Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rebecca's Awakening 2

"Cheating wife's further fun"

91
8 Comments 8
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

By the time they left the party, her husband was wasted, to the point that he had to be embarrassingly helped to the taxi.

'Fuck's sake,' Bex thought to herself as she sat next to him as he slumped in the backseat.

The taxi driver looked back and said, 'He's not going to be sick, is he?'

Bex replied, 'He will be ok, just be ready to stop if I shout.'

The driver looked worried but his eyes seemed to linger on Bex's breasts and she smiled to herself.

As they pulled away Bex had a look over the driver, similar age to herself, bit of a belly but still handsome.

She looked over at her husband in disgust and thought if you weren't here, he might get lucky and giggled out loud.

'What's so funny?' the driver asked.

Bex's replied, 'Don't worry, just a private naughty thought.'

The driver's eyebrows rose in the mirror which he had adjusted to look down Bex's dress at her breasts.

'You like naughty thoughts do you?' he teased.

'Not just thoughts,' Bex teased back.

The driver shuffled in his seat, adjusting his trousers, and stared at her tits in the mirror. 'You sound like a fun girl!' he said.

Bex inwardly smiled thinking what is happening to her all of a sudden, first Matt and now she was thinking about fucking the taxi driver just because he was looking at her tits.

Then again it wouldn't be her first taxi driver! she thought as some old memories flooded back.

They pulled up to the house and her husband stirred and ruined the moment.

'How much?' she asked.

The driver simply smiled and said, 'Just flash us your tits and we will call it quits.'

'Cheeky bugger!' she said, chuckling, but she secretly liked his cheek, so Bex looked at her hubby who was looking the other way and snoring and unbuttoned the top of her dress and flashed her lacy bra.

The driver's eyes widened and smiled but said, 'I said your tits, love.'

Bex smiled wryly and lifted her bra quickly.

The driver's eyes widened and he said, smirking, 'Cracking tits, love. Would love to get hold of them.'

She just smiled and put herself together and replied, 'If he wasn't here, maybe you could,' and struggled to get her husband out of the cab and up to the door. Hubby was half-walking, she half-carried him.

The driver lingered until she got to the door then pulled off with a wave and an apparent hard cock.

Bex struggled upstairs and just dumped her hubby on the bed and walked to the bathroom shut the door and stripped naked.

She felt between her legs and found Matt's cum was still leaking from her and she smiled at herself in the mirror as she had a taste.

'Mmmm,' she murmured as she remembered his hard young cock in her from earlier.

She jumped in the shower and washed away any evidence just in case the hubby woke up.

She dried and wrapped a robe around her still feeling horny from the interaction with the taxi driver and she walked to the kitchen to grab some water.

She was just about to go up to the spare room to play when she heard a quiet tap at the door.

'Who the hell is that at this hour?' she snapped to herself.

She opened the door to see the taxi driver standing there.

Surprised, she said, 'Back for more, are we?'

'Well, if it's on offer, yes, but your hubby dropped his wallet in the cab,' and he handed her a brown leather wallet

'Oh, thank you,' Bex said as she took the wallet.

'I know I'm cheeky, but mind if I use the loo?' the driver asked.

'Sure, I guess you did bring his wallet back,' she replied as she let him in and showed him the downstairs toilet.

Bex stood in the door to the kitchen naked except for the flimsy robe, as her hubby lay drunk upstairs and another man was in the house.

Her nipples were hard from both the cold and how horny she felt, could she stray again so quickly?

Minutes later the loo flushed and he came out, staring at her hard nipples as he said, 'So, if I was after more, what is on offer then, love?'

'Fuck it,' she thought and nodded the driver into the kitchen.

'Shut the door,' she said and the driver in shock did as he was told.

'So, what are you after?' Bex teased.

'I'd love to see those tits again, love,' he responded.

She smiled and undid her robe and let in drop as far as her waist exposing her tits to the driver.

CarlaxxxfrancineTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlaxxxfrancineTS

'Fuck me, they look amazing,' said the driver as he stroked his bulging trousers.

'Now, show me yours,' she said nodding at his bulge.

Not believing his luck, he didn't need asking twice and he undid and dropped his trousers and boxers, his cock standing proud just under his shirt.

Bex looked his cock over, not as long as Matt's, but thicker and his balls hung low and looked huge.

'Stroke it for me, and I will drop my robe,' Bex commanded.

The driver did as he was told and started to wank his cock, his heavy balls swinging between his legs.

Bex licked her lips and drop her robe standing naked in front of the wanking driver.

A devilish smile spread across the driver's face as his eyes travelled over her naked body.

Bex walked over to the kitchen table as the driver's eyes followed her, perched on it, and beckoned him over.

She spread open her legs wide exposing her pussy and leaned back on her elbows as he reached her.

The driver took the hint and walked between her open thighs and pressed his cock against her wet folds and both of them groaned as he pushed inside.

Wrapping her legs around his waist she pulled him in deep until she could feel his heavy balls against her bum.

The driver held her just under her armpits and started fucking her, thrusting deep inside her, as Bex groaned as he stretched her open with his thick cock and slapped her arse with his balls.

Two cocks in one day you dirty bitch Bex thought to herself as she enjoyed the feeling of another cock pounding at her hole.

'Knew you were a dirty bitch the moment I saw you,' the driver said breathlessly between thrusts

'I bet this cunt has seen some action. I bet you're a right slut. Married women always are,' he said grinning to himself as he fucked her harder.

Leaning back on her elbows her tits bouncing wildly as this stranger ploughed her, Bex lapped up his comments, they are all true she said to herself as the beginnings of an orgasm started to raise from her thighs.

The driver, sensing she was cumming clamped a hand over her mouth and carried on fucking her as she cum on his cock.

'Don't want the hubby waking up and spoiling the fun do we!' he said chuckling.

Bex moaned loudly against the driver's hand as her hips twitched violently, her eyes rolling, her pussy walls spasming around his thick cock as he fucked her through her orgasm.

'You're loving this aren't you, you dirty bitch, hubby upstairs and you taking my hard cock,' the driver said through gritted teeth.

Bex couldn't speak and slumped down on her back and the driver removed his hand and grabbed her tits as he continued to fuck her.

His thighs slapped against her and she whimpered as she came down from cumming.

His rough hands gripped her swaying tits as he continued to fuck her, grunting, his eyes firmly on her.

'Fuck, I'm gonna cum too, and I'm not pulling out,' he grunted suddenly as he slammed his dick in deep and groaned as he pumped her full of his seed.

'Take it, you slut, you fucking love it!' he gasped as she felt his cock and balls twitch against her arse and inside of her.

The driver finally relaxed and let go of her tits, he stepped back and pulled out and she instantly felt his load spill out of her.

Doing up his trousers he looks between Bex's open thighs and laughs, 'I've made a right mess of you love, but I bet you're used to it, you married sluts are always the easiest to fuck and always happy to take a load.'

'Right, I'm off Love, thanks for the fuck,' and with that turns and walks out of the house leaving Bex lying naked on the kitchen table.

He had left her fucked and full of his cum and walked out; he had treated her like a complete slut and she loved it.

She loved how her pussy felt after his cock had finished in her and scolded herself for wasting so much time being faithful.

Bex stood up and instantly she could feel his cum running down her leg pooling on the floor. There was loads of it and she couldn't help but have a taste and licked her fingers clean, relishing the taste.

She grabbed some kitchen towel listening out for the hubby as she cleaned herself up and put on her robe before wiping up the mess on the floor and the table.

She looked around the room before shutting the door chuckling to herself as she realised that she had fucked him where her hubby eats his breakfast.

Serves him right, she thought as she went to bed.

Published 
Written by Cussler72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments