Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you think of any member when you are logged out of Lush?

last reply
306 replies
15.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think of them when I'm having sex with my wife. She knows, she's cool with it.
Cat lover =^..^=
0 likes
Yes I do
Every single one of my friends is special to me.
And when I'm not here, or haven't talked to them I'm sending them good thoughts and positives vibes, bombarding them with kisses and hugs
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sure! Mostly the special friends I've made here who have opened up and shared their lives with me, what they're doing, where they're going... their family members, their lovers. They're real friends, not just anonymous avatars.
0 likes
I mainly think if I logged off properly from lush because I don't want to log in by accident at work.
Those drive-by chats are the worst.
0 likes
At times, different hot gals I'm connected with here where we've developed a relationship, had sexy fun on Lush.
Story Verifier
0 likes
If I'm not with him I think of him #crazybitch
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Think of them? Surely. Quite often.
True love stories never have endings.
0 likes
Yes all the time. I have made some great friends here and care for each one of them.?
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

Glass half full.
0 likes
Yes, quite often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely have in the past when I have shared a special connection with certain members.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can think of one or two...sometimes more...I have nice friends

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I mainly think if I logged off properly from lush because I don't want to log in by accident at work.
Those drive-by chats are the worst.

I used one of those last week. The burger was bloody cold and the chips well past their best... I complained.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Absolutely
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times. ?
Tinker Bell
0 likes
Of course.
When we become members of Lush and indulge in all (or most) of what it offers we develop friendships and feelings for others here.

I often think of my Lush friends ~ both when I’m logged in and while logged off ?
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
If I'm not with him I think of Sprite #crazybitch

aww. that's so sweet.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by sprite

aww. that's so sweet.