Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spank My Valentine - Part II

"I introduce my employee Julie to the joys of submission and domination through in-house training"

18
15 Comments 15
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

As I turned away from watching Annie and Steven leave, my eyes sought out Malcolm. I was horny and I intended cuckolding him that night by taking his place in Sally’s bed. It was quite a regular occurrence anyway but it gave it extra impetus to approach him directly and in turn having him telling her that I would be joining her bed in that night.

Malcolm enjoyed being cuckolded. I was much bigger where it mattered than him and a better lover. He liked to watch us and he often sat quietly masturbating in the corner of the bedroom while we fucked under the covers. Some nights I would make him put up a camping bed on the floor at the bottom of the bed and sleep there. He would lie there in his sleeping bag and masturbate as I fucked Sally.

He was also very fond of creampies and so it was handy having him close by. Malcolm also wasn’t averse to cleaning me up either after my enjoyment of his wife. In fact, Malcolm was capable of giving a decent blow job so he was quite indispensable in many ways. And if there were times during the day when it was a little quiet and I was horny I would often pop upstairs with Sally using the excuse of checking stocks.

On the odd occasion, he would join us in my office and kneel at my side as I fucked Sally over my desk. There he would get the freshest of creampies. A couple of times I pulled out of Sally just as I was about to cum and pointed my cock at his face. The first time he was slow off the mark and ended up with a facial. The next time he was much quicker and managed to get his mouth around my cock in time. However he took them, I enjoyed keeping him well fed with creampies.

However, my eye caught Julie’s gaze in my direction. She smiled. I knew that smile well. It told me that she was horny and available. Julie lived with her partner, Paul. He seemed quite a decent guy but he was on the possessive side. He didn’t like her working in the shop and for the first while she started working for me, he would stand outside just before closing time waiting for her. I knew that it embarrassed her and they did have quite a row about one night with Julie threatening to end their relationship. In the end, he stopped coming.

As you’ve probably guessed, I am fucking her as well. It all started about six months ago. We had a late stock delivery one night and she offered to stay behind and help me. Paul was away at a rugby match and she had nothing else to do so she helped out. I left her to unpack the small stock items while I sorted out a new line of furniture that we were taking on. Basically, it was a bondage bench designed for spanking and/or canning. It was designed to render the victim helplessly bound and defenceless. Julie came up to ask me a question about some item of stock or other and her attention suddenly focused on the bench.

I had never really spoken to her in depth about our products, I left all that to Sally and Malcolm and I certainly didn’t engage in any sexual conversations with her. Even though it was an adult shop I knew where to draw the line as far as the staff was concerned. That night however Julie asked me a question. “What’s this called?” she asked.

“It’s called a whipping bench,” I answered.

I watched her study it in greater detail. Two raised rests for someone to kneel upon and then a bench for the torso. Wooden made, it was covered in thick padded black leather. Attached to the rests were two black leather straps, one for the ankles and the other for just below the knee. On two uprights were two similar straps for the thighs. In the bench for the torso were larger straps for the waist and upper chest. On the sides of the bench were sets of straps designed to fasten wrist and arms. Julie said nothing as she took it all in.

“How much would this set you back?” she asked.

I smiled. “Retails at around a thousand pounds,” I told her. “But you would be entitled to a good staff discount.”

She laughed. “I wasn’t...“ she started to say. “Couldn’t afford it anyway.”

I said nothing as she returned her attention to the bench. “And people will actually buy one of these?”

“Serious BDSM enthusiasts will,” I answered. “In fact, I have two couples who will be viewing and trying it out in the next few days.”

She stepped closer and touched it, running a hand over the leather before tugging at the straps. “You can try it out with Paul one night if you wish.”

She laughed and shook her head. “I don’t think he’s into this sort of thing.”

“Or you could bring a friend round instead.”

She looked at me. “I don’t know anybody into all this,” she answered.

The words were out before I could even blink.”I’d be quite willing to give you a demonstration.”

“Okay,” she responded immediately, almost flooring me.

I looked down at her feet. “Better take your shoes off,” I told her.

She kicked them up and started to climb up onto the rests. As I helped her I said to her, “You might have to hike your skirt up. It’s on the tight side and you don’t want to tear it do you?”

Julie shook her head and turned her back to me and lifted it just over her hips. Underneath the thick black tights, I could see her black panties. I was starting to stiffen. She climbed up onto the rests and then lay prone on the bench and I immediately began fastening the straps. First, I secured her lower legs and then her thighs. I was sorely tempted to touch her sex but I managed to resist before securing the straps across her body and taking care of her arms and wrists. All the while she remained silent but breathed heavily.

Taking in the sorry state of Julie tied down and at my mercy had my erection at its hardest and I was eager to get at her but I knew from experience that the best results came from being patient. I walked around her checking the restraint fastenings. She laid still, quiet and breathing more heavily as I took my time. I wondered what was going through her mind. This was her first time with being in a vulnerable situation with a virtual stranger. She may have known me as her employer for a year but this was an entirely different situation.

“Well Julie,” I said breaking the silence and patting her back. “What are we going to do with you?”

She lay with her head turned in my direction but avoiding eye contact.

“Have you ever been spanked, Julie?” I asked her.

“No,” she answered softly.

“Have you ever wanted to be spanked, Julie?”

She remained silent.

“How long is Paul away for?”

“He’s back tomorrow night. Why?”

I tapped her bottom with the palm of my hand. “I needed to know what implement to use on you,” I told her. “We wouldn’t want him coming home, taking your panties off, and finding marks on your bottom would we?”

HanishaJhons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanishaJhons

“No,” she said softly as I moved to her rear and began unfastening the straps around her upper thighs.

“I’m just going to take off your tights and panties Julie,” I told her. “It’s not a problem for you is it?”

She didn’t answer but I was already pulling her tights and panties over her bottom and she probably knew that even if she did object it wouldn’t make any difference anyway. Nothing was going to stop me from spanking and then fucking her. Her eyes flickered as I tossed the rolled-up bundle of tights and panties down on the floor beside her and then her breathing grew heavier as I refastened the straps binding her legs and thighs.

The white flesh of her thighs was warm and soft and the moist lips of her sex jutted out between her thighs. Her pubic hair was dark and trimmed. I wanted to reach out and touch her. I had always wondered what she would look like down there and now I could see for myself. It would have been so easy to feel her; to slip my fingers between her parted cunt lips and push deep inside her sex but I held back from rushing things. As eager as I was to get inside her, Julie was going nowhere just yet, she knew it and I certainly knew it as well.

“I think a soft leather paddle will do the trick Julie,” I told her. “You know what they are, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she responded quietly.

I left her for a few moments and went into the stock room to get one of the new purchases. When I returned I stood by her side and after showing it to her I lay it down on her back and began to kick off my shoes and remove my trousers. “You’re going to fuck me as well, are you?” she asked softly.

I smiled as I pushed down my boxer shorts and stepped forward and ran my hand over her bottom. “What do you think was going to happen to you when I strapped you down Julie?”

“I thought maybe that it would just be a spanking.”

I laughed and leant down and kissed her forehead. “My spankings come with a price, Julie.”

“And if I say no?”

I smiled and ran my hand down between her legs and then brought my fingers back and made contact with her very wet sex bringing a soft moan from her lips.

“Do you really want to say no, Julie?” I asked her as my fingers slipped inside her.

“No,” she answered with a louder moan.

“Good,” I responded as I pulled away and picked up the paddle.

I always enjoy giving a woman her first spanking. It’s rather like taking a girl’s virginity – it’s a very special occasion for her and one which must be taken slowly and respectfully, ensuring it will be a fond memory for her. Alas, I have never had that pleasure yet but I remain optimistic!

However, I have had the pleasure of giving a woman her first proper spanking quite a few times. I say proper because playful spanking, say pulling a woman across your knee and giving her a quick spanking, is as it suggests a playful bit of foreplay. But what Julie was about to receive now was a real spanking. It would be painful and tearful for her and she would be in a very vulnerable and somewhat embarrassing position.

Julie was in just that position now. She was strapped down, naked from the waist down and her sex bulged out from between legs. It was wet and inviting and as I stood there with my erect cock only a few inches away I needed great inner restraint to resist stepping between her parted thighs and giving her a good fucking.

“Are you ready now, Julie?” I asked softly as I ran my hand over her bottom.

“Yes,” she said in an almost whisper.

“Now with each stroke of the paddle Julie I want you to say, ‘thank you, sir’, do you understand?”

“Yes,” she said softly.

“Yes, sir,” I corrected.

“Yes, sir.”

She had hardly got the words out of her mouth when I brought the paddle down hard on her bottom. She yelped and said, “Yes, sir.” The second stroke quickly followed on the other cheek of her bottom. A few moments wait and then two more followed, again, one on each cheek. The second wait was longer.

Julie was sniffling now and I could see tears running down her cheek. After the firth stroke, Julie began to sob and so I waited a little longer to dispatch the final stroke. As always I would keep my eyes firmly on the buttocks watching for the clenching followed by the inevitable relaxation. Julie was tiring and when fully relaxed I gave her the final stroke.

I didn’t wait for the sobbing to stop before stepping between her legs. I guided my cock to her opening and rubbed the tip up and down her cunt lips. “This is what you need isn’t it, Julie,” I said before thrusting into her.

She gasped loudly and then began to moan softly. “Come on Julie,” I said. “Let me hear you say it. You need a good fucking.”

“Oh yesssss. I need a good fucking.”

I didn’t waste time making it a long fuck. I’m not a selfish fuck. I always make sure the woman cums first and I am good at reading the signs. Sometimes a woman just wants a good hard quick fucking and Julie was already very wet already. My thighs were soaked with her juices and so I just grabbed her hips and pounded her with fury.

A few minutes later she was screaming from her orgasm. After I had untied her she kissed me and thanked me and before she put her panties and tights back on she took my hand and pressed it against her mound. “Any time you need a fuck my cunt is always available for you, sir!”

No one had ever said that to me before, not in that way anyway.

I kissed her and thanked her. “It may be advisable to wear stockings from now on when at work,” I told her.

“Paul would get suspicious if he noticed,” she replied.

I smiled. “Then wear tights to work then and change when you get here.”

She giggled. “Why didn’t I think of that?”

“Because you haven’t learned to be unfaithful yet have you?”

We kissed again and she left for home that night a different woman with a new lease of life.

~~~

And that new woman was looking at me now with a glint in her eye. I forgot about Malcolm for a moment and walked over to her at the till. She was cashing up. “We sold some of those new riding crops today,” she said quietly.

“Yes, Malcolm was saying.”

“I... I was wondering if you had tested them properly... sir?”

My cock stirred. “Are you suggesting that we test them together?”

She nodded. “Paul is away for a few days,” she informed. “Stag do in Dublin.”

“I see,” I responded. “And you’re available for product testing Julie?”

She smiled. “I am also five pence down in the till tonight sir. Sorry, sir.”

“But it’s only five pence, Julie.”

“I know but it’s the principle of the thing isn’t it sir?” she responded. “You don’t want your staff taking advantage of your good nature do you, sir?”

I was fully erect now and in difficulty. “Well, you had better report to my office as soon as Malcolm and Sally leave then,” I told her. “I shall be carrying out a strip search by the way Julie,” I added as I walked away.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments