thick hard nipples, almost as long and thick as the end of my index finger.

“Come on, let's head out, Andrew is waiting for us.” We walked out hand in hand. Andrew stood up when he saw us and gave us a welcoming smile. Sharon stepped into the spa and I followed.

“Hello gorgeous,” he said as he hugged and we kissed. We kissed quite passionately and it didn’t feel weird for a change with his wife next to me. My sexual horizons do indeed seem to be expanding. I sat next to Sharon with Andrew across from us.

“So Andrew has been telling me about your adventures and your rapidly expanding sensuality. I really enjoyed the story about your “Mr Big”. I don’t know that I could cope with one that big. I am only little!” she said laughing.

She then added… “The biggest one I’ve had was about 8” and that certainly was big enough for me.”

“Well Gerald was a little too big, but I’d like to give him a second chance someday, he is a very good lover. That said, so is your Andrew. His more modest appendage is very good.” I said with a smile.

“Andrew, come over here darling.” Said Sharon.

Andrew stood up and our chat had clearly made him aroused as his hard cock pointed out away from him. As he moved towards us, you could see his balls sway in his sack. When he was in front of us, Sharon had a hand on his bum and I grabbed hold of his cock.

“Sharon, thank you so much for sharing your husband with me. My sexual boundaries have stretched so far and the sex that I am having with my Husband and others is amazing. I am very grateful to you both.”

With that, Sharon leaned into me and gave me a hug and a kiss. I could feel her very hard nipple graze my chest.

“You’re very welcome. Let’s lick and suck this delicious cock.” She said rather breathlessly.

With Andrew between us, his hard cock jutting out, we started licking, sucking and nibbling up and down his shaft and occasionally our lips would meet at the tip of his cock. This continued for what seemed like ages but was probably only a few minutes. As our lips met at the tip of his cock, our kiss would linger longer and longer and then we were in a passionate embrace. WoW, I had never kissed a woman before.

Sharon held my face with one hand to kiss me passionately. Her other hand reached out and gently caressed a breast. I reciprocated holding her face and touching her breasts. Oh my god, her nipples were so hard and long. Our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths. This was amazing. I was so turned on by her breasts and our kisses.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

Andrew must have felt left out as he got in the action and gently played with whichever breast was free of a hand. He was also gently kissing our cheeks and necks. I could not believe how turned on I was getting from the lips and hands of two people pleasuring me. Whenever Andrew kissed my neck I would moan. When Sharon tweaked my nipples I would moan. This was seriously hot. So hot that I knew that I was about to cum. The orgasm freight train then hit me. Wham! I fell into Sharon’s arms and she hugged me tight. I could feel her hard as steel nipples poking into me. I was still shaking and incredibly sensitive as Andrew sensually caressed me.

“Phew, that was really good.” I squeaked out with both Andrew and Sharon having a little giggle. Sharon gently caressed my face and gently kissed me.

“I am so glad that you enjoyed that, and that was just the start. We have much more install for each of us,” she said with a smile and a wink.

“Come on, let’s dry off and go inside,” said Sharon.

With that, she took my hand and led me to towels and we dried each other off. When dry she then took me by that hand and led me into the house and up to their bedroom.

“Andrew, bring water for all of us please.”

Up in their marital bedroom, Sharon pulled the bed covers back and we sat on the bed. Andrew brought water and we had a chat and a drink. All three of us sat around naked just chatting. It was a little surreal. Andrew’s raging hard-on had subsided a little. There was no doubt more sex was on the cards.

“I love your breasts,” said Sharon.

“Yours are nice too. You have amazing nipples.” I said.

“They are delicious to lick and suck.” Andrew chimed in.

“I can sometimes cum from breast and nipple play. My recent experience with “Mr Big” demonstrated that. He got me off very nicely with breast play.”

Sharon took my glass, put it on the table and gently pushed me back onto the bed.

“Challenge accepted!” she said.

With that, we started passionately kissing. She slowly kissed her way down my neck and onto my chest taking a nipple into her mouth. She gently nibbled, licked and sucked on my nipple while gently squeezing my breast. I felt the bed move and Andrew joined in. He started kissing me and kissed down to the other breast taking a nipple in his mouth. Together they worked my tities. I was in HEAVEN. The sensations of two people pleasuring me were just extraordinary. I was very quickly moaning in appreciation.

While the breast play was in action, I felt Sharon’s hand slowly caress my body down to my pubic area. She then gently used her fingers to tease my pussy lips and clit. A new first for me. The first time that I had a woman’s hand on my pussy other than my own. It was electrifying! My pussy was sexually aroused and slick with my sticky juices. Then Sharon slipped a finger into me. Bolts of lightning rushed through my senses. The breast play was intense and now my pussy was on fire. I could sense my orgasm building and then WHAM! My second cum of the day hit me like a freight train. Oh my god, it was intense.

We all cuddled up while I recovered from my second intense orgasm.

“I don’t think either of you have cum yet?” I said.

“Oh, there is plenty of time. We love your amazing orgasms. My pussy is so hot and wet.” Said Sharon.

Instinctively I reached out and touched her sex and felt her wetness. All of a sudden I realised what I had done. I sexually touched another woman. Sharon put her hand on mine and held it on her pussy. I immediately started to use my fingers to caress her pussy. I lent down and took one of her amazing nipples in my mouth and started licking and sucking. Sharon started moaning in appreciation. Meanwhile, Andrew moved me slightly, placed his head between my legs and started orally pleasuring me.

Oh my god. Sensory overload. I then gently inserted a finger into Sharon, then another, then I started to rub her clit with my thumb while the fingers worked her pussy. At the other end, Andrew was eating my pussy very nicely. I was swapping licking and sucking from one nipple to the next and fucking her pussy with my hand. This was getting the result. Sharon flung an arm around my shoulders, grabbed the sheets with the other and exploded in a very loud screaming orgasm.

Sharon collapsed into my arms while Andrew was still licking my pussy which was very pleasurable.

“Wow, some great orgasms there, except for this poor boy with his bursting cock.” I said as I reached down and stroked his cock. This was the first time that I had touched his cock since we were in the spa. It twitched and some pre-cum leaked out onto my fingers which I licked off. Yummy.

“His cock looks like it will explode. What should we do Sue? Suck him or fuck him?” said Sharon.

“I would like to be fucked by his delicious cock, please,” I said with a smile.

Andrew rolled a condom on and rubbed his knob on my wet and tingling pussy. He gently pushed in and I moaned in appreciation of his beautiful cock in me. I could feel his balls brushing against me. He started to pick up the pace and I was in heaven. Sharon moved up to kiss him and I opened my eyes and there was her pussy just inches away from me. I don’t know why or what had come over me but I wriggled over a little and licked her pussy.

WHAT? Oh my god, where did that come from?

Then I licked her again, and again and the next thing I knew Andrew was fucking me and I was going to town on Sharon’s pussy. Sharon wriggled a little to be straddling my head to give better access to her pussy.

Sharon’s pussy tasted salty, sweet and sticky. Her lips opened up as I probed my tongue into her folds. I inserted a finger then another. My tongue then found her clit. This was so amazing. But what the fuck is happening. I love men and cock and here I am getting fucked by my boyfriend and I am having oral sex with his wife?

And I am LOVING it!

Andrew was rocking my pussy with his cock. My orgasm was building and Sharon seemed to be close as well. All of a sudden Sharon let out this banshee squeal as she cum in my mouth. This coincided with Andrew cumming hard. As he was finishing off his thrusting into me, I also cum. I could feel my whole body tense up and almost levitate me off the bed it was so intense. We all collapsed onto each other in orgasmic bliss.

We all cuddled up in their bed. I was in the middle, Andrew and Sharon on either side of me.

As I came out of my orgasmic bliss, I noticed that I had been subconsciously playing with Sharon’s nipples. Sharon was gently caressing my pussy with her fingers. Andrew was caressing my breasts. It was just SO TOTALLY SENSUAL. Without saying anything, Sharon lifted herself and started to kiss me on the mouth with both of us tangling tongues. She then started kissing her way down my body. Neck, breasts, belly, pubic area and then, my pussy.

She kissed around my lips and then ever so gently started to go down on me. It was totally different to when men have eaten my pussy. It was slow, sensual, but penetrating with pleasure. Tongue, mouth and fingers joined in. My moans of pleasure were increasing in loudness. I was grabbing her head and holding it onto my pussy. I just could not get enough of oral pleasure.

I WAS IN HEAVEN!

I felt the bed move and Andrew’s cock brushed my lips. I was so turned on, I just opened my mouth and his beautiful cock slid in. I love giving him head, but this time I was seriously distracted by his wife who was driving me at high speed into an earth-shattering orgasm. I grabbed Andrew by his balls with one hand and Sharon’s head with the other and just screamed in orgasmic delight. Sharon eased off a bit as I started to subside and then she just went in again with her tongue and mouth on my clit and I exploded again. This happened a third time before she let me completely collapse from orgasmic bliss. I let Andrew’s balls go as well and all of my muscles just relaxed.

“Jesus, I am glad you let go of my balls, I was worried that you were about to rip them off!”

“Oh my god. I, um, oh god, I have never cum like that before. Fuck, phew, fuck, I am incoherent.”

Both Sharon and Andrew had a little giggle.

“You are very welcome Sue. That was amazing for us as well.” Said Sharon.

I was just breathing heavily from exhaustion and multiple orgasms and I just did not seem able to string words together. I was totally jibberish.

“So, ladies. I still have a raging hard-on and I’d love one of you to sit on my face and the other to sit on my cock. May I suggest one last encounter?”

Sharon leaned over and kissed me passionately on the lips.

“Do you mind if I fuck him this time and he licks you out?” she said.

“Perfect!” I said.

The next round commenced with me straddling Andrew's head and his lips and mouth on my re-energised pussy. Sharon mounted him Cowgirl style which was good for us both. I could kiss her and play with her tits. She could do the same to me. It was astonishing just how much sexual energy there was on that bed. It was almost like we hadn’t had sex at all that afternoon. Andrew was doing amazing things to my pussy. It looked like his cock was doing amazing things to Sharon. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and she had a sexual blush across her chest.

I don’t know how long we were having sex. It seemed to be an amazing deliciously long threesome coupling, but I am sure that it was only for twenty minutes. I cum first. Another cum. I had cum a LOT this day. I rolled off Andrew and just watched them fuck. I’ve never watched someone fuck before. It was very erotic. A few minutes later, the two of them had a big orgasm together with Sharon collapsing onto Andrew’s chest.

I was seriously spent. I believe so was Andrew and Sharon. When he pulled out of Sharon I licked his cock and didn’t get much of a response. Phew, we were all sexed out. We cuddled for a while, relaxed in their kitchen having a drink and something to eat. I was ravenous. We all remained naked. It all felt natural. Like, of course, I could have sex with her husband. Of course, I could have sex with her. And I did!

So that was my first threesome. It altered our dynamic a little bit but in a positive expansion of our dynamic. I continued to see Andrew. But now, I would sometimes see Sharon by herself. And sometimes, we would have a threesome. One advantage of having illicit sex with Sharon was that sneaking a woman into my home was a lot easier than sneaking a man in. No one questions a lady visiting another lady!

In Summary, Andrew was my first illicit lover and now Sharon was my first illicit female lover. When I got home, I updated my profile to include women and couples. I wondered when I would experience my next threesome. Turns out, it wasn’t very long at all! Stay tuned!

Published 
Written by ACThere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments