Does looking qualify as cheating?

last reply
84 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK, in your valued opinions... is looking cheating? Maybe the thoughts behind the looks are but whats wrong with looking?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No, it's not cheating. Everyone looks. Both guys and girls.

The key is - when you're with your significant other - to not blatantly ogle other women or men to the point that your significant other knows what you're doing, since that can be seen as rude.

Also not cool, if you're doing it *constantly* when you're around them because if the level of paranoia about looking increases, it's often anticipated ahead of time. For example - I've had situations, whether passing a couple walking down the street or in a bar, where pre-emptively his girlfriend turns to look at him to see where his eye contact is going almost before he even notices me. It's kind of funny actually. And yeah, I do think that's taking it too far - a passing appreciative glance is nothing to get stressed about. On the other hand if you have a guy with a non-stop roving eye when he's with you, it can get annoying.

It's still not qualified as cheating though. It's more of a 'respect' issue when you're with your girlfriend/boyfriend - to not make them feel like a third wheel in your visual fantasy adventures.

Keep it discreet and you should be fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely not!

well unless u were like my husband who would point out hot ladies

but that is not cheating...just being an asshole!

be discreet and look then take your lovely lust out on your partner smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think so, if it's done in the right way. If you point them out to your mate and comment about something to compare how she looks.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by cprivate
OK, in your valued opinions... is looking cheating? Maybe the thoughts behind the looks are but whats wrong with looking?

Yes, yes it is, and only the sight impaired are innocent to this adulterous act.

(god no, just be discreet and respectful)
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing wrong with window shopping, it is when you dabble with the goods that is often the problem!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes if it becomes more than a quick look. Staring or turning your head to look at their butt it would not only be like cheating but right down rude to the person you are with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looking isnt cheating but if you are with your partner and you are constantly leering at others it is very disrespectful to him/her. But a casual admiring glance is harmless and pretty natural
Lurker
0 likes
You can look, but you can't touch.
Lurker
0 likes
Speak for yourself choco ;0P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So if everyone does it why is it us men get crapped on...
I did once have a girlfriend who pointed out the hot girls I would otherwise have missed. I really liked that. Katy you were the best... And yes the sex was off the scale as well. Pity you took that job and left Africa.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chgolf
Speak for yourself choco ;0P

I do lots of looking in real life, but I don't touch
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Looking isnt cheating but if you are with your partner and you are constantly leering at others it is very disrespectful to him/her. But a casual admiring glance is harmless and pretty natural

I reckon I'm very disrespectful when you're around.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by cprivate

DISCREET DUDE!!!

Because you obviously get caught!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

I reckon I'm very disrespectful when you're around.

You better be!!!HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I'm with a man I'll casually look but never stare. Because I have an understanding with my hubby (he's my cuckold) I will definitely look and sometimes catch.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
When I'm with someone my eyes are only on them ever..
Yes It's cheating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for me....but please, be kindly discreet.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by cprivate

'Us' men? lmao

You, man.

Don't lump yourself in with the rest of 'us men' who have figured things out a long time ago.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No its not cheating. Its not disrespectful to look while with your girl/guy. Its very disrespectful to look when out without your guy/girl. Be honest and don't hide anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cprivate
I did once have a girlfriend who pointed out the hot girls I would otherwise have missed. I really liked that. Katy you were the best... And yes the sex was off the scale as well. Pity you took that job and left Africa.

I'd jump a plane and follow that gal private.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chocolategirl

I do lots of looking in real life, but I don't touch

Really.............good to know chocoholic
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all. I do know some girls who freak out if they catch their guy looking. He looks, I look. It's all good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I so agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

You better be!!!HAHA

Nicole Darling if we are in a restaurant and you were there also and Robb does not really check you out. I know he has lost interest in Hot Girls and I am about the get my ass thrown out in the street.

Just Normal and expected behavior for both Men and Women.

Lets be concerned about real issues.

One condition I get to check you out first
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IMO no. No it's not cheating. I guess some people may think it is, but if your happy and both committed then it shouldn't be an issue. My man can look as much as he likes, just no touching!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you're my partner, you can look, what ever part of you touch the other... will be cutted away biggrin

joking. Yes, looking is not cheating, but chat, webcams and so on... are not just looking, is just sexchatting ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Admiring people you find attractive isn't cheating, leering when your partner is there is rude and disrespectful, but a glance or discreetly looking is ok. I don't mind my husband checking out other women as long as it remains just looking, but acting on those desires is a no no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
No, it's not cheating. Everyone looks. Both guys and girls.

The key is - when you're with your significant other - to not blatantly ogle other women or men to the point that your significant other knows what you're doing, since that can be seen as rude.

Also not cool, if you're doing it *constantly* when you're around them because if the level of paranoia about looking increases, it's often anticipated ahead of time. For example - I've had situations, whether passing a couple walking down the street or in a bar, where pre-emptively his girlfriend turns to look at him to see where his eye contact is going almost before he even notices me. It's kind of funny actually. And yeah, I do think that's taking it too far - a passing appreciative glance is nothing to get stressed about. On the other hand if you have a guy with a non-stop roving eye when he's with you, it can get annoying.

It's still not qualified as cheating though. It's more of a 'respect' issue when you're with your girlfriend/boyfriend - to not make them feel like a third wheel in your visual fantasy adventures.

Keep it discreet and you should be fine

This.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes