Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Born Again Slut (Chapter 4)

"Ava and Anthony finally try anal"

16
2 Comments 2
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Married life was amazing for Anthony and I. Nothing really changed, except for my last name. We are still intrinsically connected on all levels, it is a match made in kinky heaven. Even our sex life was unchanged, which was different for me. In my last marriage, my sex life went down the drain after we married and then especially after having a baby. But this time, I had no worries or doubts. We craved each other, were needy for each other every day, multiple times a day.

From taking naughty pictures and videos to being plugged while doing housework, every day there was something new or different we did together. I had never experienced so many orgasms from a partner. It was actually becoming rare when I didn’t cum, which was new (and amazing!) for me!

One snowy and cold evening, I was getting ready for Anthony to get home from work. I had my tasks all done; had to put a plug in while doing laundry, take a picture and send it to Anthony, picked two toys for the evening, and got all showered and clean for him.

I knelt, naked by the roaring fireplace, its heat keeping her nice and warm. As I waited for Anthony to get home, I reminisced about our wedding night. How incredible it was, how I never wanted it to end. I thought of how lucky I was to finally have found all I needed in one person, Anthony, my amazing husband.

I hadn’t been waiting long before I heard his truck pull up. I start to get antsy in anticipation. Finally, the front door opens and Anthony walks in. He sees me kneeling naked by the fireplace and he can’t help but smile so big. He walks over to me slowly, making me wait just a bit longer.

“Well hello, my beautiful wife,” Anthony says to me.

“Hi Daddy, I hope your day was good,” I replied sweetly.

“Oh, it was a fabulous day. I got some naughty pictures from my favorite slut and now she’s here waiting for me, like a good little whore.” He says matter-of-factly.

He starts to unbuckle his belt and his pants, getting rid of all the obstacles.

“You had me so worked up today, knowing that tight ass was plugged for me, ready for me. Seeing that picture made my cock rock hard.” He runs his fingertips down the side of my face as he says this.

“Are you still plugged, baby girl?” He asks me.

“Yes, sir,” I reply.

“Good girl,” he says as he pushes his pants and boxers down, his cock at half mast and just begging to be sucked.

“You know what to do,” Anthony tells me.

What’s a cock slut to do? I dove in, tongue first. Licking and nibbling the tip, teasing him as I go.

He took a sharp breath in, “Careful, baby girl, don’t tease me too long or I’ll have to just take you.”

I smile big at that; well, as big as one can smile with a cock in her mouth. Then I take his cock, as far in my throat as I can and I hold it there for a moment until I can’t breathe. I bob back and forth on his cock, showing my enthusiasm for it.

“Mmmhmmm,” was all that I could say. There was no chance I was letting this cock out of my mouth, even to reply to him.

“I don’t want to cum just yet, baby.” He says to me as he takes my head off of his cock. “I have plans for us.”

I was intrigued, but I know better than to ask. Our kinks and things we wanted to try together were endless, so it could be literally anything.

Anthony kneels down in front of me and takes my face in his hands. He kisses me hard, passionately, like it was going to be our last kiss. I know nothing at that moment, nothing but the feel of his hands on my face and his mouth on mine. It was all that mattered.

His hands trace down my face, down my neck to my breasts. He cups them in his hands, feeling their weight. He pinches my nipples and pulled them upwards, causing me to gasp in pain and pleasure.

“Mmm, baby girl, does that feel good?” he asks me.

“Yes, daddy,” I reply, feeling extra horny now.

“Get up on the couch on all fours. Now,” he orders.

With a quickness, I get positioned on the couch and I wait for more instructions.

Anthony picks up the toys I picked out for this evening off of the coffee table. Mr. Johnson, a well-endowed dildo, and a paddle, with the word ‘SLUT’ engraved.

“Good choices, baby girl. Are you wanting to get fucked with Mr. Johnson? You want me to spank your ass, baby?” he asks me.

“God yes, Daddy, please,” I beg him.

He takes Mr. Johnson and walks toward me as he asks, “Are you wet for me, baby?”

“Always, sir,” I say with a grin.

At that, he takes Mr. Johnson and rubs the tip down my slit. I start trembling at the touch. He slides Mr. Johnson all over my wet cunt, getting it nice and wet all over. Anthony decides to stop teasing and give in to his needy wife. He shoves as much of the dildo in as he can, almost down the silicone balls.

I gasp at the intrusion, the fullness of Mr.Johnson. My sweet husband is behind me, working the dildo in and out of me at a punishing pace.

KarolinaLun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolinaLun

“Fuckkkk, Daddy,” I manage to call out, “Just like that!”

After a few minutes of him completely wrecking my tight cunt, he takes Mr. Johnson out of my pussy and shoves it in my mouth.

“Here, baby girl, clean this off, taste yourself. So sweet and wet for me.” Anthony says as he hands me Mr. Johnson. I start licking it all over, cleaning off every bit of my juices, mesmerized by the taste. I didn’t even notice him behind me, the ‘SLUT’ paddle in his hand now, ready to spank his whore before he takes her ass.

He says to me. “Count them out as we go, baby.”

And down came the paddle, right on my ass cheek. The sudden ‘SMACK’ made me jump.

“One, sir,” I say breathlessly

“Be still, baby, or it’ll be harder,” he tells me sternly

Being as still as I can, I wait for more.

‘SMACK’

“Two, sir!” I say to him, my voice breaking a little. The stinging doesn’t go away this time, I can feel the heat from where the paddle made contact.

‘SMACK’

“Three, sir!” I call out, hoping that was enough.

“I think three will do for the night. Your ass is already going to be sore by the time I’m through anyway,” he states.

“Thank you, Daddy, for my spankings,” I say.

“You’re welcome, baby girl,” Anthony says. “Now let’s get to the grand finale!”

He starts exploring the plug that adorns my asshole, its pink diamond sparkling. He pushes on it, making me moan.

“Do you think you’re ready for this, for me to fuck this ass, finally, baby girl?” he asks me.

“Yes Daddy, I’m ready.. just go slow please,” I say meekly. Inside, I’m a bit scared. Not of anal per se, I’ve done anal. Just not with a cock as big and thick as Anthony’s. But this is what we’ve been training for for so long. Months of fingers, plugs, and tongues teasing my tight asshole, getting it prepared for Daddy.

Anthony wastes no time, his cock hard and ready. Pouring lube on his cock and my asshole, he gets us both ready for the big moment. Feeling his cock head at my opening, I start breathing harder and my body tenses up.

Anthony feels this and begins to softly caress my body. “Relax baby, breathe deep, and finger that clit for me,” he instructs while his cock pushes forward.

I do as he asks, breathing deeply to try to relax my body. My finger rubbing my clit, makes me relax even more. I feel Anthony behind me, pushing his slippery, hard cock further inside my tight hole. Pulsing it in and out, pushing just a tad further each time, he finally gets his cock halfway and pauses.

“How’re you doing, baby?” he asks me.

“I think it’s ok, keep going the way you have been, Daddy,” I tell him

He didn’t have to be told twice. He begins thrusting, his cock going in and out, a little at a time. Pushing in further and further, until finally, he’s ball deep inside her tight asshole. He holds it there for a moment, giving his wife a minute to breathe and focus on relaxing. With precision, he starts to thrust in and out of her asshole slowly. The sight of it, the feel of her tightness, it’s almost enough to push him over the edge.

“See? You’re my little anal whore now, baby! I knew you could take Daddy’s cock.” He says with a smile.

“Yess, Daddy, I wanna be your little anal whore, taking that big cock in my ass whenever you want.” I moan out to him.

He can feel her body start to relax even more, allowing his cock to move more freely in and out of her ass. He takes advantage of this and speeds up his thrusts, the sound of his hips crashing into her ass filling the room, much to Ava’s delight. Ava was so close to cumming, she could feel that it was going to be an explosive orgasm.

“Daddy, I’m about to cum!” she exclaims breathlessly.

“Yes, baby, cum with my cock in your ass! Be my little cum whore. Are you going to take all of Daddy’s cum, little whore?” Anthony growls.

“Fuck yes Daddy, I will! Cum inside that tight asshole like you’ve been dreaming about!” I tell him as I explode all around him. My body shakes in orgasm, my moans could wake the neighbors. But neither of us cared.

Anthony lets out a loud groan and spills his seed deep inside my asshole. I can feel his cock pulsating and draining inside me. This was always my favorite part when Daddy cums for me. He slowly pulls his cock from my asshole and promptly places the plug back inside, plugging his cum deep inside my ass.

“This will keep my cum inside you. You can take it out in the morning. Understood?” He asks.

“Yes, sir,” I replied.

We made our way back to our bedroom, where we collapsed on the bed in an exhausted heap.  I curled up like a ball by his side, needy for my cuddles and kisses. We lay there, not talking as words weren’t needed, but just enjoying the cuddles, the closeness we both felt for each other. We drifted off to sleep together, the night finally taking us.

Published 
Written by Rebeccam774
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments