Do you envy women?

last reply
34 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you guys envy women? and if so what part of being a women do you envy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Nope love being a man, why would I envy a woman?

Ummm because we can have multiple orgasms
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Lurker
0 likes
Interesting Question.......

I DO sometimes envy the fact that women just have to BE stuff.... (Pretty, Funny, clever, desirable, aloof...... Whatever you like, really... And I like it all...)

Men have to do all of that but as well as BEING stuff we have to DO stuff..... We have to make money, we have to be respected among our peers, we have to wield an amount of power, we have to command respect, we have to have a nicer house than you, we have to pretend we have everything under control.......

And that can be difficult........

In my experience, it doesn't make me want her less if she's having problems paying the electric bill...... (Normally, I'll just offer to pay it until she gets sorted...)

BUT, (and this has happened...) If I get into a quandry over money I've noticed my girls get rather doubtful and unsettled....... And if it was THEM, I'd say, "Don't worry about it, we'll sort it out..." But if you're a guy in temporary trouble they tend to get skittish and uncertain.......

I'm not suggesting women are obsessed by money, certainly not (in the best cases) BUT I do sometimes wish that as a man I could occasionally admit that I WAS going through some problems, without that admission being faintly emasculating on some level.........

I'm an old fashioned guy and I spoil my girls......

But sometimes I envy the fact that my girls never have to worry about the money.......

xx SF

(Honest Post...... Don't judge me too harshly........)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I envy their multi-orgasmic abilities; I envy that they can wear any kind of clothing that feels comfortable to them, without people making assumptions about either their sexuality or their gender; I envy that they can experience pregnancy, childbirth, and nursing. I don't envy them having to have monthly menstruation. I don't envy that every time they have vaginal intercourse, there is the risk of pregnancy. I don't envy that they have to appear harsh or cold in the workplace, just to be taken seriously. I don't envy that typically they earn 75% or less of what a male earns for the same position. I envy that when they cry it is not seen as a sign of weakness.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone for one year at say, age twenty, became the opposite sex? Just think how much we would learn about each other, and our approach to life.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
0 likes
Quote by Fugly
Quote by Dudealicious

Oh fugs, sooo typical all about the sex!

I personally like being the person who can help induce these multiple orgasms!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
The Linebacker
0 likes
Women positives:
• they have a pussy!!!!!!
• multiple orgasms!!!!!!!!
• much more attractive than men!!!!!!!!!!
• no debilitating groin pain if kicked or punched in the crotch!!!
• they don't have to shave their face everyday (at least most of them don't. ha)

Women negatives:
• monthly periods
• can get pregnant
• childbirth/delivery

All in all I guess I would choose to stay a guy since I am have grown used to it. If I became a woman I'd have to be a lesbian and chase the lipstick femme hotties!!!

But I do appreciate women very much!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
No, I love women!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I DO sometimes envy the fact that women just have to BE stuff.... (Pretty, Funny, clever, desirable, aloof...... Whatever you like, really... And I like it all...)

Men have to do all of that but as well as BEING stuff we have to DO stuff..... We have to make money, we have to be respected among our peers, we have to wield an amount of power, we have to command respect, we have to have a nicer house than you, we have to pretend we have everything under control.......

In my experience, it doesn't make me want her less if she's having problems paying the electric bill...... (Normally, I'll just offer to pay it until she gets sorted...)

BUT, (and this has happened...) If I get into a quandry over money I've noticed my girls get rather doubtful and unsettled....... And if it was THEM, I'd say, "Don't worry about it, we'll sort it out..." But if you're a guy in temporary trouble they tend to get skittish and uncertain.......

I'm not suggesting women are obsessed by money, certainly not (in the best cases) BUT I do sometimes wish that as a man I could occasionally admit that I WAS going through some problems, without that admission being faintly emasculating on some level.........

But sometimes I envy the fact that my girls never have to worry about the money.......

xx SF

excellent answer, totally on mark and exactly why i would hate to be a man!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MMMmmmm toughie..... but do know that if I was a woman... I'd have to be a lesbian! Women's bodies are just to die for!!...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't want to be a woman , I do envy how they are treated when a guy is willing to do what ever it takes 4 a woman's pleasure and to see her in ecstasy. it's hard not to envy that .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thought long and hard about this and eventually decided only the 'Dude' above comes close to how I feel.

In essence, despite the fact that I love being a guy and all that it brings, I still envy the women I have met for one simple reason....... they got to date ME!!!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by flashytone
MMMmmmm toughie..... but do know that if I was a woman... I'd have to be a lesbian! Women's bodies are just to die for!!...

I totally agree!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Thought long and hard about this and eventually decided only the 'Dude' above comes close to how I feel.

In essence, despite the fact that I love being a guy and all that it brings, I still envy the women I have met for one simple reason....... they got to date ME!!!!

have i told you i miss you lately? ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually i dont envy women at all, i tend to think we are kind of equal and opposite, and thats all good. What i do envy is gay men with close female friends, they get all the benefits but dont appreaciate it. How many gay guys hang out with girls, and get to watch them undress, sleep with each other, or have "girly" chats about guys and stuff that gets them going, its would love to be in that situation, for entirely different reasons to the gay guys though lol, its that luxury that I envy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't envy women - not because I prefer being a man just that it's pointless to envy things I could never be.

I save my envy for people who do things I could do but don't because I'm too lazy.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel jealous of the acceptance of women's attitude towards clothes and makeup. Logically we should all wear skirts in hot weather and trousers in cold but there would be doubts about one's sexuality if you tried it. In my opinion makeup is meant to enhance what you've got (not disguise what you haven't) and I see nothing wrong in men wearing makeup (little girls aren't born with lipstick etc so the argument about nature doesn't stand up only social behaviour) but again this wouldn't be acceptable although there are signs of this becoming more acceptable. I don't think I am a closet transvestite or anything just trying to present a viable argument. However I don't envy women the inequality they get subjected to which I find totally unacceptable and is only based on average physical strength (though I'm sure there are many women tougher and stronger than me). And when it comes to the reproduction thing women must have an inbuilt strength of character second to none to suffer all the indignities thus related, (as well as the perks and satisfactions). What do men have to suffer - shaving give me a break they don't even have to do that. Sometimes I feel guilty about these aspects (not logical maybe but I feel we should be more conscious of these inequalities). Overall I think women are wonderful and probably invented civilization as they would be figuring out agriculture whilst the males were running about being macho and hunting etc, (though I am bit suspicious of these very masculine guys Lol).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nah, I am good smile
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Yeah, I'd like to:

Be able to drive a $50,000 car into the ground without ever remembering to get the fucking thing serviced.
Never prepare a meal on a stove or in a range, but have my meals purchased for me or made for me, by a guy who can cook.
Have access to a infinitely restored Platinum card in his name.
Lay out and get sun on my deck, while he mows the yard ... or better yet, the pool/yard man takes care of the chores and I get to pick him out!

And that's just off the top of my head.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Yeah, I'd like to:

Be able to drive a $50,000 car into the ground without ever remembering to get the fucking thing serviced.
Never prepare a meal on a stove or in a range, but have my meals purchased for me or made for me, by a guy who can cook.
Have access to a infinitely restored Platinum card in his name.
Lay out and get sun on my deck, while he mows the yard ... or better yet, the pool/yard man takes care of the chores and I get to pick him out!

And that's just off the top of my head.

Any idea where I can apply for those perks? Hell I'm envious of that! (Well minus the servicing for my vehicle)
Lurker
0 likes
If I had to have to deal with a few days of pain...I would love to be able to have multiple pleasures....over, and over, and over....*HELL YES!* I *DO* envy women! And Love them so very much at the same time. I do wish that I was one... *SIGH* Maybe in the next life....
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Sometimes you make it too easy dude... I'm not even going to say anything.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

I gotta ask what year/decade are you living in, SF??

Maybe I am one of the few women out there that has to be the breadwinner, pay the bills AND do the cooking, raising children and trying to have a life. I believe that there are a huge amount of women who are solo living without support of a partner to pay or help pay the bills.

Not judging you harshly .... just curious.
Lurker
0 likes
It takes balance, (IMHO) between the Yin and the Yang....sadly, thoses lines, nowadays are blurred.....masculine, and feminine...
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Fugly
Quote by Dudealicious

You mean being a woman?
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Fugly
Quote by Dudealicious

You mean being a woman?

No I mean being a man, who helps his woman to multiple orgasms
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
0 likes
I do, sometimes.
I would love to be a woman for a day to>

Rub my hands over my body, feel my breast, hips, butt and explore my clitoris, vagina etc.

Experience a vibrator induced orgasm.

Then have several more orgasms with my girlfriend, to feel her tongue tasting my body, while giving her the same.

Pretend I am satisfied with a lump of cottage cheese for lunch.

Go shopping for the rest of the day, feeling men stare at my body wishing they could have me...

Yeah, I do envy women, but as a man I love to feel a woman's body beneath mine, feel her mount me and ride herself to oblivion, feel her rest her head on my chest with my arm around her to protect her in sleep.

I love being a man, but I would love to know how being a woman feels.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

I gotta ask what year/decade are you living in, SF??

Maybe I am one of the few women out there that has to be the breadwinner, pay the bills AND do the cooking, raising children and trying to have a life. I believe that there are a huge amount of women who are solo living without support of a partner to pay or help pay the bills.

Not judging you harshly .... just curious.

I have to concede that I may have simplified an already over simplistic premise.... my off-the-cuff post referred to a situation I have found myself AGAIN going through, but in truth, this perhaps reflects more upon my choice of partner rather then any general behaviour on the part of most women....

And for that I SINCERELY APOLOGISE.......

Of Course, women are equal in every respect to men, (and in some cases, better) my point was simply that in The Sexual Arena, men seem to need to be bullet-proof in terms of vulnerability and control in a way that women don't have to be....

I realise I'm still in a hole with a shovel..... But Believe me, I fully acknowledge the VAST numbers of women who alone, or with a partner, take full control over their own lives and the lives of those they love and protect...

I was speaking PURELY subjectively, and about recent upsets in my own life.

Obviously, I take NO OFFENCE at your considered response, and I'm grateful to be allowed respond to your well worded and thoughtfully phrased critique.....

You have my regard and my respect...

I pray I might be worthy of yours.

xx SF