Happy 80th Birthday, Nicola. July 15th.

last reply
42 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
One of my favorite people here is turning the big Eight Oh. She made a point of telling me not to announce her age, or even mention it in passing, so of course.... biggrin

So, like I said, one of my favorite people, my big sister, my mentor, my friend, my lover, my Mistress, the father of my children, the one, the only, the incomparable, the inconsolable, the inconceivable... ELVIS! sorry, we broke open the wine cellar a little early for this one...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Hope you get lots of ❤️ and ?s tomorrow! Thank you from all your little Lushies...

0 likes
Wow. What to give someone who has given us so much here on Lush? Hell, she gave us Lush itself. Guess a big

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

will have to suffice. Oh, and all your drink in Rumps are on me for the rest of the month.

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Happy Birthday for tomorrow, Nicola! Hope you have a wonderful day!

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Happy birthday! Thanks for all you do here xxx

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

The Linebacker
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Nicola!!! Have an awesome fun day

True love stories never have endings.
0 likes
Happy Birthday!!!??
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

Chat Moderator
0 likes

Take it easy on those hips, Nicola. Have a lovely day!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Have a lovely day, lovely lady.

0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIC!!!

Thank you for creating lushstories[dot]com and sharing it w/ us lovable pervs around the globe.

Enjoy your day w/ family and friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday to the Head Lushie! I hope you have a spectacular day Nicola!

Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Happy birthday, Boss! I hope you have a real rip snorter. My very best wishes to you. XOXO
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Happy birthday, Nicola! A toast to the Queen of Lush!!
Troublemaker
0 likes

Happy Birthday Nicola! Thanks for Lush, your present to us.

I'll spank Sprite for you.
Weaver of Words
0 likes

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Hey Nicsmile Somehow I think the little Sprite may be overstating the B-day by a few years, so HAPPY 70th (or so) Birthday!! Thanks for making all this and me possible!!

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!
Lurker
0 likes

Cattitude. Feline knows exactly what it's doing too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICOLA!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy birthday!
The Creep
0 likes
Happiest Birthday to the Lush Lady, Nicola

Whistling on my journey
0 likes