If you were the opposite sex for a day

last reply
49 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Me n my housemates were talking about this earlier and all but 1 found it weird that I if i was a man for a day I would go out and get laid (with a woman). I'd also probably have sex with a man as well. They all found this weird because inside i'd still be a straight woman but you've gotta experience everything possible while you can right?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
If I were a woman for a day I would be one of the bigest sluts the world has ever seen. I would be fuckin everything in sight from the 16 year old paper boy to the 67 year old parcel delivery man to the 12 inch cucumber chilling in the bottom of my fridge.

I am a bit of a male slut now, couldn't imagine what I would be like if I had a pussy to get stuffed...
Flash a Trucker... It's appreciated!!

Read my latest story at; http://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-weekend-at-the-cottage-part-1.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have this recurring dream where I am a man and all I do is fuck other men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sign me up. Of course, if I were a woman, I would try both sexes.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd pee EVERYWHERE (grins). Then I'd get in a bar fight just for the hell of it and I'd want to experience a blow job. Hopefully I'd be a hot guy.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I'd definitely have sex with a roommate of mine.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Me and some people have joked about this topic for years. I seriously am not sure I know what I would do.

Of course, being a "typical" guy, I know i'd spend part of that day alone, at home, playing with my new found body.

And, also like a "typical" guy, i'd probably be a lesbian for the rest of that day.
Lurker
0 likes
First of all, I would wish there were more than 24 hours in the day. I would try on my favorite outfits to see how they would fit on my new feminine body. I would take a bubble bath to take a little time to explore and admire my new body. This would be followed by a trip to Victoria's Secret to buy some new lingerie. Then there would be a trip to buy a new dress. I would take my time and try on a couple of different looks in the store, although it would probably end up being a sexy, little black dress. Next would be a stop to buy a new pair of heels.

Now I would be ready to turn on the charm and do a little teasing. All dolled up in my new clothes, getting used to my new body, I would take a walk around the mall to see how many looks I could get. Then in the evening, I would hit the town. A sexy male friend of mine always goes to the same club. I would search him out and come on to him. Then probably go to his place to totally experience being a woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Hopefully I would be a big guy so I could kick my husbands ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
exhaust myself with masturbation and every kind of sex one can have with a woman so as to know how he feels and to learn about a man -what a blessing this would be : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Me n my housemates were talking about this earlier and all but 1 found it weird that I if i was a man for a day I would go out and get laid (with a woman). I'd also probably have sex with a man as well. They all found this weird because inside i'd still be a straight woman but you've gotta experience everything possible while you can right?

If I was a hot woman, I'd create a profile on facebook and write a lot of praising stuff to myself (the man me), so my ex-girlfriend would get jelous, I'd make her (the woman me) say things like "after Javier, I wont ever find any other real man..."

Pathetic, I know...but me (the man me) would be the only man I would ever have anything sexual with if I was a woman for a day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd finally be able to see how men see the world!!!! That would be brilliantly fantastic!!!

Think about it!!!! To see, to smell, to taste, to hear, and feel all that men do on a daily basis... I would love to experience how they think as well.

But I think I would be a little upset that my toys were not as much fun!!!! And I would like to know if morning wood is as painful as they say it is. And pee standing up. Write my name in the snow/sand.

Oh there is so much I would do!!! And these are just the things before my mind goes off into erotic thoughts!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd spend half the day at home exploring my femal body side, hopefully making me a better lover when I return to being a man. Then I'd go out and have sex with as many as possible! Knowing my luck though, it would be the wrong time of the month!!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I'd get some sucker to get me a new car and wardrobe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd cyber with KinkyGirl and several other women on Lush who aren't into men. Cam and phone.. whatever. Then I'd go out and fuck everything in sight.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
If I was a man for a day I would have to get a girl to me a blow job just to know what it feels like and if she didn't swallow I would tell her it was a very average BJ, get her phone number then never call her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
If I was a man for a day I would have to get a girl to me a blow job just to know what it feels like and if she didn't swallow I would tell her it was a very average BJ, get her phone number then never call her.

I always wondered what it felt like to have your cock sucked!

But I think I would be a Man Whore!! Fuck every girl I know and see if they like it better when I am a man then they do now. And I would hit on my guy friends to see if they have any interest in experimenting even though they say NO FUCKING WAY!!
Lurker
0 likes
Spa - walk around with a bunch of other naked/half naked women all day, get pampered, and get the scoop.
Lurker
0 likes
if i was a female for the day, i would be exploring a lot of my newly found female body..when i am done experimenting with myself , i ll go out and flirt and try to have sex with as many lesbians as possible !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would jerk off and then spend the rest of the day scratching my nuts.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First I would exhaust myself playing with my new body. I would love to feel a woman's orgasm, but then I would want to find all the beautiful Lesbian Ladies of Lush and enjoy each and every one. Finishing off the day showing my lovely wife that I have been right all along, it would be great for her to be with another woman lol

Finally be able to do this too

There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
So none of you guys would go and have sex with a man just to see what it was like?
0 likes
MMonroe - I would for sure after reading a bunch of stories on this site and getting a woman's account of just how it feels to have a man inside you I would love to do it. Of course there would be the experimentation with other girls. But I would (just as someone else has said) screw as many men as I could - to make me a better lover when I returned back to "Maledom"
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I would spend the day shopping for new clothes, then have a Domino's Pizza delivered later and eat it while watching "Dancing With the Stars."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I could turn into a female for one day I would go out out & have sex (out of control) with ................a beautiful woman.
Lurker
0 likes
if i was a guy would love to masturbate and see how it feels
then i would find a girl and fuck and then fuck a guy..... threesome
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I'm with Dudelicious on this one (maybe it's just we Canadian guys who aren't threatened by it). I'd want to experience sex and sexuality from a woman's point of view to be a better lover when I changed back. Definitely spend some time in the morning playing with myself, breasts first, then fingers down below, then try some toys....I'm dying to know what those multiples feel like. I'm also curious to know what it feels like to have so many erogenous zones working at the same time. There are so many different toys to try, it'd probably take the morning to get a reasonable idea of them.

I'd go flirt to see how different that is from the other side, being appreciated and smiled at from everyone I flirt with rather than getting that look we're so used to from our side. I'd then pick up a guy or a few (singly or in groups) and try to see what the other side of all my favorite sex acts feel like. I may not like all the acts, but I'd want to make the most of the opportunity to know what they're like. I see the look in her eyes when I cum inside and I'd have to know what that's like. I'm assuming my preferences would shift appropriately so I'd find guys attractive, but maybe that's cheating, ,my answer might change somewhat if I didn't get that shift. ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would see what its like to have sex as a girl
Lurker
0 likes
Oh dear ...what can I say? - I'd probably fuck everything that moved ...male, female - you name it!!