Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cat That Got The Cream Part 3

"A wonderful climax to this trilogy"

2
0 Comments 0
166 Views 166
7.7k words 7.7k words

As I left the balcony to answer the door, I called out,

“Carly, get Cat ready.”

Carly took Cat’s hand, led her to the dining area, and told Cat to lie on the table. They shared a passionate kiss as Cat waited to find out who was coming to use her.

“Fuck Carly, who’s coming?” Cat asked.

“Oh Cat, my filthy little bitch, I can’t tell you, but K is coming, and he has said he has been dying to fuck you again. He said he has been wanking over you every day since he fucked you,” Carly explained to Cat.

“Oh fuck, really, Carly?” Cat asked.

“Yes, now bring your head to the end of the table and let it hang over the edge; you’re about to get your throat fucked, Cat,” Carly explained to Cat.

“Cat, as you started the night taking money to flash your tits, every person that comes here tonight has been given £1000 from Calvin to spend on you. Any money remaining after paying you what they believe you are worth, is their money to keep,” I told Cat.

In walked an older man, dark-skinned, possibly in his late forties, potentially of Middle Eastern ethnicity.

Straight away, he pulled out his flaccid cock and walked to Cat’s now open mouth and pushed his cock in her wanting mouth.

“Mmmm,” Cat moaned.

Cat started to rub her nipples as she felt his cock begin to stiffen.

“Do you like my mouth on your cock,” Cat asked.

“I have never had a white woman before,” he replied.

“What’s your name?” Cat asked.

“Amit,” was his response.

“OK, Amit, I’m Cat; tonight, I am going to be your white slut; I will do anything to please you,” Cat explained to Amit.

“OK, Cat, you are my slut; suck my Muslim cock like you love it,” Amit demanded.

“Oh Amit, I do love your big Muslim cock; I love how hard it is; does your Muslim cock love my white slutty mouth around it?” Cat asked.

Amit rolled his eyes and let out a moan,

“Cat, my Muslim cock loves your slutty white mouth,” Amit said.

Cat started to rub her pussy as Amit began to fuck her throat; her wetness was audible and getting louder as she continued to rub and finger her soaking wet pussy.

“Oh Amit can you hear how wet I am from sucking your Muslim cock, reach down and feel how wet you are making me, Cat said.

Amit reached down for his first-ever touch of a white pussy.

“Oh wow, I have never felt a pussy as wet as yours Cat,” Amit said.

“That's because it’s never had a Muslim cock inside it before, Amit; my pussy wants you to fuck it; do you want to fuck it? Do you want to fill me with your hot Muslim cum, breed me like a white whore?” Cat said.

The filthy chat from Cat proved to be too much for Amit to take, and he started to vigorously fuck Cat’s mouth; he reached down and grabbed her tits.

“Oh Cat, oh Cat, fuck,” Amit screamed out loud.

His cock started to shoot his cum deep down Cat’s throat; she swallowed his entire load.

“Amit, your Muslim cum tasted delicious; my pussy is so jealous it didn’t get your cum inside it,” Cat said.

“I am so sorry, Cat; I couldn’t stop myself from cumming so quickly; the way you sucked my cock was incredible; I have never cum so hard, explained Amit.

“Amit, you now need to pay me what you think I am worth. There is an envelope with your name on it. Please put what I am worth in and place the envelope in the box,” Cat said.

Amit did as he was told and left.

“You haven’t lost your touch, Cat. Go on, kiss me; let me have a little taste,” Carly said.

Cat and Carly shared a kiss.

“Fuck Cat, you were right; his cum does taste delicious,” Carly said to Cat.

Next to come through the door was a couple. With her head still hanging slightly off the edge of the table, Cat licked her lips in anticipation.

The couple were in their forties, both white; the female was about five foot five, with blonde hair, very petite but with enormous tits that looked natural. The male was a bit nerdy looking but looked in good shape.

“So what can I do you for?” Cat said in a cocky tone.

“This is Mel, I'm Nick, and we are getting our money's worth,” Nick said.

“Perfect, I can’t wait to see your tits, Mel,” Cat said.

Nick sat down, and Mel lifted her skin-tight dress above her hips; she wasn't wearing any pants, and her pussy was completely bald; she pressed her pussy straight onto Cat's face while she reached down and started to finger Cat’s cunt.

“Nick, this bitch is already soaking wet; mmm, she tastes good, too,” Mel said to Nick as she licked her wet fingers.

Mel continued to grind her pussy onto Cat’s mouth while Cat bucked her hips to meet Mel's fingers that were slamming into Cat’s cunt.

“Oh Nick, I am going to cum already, fuck Nick, I'm cumming,” screamed Mel.

Nick stood up and walked over to Cat.

“I bet you'd be a great fuck, Cat,” Nick said.

“Get your cock out, and I’ll show you,” said Cat.

“No, stand up Cat, go over to that bag; there is something I want you to wear,” said Nick.

Cat walked over and looked into the bag; inside was an enormous black strap-on dildo.

“What the fuck am I to do with this, Nick, fuck you with it?” Cat asked.

“No, you are to fuck me with it,” Mel called out.

“Wow, well, that's a first for me. Are you sure you can take this, Mel?” Cat said.

“We will soon see Cat; at least with your pussy licking skills, I won't need any lube,” Mel said.

Cat then picked up and tied the strap-on onto her.

“Fucking hell, this thing weighs a ton,” Cat shouted.

Cat held the shaft of the big black strap-on in her hand and gave her nipples a little rub.

“Mel, I am going to fuck your brains out with this black cock. Are you ready?” Cat asked.

“Yes, please,” Mel replied.

Cat walked over and grabbed Mel by the hair, and pulled her to her feet. She dragged her to a sofa and Cat pushed her over the back of the couch, leaving her ass in the air, and she pushed Mel's head down on the seats of the sofa.

There was a vast mirror directly in front of Cat and Mel and a full-length mirror to their left. Cat paused as she looked at the sight of Mel’s huge tits, and then she looked down at this huge black cock attached to her.

Cat felt a massive wave of power and lust like she had never felt before. As she grabbed the shaft, an almost deja vu moment came into Cat’s mind. Cat’s pussy tingled, her nipples stiffened.

Cat took one more look in the mirror to her left and rubbed one nipple while her other hand held the shaft of her big black cock.

“Nick, do you want me to be gentle, or shall I fuck her like a cheap dirty whore?” Cat asked.

“Like a whore,” shouted Mel.

With that, Cat spat on her hand, rubbed the colossal head of the cock, and entered Mel.

“Holy shit, Cat,” Mel screamed.

Cat slapped Mel's arse with a huge thud and pulled her hair roughly, which brought Mel's head up close to Cat’s.

Cat leaned into Mel's ear, kissed it, and then flicked her tongue off her ear lobe.

“Shut up whore; it's only the tip you have got so far; I'm going to ruin your pussy; now, let's get those big tits out,” Cat said.

Mel pulled her dress down, letting her massive 34G tits bounce out.

Mel was facing a mirror with Cat directly behind her; their eyes met, and they never left each other. Cat pushed Mel forward, which caused Mel’s ass and pussy to be directly out on show to Cat. With a gentle pressure, the head of the cock pushed into Mel’s wet pussy.

“Oh, Cat, please fuck me, make me your whore,” Mel begged Cat.

“Mel, do you want to be my black cock whore, Mel?” Cat asked.

“Yes, yes, a million times yes, Cat, please fuck me,” Mel begged again

Cat pulled Mel’s hair bringing her head up so she could look into Mel’s eyes; as soon as their eyes met, Cat pushed the entire black cock into Mel’s cunt. Mel’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as Cat pulled harder on her hair, lifting Mel up so she could see her huge tits.

Once Cat felt the entire cock was inside Mel, she just stayed still and admired Mel’s body. She had complete control over Mel; she looked at Nick, who at this point had got naked and was furiously wanking his cock in the chair.

Cat could feel Mel’s pussy contracting and almost trembling around the mammoth cock. Cat reached around and grabbed one of Mel’s beautiful big tits; Cat felt her pussy dripping as she squeezed Mel’s nipple between her fingers.

Cat began to slowly withdraw the black cock, then she slammed it into Mel’s pussy hard and fast, and so it continued; Cat fucked Mel exactly how she would want it herself, with hard, fast and powerful, ruthless pumps. Cat fucked Mel like a whore should be fucked.

“Mel, look at Nick, has he ever fucked you like this?” Cat asked Mel.

“No, Cat, I have never been fucked like this,” Mel replied.

Cat continued to pump Mel’s pussy without mercy; Mel was delirious with pleasure, her huge tits bouncing and swaying around as Cat fucked her with a mix of lustful intensity and bitter resentment; this was, after all, exactly how Cat wanted to be fucked.

“Fuck Mel, I think it's time for you to do some work,” Cat demanded.

Cat pulled the dildo from Mel’s cunt, and a tidal wave of her pussy juices flowed from her now gaping pussy.

“Fucking hell Mel, your pussy just collapsed,” Cat announced.

Cat sat in a chair next to Nick, gripping the black cock. She looked at Nick, whose rock-hard cock he'd been stroking while he watched Cat fuck his wife.

“Have you enjoyed the show, Nick?” Cat asked.

“Yes, Cat, very much so. Can I rub your nipples, please, Cat?” Nick respectfully requested to Cat.

“God, yes, Nick, can I stroke your cock?” Cat asked.

Nick had the most unusual-shaped cock that Cat had ever seen; it was curved so much that the tip of his cock turned back on itself, more of a boomerang than a banana. It was not a huge cock, but the tip was huge. His cock head was shaped like a giant portobello mushroom.

“Fuck Nick, I bet your cock feels good in a cunt,” Cat said.

Mel walked over and, facing Cat, lowered herself onto Cat’s black cock; she bobbed up and down on the tip, almost teasing Cat before sinking onto the huge cock.

“Aw fuck, Cat, this feels amazing; I am so fucking wet,” Mel screams out loud.

Mel's massive tits bounced in front of Cat. She grabbed them and started to suck and lick Mel’s nipples.

“That's it, Mel, take that cock, you dirty bitch,” Cat demanded.

Mel had had multiple orgasms by this point and seemed to be constantly howling in pleasure. Cat and Mel were passionately kissing as Mel bounced on Cat’s cock.

Cat could feel Mel’s massive tits bounce and rub against her tits, the sensation of their nipples rubbing against each other was driving Cat wild.

Nick then stood up and put his cock in between their faces.

“Oh fuck, Cat, you are going to see something special here,” Mel said.

Nick started to cum, and it was like bucket after bucket of constant jets of cum that flew out of Nick’s cock.

Cat’s face was drenched in Nick's cum, and it was still bursting out all over her and Mel’s faces and tits.

“What the fuck,” Cat screamed in utter disbelief.

“Amazing, isn’t it, Mel replied.

“Now clean Mel up, Cat,” Nick demanded.

Cat and Mel kissed, and then Cat hungrily devoured Mel’s huge tits and licked and swallowed Nick’s puddles of cum from all over Mel.

“Mel take the cock back and get dressed,” Nick said.

Mel, with her tits now glistening with a mix of Nick’s cum and Cat’s saliva, leaned back with her hands clasped around the back of Cat’s neck and started to grind down on Cat’s strap-on black cock.

“Oh fuck, Cat, just one more time, please make me cum with that big cock,” Mel cried out in pleasure.

Cat started to thrust her hips up, causing Mel’s massive tits to bounce and sway around, mesmerising Cat. As Cat continued to pump this giant cock into Mel, she felt the stirs of her own orgasm building. Every time Mel pushed down against the huge cock, the base would press against Cat’s pussy.

“Fuck, Mel, watching your big tits bouncing is making me cum,” Cat said.

Cat clasped her finger around each of Mel’s stiff nipples and tugged hard on them, making Mel moan out loudly.

“Oh, Cat, you love my big tits, don’t you? Bite them,” Mel demanded.

Cat started sucking and biting Mel’s tits as Mel was now slamming herself down on that massive black cock that Cat was wearing.

Cat threw her head back and started screaming out loud.

“Aw my fucking god, oh Mel, keep bouncing, I’m going to cum, oh fuck Mel, I’m cumming.”

Just then, Mel started to have yet another orgasm.

“Grab my tits, Cat, oh Cat, you’re making me cum again, bite me, Cat, fuck, fuck, fuck, Cat, argh fuck, Cat, I’m cumming," Mel screamed.

Mel leaned into Cat and kissed her incredibly softly and lovingly.

“Oh, Cat, that was incredible; thank you for the best fucking I have ever had,” Mel said.

“You are very welcome, Mel. Please remember to pay me what you think I deserve,” Cat said.

Mel leaned into Cat, and they kissed again. Mel’s tongue met Cat’s as they passionately kissed for a couple of minutes; Mel started to play with Cat’s pert tits and flicked a finger over one of Cat’s rock-hard nipples.

“Oh fuck Mel do I get a turn being fucked by that black cock now?” Cat asked.

“No, we have to leave now,” Nick replied.

Mel looked devastated; she leaned in and kissed Cat one last time.

“I hope one day I get the chance to fuck you just like you fucked me tonight, Cat; I wish I had got to lick your cunt, too,” Mel said.

With that, she slid two fingers into Cat’s pussy then removed them, and rubbed Cat’s pussy juice all over her own lips; she walked over to Nick and kissed him, letting him taste Cat from her lips.

“Next time, Cat,” Nick said.

As they left, they dropped the envelope into the box.

“Carly, what the fuck is going on? Three people and I still haven’t been fucked,” Cat declared in a rather annoyed tone.

“Oh shut up, you moaning cow,” Carly said jokingly.

The door went, and another couple walked in. This time, it was two women. Cat was now lying back on the couch, just teasing her nipples; the two women then introduced themselves.

“Hi, I am Liz, and this is Zoe,” said Liz.

Liz was in her early thirties. It looked like she’d just walked off the set of Love Island. She was blonde, size 8, typical Love Island type, all fur coat and no knickers. Zoe looked a bit different; she had more of a rock-chic vibe. Zoe was a brunette, quite pale-skinned, tattooed, slightly chubby with a pert but sizable arse.

Straight away, without any introduction, Zoe almost pushed Liz out of the way and headed straight for Cat’s pussy, while Liz was stunned at how quickly Zoe leapt to lick Cat.

“Ever heard of the word excuse me,” Liz said in a rather annoyed tone.

“Fuck off, Liz, you know, fine. Well, I’ve been dying to lick Cat’s cunt all night,” Zoe said.

Liz slipped off her dress, climbed over Cat, and sat down on her face looking down at Zoe, who was devouring Cat’s soaked and hungry cunt.

Liz started to play with Cat’s beautiful nipples, which made Cat arch her back, pushing her tits up against Liz’s hands, Cat moaned in appreciation for the work these two women were doing to her.

Zoe stopped and undressed; her pale skin was similar to Cat’s, and her tits were firm and pert with huge areolas; Zoe then kissed Liz so she could taste Cat.

“Fuck, Zoe, you were right; Cat’s pussy does taste amazing; I guess I’ve lost that bet then, fuck I was getting so close to cumming as well,” Liz said.

Liz removed her pussy from Cat’s face; Cat licked her lips, savouring Liz’s pussy juices.

“It is my turn now, Cat, stand up, It’s 69 time, and you are going on top,” Zoe demanded.

Zoe was now on the couch, and Cat placed her beautifully shaved pussy on Zoe’s mouth and moaned as Zoe started to enjoy feasting on Cat’s cunt.

“Oh fuck, Zoe, you are fucking good at that, fuck what is that?” Cat asked abruptly.

“That’s my piercing, Cat,” Zoe responded.

“Aw fuck put it on my clit again; oh fuck that feels good,” Cat moaned loudly.

“Aw, Cat, your pussy tastes so fucking good; I’ve been dying to eat you all night; am I better than Carly at eating your cunt?” Zoe asked.

“Oh god Zoe, yes you are so much better at eating my cunt, please don’t stop, fuck that piercing is so fucking good,” Cat cried out.

At this moment, Liz decided to repay her debt to Zoe and sticks her tongue in Cat’s ass.

“Oh fuck, Zoe, Liz is licking my ass; oh fuck, you two sluts are amazing,” Cat declared.

Cat started to bury her face into Zoe’s pussy, making Zoe moan loudly.

“Oh, Liz, stick your tongue right inside Cat’s ass. It’s making her lick my cunt harder,” shouted Zoe.

“Aw fuck Liz, I love your tongue in my ass, you dirty bitch, fuck Zoe, you are about to make me cum hard, Liz, when I tell you to, I want your fingers inside my ass,” Cat said.

Cat was now grinding her pussy all over Zoe’s face as Liz buried her tongue inside Cat’s tight ass.

“Oh almost, oh, I’m getting close, fuck, almost, oh fuck Liz now, now, stick your fingers in my ass,” Cat screamed out loud.

Just then, Cat’s ass gripped Liz’s finger so tightly Liz thought her fingers could snap.

“Fucking hell, Cat, your ass is gonna break my fingers,” Liz shouted.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, don’t fucking stop, argh,” Cat screamed out loud.

Just then, Cat’s pussy started to squirt all over Zoe’s face; Cat screamed her lungs out as Liz kept fingering her ass while Zoe pressed her piercing all over Cat’s clit.

Cat collapsed, exhausted and unable to continue what she was doing to Zoe.

“Shit, Liz, I think we broke her,” Zoe said with a chuckle.

“Oh girls, I’m not broken; I have been needing to be used like that all fucking night,” Cat replied.

“Well, Cat, it is time for us to go, thank you. It was everything we expected and more,” Zoe said.

“Remember, ladies, pay me what you think I am worth,” Cat called.

As they left, they dropped their envelope in the box.

“Aw fuck, Carly, that was incredible,” Cat said.

“Aye, so I heard, better than me? You cheeky bitch, Cat,” Carly said.

“It was that piercing. It was fucking insane how good it felt,” Cat replied.

“Well, there's only one more left, Cat, and this time, you are to grab that green dress and come with me to the bathroom. We have a few things we need to do to prepare you for K,” Carly said.

Carly turned on the shower and started washing Cat, though she preferred touching her to washing her. However, she had her orders.

“K is getting ready for you now, Cat; he has been waiting all night to fuck you again,” Carly informed Cat.

“Oh Carly, I am desperate to be fucked; my pussy is throbbing,” Cat replied.

“K wants your hair tied up and you to have your nails and lips in bright red,” Carly explained.

Carly applied nail polish, bright red lipstick, and lip gloss and then attended to tying up Cat’s hair.

“Fuck Carly, I look so slutty with red lipstick, don’t I?” Cat said.

“Yes, you do; now get that green dress on and get out of here before I have to grab you and abuse your cunt myself,” Carly said.

“Oh, I almost forgot, Cat. Here, put these on, too,” Carly said.

Carly handed Cat a pair of bright red stilettos and giant gold hoop earrings.

“Fuck Carly, I look like a dirty slut; I am dripping wet again,” Cat said.

Carly took Cat by the hand and walked her into the master room of this opulent suite; the double doors opened to find K sitting in a huge armchair, already naked, his enormous rock-hard cock ready and waiting for Cat.

Lovers2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lovers2024

Two giant TV screens were on the wall when Cat entered the room. One has what looked like a stop clock with numbers flashing on it, seemingly increasing, while the other screen was just blank.

“Hello, my white whore, I have been wanking over you since we last met. Do you remember what I said I wanted you to do last time?” K said.

Cat walked straight over to K, dropped to her knees and took his giant black cock in her mouth; she started to lick his entire shaft up to his massive bell end before engulfing it within her mouth.

“Aw fuck, that is it, my white slut, you do remember, go on, take my whole cock down your slutty throat,” K cried out loudly.

Cat was bobbing her head up and down, taking it an inch at a time. Each time she felt his cock swell and get bigger and bigger, her hoop earrings rattled as she bobbed her head up and down so quickly.

“Fuck K, I love your black cock; use me tonight, use me like you have never used anyone before,” Cat said.

“Aw, that’s it, Cat. Take my black dick, go on suck my cock, you black dick slut,” said K.

When K called Cat a black cock slut, it made her pussy twitch.

Cat was taking about three-quarters of K’s giant cock; she withdrew his cock, took a deep breath and pushed her head down on K one more time.

Cat almost made it on her own, but just at the last moment, K pushed his hips up while he grabbed Cat's head and forced the remaining inches of his cock into Cat’s mouth.

“Argh, that’s it, my black dick whore!” He held Cat’s head with his entire cock down her throat. Cat started to cum from the filth K was saying to her.

“Cat, that’s it, now, you are a true black dick loving white whore; I am going to use you all fucking night,” K informs Cat.

Cat looked up at K, her bright red lips wrapped around the huge purple head of his cock.

“Oh K, I want you to fuck me like the true black dick loving white whore that I am; I want you to use my cunt as you please,” Cat begged.

Cat removed his cock from her mouth and stood up; she turned around and lifted her dress showing K her beautiful pear-shaped ass, and then slid onto K’s cock in the reverse cowgirl position.

“Oh fuck K, your black dick is going to make me cum tonight,” Cat told K.

Cat bounced hard and fast on K’s cock. The noises from her pussy were incredible; she was soaking his black cock once again.

“Aw fuck, Cat, your cunt is incredible; it’s gripping my cock so fucking good, I could cum already,” K said.

Cat stood up immediately. “Not a fucking chance K; I want to be bent over and fucked like a whore,” Cat demanded.

K slapped Cat’s ass hard and pulled her back down onto his black cock.

“Get your cunt back on my black dick, my white whore,” K demanded.

Cat fell onto his cock and moaned in pleasure.

“Oh K, I fucking love being your whore,” Cat said.

“Good, because I am bringing some friends in now; you are getting the true black dick loving white whore treatment tonight, Cat; now stand up,” K said.

K stood behind Cat and reached around to play with her nipples.

“Take your dress off,” K asked Cat.

Cat took her arms out of the dress but left it on, covering her waist. She climbed onto the bed and gotsm on all fours.

“Come on, K, fuck me like the white whore you say I am,” Cat demanded.

With a slap on Cat's ass, K enters her again and instantly starts pounding Cat hard and fast, just as Cat had fucked Mel earlier in the night. K tried to grab Cat’s hips, but the silk dress made his hands slip.

“Why didn’t you take the dress off,” K asked Cat.

“What the fuck has it to do with you? Just fuck me,” demanded Cat.

K withdrew his cock from Cat, much to her displeasure.

“Tell me or I’m not fucking you,” K replied.

“I get a little bit self-conscious,” replied Cat.

K pushed his cock straight back into Cat’s cunt, but held still and pinned Cat still, too.

“Self-conscious, are you fucking kidding me? Everyone that has come here tonight and used you, and they have all told you how amazing you are, and you are saying you are self-conscious? Are you fucking kidding me?” K shouted at Cat.

“Well, I don’t know how much they think I am worth yet; it might be fuck all,” Cat replied.

With that, K shouted out to his friends; four of them all walked in looking like black rappers, one with a striking resemblance to Stormzy. Every one of them also with huge black cocks.

“Cat say hello to my black dick squad, you are getting used by us all tonight,” K said.

“Oh fuck K, I want them all inside me,” Cat screamed out.

K turned on the other screen; there were hundreds, if not thousands, of people masturbating.

“What the fuck is that,” Cat asked.

“These are your fans, Cat; everyone is watching you right now and wanking over you,” K said.

K now started to slowly pump his cock in and out of Cat’s soaking wet cunt, any resistance Cat might have felt was disappearing fast, and every inch of K’s cock was stretching and filling Cat’s cunt. Cat could feel every vein, and his enormous bell end was hitting her just perfectly. Nothing was going to stop her from taking this pounding. Cat’s cunt had longed and ached for K’s cock ever since the last time.

“Aw fuck K, you dirty cunt, you have filmed me and these dirty bastards watching and wanking over me,” Cat screamed out.

K was pumping Cat so hard that the bed sounded like it was going to snap. K grabbed Cat's ponytail and pulled her up to see the screens.

“Look at those dirty bastards wanking over my black cock whore, aw fuck Cat, your cunt is incredible,” K bellowed.

K started slapping Cat’s ass with every pump of his cock into her cunt.

“Look at my black dick squad, Cat, you have got them all rock hard, and you haven’t even touched them yet,” shouted K.

“Aw fuck K, tell them I’m theirs to use. Fucking use me now, give me your big black dicks please,” Cat cried out loud.

For ease of retelling the story, we will name the friends by numbers, even the Stormzy lookalike; he is getting called Four.

One, Two, and Three all have similar-sized cocks, but Four was by far the biggest, even bigger than K. Cat looked at them and was filled with sheer lust as she was still being pumped by K’s massive cock from behind.

K pulled Cat up, his cock still lodged deep in her tight white cunt, and One, Two and Three jumped at Cat. They sucked and bit her tits and nipples as she got her ponytail pulled back, and K could see her face.

“Oh my white whore, have you noticed Four’s big cock waiting for you?” asked K.

“Fucking right, I have K. Four, come on, you cunt, make me your black dick whore,” Cat said.

He stood on the bed and pushed his cock into Cat’s mouth; it was so fat she couldn’t even get her mouth fully over the head of the cock.

Cat started to get that feeling again. She knew she didn’t need to pee, so she knew what would happen.

“Aw K, my cunt loves your black dick; it’s going to show you just how much it loves it, aw fuck K, aw fuck K,” Cat screams out loud.

Cat started to squirt all over K’s cock. Five, six, seven squirts.

“Oh Cat, you dirty bitch, you love black cock now, don’t ya?” K said proudly.

“Fucking love your black dick K,” Cat declared.

“K, what the fuck is the other screen?” Cat asked.

K was still pumping his giant cock into Cat. “I’ll let your husband tell you.”

Cat hadn’t even noticed I was in the room as I sat in a small alcove out of her sight.

“Cat, that is a running total of what those dirty cunts have paid to watch you be a slut,” I told Cat.

“What the fuck do you mean running total, babes? How much money is that? There are too many numbers to work it out,” Cat replied.

“Cat, I arranged our first night away, and tonight, they say the greatest gift is to see yourself through the eyes of others. Well, my love, others see you just like I do, the most beautiful and sexiest slut on the planet. Babes, your beautiful cunt, incredible tits and ass have made you a multi-millionaire; after tonight, you can stop it all or continue; but you’ll never need to work again for the rest of your life, look how quickly the money is coming in,” I explained to Cat.

“Fuck babes, I love you, but you are a seriously dirty cunt. Is it wrong that I fucking love this?” Cat asked.

“No, babes, enjoy earning that money,” I told Cat.

“Aw fuck K, fuck my ass, give those cunts their money's worth,” Cat demanded.

K pushed the tip into Cat's ass. She howled in pain and pleasure; the numbers on the screen looked like they were on fast-forward.

“Fuck Cat, they are loving you getting your ass fucked,” I said.

K pushed, and in one move, he was balls deep in Cat’s ass.

“Oh fuck K, my ass is so stretched. You dirty bastard, fuck my ass, come on you cunt, fuck me,” Cat demanded.

K pulled Cat’s ponytail again so she was looking at the screens.

“Look at those cunts wanking over you, taking my black cock in your ass,” K screamed.

“It’s time for this white whore to get fucked, K,” Four said.

Number One pushed Cat onto her back and lifted her legs up, and started to fuck Cat like she owed him money. Two and Three were on either side of Cat's face, slapping their big dicks off Cat's face as she desperately tried to suck them but couldn’t because of the rough fucking she was getting from One.

Cat grabbed both cocks and started wanking them and rubbing the bell ends over her slutty red lips and tongue; her pale skin and bright red nails looked incredibly slutty against their dark cocks.

“Oh fuck K, this is my black dick squad now; I fucking love black dicks,” Cat screamed out loud.

Cat looked incredible, her legs high on One’s shoulders, still wearing those slutty red stilettos while her cunt was getting pounded by his big black cock.

“Fuck me, my black dick squad, fucking use all my holes now,” Cat screamed.

With that, One pulled out of Cat and ordered her to suck on his cock, while Two told Cat to get on top of his cock while Three took her ass.

“Aw fuck, that is it, boys fuck me like you own me,” Cat said.

Cat was being fucked like the true white whore K had made her into, but K and Four were still waiting to finish using Cat’s body.

Three was the first to start moaning, signalling he was about to cum.

“Oh fuck Three, give me your black cum, fill my arse, you dirty big dick bastard, fill my ass with your black cum,” Cat shouted out loudly.

“Aw fuck I feel that big dick throbbing inside me, fucking I’m cumming,” Cat said.

Three withdrew from Cat’s ass. His cum dripped down Cat's ass, making Cat cum even harder.

Two was next. Two started moaning, and Cat gripped his cock with her cunt and started to milk his cock.

“Oh fuck, that’s it. Feed my cunt with your cum, fuck; it feels so good,” Cat said.

Cat was now getting her face fucked by One; his cock pushed right down her throat as Cat rubbed her nipples.

“I want your black cum all over my slutty lips and face; she opened her mouth as she wanked his massive cock until he erupted all over her face; Cat instantly took his cock into her mouth, licking and sucking all her cum from his cock while her face and red lips were saturated in his thick white cum.

“Carly,” Cat shouted.

“Clean me up, please,” Cat said.

Carly passionately devoured Cat’s slutty red lips, licked and kissed her entire face cleaning up all the cum.

“Aw fuck Carly, my cunt and ass are filled too,” Cat said.

Carly got to work getting Cat ready for K and Four. As she went to leave, Cat grabbed her arm.

“Not this time, Carly. Stay. I want to share this with you tonight,” Cat said.

K and Four approached the bed. Carly was on her back, and Cat straddled Carly’s face, her pussy just inches away from Carly’s face resting her hands on Carly’s massive tits; just as K put his cock inside Carly, Cat leaned back and rested her arms on the top of the headboard.

Cat was now watching K fuck Carly.

Her massive tits were bouncing so hard and fast they slapped against her body.

“Go on, K, make Carly a black dick whore too; Four, stick those massive fingers in my cunt now,” Cat demanded.

Four kissed Cat; he grabbed the back of her head as his tongue forced into her mouth.

“Oh, you white slut, put those red lips around my tongue, go on, suck on my tongue, you white whore,” Four said.

Four kept finger fucking Cat while she savagely sucked his tongue and lips.

“Please, Four, let me suck your cock, please feed me your cock,” Cat said.

“Take it, my white whore, suck on my cock like the black dick whore you are,” Four said.

Four then slapped his giant cock against Cat’s face, rubbing it all over her face.

“Fuck Cat look, Carly is in your black dick loving white whore squad now,” K said.

Carly had taken K’s entire cock and was creaming all over it. Cat then sunk her cunt onto Carly’s face as Four pushed the head of his cock into Cat's mouth; she was gagging, her eyes were running, and slutty red lips were now smeared.

“Shit, Cat, you OK?” Four asked Cat.

“Why the fuck did you take your cock out my mouth? I fucking love it. Give me it,” Cat said.

Four pushed about three inches of his massive black cock into Cat’s slutty mouth. Cat started to cum from just sucking his cock.

Cat went on her back next to Carly as Four prepared to slide his horse cock into her cunt.

“Aw fuck Carly, look at your big tits; I love watching them bounce; look at you taking black dick, you whore,” Cat said with a huge smile across her face.

Carly kissed Cat, sucking on her lips, as Four rubbed his cock at the entrance of her cunt.

“Aw fuck Carly Four’s black cock is going to ruin my tight cunt, oh fuck Carly the tip is in, oh fuck Carly, the head is in, oh my fucking god he is stretching me, Carly, fuck Carly I love it, it’s the best, it’s the fucking best,” Cat said.

Four pulled his cock out and spat on his hand, and rubbed it all over his giant black cock.

“OK, Cat, I am going to fuck you like the white whore you are; after tonight, your cunt will never be the same,” Four explained.

Four then pushed his entire cock into Cat in one go.

“Aw fuck Four, I love your black cock, my cunt loves your black cock, fuck me with your black cock,” Cat screamed.

“Fuck Carly, do you think she could take us both at the same time?” K asked Carly.

“100% she could,” Carly said.

Four was pounding Cat as Carly started sucking on Cat’s tits.

“Aw fucking hell, Carly, I want them both inside me; I need them both,” Cat said.

Four pulled his now white cock out of Cat’s creamy white cunt. She immediately started to clean him up with Carly.

“Fuck Cat, your cunt juice tastes so good, black dick clearly agrees with it,” Carly said.

Cat climbed on top of Four and teased his giant cock with her soaked cunt.

“Aw fuck give me your cunt now, I need it,” Four said.

“Oh, so you need it now, do you? Is it the best you have ever had?” Cat said.

“Yes, no one has ever been able to take my cock like you have; give me your cunt now,” Four said.

Cat sunk down and took his entire cock balls deep, and she started to clench her cunt muscles around his enormous cock.

“Aw my big black dick, you like my pussy talking to you, aw fuck I’m ready now K, put your cock in my ass,” Cat said.

“Oh fuck K, my cunt belongs to Four now, but you can have my ass, and from now on, I am not a black dick whore; I am a black dick Queen,” Cat said.

Both K and Four were fucking Cat for all she was worth, Four and Carly sucking on Cat’s tits until the three of them started to passionately kiss each other as Cat was being used by these two giant black cocks.

K started smacking Cat’s ass and then grabbed her hips pushing her fully down on Four’s cock, and he started smashing his cock into Cat’s spasming ass hole.

“Oh fuck, Cat, I’m gonna shoot my black cum in your ass, fuck, here it comes, argh,” K screamed out loud.

“Aw, that’s it. Give me your cum, you dirty cunt, come on, give your black dick Queen, your cum,” Cat screamed.

Cat pushed back, making sure she was not denied a single inch of K’s cock; her ass gripped his black cock and milked it. K withdrew his now flaccid cock, and a tsunami of cum poured out of Cat’s used ass. Carly went around and started cleaning up Cat’s ass just as K got up and left.

“Oi dick head, you forgot your envelope, don’t you dare forget to pay me what I am worth,” Cat said with a wry smile as K sheepishly left the room.

Cat bounced on Four’s cock for all her might, her cunt wax soaked Four’s cock, and he couldn’t quite believe how amazingly well Cat could handle his huge black cock.

“Carly, come sit on his face so I can kiss you,” Cat said.

They then were both eating K’s cum as Cat grounded down onto Stormzy’s cock.

“Aw Cat, your cunt owns my black dick, fuck Cat, no one has rode my dick like this, fuck it’s so wet and still so fucking tight,” Four moaned out loud.

“Aw fuck Carly, I want to eat your cunt now, Four fuck me, doggy, not like a Queen, fuck me like I owe you money, fucking ruin my cunt with that beautiful black dick,” Cat said.

Four bent Cat over and drilled his cock into her, and pushed their face into Carly’s cunt.

“Eat her pussy Cat, fuck your cunt is going to make me cum, Cat,” Four said.

“Aw fuck Cat can I have his load in me this time, please?” Carly asked.

“Aw fuck Carly, only if I get to clean your cunt up after he’s ruined you,” Cat said.

Four got Carly on all fours, and Cat was beside them rubbing her cunt.

“Come on make them big tits bounce for me Carly,” Cat said.

Four started fucking Carly, and she instantly came, gripping the covers. She could only take half of his giant cock, and within minutes Four was ready to fill her with his cum.

Cat now had her entire fist in her cunt, watching Carly getting fucked like a cheap slag.

“Oh Carly, you look good getting some big black dick, fuck I’m gonna cum watch you getting fuck, Carly,” Cat said.

Cat, in almost perfect unison with Carly and Four, all three orgasmed at the same time. Cat went down and cleaned her own and Carly’s cunt juices from Four’s cock, and then she started to eat his thick cum out of Carly’s cunt. With her mouth full of his cum she passionately kissed Carly, their tongues passing his cum until they swallowed every last drop.

“Now, Carly, remember and drop your envelope. I want to know what I am worth to you,” Cat said, laughing loudly.

“Aw, Cat, there isn’t enough money in the world to pay you what you are worth; see you soon, babes,” Carly said.

“Cat, crawl over here and suck my cock, you dirty little slut,” I demanded to Cat.

Cat didn’t miss a beat and crawled over to me and took my soaking and throbbing cock into her mouth.

“Oh babes, I need your cum; I love your cock the most of all,” Cat said.

“Oh my love, my cock belongs to only you; no one or anything but you makes me hard. Watching and being with you is the only thing that can make me hard; without you, my cock cannot work,” I said

As Cat continued her relentless pursuit of adoring my cock I simply couldn’t hold back any longer, and I erupted into Cat’s mouth; Cat coughed and spluttered as I held her head in place. I fucked her mouth and filled her throat with my cum.

“Aw fuck, Cat, you are incredible,” I said.

“Aw my god, babes, what a night; so is this our room then?” Cat asked.

“Yes, it is, Cat,” I replied.

“Is there a bath?” Cat asked.

“Yes, and it’s already run for you. Let go, babes,” I replied.

We both walked into the bathroom. A huge tub was big enough for at least four people, and a bottle of champagne and some chocolate-dipped strawberries were on a small table next to the tub.

“Now, this is how to end a hard day in the office, babes, isn’t it?” Cat said.

“It certainly is, babes. Shall we think about what you’ll buy yourself first with your money?” I asked Cat.

“Maybe new Hoover babes; I’ve done enough sucking tonight to last a lifetime,” Cat said, laughing out loudly afterwards.

“Cheers, my love, and cheers to your fans,” I proclaimed.

“Cheers, babes, and cheers to dirty bastards with too much money,” said Cat.

And with that, we relaxed into each other's arms in the tub and enjoyed the champagne and strawberries. Both of us were quietly contemplating what this newfound wealth would bring us.

Is this the end of our journey or just the start of an entirely new chapter? Who knows? Only time will tell.

Published 
Written by slutshubby75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors