Should yoga pants be lillegal?

last reply
32 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So today at work(gas station) I saw a perfect ass. The girl was probably **REDACTED BY MODERATOR**(I am 20), she had blonde hair and a cute face. If she had on snow gear and you could really only see her face you would think she was cute but nothing too special. Anyway she was wearing a shirt with my **REDACTED BY MODERATOR** and she had on yoga pants. The yoga pants were super super tight. Like most guys when I see a chick with yoga pants on I have to check out the ass. I have seen plenty of nice asses in yoga pants throughout high school but this chick easily had the best ass. It looked so firm, tight and round. And since the yoga pants were so tight you could see every line. You could see the outline of each cheek. I instantly got a bonner when I saw it, I had to go in the bathroom and masturbate.

So should yoga pants be banned? I mean that chicks ass drove me crazy. I had to masturbate it was so bad. And I guarantee I wasn't the only guy that saw her today who got a bonner. She probably averages 30 bonners a day. And if its not a super hot chick who is wearing yoga pants it is a super fat chick. So either I have to masturbate or puke.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
LMFAO, now that was funny.

I wonder what's my wet-panties average per day. Maybe I should be illegal too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's just silly. They should not be illegal! They are too comfy.

You didn't have to masturbate. that was just your choice.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Klox
So today at work(gas station) I saw a perfect ass. The girl was **REDACTED BY MODERATOR** she had blonde hair and a cute face. If she had on snow gear and you could really only see her face you would think she was cute but nothing too special. Anyway she was wearing a shirt with my **REDACTED BY MODERATOR** and she had on yoga pants. The yoga pants were super super tight. Like most guys when I see a chick with yoga pants on I have to check out the ass. I have seen plenty of nice asses in yoga pants throughout high school but this chick easily had the best ass. It looked so firm, tight and round. And since the yoga pants were so tight you could see every line. You could see the outline of each cheek. I instantly got a bonner when I saw it, I had to go in the bathroom and masturbate.

So should yoga pants be banned? I mean that chicks ass drove me crazy. I had to masturbate it was so bad. And I guarantee I wasn't the only guy that saw her today who got a bonner. She probably averages 30 bonners a day. And if its not a super hot chick who is wearing yoga pants it is a super fat chick. So either I have to masturbate or puke.

firstly .... good grief .... You didn't have to masturbate, as BBW stated above.

secondly .... many of those young girls who wear their yoga pants THAT tight want your attention and any one else's attention. I swear the world has become full of Attention Whores.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes they should be immediately stopped by the police, have their yoga pants removed and be sent on their merry way, pantless. I'm sorry, if they went commando, that was their mistake.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I will hate you forever if they are illegal. Just sayin'. I wear them daily. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

firstly .... good grief .... You didn't have to masturbate, as BBW stated above.

secondly .... many of those young girls who wear their yoga pants THAT tight want your attention and any one else's attention. I swear the world has become full of Attention Whores.

Yes!! Thank you, i am so glad i am not alone in this opinion!
Lurker
0 likes
hell no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
LMFAO, now that was funny.

I wonder what's my wet-panties average per day. Maybe I should be illegal too.

Don't forget the wet spot brief count.

By the way Mr Butterface strikes again with this post. He's a psychoanalysist's dream.
0 likes
wahahah wet brief spot count dpw

now there is a thread I can get into

yoga pants......smh.....lmao
0 likes
Yes, i think so. Women want attention, but they'll bite your head off when they catch you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm
That's just silly. They should not be illegal! They are too comfy.

You didn't have to masturbate. that was just your choice.

True, it WAS a matter of choice, however as the alternative was for him to try working with the public while sporting an obvious boner (LOL). In THAT regard you ladies are luckier than we are; unless you give someone a beaver shot, nobody KNOWS your wet! And, while I'll grant that it MIGHT have gotten him laid, there's greater likelihood it would have gotten him in trouble!

As to the OP, in a single word...NO! No type or style of clothing should be ILLEGAL for ANYONE to wear. Governmental intrusion into all of our lives and our decisions is ridiculously out of hand as it is!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Klox
And if its not a super hot chick who is wearing yoga pants it is a super fat chick. So either I have to masturbate or puke.

Your attitude makes me puke.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kornslayer1
Yes, i think so. Women want attention, but they'll bite your head off when they catch you.

Go gay and keep your head, I've got no problem with skin tight pants if they're on a woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Klox
So today at work(gas station) I saw a perfect ass. The girl was **REDACTED BY MODERATOR** she had blonde hair and a cute face. If she had on snow gear and you could really only see her face you would think she was cute but nothing too special. Anyway she was wearing a shirt with my **REDACTED BY MODERATOR** and she had on yoga pants. The yoga pants were super super tight. Like most guys when I see a chick with yoga pants on I have to check out the ass. I have seen plenty of nice asses in yoga pants throughout high school but this chick easily had the best ass. It looked so firm, tight and round. And since the yoga pants were so tight you could see every line. You could see the outline of each cheek. I instantly got a bonner when I saw it, I had to go in the bathroom and masturbate.

So, are you 20, or 22? Second, the word is boner, not bonner. Bonner is a surname. Third, I think you should be illegal, just for the sexual safety of the general public. I think a lot of people might want to punch you for your weird "butterface" fetish and for being such a huge and quite disgusting perve. At least us other perverts keep our more extreme fetishes, the ones which could upset people, to ourselves. And seriously? I fucking hate that stance, that just because someone is overweight (but, in whose mind are they overweight? Weight, after all, is not always in someone's full control), that they aren't "fuckable", as you may put it.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Go gay and keep your head, I've got no problem with skin tight pants if they're on a woman.

What's wrong with guys in tight pants??

Story Verifier
0 likes
No!

That would just be more of our freedom gone. The less that's "Illegal" the more freedom we have. As long as this freedom is not used to hurt others.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
C'mon Mazza... that's gotta be a sock full of loose change down those pants.

I used to wear yoga pants till my coach called them "murmur" pants.... you can see the lips move, but can't hear a thing.
Yes, they're very comfy, but I don't wear them out and about... gym only.

Ban them?.... a bit extreme.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Wildcat
C'mon Mazza... that's gotta be a sock full of loose change down those pants.

I used to wear yoga pants till my coach called them "murmur" pants.... you can see the lips move, but can't hear a thing.
Yes, they're very comfy, but I don't wear them out and about... gym only.

Ban them?.... a bit extreme.

Ha ha, yes!! (I never noticed that the girl beside him looks like she has a broken nose too? What's THAT all about, huh?)

No, I don't think we should ban yoga pants or anything else - people should be free to wear what they like and everyone else should be able to accept that...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way should they be illegal - they should be treated the same way that spandex was in the 1980's - They are not a right - but a privilege.

Seriously - holey smokes! I'm astounded that parents let their high school daughters run around in these things! I am assuming that if they didn't let them do it, the girls would be ostracized or bullied and could not get into a good clique. I always see these young women in groups of 4 to 6, wearing yoga pants and they all have the same boots or shoes also. They are always texting madly on their phones. I assume they only travel with a group of 4 to 6 peers that they don't really want to talk to, or they are texting to each other because they are mute.

I find it fun to ask "Hey! What yoga class / studio did you just come from? I have been going to one near my old neighbourhood, but just moved here and would like to find one closer!"
There is no 'tude like GeekItude!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell no. I love seeing them and also have found out why the ladies love to wear them. They are so soft and comfortable. Just make an ID check when they but them
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Okay, did some people really not catch the humor about something like this being so provocative that it should be illegal?
The Linebacker
0 likes
The next big thing is yoga pants for men. In fact these new tight suits for men are going to get tighter... yoga suits... package pants for all you women to ogle.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol im lost for words
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
or compulsive?
0 likes
Quote by Buz
package pants for all you women to ogle.

Instead of having everything all jumbled together like in a regular pair of briefs, A separate ball bag and cock-sock in the front of the package pants might be comfy and extra supportive and it would definitely show off what you're working with, but it would be a bitch to get all your junk into the right pockets after having a piss.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Lurker
0 likes
**REDACTED BY MODERATOR**
0 likes
I don't wear lazy clothes so whatever.
But I'll definitely not sexualize a child.
0 likes
Quote by Klox
So today at work(gas station) I saw a perfect ass. The girl was **REDACTED BY MODERATOR**(I am 20), she had blonde hair and a cute face. If she had on snow gear and you could really only see her face you would think she was cute but nothing too special. Anyway she was wearing a shirt with my **REDACTED BY MODERATOR** and she had on yoga pants. The yoga pants were super super tight. Like most guys when I see a chick with yoga pants on I have to check out the ass. I have seen plenty of nice asses in yoga pants throughout high school but this chick easily had the best ass. It looked so firm, tight and round. And since the yoga pants were so tight you could see every line. You could see the outline of each cheek. I instantly got a bonner when I saw it, I had to go in the bathroom and masturbate.

One, as someone else pointed out, your reaction to someone else's clothing or lack thereof is yours and yours alone--nothing about anyone else's clothing forces you to do or feel anything.

Two, insecure/immature much? You seem to have divided the female world into super hot/super not, and either way you refuse, in your statement, to accept that your reaction(s) are, again, your responsibility and your responsibility alone. Your stated age in your profile is 22; you're a grown man by society's measure. Act like one.

Three, learn to spell already. I don't know what a "bonner [sic]" is, at least not in English, and I'm pretty sure that "lillegal [sic]" is not a word in any language. Again, see #2. You're a grown man, act like one, learn to enjoy reading and writing and appreciate that women are so much more than objects to be desired or disdained. Post-secondary education is a thing, maybe look into it a bit?
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since my divorce I have worked hard to get back into shape and now look pretty good in yoga pants. However, I only wear them around the house as I know they show far more than I am willing to put out there!