Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rebecca's Awakening 5 -Daniel's Story

"Rebecca's husband's Secret"

27
2 Comments 2
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"I thought I'd give it a try from the husband's point of view. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Let me know what you think."

Daniel smiled as he watched the young woman's swaying hips and tight pert bum leave the room.

As one of the directors of his family accountancy firm, he insisted on giving a final interview to all applicants especially if they were young and female.

The family firm had a good reputation and people wanted to work there, so the applicants were always eager to impress him.

This young lady, Emily, had been dressed in a blouse that looked one size too small by the way it squeezed her ample breasts, and unbuttoned to show enough cleavage and bra lace to catch his eye.

Her skirt was tight and short and he had caught a few glimpses between her legs as she had crossed and uncrossed her legs.

Her blood-red lipstick glistened on her lips as she spoke but all Daniel could do was imagine what they would look and feel like sliding over his cock.

She had spent as much time over the last hour flirting with him as she had answering his questions, so he decided there and then she had the job.

He couldn't stand up when she left the room as his cock was rock hard under his desk, which he gathered she must have known by the cheeky smile she gave him at the door.

Daniel glanced at the photo on his desk of his wife Rebecca, or Bex as she liked to be known, a good-looking woman, who he still loved dearly but sexually she just didn't do it for him.

He loved his woman young, tight, firm, and willing to please, and up until Bex had given birth to their daughter Chloe, she had fit this bill.

After this point though Daniel found himself losing interest in Bex sexually, as his head was turned by willing younger bodies, ready to play with the boss in hopes of working their way up the career ladder.

He took them under his wing, giving them his years of experience, and they in turn gave him what he needed and kept him happy.

In Daniel's mind, this was a fair trade, he would do all he could to help anyone willing to give themselves to him to fulfil his sexual needs.

He didn't see he was doing anything wrong, and he knew he had a reputation but they were both getting something out of it and he wasn't forcing anyone to do anything.

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door, and when he acknowledged it, it opened, and in walked Claire, the woman that Emily would be replacing.

Claire was twenty-three, petite, 5'2, with long light brown hair, brown eyes, 32c breasts, and a tight firm bum.

She was dressed in a tight black mid-thigh skirt, white blouse, jacket, and heels with bare legs, her hair was in a ponytail.

She had been his protege over the past two years after she had joined the firm just after finishing university, and she had been more than willing to succumb to his needs over their time together.

In return, Daniel had put her name forward when an account manager's role came up, so he was interviewing Emily as her replacement in more ways than one.

She was moving to another office to take up her new position so this was possibly the last time they would be alone together.

'So, how did my replacement fair in her interview, she definitely came dressed for the part?' Claire teased as she locked the office door and walked towards Daniel's desk, her hips swaying seductively.

'I think she will be perfect, she certainly impressed me in lots of ways,' Daniel sniggered.

Claire reached his desk and perched on the edge looking down at him, her legs slightly parted showing her tight young thighs disappearing up her skirt.

'I can see she impressed,' Claire said as she leaned forward and ran her fingertips over his swollen crotch, barely touching, sending shivers through Daniel's body.

Claire smiled at his reaction and her fingers moved to his zip and slowly slid it down as she looked him in the eye.

Still with her eyes fixed on his her hand slipped inside his trousers, kneading his hard cock, hearing Daniel gasp and involuntarily lift his hips towards her.

Claire withdrew her hand and hitched up her skirt slightly before sinking to her knees between Daniel's thighs.

She reached up and unbuckled his belt followed by undoing the button on his trousers.

'You going to miss me?' she purred looking up as she tugged down his trousers as he lifted his hips to allow her to pull them down and around his ankles.

'God, Yes!' was all Daniel could manage as her hand returned to his hard cock, teasing it through his boxers.

Claire smiled wickedly as she peeled down his boxers, freeing his cock, which sprung up, to point towards the ceiling.

For a man of fifty Daniel had no trouble getting hard and his seven-inch cock twitched each time Claire ran her fingers down its length towards his balls.

AdriannaHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdriannaHoney

Daniel looked down and watched her tease him, willing her to slip her lips over him as she had done many times before.

Claire sat up and leaned over his cock with a hand wrapped around it stroking gently, watching as a bead of precum leaked from his swollen end.

Claire lowered her head down towards his cock and slipped her tongue over the precum licking it up as Daniel groaned.

She stroked his shaft as she slid her lips over his cock head, her tongue pressing against the underside as Daniel groaned again and shuddered.

Daniel looked down to see his cock disappearing into Claire's mouth, inch by inch, until her nose was against his stomach, his balls on her chin.

She held it there, teasing his balls until she pulled up and off his cock and began to stroke it again.

Looking up at him as she stroked she said, 'I bet as soon as you get Emily's panties off, you'll forget all about me'.

'I'll show you how much I'm going to miss you,' Daniel said as he stood up and leaned over Claire pulling her to her feet.

He spun her around and roughly bent her over the desk sending the picture of his wife cascading to the floor.

Claire giggled as she pushed out her bum towards him and Daniel tugged her skirt over her hips.

Daniel admired the view, her toned, pert, lily-white ass pushed out towards him, a white lacy thong pressed tight against her folds.

Daniel grabbed the thong and tugged it aside exposing Claire's plump lips of her pussy, which parted slightly as she spread her legs wider.

Cock in hand, lining it up with Claire's slit, Daniel pressed forward feeling her wetness against his cock head.

Claire turned her head to look back at him as he pressed into her, her eyes rolled and she groaned out loud as his cock opened her up.

Daniel also groaned as her tight pussy gave way to his cock, her walls squeezing him as he sank deep.

This is what he loved the tightness of youth he thought as he pressed balls deep into her.

He reached over and grabbed her shoulders pulling her back onto him, knowing this might be the last time he ever gets to feel her on him he wanted to feel all of her.

She rocked her hips against him and this urged him to start fucking her, hard just how she liked it.

Grunting as he pounded her, Claire gripped the edge of the desk pushing back, as his thighs slapped against her bum.

His balls slapped against her clit as he stretched her pussy open with the thrusts of his cock.

Their mutual moans, grunts and sighs echoed around the room along with the slap of skin on skin.

'Pull my hair, show me how much you want me,' Claire commanded.

Daniel grabbed her ponytail wrapping it around his wrist and pulling it tight, pulling her head up and back and he fucked her harder.

'Yessssssss,' Claire hissed.

Her thighs were hurting, pressed against the desk as he pounded into her from behind, but she loved it rough and could feel the beginnings of an orgasm building up.

The feelings suddenly rushed out of her starting between her thighs and washing out through her whole body as she cried out.

Daniel felt her pussy clamp around his cock as she cum, felt it spasm as her whole body shook.

Feeling her tighten around him was too much for Daniel and with one last thrust he pressed in deep, crushing her against the desk as he felt his balls tighten.

Grunting as stream after stream of cum flooded her tight bare pussy, the orgasm causing him to rise on his tiptoes.

After his body relaxed he was suddenly aware he was still pulling Claire's head back and he released her and her body slumped to the desk.

She lay on the desk breathing heavily as Daniel got his breath back still deep inside of her.

He pulled out and slumped back into his chair, his softening cock lying against his thigh as he looked between Claire's legs to see his cum oozing from her gaping hole.

Claire pushed herself up from the desk reaching around to pull her thong over her seeping pussy and adjusting her skirt back into place.

She turned to Daniel, leaned over him, and kissed him full on the lips.

She pulled away looking him in the eye and said, 'I think someone is going to miss me, take care of yourself, Daniel, and enjoy Emily.'

With a wink she turned and walked away, Daniel watching her arse sway as she unlocked and open the door and disappeared through it without looking back.

Daniel still sat in the chair, his cock soft between his legs looked down to see the photo of his wife Bex on the floor. The glass cracked when it dropped to the floor.

'Good job one of us is faithful,' he chuckled to himself.

Published 
Written by Cussler72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments