Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Still Of The Night Chapter Four

"Terry was fit to be tied"

64
8 Comments 8
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Terry had drifted off sometime after Crystal left him alone in his bed. The house was dark and quiet. When he woke to the sound of light footsteps, he felt as if he had been sleeping for hours. A quick look at his bedside clock told him that it had only been about two. Crystal stood naked, except for a silky night shirt and a pair of white cotton panties, by his bed holding several cloth strips. 

“Do you trust me?” she whispered.

Blinking the sleep from his mind, taking in the beauty that stood by him. His cock was hard when he woke. His brain raced, wondering what she would do. “Yes. I trust you,” he answered, afraid to say no. 

Crystal dropped several of the strips on the bed, tying the one that remained in her hand around his wrist. The knot was tight but comfortable. Tying the other end to his bedpost, she repeated the process with his other hand, securing it to the opposite post. Her movements were slow and frightfully sexy, her smile and her eyes comforted his nervousness. 

With his arms secured to the posts, Crystal pulled his covers back, revealing his excitement. His hard cock pointed up at his face at a rigid forty-five-degree angle. Looking at him, she continued to pull his covers down to the foot of the bed, “Do you still trust me?”

Terry swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. “Yes,” he hissed. 

Taking another of the cloth strips that Terry guessed were sashes from her bathrobes or dresses, she tied his left ankle to a post. Crystal slid her hand up his leg, softly caressing his warm skin almost to his throbbing cock. 

She reversed directions just as her fingertips brushed his tightly contracted sack, sending a wave of anticipation through his body. A sharp breath and a twinge of pleasure shot from his scrotum in every direction of his being. Her hand firmly rubbed down the length of his left leg, grasping his ankle that remained untethered. 

“Last chance,” Crystal whispered, staring deep into his eyes, “You’re all mine after this.” She held the last sash in her hand with a sinfully wicked smile.

Terry nodded a hint of trepidation in his eyes. “I’m sure,” he said.

Crystal looped the sash around his ankle, pulling it to the final post. Secured in a spread eagle position, his cock throbbing with nervous excitement. She now had total control. Testing the knots, Terry found that he was securely tied and at her mercy. She watched his face, looking for expressions of doubt. She wanted this to be enjoyable for him.

“What now?” Terry asked, just above a whisper.

No answer, Crystal lit a candle on both nightstands, then closed the drapes over the blinds. Now it was dark but the flickering glow of the candles. Terry watched every move of her luscious body. The curve of her hips. The creases of her tight ass when she walked ever so slowly and sexily, the points of her nipples begging attention behind the thin shirt. 

He watched her walk to his nightstand, sliding the drawer open and pulling his grandfather’s Bowie knife from its place. It was his most sentimental possession, carried by his poppy through three tours of hell. He kept it in the sheath and only used it when he hunted. He looked from the knife back up to her wicked smile, his heart now pounded.

Crystal said nothing as she stepped up onto the bed, straddling his body, one foot on either side of his chest. She watched his eyes flickering with the candles, filled with questions. The heavy knife, at least a foot of steel hidden in the sheath with its stag horn handle wrapped in her fingers, loomed ominously in his sight. She watched him flex against his restraints, his muscles tightening.

Razor sharp, the edge glinted, slowly sliding from the oiled leather. His eyes wide open. “Careful,” he breathed, “It's very sharp.”

With a smirk and inaudible laugh, Crystal brought the blade up, dropping the sheath to the bed. Cutting her eyes at him, she turned her head slightly, licking the length of the cold spine of the steel. She watched his eyes follow the knife when she brought it lazily down to her side, sliding it under the waistband of those panties, easily cutting through the soft material. 

She stood, her tongue sliding over her top lip, eyes glued to his, her panties barely covering her pussy while they hung from one hip. She slid the sharp blade, spine first, across her tight belly, under the other side, quickly turning it over and slicing through the snow-white material letting the garment fall to her lover’s chest. 

Terry could feel the dampness of the material on his bare skin and smell the aroma of her sex wafting from the cotton. His eyes traveled up her long, pretty legs to the glistening wetness of her sex. Her labia was wet and puffy, swollen from their previous fantasy just two hours earlier. The blade, gleaming in the candlelit darkness, still jutting from her clenched fist, long and cold. Several strands of white thread hung from the edge like blood, gore from the corpse of the now slain undergarment. 

A deep breath and Crystal slid the point of the weapon slowly up her body under the silky shirt and between her breasts. Again she tongued the spine of the blade that was exposed above the neck of her flimsy shirt then slowly pulled the edge tightly against the material, slicing effortlessly through it like warm butter. She pushed the material aside with the blade, exposing both her erect nipples.

Raising her left hand, she rolled a nipple between her finger and thumb as she slowly lowered herself until she sat on his belly, the knife held safely to her right side. She could feel the wetness of the tip of his cock head bouncing with his heartbeat against the small of her back while she reached for the sheath. She heard him breathe a sigh of relief when, after sheathing the blade, she snapped the leather hold-down strap.

His pre cum dotted her back with every tap of his cock head but she didn’t rush her movements. There were two and a half hours before Kristy would be home and she intended to take advantage of every second. She wanted his orgasm to be explosive. If that meant bringing him to the edge for the next two hours, that’s what she would do. 

Terry pushed his hips upward, letting her know he was ready to fuck. He would need patience, though he didn’t yet know it. His lover sat on his chest, her pussy close but not close enough. Her scent was overpowering his senses, driving his need to take control. He pulled at the tethers, unable to escape. His instincts were base, his needs, animal. Fear turned to desire after the blade was sheathed, frustrating desire. 

Crystal sensed his frustration and smiled. “You want me?” She whispered 

“Yes,”

Her eyes fixed on his, she leaned back, putting her weight, as slight as it was, on his lower abdomen, her fingernails gliding over the skin of his hips until she felt the tight sack of his scrotum. Lightly, she drug her fingernails so gently over his sensitive balls making him push his hips up again. Darkly, her eyes denied his want. “Not yet, Terry.” Her fingers cupped his sack, warmly and gently squeezing. “Not yet.”

“Please,” he fairly begged, “Fuck me.”

Pushing herself up onto her knees, her pussy just out of reach of the tip of his tongue, she coldly shook her head in denial. Her knees wildly parted, pussy drooling and exposed, she let her palm slide from his balls up, grasping his long, thick shaft, squeezing as she felt the entire length slide through her fingers, letting it go to throb without her touch.

Megan_devon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_devon

Turning her attention to his tongue, desperately trying to reach her pussy, she put her hands on either side of his head, playing with his hair, teasing him, just out of his reach. Smiling because she knew he wanted her, she pushed two fingers into her dripping sex, stroking them in and out, coating them in her juices. “Mmm, feels so good,” she moaned.

After several teasing minutes, she pulled her fingers from her pussy, dripping with her slippery juices, holding them just an inch from his begging tongue. Spreading her fingers, a strand of girl juice hung between them, tempting his appetite for her. Continuing to tease her borrowed man, she moved her fingers to her own lips, sucking her sex nectar from them. 

Terry moaned his disappointment, pouting like a child. His dick was as hard as it had ever been in his life. Watching her body, bathed in the light of the tiny, flickering flames of the candles. Each shadow accented the curve that it caressed. Like a black and white photograph, she sat on his chest, the wetness of her aromatic sex smearing his skin.

Crystal could see the dejection in his eyes, having been denied a taste. She decided to give him a small bit of hope. Lifting her weight from his body, she turned and stood, feet straddling his chest, facing his cock. Kneeling, her pussy, so wet but still well out of reach of his tongue, she kissed the tip of his cock, hard and throbbing with the pounding of his heart. It was time to start edging him.

Terry was so close to her pussy. He could see her glistening wetness sparkle in the candlelight. He could smell her scent. So close but yet so far from his touch. He pulled at his restraints only to feel them tighten. Almost to the point of frustration, he wanted to tell her to cut him loose but something suddenly changed.

Terry’s eyes closed and his head fell back, sinking into his pillow. He felt the moist warmth of Crystal’s mouth swallow his cock completely to the root. She held him deep in her throat until she could no longer hold him. Backing out to take a breath, she could taste his pre cum on her tongue. He was already close. She would have to be careful.

Terry could feel his juices start to churn deep in his loins, ready to erupt like lava. Having cum just a couple of hours previously, he knew it would be good. He wanted that release but somehow knew it wouldn’t be that easy. Never had he been in such a helpless and abject situation. He was a strong man, used to being in command. Now, however, he was at her mercy. He pulled at the restraints again just to remind himself that they were there.

Looking back over her shoulder, Crystal gave him a sexy smirk, shaking her head in denial of his ultimate pleasure. Just a finger and her thumb, she stroked just under the head of his cock, coaxing more of his clear pre cum. She watched over her shoulder, his eyes screw tightly shut and his head fall back on the pillow again, frustrated. “Please,” he begged.

She felt his cock twitch and knew she had him close, very close. When he drew a deep, sharp breath, she let go, watching his cock closely. It bounced with his heartbeat, stiffening when he flexed his abdomen, trying to will his cum. Her wicked smile returned when she saw the clear oozing pre cum turn white. She knew then that she had edged him successfully. The white trail of liquid oozed from the tip of his cock, streaming down his shaft, pooling at the base of his cock, shaven so smooth.

She let him settle down for a minute or so, moving her body from over him, laying at his side, her head at his hip. She took his shaft in her hand, slowly stroking him, bringing him once again to that steep edge. His head shook side to side, realizing finally that she would drag this out as long as possible. He felt her tongue on his shaft and heard her slurping the small puddle of cum that had settled at his groin.

Over and over, she brought him to near orgasm, stopping just at the threshold of bliss. His cock leaked a river of precum and trickled beads and pools of cum, aching for a real climax. The sun had begun to rise. It was less than an hour before his wife would be home. He had begged and pleaded with his lover to bring him over but to no avail. She continued to string him along. 

Crystal was aware of the time. She knew he needed to come. She wanted him to fill her pussy, soaked with her juices, with his hot cum. It was time. Once more, taking his cock in hand, she squeezed him tightly, straddling his body, she sunk him deep into her pussy. Knowing that he couldn't last more than a minute or two, she leaned forward and kissed him passionately, sucking his tongue into her mouth, tasting his need.

Terry returned the other kiss, swirling his tongue around hers, tasting her passion. His cock was buried to the root in her sweet sex. Right, gripping, wet, and got, she began to grind her sex on his, slowly at first but building speed and intensity. His breathing was labored, his heart pounding. He knew she would deny him no more. Pushing herself upright, her hands on his strong chest, she ground her sex hard on his, nearly screaming in orgasm. 

He watched her face twist, pleasure wracking her expression. Her nipples stood erect in the morning light. “Fuck,” she growled, “Fuck, Terry. Fill me with your cum.”

He could take no more. “Ahh,” he grunted, “Fuck. I'm coming.”

His body tensed, his groin pumping his cum like a geyser. Great jetting blasts of his seed shot into her womb, filling her, overflowing back onto his balls. It seemed to go on and on. Rope after thick rope of cum leaped from his cock, filling his lover. Her orgasm intensified, her juices flowing onto his cock, pooling on the sheets under their bodies. 

They rode the wave of intensity, crashing breathlessly on the beach head. She collapsed on him, their bodies heaving to regain breath. Finally, they returned to reality. “We better get this mess cleaned up,” Crystal suggested, “We don't have long.”

“Yeah,” was all Terry could say.

The sheets changed, and another shower was quickly shared, they said good night. Both were exhausted from a long night of little sleep and several adventures. Terry had just fallen asleep when Kristy climbed under the comforter next to him, kissing his cheek and whispering, “Goodnight.”

Terry lay at his wife’s side, sleepless and filled with thoughts of the night. It was Saturday morning and he could sleep in. That is, if he could shut down his mind. Thoughts of what had taken place just minutes before right where he lay. His beautiful wife, already asleep, had no idea that her best friend had been with him. She didn’t know that Crystal had tasted his cock and swallowed his cum. She couldn’t know that her best friend had just fucked her husband.

Sleep did come but Terry was awakened a few hours later by a gentle nudge. When he opened his eyes he saw Crystal smiling down at him, cup of coffee in hand, “I made coffee,” she whispered, “If you want some, meet me in the kitchen.”

He watched her turn and walk silently from his bedside, naked.

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments