Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you Fooled around while being in a Relationship .....

last reply
23 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
What instigated you ? Was it worth ?? What were the Consequences ???
I always have a fuck buddy
I did with my GF before my wife and I got into the swinger lifestyle. It was my Girlfriend's friend, she came to me one night while we were both at home alone. It was great but my Girlfriend at the time found out and she said bye bye. The advantage was the friend has stayed in my life and we still get together every now and then. The regret is the feelings that were hurt!
No, and I don't intend to! I'm pretty content with fooling around with my crazy husband.
Alway have and most likely always will. He knew I would cheat before we married. There really is no reason to lie about something that potentially could have such serious consequences. I promised him I would not lie to him and of course he has the same privilege as I do. Only I use my rights much more than he does. At least I think I do. When I say I do not lie to him, that does not mean that I tell every last detail of every day either.

My husband pursued me because. I believe I was the first and maybe the only woman that ever told him NO!

If he wanted me had to take the whole package not just the part he liked best.
Yeah, pretty much with every relationship I've ever been in except the one I'm currently in. It's never been worth it it was more just me being dishonest with what I needed.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Not unless you count Lush as "fooling around". When I'm in a relationship, I wouldn't sleep with anyone else. Though I am a bit of a flirt, especially after a drink or two....

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Yes. I'm not sure it was cheating since I made it clear I was not a one women girl. He new going in I was going to fuck other guys and he could fuck other girls.
I have not been with another man since I said "I do" many, many years ago. I have had several playtimes with other women though.
Frankly I wouldn't be in a relationship where I couldn't.
When I 'fool around', it's with my boyfriend's knowledge and approval.
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Don't you mean permission, oh servile one lol
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Same with me. Except its with my GF's knowledge and approval and she usually participates too!!
Well...I've fooled around whilst I wanted to be in a relationship...does that count?
I am in a relationship with 5 others FWB - so I do fool around a lot.
If you mean outside the relationship - I would do more than fool around.
Hubbie and I was married in 79. We entered into an open marriage about a year later. He has offered me to many guys since and he has been with many gals too. So I'm not sure that counts as fooling around. The only time I may have been fooling around was when I was dating Teach and Hubbie before we got married. Teach knew but Hubbie did not know. He found out about Teach about a year after we got married. Shortly after that he began sharing me and we opened our marriage.

Brandie
No, I haven't and I don't think I would.
Yes, once, and I'm still feeling guilty about what I did, even though it was amazing and liberating. It happened about 6-7 weeks ago and I haven't seen my BF since, he's due home at the end of the month and I'm hoping that \I don't let anything slip and give away what I did.
Well, I tried to, but just couldn't, too old fashioned I guess. There were opportunities but I always declined. I just couldn't be the guy that cheats. Then she left with nothing but a dear john letter ..... shoulda cheated LoL

Ciao
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx