Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Born Again Slut (Chapter 2)

"Ava explores FemDom with Anthony"

24
7 Comments 7
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Well, after many months and orgasms down the road, things were still as hot as ever between Anthony and me. We had explored so much in the few months we had been together. We both had extensive lists of kinks and fantasies that wished to explore. And finally, we had met someone that was not only willing but enthusiastic about it!

We had established a pretty good Dom/sub type relationship. Anthony is quite the dominant man and I was the perfect submissive slut that does what she’s told. Anytime he wants his cock sucked, he just has to pull it out and I’ll take it in my mouth, no questions asked. A pat on the head and a “Good girl” was enough to turn me into a puddle.

Luckily we both are very open-minded, kinky people, with very few limits. We use the red light system for playtime as safe words. I’ve never had to even call yellow, it’s always just enough pain for pleasure.

At this point, we were starting to explore various kinks; such as DDlg, me calling him daddy and me baby girl, getting spanked or slapped for being bratty. Anal is another, but it was slow going at first, as I had never taken a cock that big in my ass. I have a major cum fetish, so I love being creative on how I get it. He’s cum in my food and drinks, I lick it off whatever it’s dripped on (clean surface of course).

FemDom was new for me but I began to love to dominate him, give him tasks and make him do as I say.

One particular task was to find a porn video, edge himself until he was close and then to stop, send me the link to the video and wait for me to get home.

When I got home, I told him, “Strip your clothes off and sit down.”

He quickly did as he was told. As I waited patiently, I pulled up the link on my phone to the porn video and cast it to the big screen in our living room. Sounds of women moaning filled the air, skin slapping, men growling for more. The perfect soundtrack.

Once he was stripped and sat down, I stripped my clothes off for him slowly. I made sure to tease him with my big tits, just so slightly letting my dress slide down till my nipples were barely peaking out. His eyes weren’t glued to the screen next to me. His eyes were on me, needy for me to be naked in front of him. Once I was, I crawled to him, my heart-shaped ass and tits swaying.

I asked him in such a sweet voice, “Did my good boy do as he was told today?”

He said, “Yes, Mommy, I did.”

“So you didn’t cum then, correct?” I asked.

“No, Mommy,” he replied innocently.

youcuteneighbour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
youcuteneighbour

It was then that I told him to watch the screen while I rewarded him for his good behavior. So I started teasing his hard cock, running my fingernails up and down, all the way down his balls to his taint.

I bring my finger lower and say, “I’m going to lick this ass, and you’re going to let me.”

He doesn’t say anything, just lifted up a little so I can have access. So I start licking all around his ass, him gasping and moaning at my close calls. So I finally give in and lick his ass, feeling so much like the dirty slut I am. After I tongue fuck his ass a little, I work my way back up, licking and kissing up his balls all the way to the tip of his cock. I smile up at him before I take his cock deep in my mouth, as far as I can go.

I bounce my head back and forth for a while, listening to his breathing and the woman on the screen behind me begging the man to fuck her harder. I put his cock in my cheek and pop it back out like I know he loves. I then take both of my hands and work his cock the way it deserves, my mouth sucking the tip of his cock.

I spit on it to make sure it’s lubed enough, and I ask him, “Do you like your reward so far, baby?”

He says enthusiastically, “Fuck yes!”

“Well baby, I want your cum. I want you to cum so hard for me right here, watching the porn and feeling my mouth on you. Can you do that for me, baby?” I ask.

“Yesss, please!” he exclaims.

So I get back to work on his cock, my hands have been working it but it’s my mouth’s turn for a while. I steadily suck his cock deep, gagging on it every time it goes down my throat. My spit is flowing down his cock and balls, messy, just how we like it.

It doesn’t take long till he says, “I’m cumming!!”

I pull off his cock and point it towards my face, my forehead catching the first shot of cum, followed by a few on my cheeks and into my open mouth. I start taking my fingers and scooping the cum off of my face and sucking the cum right off my fingers. Once my face is cleaned, I get off my knees and sit in his lap for cuddles.

“You’re such a good boy, baby, thank you,” I tell him with a kiss to his forehead.

This was just the beginning of what we had started to explore. I think I’d done a pretty good job of dominating him after had being a sub for so long. I loved being able to do different things and try to broaden my sexual experiences. I was a born-again slut, we had a lot of ground to cover.

Published 
Written by Rebeccam774
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments