Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Air BnB-Lisa Owned

"Lisa becomes part of the family"

39
4 Comments 4
1.0k Views 1.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

The alarm sounded and Lisa and I reluctantly parted ways, spending an extended amount of time at the front door, kissing and caressing. I walked her over to her house, still naked, and watched as she went in. I complimented myself on my boldness at being naked out front, but it was almost midnight, and our neighborhood was mostly asleep.

I entered the kitchen, poured myself a glass of wine, and wondered what was happening upstairs. I felt myself becoming erect at the thought and shook it off. I took the bottle of wine and a joint out to the deck and sat comfortably in our lawn chairs, enjoying the cool air on my naked body.

I thought about Lisa, and wondered how she was going to integrate into our family unit here, especially when her husband returned home to discover his wife had been claimed by another couple. I also knew that James would eventually finish his work here and return home. It occurred to me that I didn’t even know where home was, and made a mental note to ask.

These were pressing thoughts and I pushed them aside and enjoyed the wine and the cool night. I heard the door open behind me and turned to see Rhonda, hair mussed and looking weary, come onto the deck, still naked.

“I thought you would be out here when I saw the bed empty,” she said as she sat down. She lit the joint that was lying on the table, took a hit, and passed it to me. 

“That man has a ridiculous amount of cum in his balls, she said as she exhaled, and he can fuck continuously.”

I took a hit and passed it back and said, “That almost sounds like a complaint.”

“No, of course not; it’s wonderful that we have the opportunity to do this with James and Lisa, but he is a human dynamo, and an evening with him is like a marathon.”

“Sounds like someone needs some TLC,” I said as I finished up the joint. Putting it out in the ashtray.

She stood up and said, “I sure do.”

We went in, locking up behind us, and I led her to the bed, to the spot Lisa had occupied not too long ago. 

I positioned her comfortably against the pillows and she visibly relaxed and spread her legs for me. I could see her pussy bush wet and matted with her and James' juices and, almost immediately, the thick white remains of their coupling began to ooze out. I waited until it ran into her fanny crack and then licked it out and fed it to her with a wet, sticky kiss. I positioned myself between her legs and gently licked and kissed her down there, gently kissing and sucking her clit until she spasmed and shot a combination of her and James’ juices into my mouth.

I continued to gently pleasure her in this way, slowly countering the hard pounding she had just taken from a huge dick. She orgasmed into my mouth two more times and then I mounted her, slowly entering her while gently kissing her lips. I thrust myself into her well-used hole and began to stroke her with my full length until I emptied myself into her. We lay together and drifted off into a deep sleep.

The morning found us moving slowly, especially Rhonda, but coffee and a soak revived us. Rhonda peppered me with questions about Lisa and was only mildly jealous. I was able to bring her to orgasm with my finger while relating specific details of the previous night's adventure. I had the feeling she would be joining Lisa and me in bed very soon.

AbbeyCoxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbeyCoxxi

Lisa phoned and spoke with Rhonda, and plans were made for her to join us later. We had purchased a leather collar with a heart on the front to present to her as a symbol of our connection with her. We were also going to discuss the situation with Bill when he returned in a few days.

We spent the day relaxing and readied ourselves for Lisa’s visit. James had already called to say that he enjoyed Rhonda’s visit, which we already knew, and would be working late and crashing when he got home. That worked into our plans perfectly.

She arrived at the appointed time and was wearing a sweater dress and had her hair pulled back in a ponytail. The ceremony we had planned was simple and would precede the evening, We went straight into our bedroom and closed and locked the door. Candles had been strategically placed all around the room, illuminating the setting with a warm, fragrant glow.

We stood her in the middle of the room and both kissed her lips then her neck, one of us on each side. We grabbed the hem of her dress and both lifted at the same time and, with Lisa lifting her arms, disrobed her with this one motion.

We instructed her to interlace her fingers behind her head and I put the collar around her neck and Rhonda buckled it in the back. We both stood back and admired her and admitted to ourselves that she looked beautiful.

“This collar is a symbol of your devotion to us and us to you. There will be pleasure and pain, but always caring. Welcome to the family,” I said simply, and Rhonda acknowledged her agreement with a kiss on her lips.

We each tweaked a nipple until she winced and then we kissed and sucked it. We put her on her knees and Rhonda stood in front of her, spreading her lips with Lisa licking and probing her with her tongue. I got on my knees next to Lisa and occasionally kissed her as she serviced Rhonda, tasting my wife on her tongue. Rhonda finally had a shivering orgasm, holding Lisa’s head firmly against her crotch. She sat for a minute to catch her breath, then got on her knees and kissed Lisa deeply, 

I then took my place in front of Lisa, with Rhonda on her knees next to her. She kissed and sucked my balls and licked my cock up and down. She hungrily began to bob up and down on it and in short order, I began to shoot in her mouth. She was able to manage every drop and licked me clean. We then both stood in front of her with our ass cheeks spread and had her complete the most submissive act of all. She rimmed both of our bottom holes, including penetration with her tongue.

The evening included the usual wine and weed, with Lisa remaining naked and Rhonda and I wearing our robes. Lisa assumed the roles of waitress and service specialist. I fucked her three times that night and she made Rhonda cum four more times. 

She decided to spend the night with us and our King sized bed was a cozy end to a wonderful evening. 

Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments