Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Still Of The Night

"Crystal catches Terry and helps out"

112
22 Comments 22
8.1k Views 8.1k
891 words 891 words

Author's Notes

"Crystal doesn’t know how obsessed I’ve been with her. This is a fantasy that I’ve played in my mind a thousand times."

“I swear,” she said to herself in a whisper, peeping through the partially opened door, “That’s all he thinks about.”

Crystal stood naked except for her sleep shirt which did not completely cover her ass nor her smooth-shaven pussy. She was spying on her best friend’s husband, Terry while he stood in the bathroom, jacking off again. His iPhone lay on the granite countertop in front of him, glowing in the darkness with the pornography that held his lustful gaze.

Kristy, his wife had confided in her of his addiction to masturbation. Of how he would, in the still of the night, creep from their bed and do his not-so-secret deed. She told of his search history that she had snooped through when he showered.

He was not particular. Milf porn, barely legal girls, redheads, brunettes, or blonds, it didn’t matter. He had searched them all, dark porn subjects such as incest and even old Macdonald's farm subjects that no one would talk about. Who knows what he was stroking to.

Kristy told her that it didn’t matter how dirty she was with him nor how many times they fucked in any given night, he would still do it. It did frustrate her at first, even made her jealous but she didn’t know how to confront him about it so she just accepted that that was who he was.

Crystal had known of his crush on her. How he watched her and even touched himself when he thought she didn’t see. Secretly it turned her on because the attraction was mutual. He was good-looking after all. She wondered if he had ever made himself come while thinking of her. Had he any pictures on his phone of her? Did he stroke to them?

She found her fingers sliding slowly in and out of her soaked pussy as she watched. He was naked, his back to her but she could tell he was stroking. He didn’t moan nor speak. The only sound was the rapid fapping of his hand and his grunting breaths.

She could tell that he was close. His strokes grew faster and his breathing, deeper.

This wasn’t the first time she had caught him. There had been several times over the last year that she had lived with them. It was only recently that she began to watch. This was the first time she touched herself while she watched. She hardly believed what she was doing or how wet her pussy was. 

She wondered what he was stroking to. She wondered if it was a picture or video he had made of her. She just had to know. She looked back at her friend’s bedroom door. It wouldn’t do for Kristy to catch her watching her husband stroke. The hall was dark and the door was closed. She took a deep breath and then two steps, quietly to the bathroom door.

YourBadHabits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourBadHabits

Closer now than ever, she could make out his dark reflection in the mirror. His face was contorted in sexual intensity. His eyes fixed on the screen laying just in front of his cock. She could barely make out the blurred movement of his rapidly moving hand as it gripped his long shaft. She saw the curve of his ass, clenching in an effort to keep his balance on knees that almost wobbled. 

Needing to see more, still aching to know what he lusted over, she pushed the door slowly, silently open. He didn’t notice the door, his eyes and attention fixed on his phone. Another quiet step then another and she stood but a foot behind him. Her eyes were on the mirror where his face glowed blue in the light of the phone. A bold move, she craned her face over his naked shoulder. 

Taken aback, she took a sharp breath, unable to believe what he was viewing, alerting him to her presence. Their eyes met in the mirror and his hand stopped. Crystal swallowed hard and pressed a finger to her lips, shushing him. Her confusion at the nature of the porn was driven to the background by the shame in his eyes. 

It was his turn to take a sharp breath when he felt her hand replace his on the shaft of his bobbing cock, gripping him softly and stroking him slowly. She pressed her body to his and hooked her chin over his shoulder, looking down at his phone, “That is so fucking hot,” she whispered.

It took but ten or twelve strokes and she saw the eruption of his climax. His body seized and his cock swelled, sending a long, thick rope of hot white cum across the countertop, splashing off the mirror. She squeezed him harder, holding her grip at the base of his cock, letting him shoot one after several heavy, looping strands of cum after the first.

She felt him relax, felt his cock begin to droop. Just a kiss on his neck and a slow stroke, gathering the wetness of his cum in her palm as the head slipped through. She moved away slowly, her hand wet with his seed, disappearing into the darkness of the night. He didn’t see it, but she tasted his sex when she closed her bedroom door.

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments