Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deep Encounter PT. 2

"Chuck never dreamed he'd have an out of body experience with a young beautiful women who called him Daddy"

43
9 Comments 9
4.4k Views 4.4k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author."

Hearing Ann slam the front door on her way to her lady’s night, Chuck quickly moved to the bathroom to shower to get ready for his evening with Rhea. Feeling the hot, steaming water pour over his shoulders, Chuck fantasizes about his last week’s encounter with her. 

Chuck lathered himself up with soap and slowly reached down to his thick cock. It began to harden while the memory of her body came into focus. Stroking it slowly, from base to tip, Chuck started to remember how he met Rhea and how afterward he thought it was a dream.

That was until her text came through earlier today.

Standing in the shower and stroking ever so slowly on his shaft, Chuck started getting aroused while remembering their encounter from that beautiful day.

********************

As Chuck entered one of the many homes his company maintained, the sun shone through the open blinds. He was there specifically to go through a list of fixes that needed to be done due to it going up for sale, and he was stuck doing all the work because his regular maintenance employee had a family emergency to tend to.

While Chuck was under the sink fixing the P-trap, he heard hollow voices entering the room. Caught off guard, Chuck slid out from under the sink to see who it was when they came into view across from the kitchen. 

It was a younger couple that looked to be interested in buying the home. But what caught his eye was what looked to be their real estate agent. 

He figured she stood just under five feet tall with an alluring tan complexion, followed by jet-black hair flowing over a white v-cut blouse and the shortest black skirt he had ever seen a woman wear, at least one in person.

Her skirt was short enough to see the bottom portion of her lace thigh-high stockings when she turned to point at the skylights above the living room wall to the Donnellys. Slowly Chuck took in the view; she couldn’t be older than twenty-five.   

After staring intensely at her figure, Chuck finally regained his thoughts and walked over to them. 

“Hello there,” Chuck said with a half-wave at the group.

“Oh, hello, I didn’t realize maintenance was happening inside the home today,” the female agent said curiously. “Sorry, where are my manners, my name is Rhea, and this is the Donnelly family,” said Rhea smiling with a curious look at Chuck. 

“No worries, I’m Chuck, and I’m just fixing a few small items today; my employee had a family emergency, and all my staff is already on other projects for me, so I got stuck here today,” said Chuck, a bit embarrassed as he usually didn’t go into the homes anymore.

“You own Allison Management Firm,” Rhea responded knowingly.

Taking it as though she had asked a question, Chuck egotistically responded, “I do,” with his best smile, standing a bit taller while inwardly thinking how hot she was.

Looking into her eyes, her beauty stirred something in Chuck. He had always wondered if he could bring himself to cheat on Ann after years of being together, not that he thought he had a shot with Rhea, but he could always hope, he supposed.

Looking Chuck up and down with a sultry stare, Rhea regained her composure.

“If it’s okay with you, I’d like to finish showing the Donnellys around the house,” said Rhea,

“Of course, let me know if I can be of service to you, Rhea,” said Chuck, smiling and giving the Donnelly’s a nod while turning back to his sink endeavor.

Laughing off the dirty thought, realizing there was no chance at his age, he slid back under the sink to continue to work.

Twenty minutes went by while Rhea showed the Donnelly family the property. She was coming in and out of the kitchen with a few stares Chuck’s way and a few looks from him back at her as he was fixing the drain issue. 

After putting the last piece in place, which turned out to be a bit tougher than he anticipated, Chuck slid himself out from under the sink right when a pair of sheer stockings came into view above him. 

Frozen in place on his back, Chuck’s eyes went wide while he followed the vision from her knees up to her open skirt.

With his mouth a gap, Chuck immediately realized she had no panties on. The view was breathtaking, and Chuck basked in the picture for a few more seconds when she slid her thighs a bit wider for him to see better.

 The recent thought that it couldn’t happen at his age dissolved quickly while he stared at the erotic scene under her skirt for a long time.

“How’s the view, Mr. C.E.O.?” said Rhea with a devilish grin and a raised eyebrow.

“Uh, wow,” was the only response Chuck could give before his mouth fell half open, trying to understand what was happening. 

Staring for another few seconds, Chuck could partially make out a heart tattoo next to her smooth young mound while Rhea slid her hips even wider still so her lips could part slightly from the movement. 

A few more moments went by, “Here, let me help you to your feet,” said Rhea, seeing Chuck frozen in place.

She bent at the waist, grabbed Chuck’s well-used, callused hands, and lifted him to his feet.

“Uh, thank you,” said Chuck, standing above Rhea and looking down at her. “Where are the Donnellys?” quickly asked Chuck.

“Oh, they left; they weren’t interested in the home,” said Rhea with a wicked smile.

Chuck gulped a bit when he realized they were now all alone. 

Her green eyes locked onto his dark brown ones for a few moments before she leaned and kissed him deeply. 

The sudden movement caught Chuck off guard. He lost his balance and fell back into the counter, pulling Rhea.

********************

Remembering how his cock felt when her unexpected touch and tongue slipped onto his, feeling her warm wet mouth, sweetness, and guilt, he thought as his inhibitions took over his body while pressing against hers. 

Chuck rubbed his cock with another lathering of soap from the shower shelf, breathing heavily against the glass while the memory retook hold and drifted back to that day.

********************

Finally, breaking the silence as they stared at each other while they stood face to face against the countertop.

“Well, I suppose that’s convenient for us,” said Chuck with a sly grin.

Reaching down, he quickly picked Rhea up by her ass and placed her on the countertop.

“Oh, aren’t you a feisty one,” said Rhea while she unbuttoned her blouse and threw it to the floor. 

Chuck, reaching down, hiked Rhea’s skirt above her hips while looking at her laced bra holding back her well-sized chest.

While leaning in, kissing her, he put his right hand onto her flat-toned stomach and walked his fingers slowly down to reach her mound. Pressing hard onto her labia, she instantly went wet.

Chuck worked his two fingers up and down her supple lips while Rhea kissed around his neckline.

With a quick curl of his fingers, Chuck entered them into her crevice, forcing her to moan at the sudden movement.

“I need you in me,” Rhea whispered after a few more moments of pleasure. She undid Chuck’s belt and dropped his pants to his knees. 

With fast hands, Rhea grabbed both sides of his boxers, slowly lowering just enough for Chuck’s manhood to pour out in front of her. 

“Holy shit,” exclaimed Rhea at the sight of his engorged manhood. Her boyfriend was the only other man that could compare.

Her boyfriend’s length was longer, but Chuck’s cock was much more expansive. She thought it looked a lot like an eggplant if she were to describe it.

“I’ve never had a complaint yet,” Chuck said with a smile while he used his left hand to push his boxers to the floor. 

With two fingers, Chuck quickly slipped inside Rhea’s thoroughly wet mound, not wanting the opportunity to slip away.

Chuck could feel her g-spot get rougher as it swelled beneath while he glided across it.

Rhea, with a slight moan from his touch, firmly grabbed his cock with both hands and stimulated his shaft while rubbing his bulbous head.

“Oh, wow, you’re good at that,” moaned Chuck while her hands moved like pouring water over his now fully erect shaft while he leaned his face against her cheek breathing heavily in her ear.

“Not the first cock I’ve touched before, although this is the widest cock I’ve come across thus far,” said Rhea, with another devilish smile breaking across her face while she breathed heavily from his touch. 

“Glad to hear it,” said Chuck boosting his confidence just a bit as he pulled his fingers out from her dripping gash and started frantically zipping down her skirt so it could drop to the floor. 

The moment the skirt hit the floor, Chuck slowly brushed his fingertips up the inside of her thighs, watching intently while her eyes followed his.  

Feeling Chuck’s delicate touch, Rhea felt her mound get even wetter while her skin turned to gooseflesh, letting out a loud moan of pleasure and gasps when his fingertips finally reached both sides of her entrance.

“I need you to fuck me,” Rhea whispered.

