Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rebecca's Awakening

"Frustrated wife finds release."

128
15 Comments 15
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"My very first attempt at a story so be kind."

Rebecca - or Bex, as she likes to be known - sat at the table, bored to tears.

Sipping her fourth (or was it fifth?) glass of champagne, she looked around the room at the wedding she hadn't wanted to come to. The groom was some bloke her husband knew from work, so there he was, laughing it up with all his workmates at the bar while Bex sat alone.

Not that he noticed her much lately as it was anyway, either golf, work, fishing, or any other thing that kept him happy.

The rare times that they did sleep together, it was boring, short, and completely unsatisfying on her part, so while he was snoring away next to her, she had to finish herself off by hand or sneak off to the spare room where she kept her toys.

She had always been the more sexual of the two, and in her younger years, she had worked her way through a fair few guys and had a bit of a reputation until she met Daniel. He had swept her off her feet, wined, dined - and yes, the sex wasn't exciting, but she fell head over heels and they ended up married.

Now at forty-eight, twenty-four years of faithful marriage, and one daughter later, she wondered if she had made the right choice as her body was aching for, to put it bluntly, a good seeing-to.

It wasn't like she was that bad-looking: 5'7, long brown hair, brown eyes, size 16 40DD, and yes, she had a few wobbly bits, but she had looked after herself.

Just as she was thinking about grabbing the car keys from her husband and speeding home to enjoy her toys for a few hours, she heard a voice.

'Excuse me.'

'Sorry, what?' she replied, snapping out of her thoughts.

'I said, "Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?"'

Bex's gaze shifted and she looked up into the eyes of a light brown-haired man pointing at the chair next to her.

Bloody hell that's all I need company she thought but she pointed to the chair and said, 'No, it's free.'

The man sat down and leaned over with an open hand. 'Hi, I'm Matt.'

She responded with, 'Hi Matt, I'm Bex.'

'I saw you sitting alone from over there, you look as bored as I am, were you forced to come as well?'

'Yeah, my hubby works with the groom, what's your crime?'

'I'm the brother-in-law, but the bloke my sister has married is a complete twat, I don't understand what she sees in him.'

This made Bex giggle and she softened to her new companion as he sat down, she looked her new friend over.

He was young, early twenties, very attractive and the way his shirt was tight against his muscles, the bulge in his trousers, she felt stirrings she hadn't felt in a while.

For the next hour or so they chatted and drank more champagne and the chat got more open the more they drank.

He was twenty-four, recently single after his gf had moved away, in return she spilled the beans about her pointless and unsatisfactory marriage.

All the while they were chatting Mark's eyes were flicking between her face and cleavage and to be fair there was quite a bit on show in her plunging light blue, mid-thigh loose fitting dress.

When Bex spilled the beans about her sexless marriage she was sure Matt shuffled closer and she could swear his bulge was bigger than it was earlier, but maybe it was just the champagne.

'I think you're stunning,' Matt suddenly said under his breath. 'Your husband must be mad to leave you alone looking like that.'

Bex blushed and said, 'Don't be daft. I'm old enough to be your mum.' But she had to admit to herself the thought did turn her on.

Luckily the tablecloth around the tables was long because what Matt did next took Bex by surprise.

His hand slipped up her thigh towards the hem of her dress, and Bex quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching but no one looked their way.

Mark leaned over and whispered, 'I think you're so fucking sexy, look what you've done to me.' And took her hand and placed it on a very impressive bulge in his trousers under the table.

Forgetting where she was, she couldn't help herself but have a grope and Matt groaned quietly.

'I have a room upstairs; we could sneak off have some fun and be down again before your hubby even notices you gone,' whispered Matt.

'I can't. I'm married,' she replied but her hand didn't leave his bulge and her inside voice said, 'I want this cock, now!'

'And?' Matt said shrugging 'I won't tell if you don't and you said it yourself, he doesn't satisfy you and I bet you I could.' his hand slid past the hem of her dress and up her thigh.

Her head was telling her to make him stop but her need to feel wanted was telling her to open her legs.

And with that, she parted her legs letting his hand slide between her thighs up towards her lacy panties.

Again, Bex looked around scared anyone was watching but everyone was oblivious.

Matt shuffled closer as his fingertips pressed against the lacy material, circling his fingertip against her clit through her panties.

Bex gasped as he teased, her hand still on his cock under the table feeling him twitch.

Two can play this game she thought to herself and unzipped his trousers slipping her hand inside.

Matt smiled broadly as Bex's fingers wrapped around his cock, and Bex smiled to herself feeling how thick he was, God I need this inside of me her inside voice cried out.

Matt's fingers pulled aside the gusset of Bex's panties and ran up and down her now very wet slit.

'Come on you know you want to, I can feel how much you want it, and you know how much I want it, so room twenty-two in five minutes.'

With that, he pulled his hand away, reached under to do up his trousers and walked away leaving Bex sitting with a wet pussy, hard nipples and the memory of how thick that cock felt.

'Behave yourself,' she said out loud to no one in particular but she couldn't shake how horny she felt.

She looked around and her hubby hadn't noticed a thing, she had been chatted up and felt up by a total stranger and he didn't notice, he didn't even notice she had grabbed this guy's cock.

'Fuck you,' she mumbled, grabbed her bag and walked towards the lift.

Expecting her husband to suddenly ask where she was going, Bex strode quickly towards the lift.

Luckily the lift opened straight away and she pressed for the second floor, her heart beating quickly at what she was going to do.

Twenty-four years of faithful marriage and here she was going to a near stranger's room for some meaningless sex.

'What are you doing, girl?' she said but she didn't stop when the door opened she strode quicker down the hall until she reached room Matt's room.

She hadn't felt like this since before she got married, that feeling of excitement as you take a new partner just for sex.

She hesitated momentarily to see if anyone was watching or if her husband would magically appear but nope, so she knocked.

'Come in,' he said, stepping aside to let her go by. 'Gotta be honest, you have an amazing arse,' he said admiringly as she walked by.

Bex blushed again but didn't stop Matt when he walked over and kissed her and at that point all her doubts vanished.

She found herself pressed against the wall as they kissed, Matt's hands cupping her breasts as he pressed his groin in between her legs.

Bex could feel his bulge pressing against her and she wanted him and found herself tugging at his belt and buttons, and tugging his trousers past his hips.

'Mmmmmmm someone wants this bad, you dirty slut,' said Matt as Bex slipped a hand in his boxers and pulled out his hard cock.

CaamilaChain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaamilaChain

Bex on the inside was her young slutty self again, back to her early cock loving years and found herself sinking to her knees.

She looked up at Matt as she knelt in front of his hard cock, at a guess she would have said he was about 8" and much thicker than the husband and she wasted no time.

She pulled back the foreskin and circled her tongue around the end making Matt shiver and groan, she could taste the small bead of precum leaking from his cock and it tasted divine.

She worked her way down his cock inch by inch until his balls were against her chin.

God that feels good she said to herself as Matt groaned loudly.

It had been years since she had been in this position but she hadn't forgotten how it felt and she loved it.

She proceeded to slide her lips up and down his shaft going tip to balls as Matt steadied himself against the wall.

'Fuck, that feels good,' Matt groaned his hand in her hair as she worked his cock.

Bex was so wet, she couldn't help herself and slipped a hand inside her panties and started rubbing herself off with her free hand.

Matt pulled her off his cock and Bex looked up disappointed but he simply said 'As good as that felt I want to fuck you so bend over and show me that gorgeous ass.'

Bex didn't need asking twice and she turned towards the desk with a mirror in front of it and bent over.

She reached around and tugged up her dress pressing her curvy ass out towards Matt

She went to slip down her panties but Matt stopped her saying leave them on, and watched Matt in the mirror as he admired her ass.

'Your husband is a fucking idiot. I'd pound that every day,' he said as his hand slipped up between her thighs pressing her panties into her wet pussy.

Bex gasped as his fingers slipped inside her panties exploring her wetness and her folds, teasing her clit, his crudeness about what he would do to her, making her want his cock in her.

'Come on, you tease, fuck me.'

Matt laughed, slapped her arse, and sank to his knees.

Bex nearly cum on the spot, at first, she felt her panties pulled aside then felt Matt's tongue probing her wet slit, feeling it press inside then up and down her folds, pressing against her clit making her shudder and groan.

'Fuck, yes,' Bex moaned as Matt carried on licking her pussy, gripping her hips and pulling himself into her pussy.

He was trying to make her cum he wasn't trying to tease and it didn't take long, Bex felt the orgasm rush over her and her knees went weak as she gripped the desk edges forcing herself back up.

It had been years since she had cum from being licked and her body trembled violently.

Without giving her time to calm down Matt stood up and his cock was pressing at her pussy, spreading her lips and opening her up as he pressed inside.

She was that wet he pressed in balls deep in one go causing Matt to groan as she swallowed him up with her silky tight wetness and Bex to cry out as she was stretched more than she had been for years.

Matt held himself deep inside her as Bex steadied herself and got used to feeling this hardness pressing deep into her body, loving how full she felt.

'God your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock, I'm going to enjoy this, you fucking slut,' he said as he started to fuck her

Bex smiled into the mirror, she loved being called a slut, and groaned loudly as the familiar feelings of getting fucked washed over her, the feeling of being filled as he pushes in, to one of total emptiness as he pulled out to just the tip before sliding back in deep again, feeling his heavy balls slap against her clit.

In the mirror, her face was scrunched up as she took this stranger's cock, his thrusts building up the pace as he held her hips, the desk rattling as they fucked.

No thought of her hubby went through her head, all she could think about was this young thick hard cock bringing back memories of who she used to be.

Her eyes rolled as Matt slammed his dick into her hard making her rise up on tiptoes as she gladly took all he could give, the desk shaking as she braced herself.

'Your pussy feels amazing, you dirty married slut,' Matt groaned

She felt another orgasm rising from between her thighs, washing over her body and she almost screamed at its release.

Cumming hard on a stranger's cock, something she had barely done with her husband, left her weak at the knees and Matt struggled to hold her up as she shook.

Her married pussy clamping and spasming around his young hard cock was intense.

'That's it, slut. You love cumming on my cock, don't you?'

All she could do through tight lips was groan, 'Yessss.'

'Get on the bed now,' Matt commanded and she slumped backwards on the bed her pussy still twitching.

He stood over her and undid her dress, opening it fully and pushing up her bra as he climbed between her legs.

'I want to watch your tits bounce as I fuck you,' he said smiling lustfully as he pulled her legs up over his shoulders leaned into her and slipped his cock back into her.

He slammed it into her balls deep and leaned into her legs as he started to pound her, her big tits swaying back and forth with each thrust.

Helpless under him Bex was enjoying being used, fucked like she always used to be, she forgot she was a married woman, old enough to be her lover's mum.

She was just his to enjoy and judging by his grunts and groans, and his comments about how good her cunt felt, he was enjoying her.

His thick hard cock was stretching her older pussy, his heavy balls slapping her arse as he used her body.

His breathing getting quicker and his thrusts more intense and she knew he was close, but she did not attempt to stop him.

And when he groaned that he was cumming she smiled and took it as a good slut should, he held himself deep as his cock twitched and his body shook as he emptied his balls in her bare pussy.

He held himself there until he stopped shaking, Bex loving the fact he had cum inside of her, then pulled out and rolled onto his back.

Bex dropped her legs down, and they both panted heavily, that's when what she had done hit her, she had cheated but as she lay there with his cum leaking out of her and her lover telling her what a great fuck she is, she didn't care.

She felt alive for the first time in years and she knew then it wouldn't be the last time she cheated.

Bex got up and went to the toilet Matt's cum ran down her leg and she cleaned up the best she could, pulling her panties back over herself, and putting her bra and dress back together.

She touched up her make-up and adjusted her hair and walked out to find Matt dressed again.

He walked over kissed her and said, 'Thanks. I think we both needed that.'

Bex replied, 'More than you will ever know.' She purred as their tongues entwined.

They swapped numbers and Bex left to rejoin the party and walked over to her husband, who hadn't even noticed she had gone.

She smiled to herself standing there with her husband, another man's cum leaking into her panties, and laughed inwardly that he doesn't even know.

Matt walked in moments later, winked at her, and she smiled back as she felt the stickiness between her thighs.

Her phone pinged and she looked to see a message from Matt.

'Told you he wouldn't notice you were missing, my sexy little slut.'

Published 
Written by Cussler72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments