Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Secret Life Of Samantha: Epilogue

"One man's wife is another man's sex goddess."

32
13 Comments 13
1.6k Views 1.6k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Samantha, now seventy-eight years old, sat in the office of Mr. Anderson, a family lawyer. Her four adult children—Megan, Kayla, Brian, and Olivia—surrounded her with an air of support, their united presence a source of strength during this trying moment. The weight of time was evident in Samantha's aged hands and weary eyes.

Megan, forty-seven, sat on one side with her hand resting gently on Samantha's shoulder. Kayla, forty-five, was on the other side, offering a reassuring smile. Across from them, Brian, thirty-four, and Olivia, thirty-two, sat close by. Brian leaned forward, his expression one of quiet support, while Olivia, her eyes bright with compassion, held Samantha's hand.

Doug's passing had brought them all together in this solemn moment. The room, elegantly decorated with mahogany furniture and lined with dusty law books, felt incongruous with the heavy atmosphere that hung in the air.

Mr. Anderson, a rotund man in his early sixty's with a solemn demeanor, had neatly combed salt-and-pepper hair framing a face etched with deep lines of experience. His tailored charcoal suit exuded an air of professionalism. With a deliberate gesture, he cleared his throat, and silence fell upon the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he began, "we are gathered here today to read the last will and testament of Douglas Roger Wallace."

Samantha glanced at her children, finding strength in their presence as they awaited what they believed would be a routine reading—a simple division of Doug's assets and estate.

"This document outlines the distribution of his assets and, well, his final sentiments," Mr. Anderson continued, organizing the papers before beginning to read Doug's words.

"I, Douglas Roger Wallace, being of sound mind and body, declare this to be my final will and testament," he read aloud. "To my wife, Samantha, I leave nothing."

A sharp gasp escaped Samantha as her trembling hands flew to her mouth, and her eyes welled up with tears. The sound of her children—Megan, Kayla, Brian, and Olivia—echoed in the room, their collective gasp of shock, confusion, and concern filling the space.

"Wait! Mr. Anderson, you must be mistaken," Samantha pleaded, her voice quivering. "This can't be true. Doug, he—"

"Please, Mrs. Wallace," Mr. Anderson interjected firmly, cutting her off, "I must ask that you remain quiet and listen."

Samantha felt a tremor race through her as the words fell from Mr. Anderson's lips. She observed her four children exchanging wide-eyed, incredulous glances. Their expressions mirrored the shock coursing through Samantha's own veins. She struggled to maintain her composure, her fingers clutching the armrests of her chair in a desperate attempt to steady her shaking hands.

Mr. Anderson resumed reading, "To Samantha’s children, Megan, Kayla, Brian, and Olivia, I leave nothing."

The room seemed to tilt on its axis. The shock of the four children was palpable. Megan’s breath hitched as her hand flew to her chest. Kayla’s eyes filled with tears as she squeezed her mother’s hand, trying to understand. Brian’s face hardened with a mix of confusion and growing anger. Olivia’s lip quivered, her hand instinctively reaching for her mother’s as if to find some stability in the storm of emotions that threatened to consume them all.

“To make clear the motivations behind my actions, I include this addendum," Mr. Anderson explained. "My reasons for this decision are simple and borne from a profound sense of betrayal. Samantha, throughout our marriage, you deceived me by having multiple affairs, which led to the conception of the four children."

Then, the dam burst.

Samantha’s face contorted with agony, and she let out blood-curdling screams that shattered the eerie quietness. The sounds that emanated from her were raw and primal, the agony of a lifetime's worth of deception and hidden truths laid bare.

Samantha's screams echoed through the room, and the sheer force of her outburst left her gasping for breath. Tears streamed down her face, and her whole body seemed to shake under the weight of the revelation. She'd kept her secrets from the children, and now, it had all unraveled in an instant.

The children looked at their mother, their faces a reflection of shock and confusion. Their eyes, once filled with reproach, were now tinged with concern for the woman who had given them life. They exchanged quick, helpless glances but managed to stay composed enough to wait for Mr. Anderson to continue.

Mr. Anderson, though visibly shaken by Samantha's emotional breakdown, cleared his throat and continued, "You not only betrayed me, but you allowed other men to father your children—Megan, Kayla, Brian, and Olivia. I knew the truth all along."

Tears streamed down Samantha's face, and the room was engulfed in her heart-wrenching sobs. They couldn't comprehend the sudden revelation, the knowledge that the man they had called their father for their entire lives had been nothing but a facade.

"Samantha, you might be wondering why I've kept your secrets until now. You see, I wanted you to feel the same anguish I did on that night when I saw you in our bed with Logan Thomason." Mr. Anderson's voice carried a note of gravity as he read Doug's words aloud.

Doug was there?! Samantha’s mind screamed.

Her mind reeled, flashing back to that pivotal night when she had foolishly allowed Logan into their home—the one and only time—a decision that had forever altered the trajectory of her life. The realization struck her with an inexplicable shock, crashing like a relentless wave over her consciousness.

"I remember how the soft light spilled from the half-open door," Mr. Anderson continued, "casting a faint glow across the bed, where you were getting jackhammered from behind by Logan." Samantha's cheeks flushed, and she couldn't bring herself to meet her children's eyes.

"You were so lost in each other," he said, "so lost in the throes of passion that you didn't even notice me standing there by the doorway." Samantha's gaze drifted to her lap, seeking solace in the ground below. She felt exposed, laid bare by these unforgiving words, her heart pounding with a mixture of shame and anguish.

"I watched," Mr. Anderson read Doug's words, "unable to tear my eyes away from the scene." Samantha could feel the eyes of her children on her, and she knew they were struggling with the revelations in Doug's will.

"Samantha, I knew about everything," Mr. Anderson said. Samantha's breath hitched, and she wiped away a tear. She glanced at her children, their faces etched with a mix of shock, anger, and sadness.

"I knew about Logan and the true paternity of the children," Mr. Anderson said, "I knew all your secrets." Samantha's eyes met those of her children, and she could see the mixture of emotions in their expressions.

"You see," Mr. Anderson continued, "your betrayal wasn't just about the affairs. It was a betrayal of trust, of love, and of the life we had built together." Samantha's guilt weighed heavily on her, and she could feel the judgment in the eyes of her children.

"I wanted you to know what it felt like to bear that weight," he read, "that burden of betrayal and deceit. Burn in hell, Samantha." Mr. Anderson's voice was laden with the weight of Doug's feelings.

The room was filled with silence, the emotions of the family palpable. Samantha felt the weight of her betrayal, the impact of her choices, and the judgment of her family all converging upon her. The truth had finally been revealed, and it left them all grappling with a new reality.

“My entire estate is to be liquidated, and the proceeds donated to the Wounded Warrior Project,” Mr. Anderson said, looking up from the papers. "These are the final wishes of Douglas Roger Wallace. The reading of the will is concluded."

As Mr. Anderson organized his briefcase, the room remained engulfed in silence. Samantha's hands were trembling as she tried to process the profound implications of Doug's vindictive will. The truth was laid bare, and the weight of her secrets came crashing down around her. The look in her children's eyes said it all, and it cut deeper than any words.

Megan's usually composed demeanor crumbled, and tears welled up in her eyes, blurring her vision of the world she thought she knew. She looked at her mother, her heart aching with a mix of rage and incredulity. She had cherished Doug, loved him with all her heart, and now she was being told that he wasn’t her father? That her very existence was the product of deceit? Her heart ached with a pain so deep she feared it might never heal.

Kayla's emotions were a turbulent mix of anger, disappointment, and a hint of disbelief. She felt deceived by the woman she once considered her moral compass. The person she looked up to as a role model now appeared as someone enshrouded in a web of lies. Her gaze occasionally flickered towards Samantha, her mother's anguished sobs carving a hollow pit in her chest.

Brian sat rigidly in his chair, his fists clenched so tightly that his knuckles turned white. Anger coursed through him—a seething fury at the betrayal that had unfolded before his eyes. The man he had called "Dad" had been a stranger all along. Brian felt a sense of disorientation; the foundation of his existence was shaken to its core. He couldn't look at Samantha, the woman who had been complicit in the lies. Her tears only fueled the fire of his resentment.

Olivia's world had turned upside down in moments. Her initial shock gave way to an overwhelming sense of hurt and abandonment. She had idolized Doug and cherished the memories of her childhood, believing in a family bond that now seemed like an illusion. Her voice quivered, unable to contain her disbelief.

Samantha's world had crumbled, her secrets exposed, and her family forever tainted. Years of secrets and lies had finally caught up with Samantha, and there was no escaping the consequences.

"I'll leave you all to process this," he said quietly, his voice tinged with sympathy. He glanced at Samantha, his eyes softening slightly. "If you need anything further, don’t hesitate to reach out."

Samantha nodded numbly, unable to speak. The lawyer offered a small, solemn nod to the children before he quietly exited the room, closing the door behind him with a soft click. The silence that followed was thick and oppressive.

Megan was the first to speak, her voice trembling with a mix of anger and disbelief. "Mom… what is this? Is any of this true? Who… who are we?"

Samantha took a deep, shuddering breath, her heart heavy with regret. She knew there was no way to soften the blow, no way to cushion the harsh reality of the truths she was about to reveal.

"I... I never wanted this to happen," Samantha began, her voice wavering. "I never wanted to hurt any of you or your father. But I made mistakes—terrible, unforgivable mistakes. And now, I have to own up to them."

She looked at Megan first, her eyes filled with a mixture of sorrow and love. "Megan, you were my firstborn, my precious baby girl. Doug and I had been trying to have you for two years, but nothing was happening. We were desperate. I... I was desperate. When I attended a counselor's conference in Los Angeles, I was feeling so lost, so empty. I ended up having a one-night stand with a man I met at the hotel bar. I don’t even remember his name. He was kind, attentive, and for a brief moment, I felt wanted. Three weeks later, I found out I was pregnant with you."

Megan's face crumpled as the truth settled in—the reality of her conception a bitter pill to swallow. She had loved Doug as her father, but now, that connection felt like a lie.

Samantha turned to Kayla next, her second daughter, who was looking at her with wide, tear-filled eyes. “Kayla… your story is different, but just as painful. After Megan was born, Doug and I tried to have another child. But again, nothing was happening. I started going to the gym regularly to cope with the stress, and there I met a young personal trainer… his name was Jake Rasmussen. One night, after the gym closed, we… we ended up together. I got pregnant again shortly after. Jake is your biological father, Kayla.”

Kayla gasped, her hand flying to her mouth as she heard her mother’s confession. She had always believed that she was Doug’s daughter, that the bond they shared was real. But now, that bond felt like an illusion, shattered by the truth of her parentage.

Samantha turned to Brian, her heart aching as she prepared to tell him the truth. “Brian,” she said softly, “Logan Thomason was my colleague, and we... we had an affair for eight years. I didn’t plan for it to happen, but I couldn’t resist him. I convinced myself that it was for the best, that it would keep our family together.”

Brian's face hardened, his anger and hurt evident. "So Logan, the man Dad saw you with... He's my father?"

Samantha nodded, unable to meet his eyes. "Yes, Brian. He is."

Finally, Olivia, the youngest, spoke up, her voice shaking. "What about me, Mom? Am I also...?"

Samantha's tears flowed freely now as she turned to Olivia. "Yes, Olivia. You were born after Brian, and... and Logan was still in my life. We never stopped seeing each other. You were conceived during that time, just like Brian. Logan is your father too."

GinaDuranMejia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaDuranMejia

Olivia's face crumpled, and she sobbed openly, the weight of the revelation too much to bear. Megan and Kayla stared at their mother in stunned silence, while Brian’s anger simmered just beneath the surface.

Samantha looked at each of her children, her heart breaking for the pain she had caused them. "I’m so sorry," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "I’m so, so sorry. I never wanted this for any of you. I never wanted to hurt you. I made terrible choices, and now you’re all paying the price for them."

The room fell into a heavy silence once more, the weight of the truth settling over them like a suffocating blanket. Samantha's children sat in stunned disbelief, their world forever changed by the revelations they had just heard.

Megan was the first to break the silence, her voice thick with emotion. "We need time, Mom. We need time to process all of this."

Kayla nodded in agreement, her tears flowing freely. "How could you keep this from us? How could you let us believe a lie our whole lives?"

Brian stood up, his face contorted with anger. "You’ve ruined everything, Mom. Everything. I don’t even know who I am anymore."

Olivia was the last to speak, her voice trembling. "I don’t know if I can ever forgive you, Mom. You’ve destroyed our family."

Samantha’s heart shattered as she watched her children, the pain in their eyes a reflection of her own. She had hoped that one day the truth would set her free, but now she realized that the truth had only brought more pain.

"I understand if you hate me," Samantha said, her voice breaking. "But please, know that I love you all more than anything in this world. I always have, and I always will. I just hope that one day, you can find it in your hearts to forgive me."

With that, Samantha fell silent, her head bowed in shame. The room remained heavy with the weight of unspoken words, the air thick with the emotions that had been laid bare.

A couple days after the reading of Doug's will, Samantha still found herself unable to sleep well, her mind racing with the implications of the estate being donated to charity. Desperation clawed at her insides as she contemplated her next move. She couldn't bear the thought of losing everything, especially not after the humiliation and the shattered relationships with her children. She had to do something—anything—to stop Doug's final act of vengeance.

Samantha decided to take matters into her own hands. That morning, she stood in front of the mirror, scrutinizing her reflection with a critical eye. At 78, her face bore the marks of time—wrinkles etched around her eyes and mouth, her once silky black hair now a mix of black and gray, cut short in a practical style. But Samantha had always been resourceful, and she knew how to use her charm when she needed to.

She carefully selected an outfit that accentuated what remained of her figure, opting for a sleek black dress that clung to her slender frame, paired with a strand of pearls that rested against her chest. She applied makeup with a practiced hand, adding a touch of rouge to her cheeks and a sweep of lipstick to her lips. As she examined herself in the mirror one last time, she felt a flicker of the old confidence she had once wielded so easily. 

"Here goes nothing," she whispered to her reflection, a determined glint in her eyes.

Later that afternoon, Samantha made her way to Mr. Anderson's office, her heels clicking against the polished floor of the building's lobby. She felt a mix of nerves and resolve as she approached the door. Taking a deep breath, she straightened her posture, lifted her chin, and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Mr. Anderson's voice called from within.

Samantha pushed open the door, her heart pounding in her chest as she stepped into the office. Mr. Anderson looked up from his desk, his expression neutral but professional. He rose to greet her, extending a hand.

"Mrs. Wallace," he said politely, though there was a hint of surprise in his tone. "I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon."

Samantha offered him a coy smile as she shook his hand. "Mr. Anderson, please call me Samantha. I hope you don't mind me stopping by without an appointment. I just... I had some things on my mind that I wanted to discuss with you."

"Of course, Samantha," Mr. Anderson replied, gesturing for her to sit. "What can I help you with?"

As she settled into the chair across from him, Samantha leaned forward slightly, allowing the neckline of her dress to dip just enough to draw his attention. She made sure her movements were slow and deliberate, the kind of subtle seduction she had mastered in her younger years.

"I was hoping we could talk about Doug's will," she began, her voice soft and suggestive. "Surely there's something we can do to... reconsider his final wishes?"

Mr. Anderson's brow furrowed slightly as he listened, his expression remaining professional. "Samantha, I'm afraid Doug's will is quite clear. His entire estate is to be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project, as per his explicit instructions. There's nothing I can do to change that."

Samantha's eyes locked onto his, and she leaned in a little closer, her voice dropping to a low, husky tone. "Surely there must be something you can do, Mr. Anderson. You're a man of influence, of power. You must have some discretion in these matters, don't you?"

Mr. Anderson's gaze flickered briefly to the exposed skin at her neckline before he quickly averted his eyes, his discomfort becoming evident. "Samantha, I understand that this situation is difficult for you, but I have to follow the law. Doug's will is legally binding, and I can't alter it."

Undeterred, Samantha reached out and lightly placed her hand on his, letting her fingers linger for a moment. "Please, Mr. Anderson. There must be some way we can... work this out. Maybe there's something I can do for you in return?"

Mr. Anderson stiffened at her touch, and he gently but firmly pulled his hand away. He stood up, putting some distance between them as he cleared his throat. "Samantha, I appreciate that you're in a difficult position, but this is highly inappropriate. I'm a professional, and I have to maintain my integrity in these matters."

Samantha's heart sank as she realized her attempts at seduction were failing. She felt a wave of humiliation wash over her, and her composure began to crack. "Please, Mr. Anderson," she pleaded, her voice trembling with desperation. "I'll lose everything."

Mr. Anderson shook his head, his expression now one of firm resolve. "I'm sorry, Samantha, but I cannot and will not break the law or compromise my ethics. Doug's will is final, and I am bound to honor his wishes."

Samantha felt a tear slip down her cheek as the reality of her situation crashed down on her. She had gambled everything on this last desperate attempt, and now she had nothing left. Her head bowed in defeat, she slowly rose from the chair.

"Thank you for your time, Mr. Anderson," she said quietly, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'm sorry for... everything."

Without waiting for a response, Samantha turned and walked out of the office, her shoulders slumped and her steps heavy. The door closed behind her with a soft click, and Mr. Anderson stood alone in his office, looking miffed as he returned to his desk.

As Samantha exited the building, the cool breeze hit her face, and she felt a deep, aching emptiness inside. She had played her last card, and it had failed. There was no escaping the consequences of her past. Doug's final act of revenge would stand, and she was left to face the rest of her life in the shadow of her own choices.

As the dust from Megan, Kayla, Brian, and Olivia’s shattered lives began to settle, each of Samantha's children grappled with the haunting knowledge of their true parentage in their own way. The revelation left a deep void and a gnawing need for answers that none of them could easily ignore. For a while, they each embarked on their own journeys to uncover the identities of the men who had unknowingly fathered them.

Megan, still reeling from the news that the man she called "Dad" was not her biological father, began her search with determination. She even consulted with a private investigator. But the man her mother had a one-night stand with remained elusive, a shadow in her past. The trail led nowhere, and eventually, Megan was forced to accept the harsh reality that she might never know who her biological father was. The frustration and disappointment weighed heavily on her, and after years of fruitless searching, she made the painful decision to let go.

Kayla's quest took her down a similarly difficult path. With a mixture of hope and trepidation, Kayla sought out the 24 Hour Fitness where her mother had once been a regular. But what she discovered was the gym had closed its doors years ago. Every search led to dead ends, no social media profiles, no professional listings, nothing. It was as if Jake Rasmussen had vanished into thin air. After months of searching and coming to the realization that she might never find him, Kayla gave up.

Brian and Olivia found themselves grappling with the implications of their true parentage. The initial shock had given way to a deep curiosity about their biological father, Logan Thomason, the man who had unknowingly fathered them both. The questions lingered—who was he? What kind of man was he?

One evening, Brian and Olivia met for dinner at Olivia's apartment. They sat together on the couch, their laptops open in front of them. The glow from the screens cast a soft light on their faces as they scrolled through various search results. They had decided to search for Logan online, hoping to find some answers.

"Do you think we'll find him?" Olivia asked, her voice tinged with both anticipation and dread.

"There's only one way to find out," Brian replied, his fingers typing Logan's name into the Facebook search bar.

A few moments later, the search yielded several profiles, but one in particular caught their attention. The profile picture showed a man in his early 60s, with streaks of gray in his hair, possessing a strong, commanding presence. He was standing next to an attractive woman in her early 50s, presumably his wife, with a smile that reached his eyes. In the background, four children—three boys and one girl, their ages ranging from the late teens to early twenties—stood laughing, the epitome of a happy family.

"That has to be him," Olivia whispered, her heart pounding in her chest. The resemblance between her and Brian to the man in the photos, along with the information from her mother’s descriptions, was unmistakable. This was Logan Thomason, their biological father.

They both stared at the screen in silence, taking in the life that Logan had built—a life filled with love, laughter, and the family they had never known. For a moment, the idea of reaching out seemed tempting, the possibility of forging a connection with the man who had given them life. But as they scrolled through his timeline, seeing photos of family vacations, celebrations, and milestones, a shared understanding began to form between them.

"He's happy," Brian said quietly, his voice filled with a mixture of sadness and acceptance. "He has a family, a life that we were never a part of. We have to let him be."

Olivia nodded, her eyes still fixed on the screen. "It wouldn't be fair to him or to them," she said softly. "We can't disrupt his life because of the choices Mom made. It’s not his fault, and he deserves to have his family intact."

Brian closed his laptop and leaned back against the couch, a deep sigh escaping his lips. “I think it’s better this way. Besides, do we really want to risk hurting our biological father?”

Olivia shut her laptop as well, the decision bringing a strange sense of closure. They both knew that contacting Logan could bring more pain than healing, not just for him, but for his wife and children—people who had nothing to do with the sins of Samantha. They had chosen to leave Logan Thomason in peace, allowing him to remain blissfully unaware of the past that could have shattered the life he had built.

Seven years after the reading of Doug's will, Samantha found herself in a nursing home, living a life of solitude and reflection. The once-vibrant woman was now a shell of her former self, her memory clouded, her once-charming demeanor eroded by time. It was here, amidst the quiet hum of fluorescent lights and the distant echoes of elderly voices, that Samantha spent her final days.

Samantha’s passing was as unceremonious as her life had become in the past seven years. Her memorial service was attended by only two of her children, Brian and Olivia. Megan and Kayla had long cut ties with their mother.

As the flicker of her life faded, Samantha's mind was haunted by the ghosts of her past. Regret weighed heavily upon her. Tears silently rolled down her cheeks as she whispered apologies to the wind, asking for forgiveness from everyone she had wronged.

As she drew her last breaths, the pain of her choices weighed heavily on her heart. Samantha was genuinely remorseful, and in those final moments, she wished she had taken the path of honesty and integrity. She held onto that wish as her spirit slipped away into eternal damnation.

Published 
Written by KurtVonnecunt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments