Sexual Christmas Presents?

last reply
21 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm ashamed to say that this is a pretty tasteless question, boys.

So, I've spent the last couple of days debating ordering something/s a tinsy bit naughty in for the boyfriend as a Christmas present.

It started the ol' brain cogs off... what would you want your girl to get you in the way of all things sexual? Outfits, lingerie, toys?

While you're at it....please feel free to give me some tips, I'm struggling to make the choice!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about D) All of the above.

Actually, I'm most interested in what's inside of them (well - not the toys, but the rest).

My wife once gave me a ceramic jar, with a bunch of sexy scenarios to be acted out written on little slips of paper inside. There were enough for two a week, to last from Chritmas to Valentine's Day. They included things like tying me up; me tying her up; food play; her wearing a skirt with no panties; us going out dressed to the nines for and expensive dinner, but in each other's clothes; and role playing "stranger pick-up" in a bar.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
How about D) All of the above.

Actually, I'm most interested in what's inside of them (well - not the toys, but the rest).

My wife once gave me a ceramic jar, with a bunch of sexy scenarios to be acted out written on little slips of paper inside. There were enough for two a week, to last from Chritmas to Valentine's Day. They included things like tying me up; me tying her up; food play; her wearing a skirt with no panties; us going out dressed to the nines for and expensive dinner, but in each other's clothes; and role playing "stranger pick-up" in a bar.

I debated that as well, making a little selection of cards that he could 'trade in' - but this is still a fairly new relationship and although I'm happy to come across as sexual, I'm a bit anxious about crossing the line and coming across as slutty - eeks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems to me you could make them as innocuous or as decadent as you like. If he knows your wardrobe, maybe there are certain items of clothing he thinks you look especially sexy in, or maybe there's a particular way he likes to be kissed.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
0 likes
I must be kind of kinky but if a girl gave me the We-Vibe 3 remote control vibrator Remote... (she would get the vibrator side) I would be fantasizing all the places we could play together.

That would be a remote control I could enjoy daily with her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This guy? Anything. He's besotted.

Trust me.x
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
This guy? Anything. He's besotted.

Trust me.x

Oh hush, you.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the replies gents..

Lingerie wise, give me a clue. Which road to go down?

- Black, simple, classy, nothing overly revealing

- More in your face, etc

Though with less hideous lips, what is that? Duck cross cheshire cat is my guess.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi,

Def would say black n classy personally but that just me.
"hornystrore.webatu.com" one stop sex shop, it fills my needs, hopefully urs too "When ur feeling horny u know where to cum"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I vote black, simple, classy. Good taste is always in style.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yup i would have to go with black and classy myself, leaving things to the imagination is quite arousing... for me anyway
0 likes
The first black one would be my choice as well. It looks more like a sexy undergarment.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm glad simple and classy is the general consensus...

I got suckered in by this though?

Still dwelling on what else I can do, !
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Honestly, giving him you is first and foremost. Nothing better than a woman whom you want who wants you.

Now, lingerie-wise, I've been partial to the robe thingies over the lingerie since I like unwrapping my gift. Wine, deep kisses, a satiny robe sliding slowly over her smooth shoulders, revealing something sexy underneath, signalling that she's been planning for this, anticipating it.....mmmmm

And if that fails, bring home another girl as a gift
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stick to the classy black outfit - I don't think it has ever failed.

If you are unsure I can always volunteer to be your test subject
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
As you say, you are new in the relationship and you say you don't want to come across as slutty (although as your putting a lot of thought into your presents for Christmas I's guess your deep enough in your relationship for him to know you better), then I expect you would already have a good idea on any outfits you think would make you BOTH happy.

Rather than have other people try to guess what would be a good present for you and your partner, I'd say just go for what you feel would be best. Starting off maybe with something a little more mainstream and seeing the response it gets. Then, if all is well afterwards, you can go shopping together for sexual gifts for you both to enjoy together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black still looks like a winner!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd also enjoy the black!! sensual, arousing, intimate yet, something to strive to slowly take off and rb, lick, nibble, kiss, suck, enjoying thoroughly all of your wonderful body!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
I'm glad simple and classy is the general consensus...

I got suckered in by this though?

Still dwelling on what else I can do, !

Looks to be excellent presence, if you ask me. If you wear that, all the rest should fall neatly into place.

Cheers to you (and him)!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all for your input...

Of course, it's always difficult to guess on someone else's behalf - but a bit of male input never goes astray... I'm sure most girls have consulted with male friends on similar matters (it's not just me.... right??!!).

Ordered up everything, given a little hint about it to the boy.

Merry Christmas all!
Lurker
0 likes
We've often bought each other a "naughty" item or piece of clothing. We usually put in in our stockings. This year, I found a super hot pair of denim shorter than short shorts that will let her awesome ass hang out and bounce!