Announcing the Winners of our "Winter Adventure" Story Competition

last reply
27 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
It's been a while since we've really opened up the competition parameters with a photo inspired theme, and let our writers run wild and free!

I'm so glad we did, and am delighted to say it was a huge success. We had some of the best erotica I've ever read entered.

There was fierce competition for the top spots, but the judges' final tally put these excellent entries in the Top 3:

1st Place ($500 Prize): All That Glitters, by Saucymh
2nd Place ($100 Prize): Beating the Skin, by fuzzyblue
3rd Place ($50 Prize): The Silverest Lining, by browncoffee

Congratulations to Saucmh, Fuzzyblue and Browncoffee!

Rounding out the Top 10, were these wonderful stories. I highly urge our readers to read the lot!

Soul Searching, by WannabeWordsmith
Searching in Zaragoza, by ScarlettElizabeth
The Cheater's Map of Prague, by ByronLord
The Guardian, by tangerinesky
A Steampunk Trek into a New London Town, by Green_Man
Quest For Adventure, by DarkSide
Albany to Albania, A Tectonic Story, by BlinkOneSomething

A big thank you to all those that took the time to enter and to our judging panel for taking the time to read them all.

Details of the first competition of 2019 will be announced soon!

Cheers,

Nicola
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Woot! Well done saucymh, fuzzyblue and browncoffee for your amazing entries. I loved all three of those stories: so entertaining, wonderfully written, and all well-deserved podium places.

Congratulations to everyone who entered too. There were some cracking stories, not just in the top ten, and it was great to see some newer authors show us what they're made of.

Thank you to the judges for what must have been tough decisions, and to Nicola for this amazing site that allows talent like the top three ladies to take the spotlight.

all round.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 109 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Best down-under
0 likes
Congratulations to all the wonderful writers who contributed 50 excellent stories. My first competition entry and I loved that challenge of the photo and the generous feedback I received.

Well done to saucymh, fuzzyblue and browncoffee for your inspirational work. Amazing talent all round.

Annie

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Congrats to the Top 3! All outstanding writers and well deserved! All Top 10 stories were excellent and a great read! Well done all finalists and all who entered the comp!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Way to go, Top three winners! Also a shout out to all that participated
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners and participants!!
? A True Story ?
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Lovely way to end a comp. Some great winners. Congratulations to one and all.
Lurker
0 likes
A BIG shout out to the top three winners in the Winter Competition. I've read a few and will be sure to read all that entered.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Well done saucymh, fuzzyblue and browncoffee. All well-deserved places.

I'm chuffed I had an honourable mention. I think the picture and the theme made a lot of people pull out the stops on this one and there were a lot of excellent and varied stories that made for a great competition.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Great comp, stromg field. Congrats to Mags (I KNEW you had this one), Fuzzy and Hannah, those were three extraordinary stories. Congrats to the entire top ten, to everyonne who entered, and to everyone who sits down in front of a keyboard to attempt to create magic.

Godzilla roars his approval!

0 likes
Oh wow, I did not expect this result. Thrilled? Oh yeah
Congratulations to Hannah and Fuzzy and to the outstanding top 10. And, as Verbal so rightly said, to everyone who slaved away at their keyboards creating magic. There were lots of imaginative and eh-hem, hot stories in this competition.
May I also thank Nicola for running the competition and the team 'backstage' who advertised it, verified each story and made up the judging panel. And last, but certainly not least, all the readers who read, voted and commented on the competition entries, sometimes reading them all. Thank you x

Right, time for one of these
Lurker
0 likes
Team Prague!!!

Congrats Mags! Unlike the clairvoyant Verbs, I don’t know how the judges could pick a winner. The Top Four were the same I had chosen, but how the heck do you decide between them?

And who can forget the “Ah’s”, or the family time head-in-the-toilet, or dear, sweet Persephone, or that poor violin?

Great stuff!
Marx Sister
0 likes
Congratulations on a well earned victory to our winners! To the honorable mentions as well.

This competition really brought out the best in a lot of writers, so with that in mind, congratulations to those who came up with it too! smile
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
0 likes
Congratulations to Mags, I'm just delighted that you won, so well-deserved. Congratulations to Ms. Blue also who is so good at writing it's quite outrageous. And all the runners up and everyone who entered and participated. I feel honoured to be in such company.
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Congratulations to you all... I don't think Christmas would have been anywhere near as much fun without all those competition stories to read.. it was impossible to call so well done to the judges on somehow selecting a top 3.. and 10. Looking forward to the next one already x

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Really well done you lot. Some brilliant stories in here and some really inventive ones. I love the picture comps, they really seem to inspire such different ideas.

Congrats
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
anyone who made it into top 10 this go around have a lot to be proud of. the competition was crazy fierce - and congratz to the top 3. all 3 were amazing pieces. you guys killed it. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Force of Nature
0 likes
Congratulations to Saucymh, fuzzyblue and browncoffee.

The competition was so close it would not surprise me to learn the judges used coins or dice to determine the order of the winners.

Well done to all those who entered, that in itself was an achievement. Those I have not read I will, knowing I won't be wasting my time.

Kudos to the judges, even with the dice it can't have been an easy job.

Finally, thank you, Nicola, for providing us with the place and opportunity to enter your competition. I kiss your feet and any other parts you allow in gratitude.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Snake Charmera
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and runners up as well as all who entered this comp. Great writers here as always.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Story Verifier
0 likes
Fantastic! Well done to the winners and all those who placed in the top ten.
Southern Charmer
0 likes

To the winners and to everyone that made the top ten!

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Ungovernable
0 likes
Congrats to the winners and runners-up!

The Linebacker
0 likes
A big ole congratulations to Saucymh, fuzzyblue, and browncoffee on winning the top 3 spots in a really great competition. And to those who rounded out the honorable mention top 10. Great stories, and a comp really deep in quality stories.

0 likes
Congrats to the winners, top ten, and to the brave souls who put in the effort. I didn't read many in the end, but liked what I did read.

Quote by Verbal

Godzilla roars his approval!

Looks more like he's trying to cough up a hair ball or something.9O5CTkvLsG3zJCR6
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congrats everyone, impressive list of talented writers and few I'm not familiar with. Been away for a bit so have some catching up to do.