Chuck looked deep into her eyes, knowing there was no turning back.

“With pleasure,” responded Chuck, pushing slowly out on both sides of her thighs to open her wide and then instantly grabbing her ass from the counter, pulling her waist towards him. 

Reaching down again, Rhea starts pushing and pulling Chuck’s cock slowly while she rubs his massive manhood across her labia.

“Oh, god,” moaned Rhea working his bulbous head up and down her moistened lips faster and more deliberately. 

“Fuck, if you keep this up, I’m going to cum,” exclaimed Chuck

“Not yet; I want to feel you inside me,” said Rhea, moaning while her breathing became deeper and louder against Chuck’s ear. 

With one hand, she guided his throbbing cock into her wet entrance. Both audibly gasped when his cock began to stretch her tight opening, feeling the soft dampness within.

“Oh, Fuck!” exclaimed Rhea, cumming hard with only the head of his cock in her.

“Oh, shit, I don’t think it will fit,” Chuck uttered as he felt Rhea’s orgasm spread across the head of his cock.

Rhea took a deep breath after her spasms subsided and grabbed the back of Chuck’s neck. She lifted herself off the counter and dropped hard onto Chuck’s throbbing cock, splitting her wide.

“Motherfucker!” screamed Rhea when she dropped her ass down hard until his bulbous head hit her cervix. Seeing her vision become fuzzy, Rhea had to pause slightly to let her love crease adjust to having it overly stretched and instantly came again all over his thick cock as the pressure on her inner walls was too much.

The circumference of this guy was like fucking a baseball bat, she thought, as the waves of ecstasy hit her core.

With Rhea in Chuck’s arms and his cock stretching her entire depth, he slowly lifted her petite body up and down on his engorged manhood as her legs shook.

It wasn't hard, Chuck thought; Rhea had to be the most petite woman Chuck had ever fucked. 

“Oh, Rhea, you feel amazing!” whispered Chuck in her ear before fiercely kissing her, feeling her crevice tighten and release rhythmically all along his cock. 

“Fuck me, Daddy!” moaned Rhea when she forcefully grabbed the back of his hair and tugged his head back. 

Rhea could feel every throbbing inch of his manhood while her core stretched around his veiny cock. Chuck sent pain and pleasure simultaneously through her entire body while he moved in and out of her as he watched her wetness pour over his glistening shaft.

Chuck, caught off guard at being called daddy, paused a moment, taking it in and immediately being so turned on by it that he began again in earnest. Chuck started pumping her wet gash harder, watching his head reappear and disappear in earnest while his thick head hit her cervix.

Rhea could feel her mound release more and more fluid while Chuck pumped more profoundly into her cavern. Rhea garbled a moan as she looked down and saw what his cock was doing to her petite pussy and realized she might not be the same afterward.

She could feel every movement across her inner walls while he penetrated and invaded her core.

“Oh, Daddy!” Rhea screamed to the ceiling when her vision went black while a massive torrent of her juice flowed down Chuck’s legs as the third orgasm hit her cervix directly.

Chuck watched her body convulse in his arms while her thighs squeezed in and out on his hips, while her ever-tightening crevice clamped down on his cock. Rhea moaned endlessly while her orgasm continued to filter through her body.

With one last thrust of his hips and one more spread of her wet cavern.

“Fuck!” grunted Chuck while his cock pulsated a never-ending tirade of his seed that filled Rhea’s womb full.

“Fill me!” moaned Rhea sending her over the edge again as his seed gushed and expanded his enormously vascular cock to its maximum volume.

“Ooooh Fuck, Oh, Mm, oh, fuck me!” shouted Rhea riding yet another orgasm.

Rhea wrapped her shaking legs firmly around Chuck’s ass while hip thrusting against his abdomen.  

“Holy hell,” Chuck wailed as his orgasm continued to flow, and his cock pulsated his seed deep into her. At the same time, her warm cavern gripped down harder on his shaft, sending Rhea into multiple shaking orgasms that she couldn’t control.

“Ugg, oh, oh, oh God!” Rhea pleaded to the gods in complete ecstasy while she shook uncontrollably for a few more moments as she held him deep inside her.

While their hearts pounded and Rhea’s leg shaking finally subsided, they both took a deep breath.

“Rhea, I haven’t had that good of a fuck in ages,” quietly replied Chuck, trying to regain his breath, having just finished his earth-shaking orgasm.

“Holy fuck! Shit, your cock is so good,” moaned a raspy but satisfied Rhea.

Sweat dripped from both while they held each other tightly against the corner edge of the countertop.

“Oh, Chuck, wow, now that’s the maintenance I was looking for,” Rhea said, wearing a complete look of satisfaction that Chuck hadn’t seen in ages.

“God, yes, you and me both,“ responded Chuck looking around a bit nervously to make sure they weren’t caught fucking on his customer counter. 

After they kissed deeply for what felt like an eternity, Chuck reluctantly released her from his grip and his manhood. 

Getting dressed after grabbing their clothes from the floor, Rhea turned to Chuck.

“Here’s my number,” said Rhea handing him a business card that he assumed was for her real estate business. 

“You’re a masseuse?” Chuck said with a surprised tone while he looked down at the card he was holding. 

“Oh, I am a lot more than that,” said Rhea when she walked up to him, kissed him deeply, turned, and walked out the door.

********************  

Steam poured over the glass shower top, fogging everything in the bathroom, when Chuck finally released his shaft from his hands before he could hit the walls with his seed. Edging himself back, knowing he wanted Rhea to have his full attention and load later that night. 

Finally, taking a deep breath, Chuck dried off and got dressed, relishing in the memory of that day and the randomness, seductive nature in which they met.

It was unlike any experience he had ever had, and he wondered how it could happen now in his mid-forties with a much younger woman who loved calling him daddy, which he thought strange but hot at the same time.

He pondered this while he finished doing his hair, wondering if that would come up again.

Chuck’s heartbeat quickened at the thought of her soft, warm touch as he raced down the staircase and out the front door.  

********************

Twenty minutes later, pulling up to her driveway. Chuck stopped the car and paused a moment, contemplating turning around.

He wasn’t sure if he should do this. He got away with it once, and even then, he was hit with guilt later when he returned that night to Ann. 

“What are you doing?” thought Chuck, pondering if this was the right thing to do while he stared at her business sign. Ann and his love life had been so dry over the last six months.

He wondered if it was the years of always being together or just the same routine that killed the lust, either way, the passion had disappeared before either of them could do anything about it.

"Fuck it," he said, pushing the accelerator and turning into her gravel drive.

It was a bit farther back than he had anticipated when the home finally came into view through the tall shrubs.

He parked and thought more about whether he should do this.

“No turning back now,” thought Chuck, finally exiting the car and making his way to the front door. He knocked a bit reluctantly, still questioning his actions.

“Hello, handsome. Welcome to The Zen Den,“ said Rhea, dressed in a silk kimono robe and with a mischievous smile when the door opened.

“Wow, you look incredible,” Chuck responded with wide eyes and mouth open, forgetting his misgivings immediately as he took in her form.

“Thanks,” responded Rhea with a wink. 

Walking into the front room, Chuck realized he had no idea what was in store for him while he took in the room. That whatever she had planned was not something he had ever experienced before.

Looking at the surroundings reminded him of something out of the sixties free love movement.

The entire room was filled with pillows of all shapes, colors, and sizes. There was a twin-sized mattress in the middle of the room that looked to have a gleaming sheet covering it. 

“Pick a pillow and have a seat, please,” Rhea pointed to the living room while she walked quickly into the kitchen. 

Sitting down, Chuck looked at the pillows around him. Dim-lit candles covered almost all the shelved surfaces, and could smell incense burning somewhere nearby. 

PureCrystal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PureCrystal

The air was intoxicating as Chuck breathed in the room. Rhea re-entered in her kimono and held a tray of what Chuck thought were drinks.

“Undress and grab that robe over on the shelf, if you would, and put it on,” Rhea said softly while she moved the two cups from the tray to a hole-lined pillow on the shelf in front of her.

Placing his clothes on the floor next to the shelf, Chuck robbed himself. When he turned and returned to his pillow, Rhea sat down just a few feet in front of him. 

Crossing her legs while she did, Chuck was given a very intimate surprise of her nude form when she lifted both knees to cross her legs.

Rhea’s mound pursed delicately between her cheeks, making Chuck’s cock swell beneath his robe, and his forehead started to sweat.

“Eyes up here, Chuck,” Rhea said with a wink, knowing full well her voyeurism was fully displayed for him to see.

“Take this glass,” said Rhea handing the small glass to Chuck. “It's a small mixture of psilocybin and sildenafil.”

“Okay,” Chuck responded enthusiastically, knowing he was in for a real treat.

Laughing a bit while he looked at the murky water, he aggressively drank it in one swig. Tasting the fragrant water made Chuck feel light-headed, but he was used to the erection pill effect.

He had to use them with Ann occasionally when they would get after it in bed, although it felt like ages since he had one in his system.

“Never done this mixture during sex, so this should be fun,” exclaimed Chuck with a wink 

“It will heighten our experience; I took mine just before you got here,” Rhea said reassuringly while he smiled back at her.

“It also will keep you rock hard the whole time,” said Rhea with a wink and a sly smile.

She grabbed both of his hands when their knees touched, sitting cross-legged on the floor. Holding still and gazing into her eyes, Chuck could faintly hear music playing in the room that he swore was not there a second ago. 

“Take a deep breath and release it slowly,” Rhea said.

He did what she asked, feeling the warm air hitting his lungs. 

“Now, close your eyes; I’m going to move you around a bit and will disrobe you,” Rhea stated softly.

With his eyes closed, he could feel Rhea quickly get up and move around the room. He could feel the air shift with her movements while simultaneously smelling her fragrance. He could hear her wipe something down behind him when the concoction he drank started to kick in.

The next few moments seemed far away when Rhea grabbed Chuck by both his hands and stood him up. He could feel her move behind him again when she released his hands and pulled on the tie holding his robe together.

When it parted, he felt the robe fall from his shoulders to the ground. His body went gooseflesh as Rhea wrapped her warm and delicate hands around his abdomen from behind.

She was slowly moving her petite hands lower and lower, grazing across his skin, brushing the backs of her hands down the length of his already-hardening shaft. 

Slowly, she touched each of her fingers against it, stimulating his arousal and awakening his need with every little move she made. 

Once he was halfway to his full size, Rhea turned Chuck around and guided him with his eyes still closed to the mattress. Slowly lowering him, Chuck realized the covering on the mattress felt like wet rubber when he sat down on top of it.

“That’s warm and slippery,” Chuck said, feeling the oil spread across the top of the mattress when she laid him back.

“This is called a Nuru Massage, and I hope you enjoy it,” Rhea said while Chuck opened his eyes to see her disrobe. Pouring a thick oil from her neck that flowed slowly down her magnificent body like honey.

“Looking at you right now, I am pretty sure you’re not going to get a complaint card from me,” said Chuck, still mesmerized looking at her perfectly formed glistening body. 

Rhea glided her body and face down to Chuck’s toes. She pushed herself across his feet as the oil hit his legs while her breasts slid across his knees.

Chuck felt Rhea rub her nipple-hardened chest across his now engorged shaft while slowly working her way up to his face. 

He could feel her deep breathing while he leaned in and kissed her when their faces met. She, in return, started writhing her oiled body across his as they explored each other’s mouths. 

He could feel her teeth nibble at his lips and her hard nipples across his chest when they pressed against each other.

Rhea could feel his coarse chest hair against her now fully erect nipples that pushed her needfulness higher while his cock danced back and forth across her thighs with each of her sultry movements.

With what Chuck could only describe as a heightened clarity of thought he had never experienced before, Rhea’s body seemed to float weightlessly while she did her oiled dance above him. Her body glimmered against the ceiling background when she came into his view.

His still body lay motionless underneath Rhea’s tanned nude form while it continued to slither across his body, completely covering them in oil.

Feeling more and more of the psychedelic kick in, Chuck closed his eyes. A kaleidoscope of moving colors fluttered across his vision while he enjoyed the slithering sensation of Rhea’s body against him. He could feel his ever-hardening cock move back and forth against her slick heated body.

His shaft felt like a snake looking for its prey while he continued to watch the colors stream across his inner eyelids. His post pounded with his heartbeat while it swayed around her perfect petite form.

The out-of-body experience was mind-blowing, sending Chuck into a moaning fit. Rhea’s oily skin started to glow while his body floated back and forth across a pool of oil.

Chuck could finally feel his shaft rigid from the heat of Rhea’s body while she pushed her pelvis harder against him, moving her body higher, rubbing her breast into his face, and slowly spreading her legs that coated both of their bodies completely in the thick oil.    

Rhea, in return, could feel his cock fully engorged and rigid against her body when her concoction overtook her.

She hit peak arousal levels, sending her urges to an almost unattainable height while her senses kicked in with the heat and colors of the room melted around their writhing forms.

She ached and moaned for his stiff shaft while sliding her now wholly wet, shaved crevice along its length.

“Oh, Chuck!” moaned Rhea when his bulbous head parted her aching lips below them as the psychedelic did its work.

“Oh God, Rhea, the feeling, it’s fantastic!” exclaimed Chuck while her slit parted along his rigid cock, and her breasts glided across his face. 

Tilting his head up quickly, Chuck licked at Rhea’s nipple, forcefully held it between his lips, sucked on it, and snapped back once he released it. He could taste the oil on his lips when he brought the other nipple into his mouth. 

“Oh, Chuck!” gasped Rhea as she felt her nipple twist in his mouth and his cock rock hard against her crevice.

“I need to feel you now, Rhea,” Chuck said after releasing the suction on her breast, desperate to fill her insides. He throbbed with anticipation as her form flowed above him. 

“You will, but not yet,” Rhea responded, forcing herself back into control; she moved down his body, coming to rest her head on his stomach and giving his abdomen sensual kisses as she moved down to meet his cock. 

With one fluid move, Rhea spun like a top, bringing her legs over his laid-down head, and pushed her ass back so that he could taste her essence.

Lowering her head against his pulsating cock, Rhea started licking across the bottom side of his shaft and down to his balls. 

“Oh, Rhea,” said Chuck wasting no time pushing his tongue deep into her love entrance as he could feel her tongue vibrate across his twitching shaft. 

He could taste her sweetness while she began to slobber and swallow his cock below. 

The deeper he went, the more moans and gurgling sounds he heard from Rhea’s throat while Rhea's body swam before his eyes. 

“Oh, wow,” Rhea responded, gargling with her eyes wide, taking in his swollen head. Inch by inch, she sank his cock deeper down her open throat as a kaleidoscope of colors ran across her vision.

Bobbing up and down on his thick cock, a shock wave hit Rhea’s thighs as Chuck’s tongue stirred her core and drank her in.

Both moaned with pleasure as the ceiling and room moved around them while their bodies were entwined like melting wax. 

“Oh god!” Chuck blurted out when Rhea tried cramming the last few inches of him into her throat, and he felt her lips pulling him deeper.

“Errrgghg, no!” Rhea gurgled, pulling his cock from her pursed lips, quickly seized that he was about to blow his load, and spun her body around. 

“No, Daddy, not yet,” moaned Rhea in Chuck’s ear when her face came around to his; she could feel his cock vibrate beneath her. She reached in and kissed him deeply.

Chuck’s cock nearly released its seed from Rhea’s comment while he kissed her passionately, while the oil between them sloshed like waves flowing across the sand.

Grabbing Chuck’s cock, Rhea slowly positioned his bulbous head over her tight, swollen den. The pressure against her entrance was immense as she pushed down, and his cock spread her while her labia rubbed against the top of his shaft.

“Oh, shit, Daddy!” moaned Rhea while his cock started to part her dripping entrance in two; she could feel her cheeks spread wide as her womb pushed shockwaves across her abdomen.

Deeper Chuck went with a slow but forceful need. He could feel her body shake against his as her first orgasm hit hard, with only half of his cock inside her.

“Daddy!” Rhea moaned, arching her back and lifting her face to the ceiling with shaking legs while waves of pleasure slammed against her inner core.

Seeing the immense pleasure on her face, Chuck pushed hard until he finally felt his cock bottom out.

“Uhhhggg, fuck, Daddy!” grunted Rhea wildly while her body convulsed on the second orgasm as it spread across her entire body when the full length and girth hit her core.

Rhea panted heavily while her body tensed and dropped against Chuck while he started to flow in and out of her ever-tightening womb. She couldn’t believe the sensations of Chuck’s eggplant-sized cock spreading her cavern wide.

It was the first cock she had trouble taking; he was the only man that made her orgasm twice just by entering her. The pressure was exquisite, she thought, as she squeezed down on him.

“Oh, Rhea,” Chuck moaned as her core tightened down on his shaft as she rode out her latest orgasm.

“Oh, Daddy, not yet,” whispered Rhea, feeling his cock almost explode within her. Lifting her ass and pulling him out with her hand.

Holding his cock firmly, she forced it up her backside, spreading her cheeks wider.

“What are you doing?” asked Chuck, but he didn’t get a response when he felt the head of his already aching cock slide up between her cheeks. 

Rhea sat up a bit while his shaft pressed into her ass, wondering if she could even take it.

“Are you sure?” Chuck asked with concern.

“Yes, Daddy, I need it!” she exclaimed nervously once she slid his enormous cock over her hole.

“God, yes,” delighted Chuck, grabbing some oil from the sheet and splashing it all around his cock.  Chuck pushed his hips slowly against the back of her smooth thighs while she moved the head where she wanted it.

“Mm, mm,” Rhea exclaimed when Chuck’s engorged head hit her starfish.

“Oh, shit, that’s tight,” exclaimed Chuck pushing his rigid member against her now stretching star. He could feel his head finally slip past her starfish as she relaxed just enough.

“Fuck. Oh, Fuck!” screamed Rhea once her cave gave way

“Keep going?” muttered Chuck.

“Yes,” Rhea shouted with sweat pouring down her brow.

“You’re sure?” Chuck said, hoping inwardly she would not say no.

“Do it, Daddy!” Rhea firmly asserted while she dropped down hard, feeling that familiar urge to orgasm again as his shaft penetrated her. 

Rhea’s expression reflected pain and pleasure that Chuck had never seen before.

“Oh, fuck me!” Rhea barked while grinding back and forth on him, feeling her asshole widen while it rubbed against her g-spot from his immense girth.

Hitting bottom, Chuck could barely keep himself from cumming when he started slamming her depths with deep, penetrating thrusts.

Harder and harder into Rhea’s depths while she moaned her way to another orgasm.

Seeing her body strain as she closed her eyes, Chuck gave her everything he had with one hard thrust.

“Oh, God, Oh, FUCK!” screamed Rhea into Chuck’s ear when his thick cock hit her spot, sending her over the moon while wave after wave of cascading colors exploded across her vision like fireworks on the fourth of July.

Rhea’s primal orgasm was so immense that a shock wave ran up her spine to her head, detonating a cacophony of tears that endlessly streamed down her face. 

Rhea repeatedly screamed, “Give it to me, Daddy!”

While her intense orgasm broke again and again against her shaking body.

Feeling his cock stretch her starfish to the max, Chuck bellowed, “Oh, Fuck me!”

Colored streamers and stars shot across Chuck’s vision while a whole load of his seed filled Rhea’s depths. Rhea instantly let more obscenities flow from her lips while her eyes washed with mascara tears that streaked down her face.

Continuously pumping every ounce into her as Rhea screamed in pleasure from the sudden expansion of his cock during his orgasm.

“Holy shit,” exclaimed Chuck, coming to a stop and feeling his seed slosh within Rhea’s body while she shook uncontrollably above him.

Watching below them, he could see his cock slowly pull from her suppleness while his seed spread across his thighs and stomach.

Gaining her breath after a few brief moments, Rhea could feel the oil and seed combined between their bodies when she lowered her shaky head to place her mouth atop his cock. 

Licking and sucking over his meat while mascara tears still flowed freely. Rhea went to work, and Chuck felt like he was in heaven while she devoured his manhood.

Moving her gorgeous frame around, slobbering his shaft, Chuck had to admit the whole out-of-body sensation was beyond his vocabulary. After a few more moments of pleasuring him.

“Looks like you’re ready for round two,” said Rhea looking up after she cleansed his member.

Chuck raised his head to look at her. Seeing his cock was now fully erect again from all her attention; he slid down to meet her gaze.

“Don’t let me stop you,” he said as he grabbed the back of her head and kissed her deeply.

Writhing like a ball of mating eels, their electricity in the room was palpable. The psychedelic dance didn’t cease for some time while he entered her again and again, hitting all her spots and filling her full of his seed which finally sent both over the edge again at the end.

While the soft music played around them, Chuck and Rhea held each other for what seemed like an eternity before the silence was broken.

“That was something else,” murmured Chuck while he held her tight, lying still on the now-over-oiled rubber sheet. 

“Yes, it was,” whispered Rhea leaning in and kissing him before she pulled her exhausted body from him.

She knew this wouldn’t be their last encounter. She knew Chuck’s fantastic cock would be a must in her future. Having realized her new arousal for an older man and how his girthy cock filled her so completely.

“Curious Rhea, what’s with all the Daddy comments?” asked Chuck questioningly while he looked into her eyes, breaking her thought pattern.

“What can I say?” I have a serious thing for older men,” Rhea said, more bluntly than she wanted.

Not wanting to make waves about it, Chuck decided not to pursue the topic any further.

“I think we both need a shower, don’t you?” Rhea said with a kiss, breaking the silence that lingered for a few moments while they both took in the fragrant air.

“I agree,” Chuck said finally with an exhausted look on his face

It took him a few minutes to slide and get his balance before the drink finally started to wear off. He took a moment to watch Rhea’s goddess-like body stroll away from him to the bathroom. Admiring her form in all its splendor while she went.

He entered the bathroom a few moments later and could smell more incense; she also had more lit candles strewn throughout the bathroom, he noticed. 

Joining her in the shower that was already steaming, Chuck held Rhea close for what felt like forever while they kissed and touched each other for some time while the hot water cleansed their bodies of the oil and their essence.

No mention of another meeting or another time they would meet up, no talking between them. Only their physical beings were present, and their forms melded together like two magnets unwilling to let go. 

Knowing it had been longer than he anticipated, Chuck finally pulled himself away, dried off, and dressed. Chuck stood at the front entry when he heard a vehicle coming down the driveway.

“I’ve got to go,” said Chuck when he walked up to Rhea strolling towards him, wondering if another customer was coming for a massage.

“I know you do,” Rhea turned and wrapped her arms around Chuck in a full-body embrace. 

Chuck could feel her nipples harden when they both gave each other one last, deep kiss.

“When can- “Chuck began to say until Rhea held a finger to his mouth.

“We shall see,” Rhea responded, giving Chuck a smile and a wink. 

Chuck smiled, turned, and walked out the front door.

“I think it’s best to leave it to chance,” Chuck thought while he started the car back up and headed back down the driveway.

A much younger man had just parked down the drive and was exiting his car, wearing what looked like a waiter’s uniform, when Chuck drove past him; the young man smiled and gave Chuck a wave. 

Chuck couldn’t place him but was sure he had seen him somewhere as he headed home, thinking of Rhea and their deliciously erotic night together.  

 

Pt. 3 - Coming Soon 

Published 
Written by James253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments