Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spank My Valentine - Part III

"Julie gets punished and Annie visits after hours to see the new line of stock."

19
13 Comments 13
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

With the shop all locked up and the rest of the staff heading home Julie and I went up to my office. She stood with head slightly bowed at the side of my desk. I swivelled around in my chair to face her. “So we are five-pence down then?”

She nodded.

“Well I’m sorry Julie but I will have to conduct a strip search,” I said as I stood up.

I was already erect as I reached for the sides of her top. All the staff, including myself, wore a black uniform of specially made short sleeve tops with the company logo and name on the left side. All my girls have ample breasts and the logo and name is well displayed! In the winter we all wore either a blouse or shirt and pullovers embossed with our name and logo. The girls all wore skirts six inches off the knee and me and the two male employees wore trousers. The girls are allowed leggings in the winter months but wear tights or stockings in the warmer months. I knew that Sally, Julie, Molly and Sandra wore stockings but I was not sure about Clare and Maggie – yet!

Julie lifted her arms in surrender as I pulled her top over her head. Shaking her long dark hair back into place I found the fastening to her skirt and it fell quickly around her ankles. Her bra came off next and then as I tugged at her panties a metallic sound came from the floor. It was a five-pence piece. “Hiding money in your knickers then Julie?”

She looked down. She was good at pretending, a good actress and good at role play. Julie was a very pliable submissive. I left her with her stockings and suspender on and sent her down to the shop to bring me back an implement of punishment. “I’ll leave it to you to decided upon how you should be punished,” I told her as I sent her on her way before going to the display room.

Julie returned a few minutes later with one of the new range of riding crops. I had a feeling that she would do that but I didn’t expect it to be displayed to me resting on a red velvet cushion. It was a nice touch and I smiled as I thanked her. “It will be very painful for you Julie,” I told her. “And I cannot guarantee not leaving any long lasting marks.”

She gazed into my eyes. “I know that sir. I don’t expect any leniency.”

There was that look in her eyes that submissives often give; one of abandonment and surrender to her master whatever the consequences. This would be her sixth punishment from me since the introduction to punishment and in each one the level of pain had increased. Julie had been willing for me to take her pain threshold a step higher each time. I had enjoyed doing it. It satisfied my sadistic streak.

I reached and touched her sex. A sigh escaped her lips as I made contact and ran my finger up the parting of her cunt lips. She was wet and sticky. “You are sure about this Julie?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“And if Paul sees those marks?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “He can take it or leave it. He doesn’t own me.”

I smiled.

“But you can though if you want to.”

“Do you fully understand what it means to be owned Julie and the implications of it?”

She shook her head. “No I don’t but I am sure that you will show me,” she responded with determination in her eyes. “I... I’ve wanted to ask you for a long time now if I could be your slave. I enjoyed wearing that collar for you last week. I would like to wear one permanently for you, be your submissive slave and do anything you ask me to do.”

There were tears in her eyes. Sometimes you see that level of emotion in submissives. I hugged her. “Thank you Julie,” I said to her. “But let’s take this slowly. You don’t realise just what you’re saying yet.”

She kissed me and then lowered herself to her knees. He fingers were quickly busy unfastening my trousers. As she tugged them down my mind flashed back to last week. We had some new stock of collars in and she helped me unpack and check them. She had picked up a black leather studded one and asked if she could try it on so I took it from her and fastened it around her throat.

She looked good in it. It suited her. She looked the part, even bowing her head slightly in submission to me, and her eyes watered over in pure delight at the honour of wearing one. I knew from that moment that she was a true submissive. And now those same dark watery eyes looked up at me as she held my cock just inches from her lips. “Can I wear one for you now sir?” she asked.

I nodded and she got up and went to get one. Minutes later she had returned and as she knelt again I fastened it around her throat. “Thank you sir,” she told me as she took hold of my cock again. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth of her lips around the tip of my cock and the gentleness of her hand as it cupped my balls. Soon her tongue became busy, teasing me around the tip of my cock before venturing lower. Like last week she ran her tongue all over my balls for a little while but unlike last week she reached under my scrotum and rimmed me. Not many will do that sort of thing but Julie did and she did it with enthusiasm.

A few minutes later she stood up and kissed me. “Are you ready to punish me now sir?” she asked softly as she held my cock.

I nodded.

“These last few times sir I have noticed that your cock gets very wet around the tip when you hit me,” she said. “Does that mean that the more pain you inflict the more exciting it is for you?”

I had to smile. She was very observant.

“I like to see that on a man,” she said, “a cock dribbling with excitement. I would like to see yours dribble sir; very wet from the excitement of inflicting punishment on me.”

I thought about it for a few moments. “Then we had better use a safe word Julie,” I told her. “Red Julie, say red when you can’t take anymore.”

She nodded and then I led her to the whipping bench. She was quickly in position and meekly lay there as I strapped her down. Picking up the crop I felt a spot of wetness against my thigh and looked down to see my pre-cum wetness beginning to quickly form. I was more than ready now.

cristal777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
cristal777

Julie managed to take six before her final scream was ‘red, red, red’ instead of’ thank you sir.’ Her bottom was in quite a state and she was still screaming as I hurriedly unfastened her straps. I took her in my arms and hugged and kissed her for ages afterwards until her screams died down to sobs and then sniffles. I felt bad and apologised but she just shook her head. “No sir, “she sobbed, “there’s no need to apologise. It was what I wanted. What I needed. Thank you sir.”

She then pulled away to the large wall mirror and began looking at herself. “Those welts will take more than a few days to disappear.” I told her.

“I know but I don’t care.”

We kissed and hugged again and then I asked her if she wanted to come back and spend the night with me. Julie was more than eager. She spent the whole weekend with me and we went into work together on Monday morning.

 

On Monday afternoon Annie rang me. I was excited to hear her voice and even more excited when she asked if they could come and see me after hours that night. We agreed to six o’clock. I took them into the stock room where Julie and I were still in the middle of unpacking the new stock. I had already explained to her about Annie and Steven so she was fully in the picture. More importantly however, she was quite willing to help me in my quest of giving Annie her first spanking.

Julie showed her the new stock of hairbrushes. “I’ve not tried these out yet,” Julie told her. “But I can imagine that they would be quite affective.”

Annie smiled shyly. Steven stood motionless as usual so Julie handed one to him. “How does it feel to you?”

He gave an embarrassed smile. “This will be Steven’s first time as a spanker.” I told her adding to his embarrassment.

“Well speaking from experience,” Julie cut in, “if this is your first time too I would recommend having someone experienced to do the initiation. That’s what I did. My partner isn’t interested in this sort of stuff at all so I found someone who knew what he was doing.”

Annie glanced at me and both Julie and I smiled at each other knowingly. I knew that we were confirming what she also suspected. Suddenly Julie piped up again. “Why don’t I take you through to the shop and show you our range,” she said to Annie.

I was left with Steven while they were away. He hardly spoke and just stood there as I continued to sort out the new stocks. Annie and Julie returned about fifteen minutes later. Julie had a smile on her face. “Annie would like to buy one and a paddle as well. She would like the paddle engraved with her name as well. Next month she will be able to afford a collar so she wants one put by.”

It was my turn to smile now. Julie was a born salesperson. “Actually the sub should never buy his or her own collar. That’s down to the dom.” I told her looking at Steven who seemed as effective as a chocolate whip.

“Er... er yes,” he stammered. “I’ll buy it?”

“Steven,” Julie said as she perched herself on the table. “Can I ask you a very personal question?”

He looked up and nodded at her. “Is this really your scene? I mean being a Dom?” she asked. “I’m a sub and although new to it, I know a Dom when I see one. I don’t think it’s in you, is it?”

He looked at Annie.

“My partner’s the same. It’s not his fault it’s just his nature but he’s okay with me being a sub to someone else.”

I smiled at her. I knew that she was lying but I also knew why. “It... it ... is more Annie’s scene that mine.” He replied.

“So why not let someone else be her Dom, Steven?”

He didn’t respond at first as he stood there staring down at the ground. “That means someone else will fuck her as well then doesn’t it?”

“Obviously Steven,” she responded. “That’s what it’s all about. A spanking and then a fucking but that’s all it is. My Dom fucks me as well afterwards but I always go home to the man that I love afterwards.”

I found it hard resisting not laughing.

Steven looked at Annie again. “Is... is that what you want?”

“If... if it’s okay with you?”

“Who would you get to be your Dom?”

Annie glanced at me. “I would like Julie’s Dom to initiate me,” she said, “She recommends him and is willing to share him.”

Steven looked at Julie. “Who is he?”

Julie stepped to my side and put are arm through mine. “My boss, Bill.”

Steven looked at me for a few moments and then nodded. “Is this taking place right now?”

I shook my head. “No not just now Steven. How about Saturday night?”

“That’s Valentine’s Day,” he responded. “We... we were planning going out to the club.”

“You could bring her here first and then go one to the club afterwards,” Julie said.

He looked across at Annie and then nodded. “Okay,” he agreed.

“She will have a bright red bottom on the dance floor!” I quipped.

Julie laughed and Annie smiled shyly at me as she glanced down at my bulging pants.

 

They left ten minutes later leaving me alone with Julie. I kissed her and thanked her. “I deserve some commission for that,” she said.

I laughed as I slipped my hand under her skirt. I already knew that she wasn’t wearing panties and it made touching her so much easier. She was warm and very moist between her legs. “I won’t beat you,” I whispered, “but I am going to fuck you.”

Her hands were already busy with my buckle. “That’s what submissive sluts like me are for,” she said as her hand reached inside my pants. “Satisfying their master.”

She winced as I lifted her onto the table. Her bottom was still very sore but I didn’t care as she guided my cock to her opening. Julie was my fuck-slut and I was going to fill her with my seed.

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments