Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cat That Got The Cream Part One

"A horny wife gets used"

54
9 Comments 9
4.3k Views 4.3k
6.3k words 6.3k words

So my wife Cat and I were booked into a nice hotel for a little break, no kids, no work, just us. I was dying to get a bit filthy with her because she only really let her hair down when we were away.

So we were getting dressed to go down for dinner, and Cat was making a real effort and was wearing a lovely mid-thigh-length green silk-style dress that made her look a bit slutty because her pert 34 B tits hung out of the dress, as it was pretty loose fitting at her tits.

We went down and had a nice meal, a couple of cocktails, and some fizz. I could tell that Cat was getting in the mood; grabbing my thigh, and I could just tell her pussy was getting wet just because she had started to relax and enjoy herself. I mentioned to her that the waiter couldn’t keep his eyes off her tits!

“Fuck off," she said. "No, he wasn't.”

He fucking was! I’m serious. Order another drink from him and watch out for it. 

The waiter didn’t disappoint, he couldn’t keep his eyes off her beautiful pert tits in her push-up bra.

As he left, Cat said, “Dirty cunt, him,” and then she laughed.

Fucking result, I thought to myself, I’m getting some good filth from her tonight.

We finished our drinks and headed back to the room. We were all over each other when we got in the lift. I grabbed Cat’s tits and said that dirty prick would be wanking over her tonight! I put a finger in her pussy, and it was soaking wet.

“Oh, you dirty slut,” I said, “You loved him looking at your tits, didn’t you?”

She just looked at me with sheer lust in her eyes.

I took my finger out of her pussy. It’s drenched, and I made her suck her pussy juice from my finger.

“That’s it, you dirty fucker, suck my finger like it’s his cock,” Cat moaned as she sucked my finger clean.

When we get into the room, I make her take her underwear off but keep the green dress on. Cat sat on an armchair and opened her legs wide, letting me see her freshly shaved pussy; her legs straddled over the arms of the chair, and I could see her pussy lips glistening under the lights. She placed a finger inside her pussy, but I told her all she could do was rub her nipples, as they were rock solid.

Her chest was all flushed, so I know that she was desperate to be fucked.

Just then, we overheard a woman shout, "Fucking hell, that’s enormous." We laughed.

Cat said to me, “Imagine that’s someone’s cock she’s shouting about."

Before she could even finish her sentence, we could hear the woman gagging and the man grunting. “Fucking hell, take some more of it,” we could hear more gagging noises —a gasp and splutter as we could now imagine he had pulled his cock out of the slag’s mouth.

“I hope your pussy is better than your mouth,” the man roared. “Fuck argh, oh fuck, oh fuck, you’re fucking huge! Don’t put any more in; it’s too fucking big.”

“What a lucky bitch she is,” said Cat.

Cat’s pussy was now actually dripping all over the chair. I told her again that she isn’t allowed to touch her pussy; she moans in pleasure, and her pussy aches, but she loves this!

“Fuck, the woman next door is being a right dirty slag; can you hear her, babes?" Cat said.

Then we start to hear the slag next door beg,

“Just fuck me, just fuck." She’s now howling, “Fuck, I love your cock. It’s so big.”

We heard slap, slap, slap, and then we heard a man's voice loudly proclaim, “You’ve only taken the tip, you useless slag!“

“Oh my god, I fucking love your fat cock; I have never felt my cunt so stretched,” said the slag.

He tried to put more of his cock in, and she screams,

“No more, please, no more; fuck, I need to stop.”

“Aw, fuck sake!" Cat moans, “What a fucking waste of a big cock, what a dumb bitch.”

The man gets a phone call, and he answers the call and said, “Fucking waste of time trying to fuck this slag."

The conversation continued, and he then said, “I didn’t even want her tonight. I wanted that bitch in the green dress. Remember when she walked past us? Yeh, yeh, that’s the one, the one with the hot tits hanging out her dress; she’s the reason my cock can even get hard right now. I wish I were fucking her right now instead of this slag. You’re right, mate, she would be an amazing fuck."

I look at Cat, and I could swear she was cumming without doing a thing now. After hearing these two pals on the phone talking about how they’d both love to fuck her, she pushes her head back, rubs her nipples, and moans out loud.

The phone call continues: “Yeh, mate, just come to my room. We will spit roast this slag and bring him with you, too. The three of us will use this slag. Right, she’s coming out of the bathroom. Just come straight into the room. I’ll have her ready for you two to come down."

“Fuck cat, that cunt is talking about you,” Cat moaned as she wriggled on the seat. Her pussy was throbbing and dripping all over the seat. She begged me to let her finger her pussy, and I said no. Again, she put her head back, rubbing her nipples.

“Oh, fuck babes, that cunt is fucking her but wants me, and my cunt is soaking hearing him fuck that slag.”

We then heard him tell the slag, “Right slut, I’ve got two mates with cocks just like mine, and we are fucking all your holes. Come and suck me again.”

Cat’s mind was completely gone now; her cum was flowing from her pussy. I said, “Just think that guy is fucking that slag, and he wishes it was you! And now his pals will join in; they all want you, not that useless slag.” Cat was grunting and grinding on the seat.

"Oh, babes, I am so fucking wet, fuck, I am not even touching my pussy, and cum is pouring out of my cunt.”

Then we heard the man loudly telling the slag, “Aw, shut the fuck up, and I'm only fucking you because the bitch with the green dress got my cock rock hard” The slag then started screaming and again asked for a break.

I said to Cat, "I bet you’d not ask for a break, would you?"

“No, I’d tell him to fuck me like a whore.”

“Wow, really?” I asked.

“Yes, I’ve already cum just listening to him; I’d let him do anything he wants to me.”

“Fuck Cat, that’s dirty as fuck. I love it, though.  But do you think you’d be able to take him?” I asked.

“I’d cum as soon as he put his cock anywhere near me; I’d just lay there and let him use me as a cum bucket; fuck, I need fucked so badly right now, babes.”

Just then, the guy's two mates walked into our room; they had mistaken our room for his. "Oh shit," they said, and they went to walk out right away. Then they saw Cat, and she didn't even flinch. Her soaking and dripping wet pussy was in full view. Then we noticed one of the guys was the waiter from earlier.

Cat then said, “Oh, look, babes, it’s the dirty fucker that was staring at my tits earlier.”

We then heard the gagging and choking noises from next door again, and now the guy next door was shouting about Cat again. “Fuck, I wish I was fucking the green dress, bitch. You can’t even suck my cock correctly, you dirty, useless slag.”

The guy's friends were now standing and watching Cat, just rubbing her nipples while she was staring right at them. The waiter took his phone out and called his friend. Now, we heard both sides of the conversation.

“Mate, you will not believe what we are looking at right now.”

“What the fuck is it? I’m trying to get this slag to make me hard again. Her useless pussy has made me limp as fuck.” The man next door proclaimed.

The waiter then asked if he could take a photo and send it to him; Cat interjected straight away, “Fuck yes, show him what he really wants.”

“I’m sending you a photo,” the waiter said to the man next door.

“Fucking hell! Where the fuck are you?”

The waiter then opened the adjoining room door.

In walks the guy, and the slag staggers in just behind him.

“Oh my fucking god, it’s fucking huge,” said Cat with her mouth open wide in sheer disbelief at the size of the cock in front of her.

His cock was at least eleven, maybe even twelve inches long and as thick as a can of juice; it was dripping wet with a mix of pre-cum and pussy juice. 

The slag's makeup was all ruined and smeared; she looked about forty-five but was trying to look younger. With fake lips, and botox, she was clearly a fan of a sun bed or two, and with massive saggy tits. The man from next door then loudly instructed the slag, "Right, slag get your cunt juices cleaned off my cock now,” She did it right away.

Cat didn’t take her eyes away from the huge cock, she gasped out loud as the slag dropped to her knees and started cleaning up the huge cock that was on display.

“Aw fuck babes, look at that dirty slag sucking that huge cock. Fuck, babes, she couldn't even take much of it her mouth. Oh fuck, I want it, aw fuck, babes, I need it, aw fuck, I deserve it.” Cat shouted over at me.

“Now go and kiss her, let her taste my cock from your mouth,” The man barked at the slag. The

Slag walked over to Cat, and they kissed. The slag pushed her tongue into Cat’s mouth. Cat could taste the slag's pussy and the man from next door's cock from the slag’s lips and tongue.

Cat had never kissed a woman like this before. When their tongues met; it was electric between them. Cat was still sitting in the armchair, legs spread over the arms, tits out of her dress, and her pussy soaking wet and on display for everyone in the room. The slag went to pull away and Cat grabbed her and pulled her back in and sucked her tongue and lips, getting every single bit of the taste of his massive cock from the slag’s mouth.

“Now, do you think you could take this?” The man shouted as he waved his massive cock at Cat.

Cat answered straight away, “Fuck yes, I will show this slag how a real woman takes a huge cock properly.”

Just then, the other two got their cocks out; all of them had the biggest cocks Cat had ever seen in her life, even in porn.

“What about us then?” the waiter asked.

Without even looking, as her eyes were fixed looking straight at the man from next door's cock she replied, “I want all your cocks in me.”

The man from next door—let’s call him H—walks over and puts his cock into the cat's open mouth just as the slag sticks her tongue into the cat's pussy. Cat “moans” on his cock; he removes his cock and asked Cat, “So, how much do you want?.”

“I want every inch of it,” Cat replied.

“You sure,” H asked Cat.

“Yes, I want all of your massive cocks down my throat."

Just then, he pushed his now rock-hard cock down her throat. The two other guys come over and they started grabbing Cat’s tits; she reached up and started stroking them.

“See slag! This is how a real woman sucks dick,” said Cat.

H pulls his cock out and tells Cat, “Get the slag told to lick your cunt.”

Cat shouted out, “Get your tongue in my cunt, slag,” and she ground her pussy against the slag’s face.

H asked Cat, “Do you want to suck my cock again?”

“Yes,” said Cat, but H pulled it away.

“No, you didn’t say please.”

Cat moved forward to suck it, and H pulled it away again.

“No, you need to ask nicely.”

Cat then said, "Please, can I suck your massive cock? I need to have you inside me."

He then hit Cat in her face with his huge cock again.

She looked at him and said, "Please, can I suck your massive cock? I need it so badly. I have never sucked a cock as big as yours.”

H then pushed his cock straight down Cat’s throat, and she took it all. She isn’t gagging, but she was moaning like fuck on it. H pulled out and made her suck his balls. At this point, Cat had completely soaked the chair. She was still in the same position, legs over the arms, pussy now pushed against a slag’s face, a massive cock in each hand, and H standing behind the chair, now feeding her his cock.

H removed his cock and asked Cat, “So do you think your cunt could take my cock?” Cat immediately stands up, walked to the bed, lifts her dress above her pear-shaped ass and gets on all fours; Cat then started begging to be fucked.

“Don’t even bother with a condom, please just fuck me.”

“Say it louder,” said H.

Cat begs him, “Please fuck me."

“No! Louder!” said H.

“Please fuck me,” said Cat.

“No! Louder!” H screamed.

“Please fuck me,” Cat said a little louder than previously.

“No! I said fucking louder,” screamed H.

Cat then said, “Please give me that fucking huge cock in my cunt; please fuck me, please, I beg you, please I need to feel your huge cock inside my pussy, I have been listening to you all fucking night, I have been desperate all fucking night for your cock."

At this point, Cat started to scream out loud, “So for fuck sake, fuck me like a whore.”

And with that, H pushed into Cat’s cunt, filling her pussy as it had never been filled before.

Cat let out a growl, a mix of pleasure, pain, and anger, and this was when she started shouting, “Fuck, that’s it. Fuck me hard, you cunt." Cat then started to push back to meet H’s thrusts. “Come on, fuck me.”

H slapped Cat’s arse. "Aw, fuck, your pussy is so tight," said H.

“Yeah, it is tight! Now fuck it with that huge cock. Fuck my cunt. Go on, fuck my cunt, go on, fuck it, fuck me like a whore,” Cat screamed.

Cat then looked straight at me and said, “I love you, but fuck, this cock feels so good in my cunt.”

I told her how amazing she looked as I wanked while watching her being fucked like a complete slut.

“Give me it all, harder, harder; tell that slag how much better my cunt is than hers,” Cat demanded aggressively.

Cat’s firm and pert tits were bouncing, and her whole body was vibrating with the force H was pounding her cunt with.

H was utterly blown away by how amazingly well Cat was taking this hard pounding, he started telling the slag.

“This is how you fuck, this is how a real woman takes a cock.”

H then started to scream, “Oh Cat, your cunt is the best I’ve ever fucked! I can feel your pussy lips gripping my cock and your soaking wet.”

Cat then looked over to the other two and said, “What the fuck are you two doing? Come here and give me those big cocks."

With that, the waiter walked over and offered Cat his cock to suck.

“I bet you were thinking about this when you were staring at my tits all night, you dirty cunt."

The waiter's cock was a good nine inches long, not as thick as H’s cock, but a very big cock.

He answered Cat, “Fucking right, I was. I have already had a wank over you tonight.”

Cat sucked on his big cock, taking all of his cock down her throat!

“Oh really,” replied Cat, “So you have already cum thinking about me? You dirty cunt.”

The waiter replied, “Not thinking about you, I was looking at you, I used the CCTV to spy on you at dinner, and I wanked and cum while I watched you.”

Cat’s eyes open wide and she smiles and then replied, “Oh my, you are a dirty cunt, I bet you’re dying to fuck me, too, aren’t you?”

“Fuck yes,” the waiter replied.

Cat turned and looked at the third man.

“And what about you, ya dirty cunt?" the third man (let’s call him K) said. “Let’s see that cock." He had the fattest cock out of all of them, it’s easily ten inches long, and it’s as thick as a tube of Pringles, and it’s a bbq tube of Pringles, by the way.

Cat said, “You are going in my cunt last, that big black cock is going to stretch the fuck out of my cunt. I will find out if it’s true about once you go black.”

Cat then started to suck K’s cock but could only take about a quarter of it due to how fat it was.

“Fuck, your black cock tastes good. Are you going to make me your white whore?”

“Fuck yes,” K replied.

H was pounding his cock into Cat, and she cums again, her pussy gripping his cock like nothing he’s ever felt before.

SophiaLerma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLerma

Cat tells H.

“Aw fuck, I love your big cock, fuck me like I’m your whore, use my cunt with your huge cock.”

H continues to pump Cat for all his worth.

“Aw fuck give me your cum in my mouth, I want to taste you; I want you to cum in my mouth,” said Cat.

H withdrew his cock from Cat’s pussy; it was dripping wet; she had creamed all over his cock.

H commanded Cat to clean up his cock.

“Ok, my whore, lick your pussy juice from my cock.”

Cat opened wide and sucked his cock clean.

“Ah, that’s it. Fuck, you’re such a good whore, Cat,” H proclaimed.

H then started to fuck Cat's mouth.

Cat pulled H’s cock out of her mouth long enough to tell the waiter, “You have got the lucky straw; you’re getting my ass; try not to cum too quickly!”

K had already placed himself down on the bed. His enormous, fat cock was rock hard and waiting for Cat’s cunt.

Cat climbed on top of K and straddled him, and lowered herself onto his horse-sized cock.

“Oh fuck, you’re stretching my cunt with your big black cock!” She sinks fully onto it and cums instantly! "Fuck!” screamed Cat. “Oh my fucking god, I’m cumming already.”

The waiter, wasting no time, pushed into Cat’s ass! “Oh fuck, that’s it, boys, start fucking me, don't fucking dare cum yet."

Then Cat told H, “Give me your cum.” But before she put H’s cock back in her mouth, Cat shouted, “Slag, suck my tits." The slag didn’t hesitate!

H pushed into Cat's mouth; she was taking three cocks and getting her tits sucked all at the same time. I had lost count of how many times she had cum.

H started to growl, “Aw fuck Cat; no one had ever sucked my cock as good as this, he pulled out and started to hit her face with his colossal bell end.

Cat then told H, “I want it in my fucking mouth; give me your cum. I want my mouth to make your cock cum.”

H could no longer hold off and erupted in Cat’s mouth. Cat started swallowing. There was so much cum that it was dribbling out her mouth and down her chin to her tits. H pulled out, and he was still shooting more and more cum all over Cat’s face.

Cat started cumming again on K’s huge black cock.

She pulled the slag up, and they kissed, both of them swallowing H’s cum.

The waiter, who was fucking Cat’s arse like a steam train, started to go even harder and started moaning out loud.

Cat started shouting at him, “Go on, then, you dirty cunt, fill my arse with your cum; give it to me; come on, you dirty bastard, give it to me. I bet you didn’t think you’d be fucking my arse when you were wanking over me earlier.”

Just then, the waiter screamed, and he emptied a massive load in Cat's ass.

“Ah fuck, your cock is throbbing in my ass, I can feel your hot cum deep in my arse, you dirty fucker, that’s twice I’ve made you cum tonight,” Cat said with immense pride.

Cat then started grinding down against K’s cock, with H and the waiter entirely spent, Cat could now get to enjoy herself on K’s huge black cock, and she started to bounce up and down his horse cock.

Cat leaned forward, letting K take her nipples in his mouth, and she raised that big beautiful pair-shaped arse, showing K’s completely creamed cock; her white pussy creaming his black cock looked incredible. As Cat bounced on K’s cock, her pale skin, in contrast to his dark skin, looked so hot.

However, K’s black cock was now utterly white because Cat had completely creamed his big black cock. Cat pushed back down on his big black cock hard and fast. Cat was now doing this at such a speed that her ass shuddered as she landed on his balls; her pussy had such a tight grip on his fat cock it was wanking him.

“Aw fuck, K, I am your white whore now, fuck, I love your black cock, aw fuck, my cunt had never been so stretched, this cunt is yours anytime you want it.

Cat keeps slamming her cunt down on his cock; K slaps her arse and pushes her off him; he pushed Cat on her front and forcibly pulled her arse up and pushed her head down on the bed; he gave her big, beautiful pear-shaped arse a huge slap.

“Ok, Cat, so you want to be my white whore, now I am gonna fuck you how a good white whore should be fucked,” K said with a huge grin on his face.

“Aw fuck, I love your big black cock, please just use me like a dirty white whore, just fuck my cunt like you own it,” replied Cat.

K pushed his cock all the way into Cat’s drenched pussy.

Cat “gasped” when K’s cock filled her cunt.

“That’s it; go balls deep in me, you cunt,” said Cat.

With that, K grabs Cat's hair and pulls her head up to face me; he takes his cock out of her cunt, much to the annoyance of Cat.

"Ok, Cat, I am going to give you what you want, but look at your man and tell him whose cunt this is. You need to tell him that I own this cunt now and forever, or you are not getting my cock again,” K said.

Cat was desperate for his cock back inside her. She was instinctively moving her ass back, searching for his cock, her pussy desperate to be stretched by it again. Cat didn't even hesitate for a second; she looked straight at me.

“Aw babes, I am so sorry, but I love his cock, this is his cunt now, aw fuck, it feels too good, I need to be his whore now, I love you, but I am his whore, I will never be able to go without his cock,” said Cat.

K started slamming his cock into Cat with such force that her moans were affected; she sounded like she was yodelling as her pert tits bounced so fast it was practically a blur watching them. The noise K was making as he slammed his cock into Cat filled the entire room. Her mouth was wide open as he pulled her hair as he relentlessly pumped his huge black cock into her cunt.

“That’s it, my dirty white whore, your cunt is mine now, fuck, it’s so tight. Cat, your cunt is the best cunt have ever fucked.”

“Are you watching slag? This is how you take a cock, this is how a real woman takes a cock, oh fuck, my cunt is so full, I am cumming again, fuck, don’t stop, fuck me harder, fuck me harder,” Cat screamed out loud.

The slag lay, playing with her pussy and grabbing her massive, saggy tits, enjoyed the show. “Oh fuck, Cat, I have never seen anyone take a cock as good as you, I can’t wait to taste your pussy again.”

K was fucking Cat like he stole her. He was rough, hard and fast. He pulled her hair hard. Cat was almost facing up to the ceiling at that point.

"Oh, this is what I need, this is how I wanted to be fucked, oh fuck, keep going, oh fuck, this is how I deserve to be fucked from now on.”

K started slapping Cat’s ass hard, the noises her cunt made were incredible. You could hear how wet she was.

Cat whimpered and begged K, “Please, please, please.”

"Please, fucking what?” K shouted.

“Please fill my cunt with your cum,” Cat said in a whimpering tone.

K replied, “Good whore, but remember, this is my cunt now.”

“Please fill your cunt with your cum K,” said Cat.

“Look at your man, tell him what you want, Cat, tell him you want to be my whore forever,” said K.

"Aw, babes, I want his cum inside me, I want to be his whore, this is his cunt now, I love you, but I need him to own my cunt now, fuck, I need to feel his cum inside me. babes.”

K could take no more. He started to scream, and he began to fill Cat's pussy with his cum; her pussy was gripping so tightly that it was draining every last drop from his cock!

“Oh, you dirty bastard, cumming in your cunt! I fucking love it,” said Cat.

Cat looked at me and said, "Aw, fuck babes. I’ve never felt so much cum inside me; he’s still filling me with his cum; aw fuck, babes, he’s so deep, fuck babes, I can still feel his Cum shooting deep into my cunt.”

Cat looked behind at K. She clenched her pussy lips around K’s cock, feeling his cock pulse one last time in her cunt and she then asked K, “So, is this the best cunt your cock had ever had.”

K, feeling Cat's pussy grip his still-hard cock tighter than any cunt had ever done before, moaned in pleasure out loud, and then he replied, “I’ve never had a cunt like yours before; aw fuck Cat, I love your cunt.”

“Hey, remember, this is your cunt now,” said Cat. With a final clench of her cunt around his horse-sized cock, Cat released her tight grip on K’s cock.

K took his cock out of Cat. It was entirely white, covered in her cream.

“Aw fuck,” said Cat.

“Feed me that cock now.”

K pushes his now softening cock into Cat’s hungry mouth; she takes almost half without gagging.

“Good whore,” said K.

He pushed more down Cat’s throat; she started to gag; he told her in a gentle tone, “Breath out your nose, my whore,” as he fed more down her throat. He managed to get his ball to touch her chin.

“That’s it, my beautiful whore, next time I’ll have you doing this when I’m hard and cumming,” said K.

He took his cock out, and Cat gasped loudly and then licked his still-enormous cock clean.

Once Cat had cleaned him up, K was content. He turned and walked away from Cat.

Cat rolled onto her back and lifted her legs; she shouted out loud, “Slag, come and clean a real woman’s pussy.”

The three men all left straight away, and Cat then got the slag to lick and suck the cum out of her pussy and ass.

“Fuck yes,” said Cat, “That’s it, you filthy little slag, how does my cunt taste?"

The slag replied, “It tastes amazing.”

As the slag stuck her tongue up Cat’s ass, Cat let out a moan. Cat then started to tell me, “Aw fuck, babes, this slag has her tongue up my arse. What a dirty little slag, eh?”

I loved what I was looking at. Cat was still wearing her dress. It was now just around her waist; her pert tits were out with her rock-hard nipples that had never looked so suckable. The big-titted slag was now licking Cat’s clit while fingering her pussy too.

“Oh fuck! I think this slag is going to make me cum, babes. Fuck, babes, this slag can lick pussy good. She is useless with a big cock, but she’s licking my pussy good."

Cat started to play with her own tits as the slag was licking every inch of her used cunt and ass.

“Aw, babes, are you enjoying watching this slag lick my cunt?”

I told Cat I had loved every second of it, but I wanted to watch that slag getting used by Cat.

“Fuck, babes, do you want to watch me lick this slag’s cunt?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Come on, slag, sit on my face,” Cat demanded.

The slag, hearing this, climbed up and sat down on Cat's face. She moaned out loudly, and she started to grind her pussy all over Cat’s face. Her huge tits were swaying around, and all the sunbeds had given her dark brown nipples, which were now rock hard.

Cat reached up and started grabbing the slag’s big tits. She began to enjoy licking the slag's cunt, and her enthusiasm for it hadn’t gone unnoticed by the slag.

“Oh, you dirty bitch, you are loving eating my cunt, aren’t you,” the slag asked Cat.

She then lifted one leg to raise her pussy off Cat’s face just enough so Cat could talk.

“You have a nice cunt, slag,” replied Cat.

“Mmm,” replied the slag as she pushed her cunt onto Cat’s face.

“Look at you grabbing my big tits too, you dirty bitch; you have called me slag all night, Cat; look at you now; you are just as much a slag as me, aren’t you?”

Cat was eating the slag’s cunt like she was possessed, pushing her face hard against the slag’s cunt. The slag began to realise that Cat loved what she was doing, and she was getting a bit more confident. Perhaps it was payback time for the slag.

“Oh fuck, Cat, you are going to make cum, you dirty slut! Are you enjoying being my dirty slut right now, Cat,” the slag asked Cat.

“Oh god, yes,” Cat replied.

“Go on, my little slut, lick my cunt; bet you want to suck on my big tits too, you dirty little slut.”

“Yes, please,” replied Cat.

The slag came down from Cat’s face, and Cat attacked her tits; she grabbed them and sucked and licked her dark brown nipples.

“Aw, that’s it, Cat, suck my big tits, you dirty little slut,” The slag said.

cat stuck out her tongue and grabbed the slag’s big tit and rubbed her nipples against her tongue.

The slag told Cat, “It’s 69 time, slut.”

With a wry smile, Cat replied, “OK, slag.”

Cat welcomed the slag’s pussy back to her face as the slag stuck her tongue straight back into Cat’s pussy.

“Oh, Cat, you’re even wetter now; you enjoyed licking my cunt and tits, you dirty little slut.”

“Mmm, oh fuck,” said Cat.

The slag replied, “You enjoying this slut.”

Cat, barely able to reply, muffled, “I love your cunt.”

The 69 went on for a few minutes, and the slag started to shout out loud, “Oh fuck, Cat, you’re gonna make me cum; you better get ready for this.”

The slag started screaming, “Oh Cat, you dirty slut, I am going to cum all over your face, oh fuck Cat, here it comes.”

The slag then started to squirt all over Cat’s face.

Cat, unable to contain herself at what had just happened, howled like I had never heard before and screamed, “Oh my fucking god, I am cumming.”

The slag, with a huge smug grin, looked at Cat and said, “Oh, what a good little slut you have been, you made my cunt squirt all over your little slutty face.”

Cat, with her face covered in the slags cum, told me, “Come over and cover me in your cum, babes.”

As I walked over, she sucked my rock-hard cock, and when I was about to cum, she pulled my cock out of her mouth, and Cat said, “You dirty cunt babes, you loved watching me be a slut tonight, didn’t you?"

I told Cat I fucking loved it.

“What about when I was the slag’s slut, did you like seeing her sit on my face?.”

I replied, “I fucking loved watching you be a complete whore tonight, Cat. Go on, make me cum, you dirty bitch.”

Cat moaned out loud. She took my cock out of her mouth and wanked my cock.

“Come on, babes, cover my face in your cum, I am going to get the slag to lick it off me.”

Almost instantly, I covered Cat’s face, mouth, and tits with my cum.

Cat ordered the slag to come and lick my cum off her tits and face. They kissed again, and this time, it was incredibly passionate.

Cat then told her, “Come on, slag, swallow his cum off my tits, you’ll never get to make my man cum, but you can lick his cum off my tits.” They kissed again, and my cum was now all over both their faces and in their mouths. The slag licked and sucked Cat’s tits.

Cat moaned in pleasure as she enjoyed the slag licking her nipples and cleaning up every last drop of my cum from Cat’s tits and face, especially sucking Cat’s lips as that was their last embrace.

That’s when Cat turned round and told the slag, “It’s time for you to go, but I want your cunt again and soon.”

“You can have it anytime you want, my little slut,” replied the slag.

The slag got up, wrote down her number on paper, and left.

As Cat relaxed in bed, wholly fucked and used like a dirty whore, her pussy lips swollen and her pussy gaping wide from the giant cocks that had used her all night, we decided we should head for a shower. After the shower, we jumped in the hot tub to relax. After about ten minutes, my cock was rock hard again, just remembering how filthy my lady had been.

Cat reached out and grabbed my cock and started to wank me. She straddled me, and my cock sank into her with ease. Her pussy was stretched and loose, but she still clenched her pussy and it gripped my cock tightly.

As we kissed, we both moaned into each other's mouths. "Fuck, I’m cumming already, babes, oh god, I love your cock in my cunt, babes,” Cat said.

Cat then leaned back. I could now see her amazing tits as she sank down hard on my cock, looking directly at me. “Fuck, babes, I loved being a whore for you tonight, but nothing beats knowing my cunt makes you rock hard. I love making you cum, Please fill my cunt with your cum." Cat said

Cat kept constant eye contact with me while she told me. “Please fill my cunt with your cum, please fill me with it.”

I couldn’t hold on any longer, and I exploded inside her.

Cat then said, "Oh fuck, babes, I can feel your cum shooting inside me, and your cock is still throbbing inside me. Aw, babes, I love you.”

And for one last time that night, Cat’s pussy gripped a cock for dear life, and she drained every single drop of my cum deep into her cunt. She collapsed onto me, and we held each other until my cock went soft and fell out of her cunt, and I felt a mix of our cum dribble out of her well-used cunt.

Published 
Written by slutshubby75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments