Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Secret Life Of Samantha: Chapter 2

"One man's wife is another man's sex goddess."

57
10 Comments 10
2.5k Views 2.5k
9.5k words 9.5k words

Logan spun Samantha around and pinned her against the door, burying his tongue deep inside her mouth. She kissed back with even more vigor, her hands eagerly roaming his body. He gasped at how aggressively she was handling him. Their kiss intensified as her body melted against his.

Her hands were wrapped in his shirt, struggling to pull it off over his broad shoulders. He stepped back from her and removed the shirt himself. As Logan pulled off his shirt, Samantha was salivating at the sight of his hairy chest and washboard abs.

They came back together, stumbling a little, kissing passionately, their hands freely exploring each other's bodies.

Samantha ran her hands across his muscular chest and six-pack abs. She was in heaven. Her pussy was revved-up and flooding with juices, and this was just from feeling his body; he hadn't even touched her pussy yet. Samantha could never remember being so horny or aroused.

Their mouths still locked together, Logan grabbed Samantha's hips and guided her to the king-size bed across the room. He picked her up, dumped her on the bed, and kicked off his shoes.

Logan, shorts still on, climbed up onto the bed beside her and pulled the tank top off of Samantha. He leaned down and started sensually kissing his way up her torso, beginning with her naval and stopping at her lace-covered breasts.

He reached around Samantha and skillfully unclasped her bra, allowing her beautiful tits to spill out. He buried his face in her bosom, then began licking and sucking on her breasts. She moaned and bit her bottom lip as he teased her nipples with his lips. They were rock hard, but the more he licked around them with his tongue, they seemed to swell. She could feel a small orgasm beginning to build.

He ran his hands over the smooth curves of her hips, leaning over her, he eagerly kissed her soft lips, his tongue sliding into her wet mouth. As they kissed his hands slid down her back, running down to her full, exquisite ass. Samantha raised her hips and kicked her heels off. He pulled her jeans down her legs until they were all the way off.

Now she was completely naked, except for the thin lace thong separating him from her treasures. They lay together, kissing, caressing, rolling on the bed. When they finally broke from the kiss, she whispered into his ear, "Fuck me now. I've been so horny all day and I can't stand it anymore."

"Not yet," he said, licking his lips. "I’ve got other plans for you first."

Samantha laid back on the bed and spread her legs. Thanks to her Brazilian wax last week, her lady parts were ripe for intimacy. Logan pushed her legs open even further and tugged at her thong, exposing her inflamed pussy to his hungry gaze. Samantha had never seen so much lust in a man's eyes, feeling empowered when she saw his reaction. Logan was impressed with how wet she was and excited to see her totally hairless down there.

She gasped when his finger encountered her wetness. Logan teased her by running his fingers across her bald pubic mound, squeezing, using his fingers to rub her slick pussy lips together. He then slid his large, thick middle finger to the top of her wet slit, his fingertip stroking her clit, the girth of his finger separating her swollen pussy lips.

Logan worked his finger into her wet pussy, sliding it easily in and out of the well-lubricated slit and began to pump it with slow, steady strokes. Samantha spread her legs wider so his big fingers could more easily slip deeper into her tight vagina. She raised her butt up a little, thrusting her bald, pink cunt up at him.

Samantha squealed, whimpered, and moaned as his finger made wet, slurping noises in her pussy while pumping in and out rapidly. Her legs were spread wide, she began humping against his finger as the intense feeling grew, filling her with pleasure.

Logan's tongue flicked along her swollen labia. She looked down between her breasts and met his eyes staring up at her, his mouth working on her pubic mound. As their eyes held, he attacked her engorged clit, nibbling and licking around it. She raised her hips to meet the thrusts of his tongue as it plunged in and out of her.

He was sprawled between her long legs, pushing her thighs up to give his mouth better access to her tasty pink pussy. She shuddered, biting her bottom lip as she felt the first pressure of his tongue sliding deftly between the savory folds of her cunt. Samantha felt a rush so intense that she wasn't sure she would be able to stand it.

She rubbed and squeezed her breasts, caressing her hypersensitive nipples as Logan's tongue danced across her swollen pussy lips and erect clit.

Samantha stretched back toward the head of the bed grasping the pillow with her hands, gripping it tight as the waves of pleasure rippled through her body. Logan's head was wedged between her thighs, his pointed tongue parting her pink pussy lips, every once in a while snapping against her clit. This was causing her to shudder, feeling the heat rising from within, the orgasm building.

"Oh, oh God, your tongue feels so good," she moaned.

As he continued to tongue her, Logan decided that Samantha had the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted. She began humping back at his face.

"Oh, God, lick my pussy!"

He was delivering the most pleasurable feeling with his talented mouth. She found that she could increase the intensity by rotating her hips around his tongue. She felt a pressure building deep within her womb, growing stronger, getting closer.

"Oh my God," she cried, her eyes flying open.

She cried out once, then again, felt her feet drumming on the mattress as Logan continued his oral assault on her pussy. She whimpered as his tongue sliced through her wet, buttery pussy. Logan worked two of his fingers into her pussy, pumping them in and out. She was really getting into it, her orgasm rolled over her brain like a tsunami, Samantha screamed in pleasure as the orgasm overwhelmed her when he finally sucked her clit into his mouth and she came around his tongue and fingers.

Logan continued to lick around her pussy as he slammed his fingers in and out of her. He was almost frenzied, yet there was a controlled technique to the oral assault. She hadn't even recovered from her first orgasm when she had another. Logan could feel her trembling as he licked and fingered her, fingered and licked, licked and fingered.

Logan's fingers found her spot at the top of her pussy, deep inside, he started rubbing it with the tips of his fingers, a circular motion around it as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Samantha began to whimper, she grabbed his head, pulling his mouth onto her clit, she was crying out, arching her back, screaming, cumming. Her orgasm was so strong that it almost overwhelmed her senses.

When Samantha finally recovered from her climax, she rolled over on top of Logan, undoing, unzipping, and tugging his shorts off. As she peeled his boxers off, she stopped cold in utter amazement when she saw his massive dick.

Her imagination simply didn't do it justice. Logan was huge. Samantha had only seen comparable cocks when watching pornography. She certainly had never seen anything like this up close. She couldn't believe how much bigger he was than Doug. Her husband had a baby dick compared to Logan.

Like a snake waking up from a nap, Logan's magnificent shaft rose proudly from his body. The sight of Samantha's wide-eyed amazement stirred an intoxicating blend of desire and power within him. The head was bloated, glistening with pre-cum. Instantly Samantha felt a lustful craving and throbbing sensation deep inside her.

She reached out with one hand and wrapped her fingers around the powerfully pulsing thick cock with its big blue vein running underneath the shaft. Her thumb and fingers weren't quite able to touch around the other side. As she stared hypnotically at it, she assessed that it must have been all of nine inches long and very thick, it looked absolutely delicious.

She leaned forward until the swollen head was resting against her soft, hungry lips. Samantha parted her lips, taking the head inside her mouth. She slowly bobbed her head over the tip, tasting him and then took several inches into her mouth until it touched her throat. She ravenously attacked his big, thick cock, stroking his shaft while she sucked on the head, swirling her tongue around it.

She popped his cock out of her mouth and licked his entire shaft. The head was oozing with pre-cum as she licked the shaft. She took it back into her mouth, savoring the fluid. It tasted kind of salty; she licked it with the tip of her tongue, lapping up the rest, enjoying the taste. She moved her tongue down his shaft, licking the sides and under it, then she worked her way back up, licking and slurping around his cock head.

Samantha abruptly leaned forward, capturing his cock in her mouth, sucking and nursing heavily on it, delivering a particularly wet and sloppy blowjob. Logan groaned as Samantha's head bobbed over his cock, attacking it with her lips and tongue. He was utterly captivated, both by her skill and her enthusiasm.

She couldn't resist exploring every inch of Logan's impressive cock. Samantha reveled in performing oral sex on a well-endowed man. It was everything she had hoped it would be and more. Watching pornography had been her training ground, but nothing compared to the real thing.

Her cheeks hollowed as she was sucking almost gluttonously on Logan's cock. She worked her way down the length of his hard shaft, taking more and more of him into her warm mouth. As she sucked his dick, Logan reached out with one hand and stroked the soft skin of her breasts, her head bobbing faster and faster.

Logan knew he was getting close, but didn't want to cum just yet. He pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Get on your knees," Logan ordered. "I'm gonna fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before."

Her breasts jiggled as she quickly moved to the side of the bed. Samantha enthusiastically hooked the sides of her thong and wiggled it off. She tossed the thong onto the floor, where it landed with a thud.

She wiped her chin with the back of her hand as she got on her forearms and knees, her ass pointing towards Logan. She arched her back to provide a great view of her pussy.

"That’s it! Stay just like that!" Logan told her, his cock trembling at the sight of Samantha on her knees, her pussy lips completely swollen and wet, already spreading open in anticipation of the fucking she was about to get.

Logan stepped up to the edge of the bed behind Samantha, she was at the perfect height. He saw that her pussy was dripping wet, she was obviously extremely turned on. Logan moved between her legs and ran the head of his cock up and down along her pussy lips. She moaned as her pussy opened wider in anticipation of the thick invader. He moved the bulbous cock head slowly around her labia, coating it with generous amounts of lubrication.

Logan took a hold of Samantha's hips, leaning in towards her shapely backside so that the tip of his trembling cock lightly pushed against the lips of her cunt. Samantha moaned slightly at the touch.

"Are you ready for me?" Logan asked her.

"Yes!" Samantha hissed. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and waited.

Logan groaned as he pushed forward with his hips, his hard erection sliding into Samantha's cunt, her eyes flew open as the head pushed inside her. Her pussy lips stretched wide around his thickness. Her hair whipped back and forth in mindless ecstasy as he forced more and more of his giant prick into her tight slit. He could feel her pussy lips stretching around his huge shaft.

He couldn't help but marvel at how she was tighter than most of the college girls he had been with. He pushed several inches inside her, pulling out and pushing just a little more in. He was slowly fucking her with half of his cock. She moaned with pleasure and raised her hips meeting his thrusts allowing another couple of inches inside her.

Samantha was panting as his cock pushed into virgin territory, her wet pussy stretched around its satisfying thickness. Logan was reaching places no man had ever reached.

"Oh Logan, you're so thick, it feels so fucking good," she moaned. "Ohhh fuck, it's so fucking big!" She was thrusting her hips back greedily, begging for more of his cock. Finally, with one brutal lunge, he buried himself.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" she cried out in utter joy, consumed by the penetration as the head of his prick reached the opening of her womb. He began fucking her hard and fast, sawing in and out of her tight cunt with long brutal strokes. She screamed and groaned, thrashing wildly beneath him as he fucked her from behind.

"Ooh, fuck yeah! Harder! Fuck me harder!" She lunged back to meet his thrusts. "Oh, God," she moaned as his balls slapped against her sensitive clit.

Two hours earlier, nearly 2,000 miles away, Doug Wallace turned on his plane's PA system to make an announcement.

"Flight attendants, prepare for landing."

Doug was piloting the United Airlines Boeing 737 as it descended upon Chicago O'Hare International Airport. It was a typical Friday night, and he was on yet another three-city trip, flying a route he had done for years. The first stop last night was Denver, and then Chicago tonight. The final stop would be Houston on Saturday before flying back to Sacramento on Sunday.

After a smooth landing in Chicago and while taxiing to the gate, he finally spoke up to his long-time first officer Randall Leverett.

"Randall, is everything okay? I can tell something's bothering you."

After a long pause, Randall nervously cleared his throat and said, "My marriage is on the rocks. It's a long story. Buy me a few drinks later and I'll tell you everything."

The two settled in at their respective hotel rooms an hour later, then met at the hotel bar. After they got comfortable at the bar and the drinks started to flow, so did Randall's tales of his marital discord.

"Holy shit, man. I'm so sorry Emily was cheating on you. I can't imagine," Doug replied.

"That’s why I haven't been myself lately," Randall said. "Here I was, working my ass off, and she was banging her personal trainer. I mean, what the hell?!"

"I have to ask, how did you end up finding out?" Doug inquired.

Randall took a deep breath and began to recount the story. "It all started a few months ago when Emily started going to the gym more frequently," Randall said. "At first, I thought it was great that she was getting in shape and taking care of herself. But then I started noticing she was getting secretive about her phone. She was never like that before."

"What did you do then?" Doug said, listening intently.

Randall took a swig of his whiskey before continuing. "Last week I decided to follow her to the gym to see what she was up to. Instead of going to the gym, she drove to a random apartment complex and went inside one of the units. I was so angry I wanted to get out of the car and bang on the door, but decided against it and just went home. When she got back, I casually asked how her workout was, and she described things she could've only done at the gym."

Doug shook his head in disbelief. "Wow, that’s messed up. What did you do next?"

"I decided to play dumb so I could get more evidence before confronting her. I asked my police officer buddy to find out who lived in that apartment," Randall said. "And he reported back to me that it was a 33-year-old man named Jake Rasmussen. Apparently, he has a bit of a reputation for sleeping around with married women. He’s a personal trainer at the Planet Fitness on Hammer Lane that Emily and I go to and he’s been there since he was fresh out of college.”

Doug looked surprised. "Planet Fitness on Hammer Lane? That’s the gym Samantha went to before she switched over to 24 Hour Fitness."

"Really?" Randall looked intrigued. "When did she switch?"

Doug thought for a moment. “Oh, I'd say about ten or eleven years ago.”

Randall's expression turned thoughtful. “Interesting. Jake would’ve been there when Samantha was still going."

Doug chuckled. "Small world, huh? He was probably just a kid back then. She wouldn't have given a guy like that the time of day."

Randall nodded. "Anyways, when I confronted Emily, she cried and confessed that she has been seeing Jake for months."

“That’s terrible. Man, I'm so sorry.“ Doug said, looking sympathetically at Randall.

"Now she wants a no-fault divorce so she can start a life with Jake," Randall said, taking another swig of his whiskey. "She promises not to fight me in court for the house if I agree to keep quiet about her affair."

Doug put an arm around Randall's shoulder and scanned the bar to make sure nobody was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Let me give you some perspective. You're not even forty years old yet and you don't have any kids with Emily. Thank goodness for that," Doug said.

Doug continued to educate Randall on the positives of his situation. "You're lucky that she's the one who wants a clean divorce. You'd be crazy not to do it. You still have plenty of time to find another woman who won't screw around on you."

Randall sighed. "Starting over just seems really daunting. I just hope there’s enough good women left out there."

"I'm sure there are. Every man, including you, should strive to find a woman like my wife," Doug said boastfully.

"A conservative and faithful woman who understands that the role of a wife is to serve her husband and children. She wouldn't dare cheat on me."

"How have you and Samantha been able to do it for so long?"

"I think the biggest thing is our values. Samantha and I agree on a lot of things and cherish what we've built together," Doug paused and took a sip of his beer. "Although I must admit, you can't be married for 14 years and not have any issues."

Randall was immersed in Doug's speech.

"For instance, it took us a while to have our two kids. Samantha was all stressed about it, kept trying to push us to see specialists,” Doug said. "I told her to relax. These things just take time, and boom — eventually, we had our two little ones."

Randall seemed to ponder this for a moment. "So, nothing about the struggles ever came back to you? No tests or anything?"

Doug snorted, "Nah, we never got to that. Samantha just calmed down after a while, and things worked out naturally. And you know what? It's been almost a decade since she popped out our last kid. If the problem were on my end, we wouldn't have any kids to begin with."

Randall nodded. "Yeah, good point."

After buying another round of drinks, Doug spotted a group of attractive women sitting at a table behind them.

"You know what you need, Randall?" Doug whispered.

"What?" Randall asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Some female companionship," Doug replied, grinning.

Randall let out a laugh. "Yeah, right. Who’s going to talk to me?"

"Are you kidding? You're a good-looking guy, and you're a pilot. Chicks dig that," Doug said, nudging Randall with his elbow.

Randall shrugged. "I don't know, Doug. I'm not really in the mood."

"Look, I'm not saying you need to hook up with anyone. Just have a conversation. Take your mind off things," Doug suggested, subtly nodding in the direction of the women sitting at the table. "You know, there are a couple of girls over there who’ve been checking you out."

Randall hesitated. "I don't know, man. I don't want to lead anyone on."

"You're not leading anyone on. You're just talking to them. And who knows? Maybe one of them will be the one who makes you forget all about Emily," Doug said, trying to convince him.

Randall smirked. "Doubtful."

"Hey, it's worth a shot. You don't want to spend the whole night brooding over your failed marriage," Doug said, putting a hand on Randall's shoulder.

Randall let out a sigh as he looked at the women. "Some of them are pretty good-looking though, especially the blonde. Okay, I'll do it."

"That’s the spirit. And hey, if it doesn't work out, we'll just get you even more drunk. Now go get 'em," Doug said, laughing as he watched Randall make his way over to the group of women.

Doug took a sip of his beer and settled back into his stool, content that he had helped his friend take the first step toward moving on with his life. He watched as Randall struck up a conversation with the women, his smile widening as he saw his friend's confidence grow.

After glancing at his watch, Doug realized that it was getting late back home. He needed to call Samantha for their usual post-flight chat to let her know he had made it to Chicago. He stepped outside to get away from the noise of the bar and pulled out his cell phone.

Back at Logan's suite, he continued to vigorously pump his thick cock into Samantha. There were loud whacking and squishing sounds with each stroke of his dick into her drooling cunt. Suddenly she knew she was going to cum all over his cock.

"Oh, Logan!" she squealed as she felt her orgasm rising. "Oh yes … r-right there … ugh ... d-don't stop … y-yes … harder … f-faster … fuck me..."

Suddenly her phone started ringing, trying to interrupt their passion and lust.

"Logan, unh, I need to answer that, unh, it's probably Doug, unh," she said as he continued fucking her, ignoring the ringing phone. "He always calls to, unh, tell me he landed, unh."

"Fuck the phone," Logan grunted. "He'll call back."

"Logan, unh, please..."

"Tell him you were in the shower or something."

"Unh, yeah, good idea, unh," she moaned. She was violently aroused by the thought of fucking Logan while ignoring her husband as he tried to call her. She felt a huge orgasm building.

"I can't believe how tight your pussy is," he groaned.

Hearing this, along with him grabbing a handful of her hair while pounding away was too much to handle. Her head exploded into a million tiny pieces, the pleasure was beyond intense.

Samantha's legs turned to jelly and were just shaking uncontrollably, she had no control of her hands. They were clenched into fists holding onto the sheets for dear life. She had never felt anything like this before, even her orgasm right before this was incomparable. Wave after wave of pleasure tore through her body like an earthquake. She had been screaming the last few seconds.

Good thing the walls here are thick, Logan thought.

He had never felt an orgasm so strong. Samantha's pussy gripped his cock so fiercely it hurt.

Samantha's phone rang again. She was coming down from her high and didn't want to risk breaking tradition by ignoring Doug's post-flight call. With Logan's cock still inside her, she acrobatically reached down to grab the phone without him coming loose.

She took a deep breath and answered the phone, "Hi, honey."

"Sam? I tried calling earlier. Is everything okay? You sound tired," Doug said.

"I took a long shower and I'm going to bed soon," she lied. "How was your flight?"

She grabbed Logan's thigh to let him know to stop pounding and let her talk. He started moving really slowly while Samantha talked to Doug, trying to control her breathing.

Doug droned on for a few minutes about his usual complaints regarding O'Hare Airport, oblivious to what was happening on the other end of the line. Samantha amazingly maintained her composure as Logan hit a particularly sensitive spot, causing her to bite her lip to stifle a moan.

The wait was driving Logan crazy. He started to pick up the pace of his pounding. She whacked his thigh and mouthed the word "NO" as she continued talking with Doug.

Logan heard her say, "I need to get going Doug. I'm trying to finish up some work around the house before I go to sleep," she said, listening and then she said, "I love you too. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye."

Samantha exhaled in relief after she ended the call. She couldn't believe that she had spoken with Doug while another man was doing her from behind. She felt so slutty. The extreme danger of the situation and knowing that Doug didn't suspect a thing actually turned her on.

She tossed her phone on the carpet and gazed at Logan, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "We're in the clear now. What are you waiting for? Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Harder!" She demanded.

Logan happily complied. It didn't take long for them to get back to the intensity they were at before the call.

"Ohh God, Logan. I feel so full...it's so thick...uhn, uhn..."

"How often do you masturbate?" He asked.

The question caught her off guard and embarrassed her, she could feel herself turning red, yet it also produced a tiny thrill. That was private, wasn't it? How was she supposed to answer such a question anyway?

"Well, I guess, you know..."

"No, I don't know. Tell me," he said. "You must be doing it quite often since your husband clearly isn't fucking you enough."

"Oh God, yes," she moaned. "I do it a lot, it's just so natural. Last night I pretended it was your cock fucking me instead of my vibrator," she said, moaning as his cock plunged in and out of her now very wet pussy, stoking the fire within her.

"Good. Now, reach back between your legs and rub your clit while I fuck you," he instructed.

She did. She reached back and began rapidly rubbing her fingers over her sensitive clit.

"Keep going, play with your clit. Show me how you touch your pussy," he whispered lewdly.

"Oh, God! Keep talking dirty to me," she pleaded. "I've never been so horny in my life."

He started really talking dirty to her. Logan bent down and whispered into her ear, "Do you want me to fuck you, Samantha? Do you want my hard cock? Tell me what you want."

"Yes! Oh, God yes! Yes, please fuck me!" she cried out, begging for his cock.

"Fuck what?" Logan asked, tormenting her. "What do want me to fuck?" he asked, holding his cock still, the swollen head right at her opening, teasing her pink little pussy lips, making the cheating wife beg as she pushed her wet slit back to get at more of his thick dick.

"Fuck my pussy!" Samantha moaned. "Oh, please fuck my wet pussy! Stick your cock in and fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Samantha begged, thrusting her horny, wet hole at him.

He pushed her down so that her ass was pointing up in the air, giving him unfettered access to her pussy. Samantha's hips were thrusting back onto his cock as her fingers rubbed across her erect clit, her fingers were glistening with her juices, as her pussy flooded around Logan's invading prick.

"Oh, Logan, fuck me with that big, thick cock," she begged.

Logan took hold of her shapely hips and started to thrust against her, his hips slapping up against her ass with each lunge. Samantha's pussy was so wet from her arousal, his cock slid easily in and out of her as he pumped hard against her ass, pounding his cock deep within her.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" She screamed, her tits swinging freely beneath her as she held tightly onto the sheets while Logan fucked her.

"That's it, baby. Push your pussy back on my cock. Fuck yourself on my big cock like a slut."

GinaDuranMejia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaDuranMejia

Normally Samantha would have been angry if somebody had called her a slut, but with Logan it seemed like more of a compliment. She found out that she liked hearing him talk dirty. He described what he was doing to her and what he wanted her to do to herself. All of that turned her on at a level she had never reached before.

Logan gently slapped her ass as it humped and thrust back at him. "You're such a slut, you're cheating on your husband right now. How does that make you feel?"

"Oh God yes, I'm a slut, yes," she was breathing heavily, feeling another big orgasm building up. "I'm going to cum, oh fuck, oh fuck me," she screamed.

"Do you like that hard cock? You're gonna cum on my big, hard cock? Unh! Take that cock, slut! Cum on my cock!" He said, taunting her, daring her to cum.

She really got to him, on an emotional level, something that went beyond any kind of erotic twitch. What really turned his crank were her orgasms. She didn't just have them, she worked up to the most intense orgasms he had ever witnessed. They started deep inside her, almost like a low growl. They would proceed slowly up in pitch as the waves intensified until she was screaming in pleasure.

Logan really fucked her hard, slamming his hips against her, pounding his large prick into the gushing pussy, her cock-stuffed fuck hole rippling lusciously around the probing length of meat. Samantha humped frantically to meet his strokes, her tits bouncing, dancing beneath her chest. Her pussy cumming, orgasmic waves pounding through her naked body.

"Fuck my pussy, fuck my horny little pussy!" she squealed, screaming, "Don't stop fucking me! Oh, God, I'm cumming!"

Logan was fucking her as fast as he could, his meaty shaft growing, its total stiffness probing inside her belly. Then he rammed his big cock to the hilt, the head reaching the entrance to her womb.

"Oh, fuck. Samantha!" He breathlessly groaned.

She started jerking her head back and forth, again and again as she felt his cock trembling and swelling up in her pussy. He was about to cum and his orgasm was triggering another in her. Logan moaned and kept his cock buried deep in her pussy as his orgasm erupted from within his balls, blasting forth, spraying his sperm deep into the back of her womb. He ejaculated several sticky white ropes into her. The thrill of cumming inside a married woman sparked the best ejaculation of his life.

Samantha feeling his seed shooting into her womb kept her orgasm rolling. The pleasure was so overwhelming that she nearly fainted.

As their orgasms subsided he pulled out of her pussy making a soft, popping sound and they both collapsed onto the bed, sweating, breathing hard, gasping for air. Samantha's very wet and swollen pussy was leaking a big puddle of their combined juices onto the bed.

"Oh boy. Oh my God. That was the best," she said with satisfaction heavy in her voice.

"Yeah, that was great. Give me a few minutes and I should be ready for more," he said.

"I think I could cut down the turnaround time," she said, stroking his semi-hard shaft.

The turnaround time didn't take very long and they were back at it. Samantha climbed on top this time, ready to ride him cowgirl style. Her knees were planted on the bed to either side of his hips, straddling Logan. He aimed his erection at her pussy where she could control the speed and energy of their fucking. She let out a long moan of pleasure as she lowered herself down onto him, his big, thick cock filling her clutching, clinging pussy.

"I really need a good fucking. I'm gonna ride your big cock," she panted, rocking back and forth over his hard cock.

Samantha gripped his shoulders tightly, her tits swaying heavily over his chest. Her face was flushed and contorted, with the look of wanton determination in her eyes. She started furiously wiggling her ass, shuddering as she pistoned her tight pussy over the satisfying stiffness of Logan's cock. She had trouble doing this position with her husband, as his smaller member would slip out too easily. However, with Logan, she could ride him wildly without coming loose.

Logan really enjoyed watching her as she rode, gyrated, and humped her pussy onto the length of his long, thick shaft. He enjoyed the feeling as she repeatedly got herself off. Her screams and moans became louder and closer together.

She really became aroused when Logan took one of her erect nipples into his mouth and nursed at her bosom. She cradled his head to her, hissing into his ear, "Suck my titty, oh God, suck my titty."

Samantha was amazed that Logan was still hard after she bounced, rocked, and rode him for what seemed like half an hour. His hands gripped her hips tightly, occasionally sliding them up to fondle her breasts. The sound of their bodies slapping together echoed in the room. Samantha leaned forward, her hands on Logan's chest, as she quickened her pace.

Logan's breathing became erratic as he felt his orgasm building up inside him. Samantha could feel him getting close and she slowed down, teasing him. But Logan couldn't take it anymore, and he let out a loud moan as he came. His body convulsed with pleasure as he emptied another load deep within her womb.

Samantha collapsed onto Logan, both of them panting heavily. After a moment, Logan rolled onto his side, pulling Samantha with him so that they were facing each other. His dick finally withdrew from her pussy. They looked into each other's eyes, both of them catching their breath.

With the lustful tension now spent, the moment felt intimate. There was a kind of mutual respect for this unique pleasure and the moment they had created together.

"I think we may have a problem," Samantha said.

Logan's left eyebrow went up. "Yeah?"

"I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm married, but I don't want to stop with you."

He smiled and wrinkled his nose. "Who says we have to stop?"

She frowned and said, "If my husband ever found out, it would be the end of my marriage. My daughters would hate me too. But this has been the best sex I've ever had. I don't want it to be just a one-time thing."

"It won't be. We have two more days with him out of town. We can figure something out over the next couple of days."

"I guess," she said, pressing her finger to her lips, thinking.

"I actually think this is perfect," Logan said. "You mentioned that my place is on the way to your house from the school. So whenever you want to meet here, it's not like you're taking a big detour."

Her eyes widened. "Oh, right!"

Samantha pondered that comment and realized there was a lot working in her favor. She had the advantage of having a routine-oriented husband. Doug would, at most, initiate sex once a week, and that normally happened on Mondays, the day after returning from his three-city trip. It had been like that for years, and she didn't see it changing any time soon.

She could also track her husband's whereabouts and send the kids to her mother's whenever she needed to. Logan living on the way home from school was the icing on the cake. With no concern of Doug ever being in town unexpectedly and with no need to add any suspicious miles to her car's odometer, the stage was set. She could proceed with Logan as long as she wanted to.

"There are ways to be really careful too," he said. "If it gives you peace of mind, we can only meet when he's out of town. Also, don't answer any more calls while we're fucking." They both laughed.

She turned toward Logan, her face serious, and touched his arm. "Would you promise me something?"

"What?" The sudden, apparent intimacy took him by surprise.

"Don't you ever, ever, ever try to talk me out of having sex with you."

Logan grinned, flashing his brilliant smile. "Don't worry. I won't."

As the night wore on, they continued to explore each other's bodies and talk more about their lives, hopes, dreams, and their struggles. Logan listened intently as Samantha shared the challenges with balancing work, motherhood, and her marriage. He offered words of encouragement and support, making her feel seen and understood in a way she hadn't felt in a long time.

"Hey, Samantha," he said softly.

"Yeah?" she responded, snuggling closer to him.

"I feel like I can trust you with anything. And there's something I want to tell you."

"Okay," she said, sitting up slightly. "What is it?"

Logan took a deep breath. "Last year, I broke up with my college sweetheart. We had been together for four years, and I thought she was the one. But then, something just changed. I realized that we were going in different directions, and I didn't want to hold her back. It was a really tough decision."

Samantha nodded, listening attentively.

"After that, I just felt lost. I didn't know who I was without her. I tried dating other women, but nothing felt right. And then I met you."

Samantha's eyes widened. "Me?"

Logan smiled. "Yeah, you. I've never had as much chemistry with anyone else. I want to be there for you and make sure you're happy, even if that means just being the other man in your life. I'll do everything in my power to protect you and make sure your family never finds out about us."

Samantha was silent for a moment, taking it all in. Then she leaned over and kissed him.

"Logan," she whispered. "You have no idea how much that means to me. You're one of the best things to happen to me in a long time."

They kissed again, reigniting their passion. They resumed their carnal activities and stayed at it for another hour or so. With the last round of sex finished for the night, they lay in bed, their naked bodies entangled, enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss. Logan's fingers traced gentle circles on Samantha's bare skin, while she nestled her head on his chest before they both finally drifted off to sleep. It was going to be a fun weekend.

Back in Chicago, Doug was brushing his teeth in his hotel room, getting ready to wind down for the night. As he walked out of the bathroom, he received a text message from Randall: Brought the blonde back to my room. She was amazing! Thanks, man, I owe you big time.

Doug smiled as he read the text.

Atta boy, Randall. You deserve it, he thought.

After turning off his phone and crawling into bed, his mind drifted back to the earlier conversation with Randall.

Poor Randall, he really got screwed over by Emily. But at least he's getting out before it's too late. Doug thought.

Doug felt grateful for Samantha and their marriage, convinced that she would never cheat on him. He was so confident in their relationship that he didn't even consider the possibility. He couldn't help but feel a little smug.

Emily was cheating on Randall for months, and he had no idea. How pathetic. He thought.

He believed that Samantha was too conservative, loyal, and obedient to ever stray. Doug closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, completely unaware of what his wife was doing, lost in his own world of self-importance.

As the Saturday sun began to rise, Samantha stirred, feeling the pleasant soreness between her legs from the previous night's activities. Logan was already awake, staring at her with a soft smile on his face.

"Good morning, beautiful," Logan said, brushing a strand of hair from her face.

"Good morning," Samantha replied, smiling and leaning over to kiss him.

"How did you sleep?"

"Amazingly, thanks to you," she said, snuggling closer to him.

"I'm glad. I was hoping you'd say that," he said, smirking conceitedly.

They lay there for a while, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies and the tranquility of the early morning. Eventually, Samantha's stomach rumbled, reminding her that she hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon.

"I'm starving," she said, sitting up.

"Me too," Logan agreed.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

Logan grinned. "How about some more of you?"

Samantha laughed and swatted him playfully. "I was thinking more along the lines of ordering in. Pancakes, bacon, and eggs?"

"Sounds perfect."

Logan grabbed his phone and placed an order for breakfast delivery. When the food arrived, they sat at the table, enjoying their meal and each other's company. Samantha and Logan talked more about their lives, learning more about each other. They laughed, joked, and grew closer with every passing moment.

As they finished their meal, Samantha leaned over and kissed Logan, stoking the fire between them once again. They resumed their lovemaking, ravaging each other with the same fervor and intensity as the night before. The room was filled with the sounds of their moans and the squeaking of the bed. For the next several hours, they forgot about the outside world and savored their extraordinary connection.

The morning turned into afternoon, and Samantha and Logan lay together in bed, catching their breath after another satisfying session. Logan turned to Samantha, his eyes full of curiosity.

"Can I ask you something?" he said.

"Of course," Samantha replied, propping herself up on one elbow.

"Is there anything kinky you've ever wanted to try? Anything you have never told your husband or that he wasn't willing to do?"

Samantha looked at him, her face reddening slightly. "Well, there's one thing," she said hesitantly.

"What is it?" Logan asked, giving her an encouraging look.

"I've always wanted to be motorboated," she admitted, feeling embarrassed but also excited.

Logan's eyes widened in surprise. "Really? You haven't been motorboated yet?"

Samantha nodded. "I mentioned it to Doug many years ago, but he said it just seemed silly."

"Well, I, for one, don't think it's silly, and I can certainly do that for you," Logan said smiling.

Samantha lay back on the bed. Logan positioned himself over her, lowering his face until it was just inches from her chest. He began to make loud, exaggerated motorboat noises as he blew air onto her skin. Samantha giggled uncontrollably, feeling both giddy and aroused.

Logan continued for several minutes, his face buried in her cleavage until they were both breathless with laughter. When he finally stopped, Samantha sat up and kissed him deeply, tasting her own sweat on his lips.

"Now it's your turn," she said playfully. "Is there anything different you want to try?"

Logan thought for a moment, then laughed. "Actually, I've always wanted to cock slap a woman," he said.

Samantha looked perplexed. "You mean, like, in the face?"

Logan smiled and nodded.

Samantha contemplated Logan's suggestion, then grinned. "Well, I guess I can let you do that to me," she said.

Logan's heart raced as he stood up and positioned himself in front of Samantha, his cock twitching with anticipation. With a sudden movement, he swung his hips forward, slapping his dick against Samantha's face. Samantha yelped in surprise, then burst out laughing.

Logan did it again, and again, each time making sure to hit her with just the right amount of force. Logan cock-slapped Samantha for a couple of minutes while she giggled and moaned.

"That was fun," Samantha said, smiling at him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said. "Who knew some of our fantasies would be so compatible?"

Samantha laughed. "I know, right? I guess we'll have to try some more."

Logan's eyes lit up. "What did you have in mind?" he said.

Samantha quickly pulled Logan back onto the bed and aggressively straddled him, planting a deep kiss on his lips. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at Logan, her eyes sparkling with lust. "Do you want to try the 69 position?" she asked breathlessly.

Logan looked up at her, his own desire plain on his face. "Hell yeah," he said, grinning.

Samantha turned around and scooted up until her pussy was hovering above Logan's face. She could feel the heat radiating from his body as he positioned himself beneath her. She lowered herself down, feeling his tongue flicker against her clit.

She felt his warm breath on her pussy and the tip of his tongue as he gently licked and teased her. She wrapped her lips around his thick shaft and began to move her mouth up and down, sucking hard, enjoying the taste of him.

Logan groaned, his own arousal mounting as his tongue moved over her swollen clit. He pushed his hips up, sliding him deeper into her mouth. Samantha moaned around him, feeling his cock thicken and pulse in her mouth. She worked hard to please him, her mouth moving quickly up and down his shaft as he licked and nibbled at her, sending waves of bliss through her body.

It was pure ecstasy. Logan knew exactly how to use his tongue and lips to drive Samantha wild. The immense pleasure she was getting fueled her desire as she hungrily licked, sucked, and stroked his prodigious cock. As they continued to pleasure each other, Samantha felt a sense of liberation. Doug was always reticent about trying new things in bed, but with Logan, she felt free to explore all of her desires. She was amazed at how much she was enjoying herself.

After a while, Samantha found herself on the edge of orgasm, and Logan could sense it. He picked up the pace, using his tongue and lips expertly to push her over the edge. She moaned loudly, as she felt her body shudder with release.

Logan felt himself getting close as well, but he wanted to hold off until Samantha was fully satisfied. He continued to pleasure her, enjoying the way she squirmed and writhed above him. Samantha's lips were wrapped tightly around his cock head. He was so close to coming that he could hardly stand it. An idea popped into Logan's mind, and he quickly pushed Samantha off him.

"Samantha," he said, his voice strained with desire. "There's another thing I want to try."

Samantha's heart skipped a beat. She had already experienced so many new and thrilling things with Logan over the past two days. What could he possibly have in mind now?

"Tell me," she said breathlessly.

"I want to cum on your face," Logan said, his voice husky with desire.

Her eyes widened at his request. She had never done anything like that before, but the idea of Logan blasting his thick, creamy cum onto her face turned her on. "Okay," she said, excitement creeping into her voice. She had never been with a man who was so open and adventurous in bed, and the thought of fulfilling one of his deepest desires was incredibly arousing to her.

Logan grinned, his cock twitched at the thought of spraying cum all over Samantha's face. "Great. And we'll take a shower together afterwards to get cleaned up."

Wasting no time, Logan got up and stood at the edge of the bed. Samantha sat in front of Logan, his cock perfectly aligned with her face. He stroked himself slowly, watching as Samantha's eyes locked onto his cock as she eagerly awaited his release.

Logan continued to stroke his cock, getting it nice and hard before taking a step forward and placing his shaft on Samantha's cheek. He slapped her gently, then harder, watching as her skin turned a rosy pink. She moaned softly, knowing what is to come.

Samantha felt a thrill of excitement and a little bit of nervousness. The sight of Logan's cock in his hand was incredibly erotic. It only took a few more strokes before he felt himself on the edge of release.

With a grunt, he came hard, the first blast landing squarely on Samantha's forehead. She closed her eyes as the hot liquid splattered across her face and into her hair. Logan kept stroking himself, covering her cheeks and chin with his cum until he was spent.

Samantha closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure, feeling the hot cum coat her face. Logan took a step back to admire his handiwork. The sight of Samantha's cum-covered face was one of the hottest things he had ever seen.

After a few moments, Samantha opened her eyes and looked up at Logan. "That felt amazing," she said with a smile. Logan leaned down and kissed her, tasting his own cum on her lips.

Logan grabbed Samantha's hand and led her into the bathroom. After pulling her into the shower with him, he turned on the faucet, allowing the warm water to cascade down their naked bodies. They stood under the stream of water, their bodies pressed close together as they washed off the grime and sweat that had built up since Friday night.

Today had been long and passionate, and they were both exhausted, especially Samantha. There was something about the water hitting Samantha's naked body that ignited his arousal. His heart started beating faster, but he suppressed his lust. He knew that they needed to get cleaned up and eat so they could recharge their batteries for the night ahead.

The shower was large, and they stood facing each other in the center of the enclosure. Logan reached for the shampoo bottle and began lathering up Samantha's face and hair, the last traces of his cum being washed away. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, letting out a content sigh.

"You okay?" Logan asked, noticing the fatigue etched on Samantha's face.

"Yeah," she said with a smile. "Just tired."

He kissed her forehead, then leaned back to rinse the shampoo out of her hair. Samantha reached for the soap and began lathering up her body. Logan watched her for a moment, admiring her curves and the way the water ran down her skin.

"Let me get your back," he said, reaching for the soap. Samantha turned around, and he began to wash her back, his strong hands working their way down her spine. She shivered under his touch, the warm water cascading over her body.

They stood there in silence for a moment, enjoying the warmth of the water and the feel of each other's skin. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply, feeling a spark of desire ignite once again. Finally, Logan broke the silence. "As much as I would love to continue this in the shower, we should probably get out and eat something."

Samantha nodded in agreement and they finished rinsing off before stepping out of the shower. They decided to order in from Red Lobster, not wanting to leave the suite. Logan grabbed his phone and scrolled through the menu while Samantha towel-dried her hair.

"What are you feeling like having?" Logan asked.

"I'm in the mood for some seafood. Maybe some shrimp scampi?"

"Sounds good. I'll get that and some crab legs. And some cheddar bay biscuits, of course," he said.

Samantha smiled. "Those biscuits are delicious. I could eat a whole basket of them."

Logan chuckled. "I know what you mean."

As they waited for the food to arrive, they lounged on the king-sized bed, scrolling through the channels on the flat-screen TV. Logan had his arm around Samantha's waist, and she rested her head on his shoulder. They were completely relaxed.

When the delivery guy arrived, Logan quickly paid and brought the food into the kitchen. They laid out the food on the counter and began to eat, enjoying the delicious seafood and the buttery biscuits. They were both starving, having skipped lunch in favor of spending more time in bed.

They dug into their meals with gusto, savoring each bite and enjoying each other's company. The two talked about their future plans together and how they could make their secret relationship work without getting caught.

Samantha looked over at Logan and smiled. "I can't believe how amazing this weekend has been. I don't know what I'm going to do when Doug comes back."

Logan took her hand across the table. "You need to act completely normal when you go home. We also need to be very careful when school starts. We can't give anyone a reason to suspect anything."

"I agree," Samantha said, nodding her head. "But how are we going to communicate without raising any eyebrows?"

"I've been thinking about this, and I believe using the school phones is the best way to go. The one in my classroom and the one in your office is the safest way to talk."

Samantha nodded thoughtfully. "You're right, the school phones would be a lot safer. Plus, it won't raise any suspicions if we call each other during school hours. What do you think about having burner phones in case we need to communicate outside of school?"

"Burner phones are still risky. What if your husband found it in your drawer or something? Email and texts are terrible because that's all documented. In fact, you should delete the texts we've sent each other so far. Don't call or text my personal cell phone again unless it's an emergency. You should also change my name in your phone to a random female name."

Samantha nodded, understanding the importance of being cautious. "Okay, that sounds like a good plan. We'll use the school phones to communicate and I'll only call or text your personal number if it's something urgent."

"And when we're at school, we need to be very businesslike. We're just colleagues who are friendly to each other."

Samantha took a sip of her drink and frowned. "I know it's necessary, but it's going to be hard for me pretending we're just normal colleagues."

"I know," Logan said sympathetically. "But it's the only way to keep it a secret. All it takes is one colleague to wonder about us and the shit could hit the fan."

Samantha shook her head and looked down at her plate. "You're right. I don't want to lose my family. I'll do whatever it takes to be careful."

"Good," Logan said, a small smile forming on his lips.

Samantha reached across the table to take Logan's hand in hers. She smiled at him, grateful for his level-headedness and rational thinking. She knew he was right.

As they finished their meal, they both felt energized and renewed. The two-hour break to shower and eat was the perfect way to recharge their batteries. And they both knew that the night was far from over.

They climbed back onto the bed as Samantha ran her hands over Logan's broad chest and down his abs, feeling the definition of his muscles beneath her fingertips. Logan, in turn, kissed her deeply, his hands roaming over her curves.

The room was filled with the sounds of their moans and gasps as they resumed their passionate lovemaking, lost in their own world of pleasure. Sweat glistened on their skin as they explored every inch of each other's bodies.

As the night wore on, they continued to switch positions, each one more intense than the last. Logan would hold her close as they moved together in slow, deliberate strokes, and then suddenly change the pace, driving her wild with desire.

Finally, after hours of lovemaking, they collapsed onto the bed, exhausted but completely satisfied. As they lay there, breathing heavily and basking in the afterglow, Samantha looked over at Logan and smiled.

"I don't want this weekend to end," she whispered in his ear.

"Me neither," he replied, pulling her close and kissing her softly. "But this is just the beginning for us."

And with those words, they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Published 
Written by KurtVonnecunt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments