Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Planting The Seed

"A husband's dare goes too far..."

111
20 Comments 20
10.9k Views 10.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"For a hot lady friend, who is an Ashleigh wanna be. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

It was a lovely spring day. The birds were making nests; the sky was clear; the sun was shining brightly; the trees were leafing and the market was crashing, down eight percent. 

I was beyond excited. Most people aren't happy about the stock market taking a big dip, but I'd had some insight into our industry that I parlayed into shorting several competitors' stock. I was making a killing today, enough to retire at forty-five if I wanted.

After the market closed and I had locked in my profits, I called Ashleigh, my wife, and told her about our windfall. She was almost as excited. She didn't understand the stock market, but she knew I did, and if I was excited, she absolutely knew it was something big.

When I pulled into the driveway, she bounded out and gave me a big welcoming hug and kiss before I even made it to the door. I sat her down and explained exactly what my actions meant.

"Let's celebrate!" she said excitedly.

"How about you and I go to Miami for a week?"

"What…? What about the girls?"

"I'll ask my mom to spend the week with them. Besides, they're fourteen and seventeen, nearly self-sufficient."

"Why Miami?"

"South beach, it's warmer. Spring break is over, but summer isn't here yet. I bet we can get a great bargain on a suite or, fuck it, the penthouse."

"I love that idea. I've always wanted to go there. Let's do it."

That night while we were recovering from an inspired sexual bout, "Ashleigh, have you ever thought about being with someone else?"

"What? No, of course not. Why are you asking?"

"I don't know. We've been married almost eighteen years. Maybe you're getting a little tired of the same old thing. I've seen you check out other guys and was just wondering... That's all."

"No, I love you. I don't want another guy. It's taken me too long to train you," she laughed.

"No, I'm not saying leave me. I mean just being with another guy."

"Being? You mean having sex with another man?"

"Well..., yes."

"No, I would never cheat on you. I love you too much. You're a good husband, a great father and provider. Why would I do that?”

"What if I asked? It wouldn't be cheating."

"Wait...what? Asked? No, I couldn't... I wouldn't!"

"Okay, I thought I would check to see."

The next day, I made a reservation at the Acqualina Resort for the week of April 15th. I thought the significance of "Tax Day" was serendipity speaking. 

I had never paid $3500 a night for a room before, but "what the hell", we were multi-millionaires.

Everything was ready: Mom was at the house with our daughters; our reservations were set; the plane was leaving DFW on time for the three-hour flight to Miami. 

As we settled into our first-class seats, Ashleigh squeezed my hand then leaned in and kissed me, saying, "Thank you for being a smart, thoughtful and loving husband. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Babe."

The flight was uneventful. We had some great first-class service and several cocktails, so we were feeling pretty mellow when we landed. I had arranged for a limo to pick us up and deliver us to the resort.

Once there, we got checked in and escorted to our suite. It had a view of the Atlantic with a balcony, a sitting area, kitchen, breakfast area, and a King size bed. The package I purchased had spa and sauna treatments, personal shopping escort, scuba lessons and a boat ride offshore.

Once we unpacked, I called the front desk to get our escort for a little shopping. I wanted Ashleigh to get a couple new bikinis and lounging wear. I had her try on several and it seemed that the less fabric, the more it cost, but cost was no object.

We returned to the resort and got dressed for dinner. Deciding to be adventurous, we picked the Ke-uH Japanese fusion experience. As we were sipping our second cocktail, I noticed that Ashleigh's eyes were moving slowly from left to right because she wasn't aware of anything I was saying as I explained tomorrow's activities.

I was curious what she had seen that had diverted her attention. After a subtle glance over my shoulder, I saw what it was, rather… who it was, that had caught her eye. It was a tall, good-looking man sitting at the bar. 

Later, Ashleigh's eyes once again locked on to something, it was this tall hunk again. This time he was heading to the restroom. This was an opportunity I couldn't let pass. 

"Ashleigh, I need to hit the restroom to get rid of a couple of these drinks. I'll be right back."

"Sure, Honey. I'll nibble on this sushi."

You know you are staying at an upscale resort when they have restroom attendants. I entered just behind the tall stranger and we both headed for a urinal. Keeping the mandatory male spacing of one urinal, I heard him let out an "Ahhh...".

Sensing an opening, I said, "Yes, this is the pause that refreshes."

"Yeah, that's for sure. It was a long flight," he replied.

"Really? Where from?"

"Minneapolis"

"I bet. You're not a small man to be stuffed in the compact seats the airlines provide nowadays."

This stranger was about six foot five almost a foot taller than me and with those broad shoulders looked muscular under that dress shirt. His sandy mane was slicked back with gel and parted on the left side. He looked to be maybe early thirties. I didn't see a ring on his left hand.

"Yeah, you can say that again. It's all about the profits. My dad remembers when flying was a pleasant experience with crystal wear and champagne."

We shook off our last few drops of piss and headed for the washbasins. The attendant handed each of us a hand towel.

Continuing, I asked, "How long are you here for?"

"A three-day conference. You?"

"We're here a week."

As we finished drying our hands, I offered mine. "Jim."

"Brenden..., maybe I will see you around the resort. I usually hit the gym at some point while I'm here."

"Oh, so you've stayed here before?"

"A few times, when the company pays for it," he said with a chuckle.

"All right, have a good stay, Brenden."

"You, too, Jim."

I headed back to Ashleigh and Brenden took his perch at the bar.

Once back at our table, our meals had arrived. 

As Ashleigh and I continued our meal, I noticed that she kept glancing over in his direction. When our waiter made another appearance to refill our cocktails, I asked her to bring me the drink that the tall gentleman at the bar was drinking.

When she came back with three drinks, Ashleigh asked, "Whose drink is that?"

"That guy's." I pointed to Brenden. "His name is Brenden and he flew in from Minneapolis for a business conference. I dare you to take this drink over to him."

Ashleigh likes a good dare sometimes, and when she's been drinking, well..., let's say she usually goes for it.

"Why don't you see if you can pick him up? I bet you can't."

My Ashleigh is a beautiful woman and a MILF, for sure. Her 34DD tits are the first thing most men notice about her, but she has a sexy smile with expressive, puppy-dog, brown eyes. Her ass is nice and tight from her jogging and pilates. 

I made her wear the lounging dress that we'd purchased in the afternoon. It was white satin and came mid-calf, but it had a slit up the side to her hip showing off her lovely, firm left leg. To top that off, I had insisted that she go braless for dinner. I'm sure I saw her nipples harden as her satin covering tented under her unrestrained breasts.

"Honey, I couldn't do that."

"Why?... You afraid?"

"No, it's just that..."

"Oooh, you've lost your knack!"

I knew that would get Ashleigh riled up. She doesn't like to be called out about something she knows she can do.

"All right, if that's what you want, I'll show you that I've still got it."

Ashleigh harshly grabbed the drink, spilling a bit over the edge of the glass. I watched as she strode defiantly toward Brenden and plopped the drink down in front of him.

The bar was close enough that I could hear most of their conversation.

"Well, hello there," Brenden quipped.

"I bought you a drink."

"I can see that. That was very thoughtful of you, but I'm more interested in the carrier than the drink." His eyes were ogling her tits.

Ashleigh leaned forward to let him look down the top of her dress. He stood and introduced himself.

"I'm Brenden... and you are?"

"Ashleigh..., Ashleigh"

He towered over her. She only weighs 110 pounds and stands five foot four. He was over a foot taller and about twice as wide. I saw her eyes widen as she fluffed her chest out like a bird to display her best asset more prominently if that was needed. I'm sure he could look directly down her dress to see her nipples harden even more.

"Well, Ashleigh, it is definitely my pleasure to meet you. Yes, my pleasure, indeed. So, what brings you over to this neck of the woods?"

"My husband dared me to come over and pick you up." She looked in my direction.

Brenden followed her eyes to our table. "Oh, really.... Ahhh, Jim. He seems like a nice guy."

I gave a slight wave then motioned for him to come over to our table for four. He grabbed his drinks, and they traveled the short distance back.

Ashleigh took her place opposite my seating and Brenden sat next to her left side.

We began a conversation, and it didn't take long for my dare to become the topic of discussion.

"So, why did you dare your wife to pick me up?"

"Well, I'd noticed that she kept looking your way so there must be something about you that sparked an interest."

Brenden looked at Ashleigh and she blushed at my comment and kicked me under the table. I saw his right-hand rest on her left knee and then gave it a pat, but he didn't remove it. Ashleigh blushed even more.

Bubble_D1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bubble_D1

"What do you think about all this, Ashleigh?" Brenden asked.

If possible, she blushed even more to a deep rosé color. 

"Ugggh, I... ugh... like having you here with us. You're nice eye candy."

His hand began to stroke her leg and inched ever upward toward the "promised land". Ashleigh took a big gulp of her Manhattan. Her legs parted to an unladylike distance.

Wiping her brow with her napkin, "Is it hot in here?" she queried.

"Yes, I think it is a little warm, too. It must be all the diners. I know it will be cooler in our suite. We can sit on the balcony and get a cool, ocean breeze while enjoying these drinks and the view," I confirmed her observation.

We all walked to the elevator and Brenden put his hand around her waist. Ashleigh glanced in my direction.

"Brenden, that's a good idea. We wouldn't want Ashleigh to fall. She has had a few drinks that could affect her equilibrium."

He pulled her tighter to his side and his hand slipped down cupping her butt cheek. She jerked a little but didn't move it. Her eyes looked up at this handsome, tall, hunk with pure lust.

Once we arrived at our suite, we all headed for the balcony. It was much cooler with a soft ocean breeze and a freshness in the air that you don't get in Dallas. Brenden and Ashleigh sat next to each other while I sat across from them. Brenden began stroking her leg again. This time lightly going up and down her inner thigh. Ashleigh squirmed a little and opened them wider while staring at me.

I smiled back at her.

"Jim, how far are we going with this?" Brenden inquired.

"I don't know. I think that's Ashleigh's decision... Isn't it, Honey?"

"I don't know. What do you want?"

"Honey, I know what Brenden wants, and I think I know what you want, too. Is it my permission that you're looking for?"

"Fuck, I don't know."

Just then, Brenden leaned over and began nibbling on her neck. He had guessed correctly. Her neck is very sensitive and it’s like lighting a fuse to a ton of dynamite. I saw goosebumps swell on her arms and legs. She was making a wet spot on her white satin dress.

"Let's go inside and see what develops."

Brenden picked her up in his arms like she weighed nothing. I saw his huge biceps bulge. She squeezed them. Her nipples responded. Ashleigh melted into his arms. He looked like the "Hulk" in a dress shirt about to rip out of it. I sat in the chair next to the bed.

Brenden gently stood Ashleigh in front of me and slipped one strap of her dress off her shoulder. He kissed her neck and shoulder. I nodded in affirmation. He slipped the other strap off and kissed that shoulder, as well.

Ashleigh just stared at me. I wondered what she was thinking and if she'd chicken out.

His large hands lightly rubbed her neck and shoulders several times as his fingers stretched out toward her tits. Ashleigh moaned, "Mmmm, that feels so good."

Brenden's hand pushed her dress to the waist exposing her lovely breasts. His eyes peered downward saying, "Ashleigh, you do have a nice rack," as his hands were filled with her flesh.

Ashleigh stared directly at me, "Jim, are you going to say something?"

"You look radiant."

Brenden slid his hands down the contours of her torso and kept pushing her dress toward the breakpoint of her hips. It fell to the floor. She was naked in front of me except for that thong we'd purchased in the afternoon. It was soaked.

His hands roamed over her softness caressing every inch of her, feeling the skin that only I had access to for the last eighteen years. He slipped two fingers into that thong. I could see that he began rubbing her sweet spot. She pressed her back into his chest as her arms fell to her side and wrapped around his butt. My cock was as fucking hard as a calculus test. 

Brenden pulled his fingers from her thong and licked them. 

"I haven't tasted pussy this sweet in a while." He removed the last of her fabric covering. 

Ashleigh stood in front of me, naked, her shaven pussy glistening with her desire to be fucked like never before. Her face had a questioning look on it. 

I saw her lips quiver as she murmured, "Jim....?"

"Yes," was all I said.

She turned to Brenden and began unbuttoning his shirt. It didn't take but a few seconds to realize that he pumped iron. She positioned Brenden so I could see them both and looked at me. A coy smile raced across her lips as her hands slid over the surface of his chest and squeezed his biceps, which looked about the size of my thigh. He had a gnarled tree branch tattoo that started at his clavicle and spread over his shoulder to his bicep. She began to kiss his chest and lick his nipples. She pressed her face to his chest to feel its warmth. His massive arms wrapped around her like a python's grip as her hand slipped into his slacks.

"Oh my!" she whispered.

She unbuckled his belt and slacks pulling them down quickly like a kid ripping open a Christmas present. His cock had his boxers tented. Not only was he ten inches taller than me, but he was also a good six inches bigger down there. His cock was impressive.

Ashleigh pulled his boxers off and simply held his cock in her hand, first one hand… then the other…, then with both hands. It was like she couldn't believe it was so much meat. It did look about the thickness of a summer sausage. Her fingers couldn't stop sliding over its surface. She couldn't even wrap her fingers completely around its girth. She stroked it sensuously, lovingly, shamelessly.

I saw a string of pussy lubricant dangling from her wanton cunt like a spider on a single web strand.

"It's so hot. This is so hot," she squealed.

He looked at me, saying, "Jim, are you sure about this. After all, she is your wife."

"Give me five dollars!"

"What?"

"Did I stutter? I said, 'Give me five dollars!'"

Brenden got his wallet and gave me a fiver.

"Don't treat her like my wife;... treat her like what she is... a "$5-whore". I don't own her. You do... now!"

His whole demeanor changed: the look on his face, his posture, everything. Brenden grabbed a handful of her hair and then pulled her lips to his mouth. His tongue dove down her throat as he began to manhandle her. Ashleigh responded by flinging her arms around his torso and hanging on for dear life.

He picked her up and tossed her on the bed face-first with her ass in the air. His left hand pushed her face deep into the bedding while his right hand slapped her ass hard then he spread her cheeks and began licking and sucking her rosebud. Ashleigh nearly sprang to the ceiling like a startled cat.

She moaned, "Oh, yes, yes, yes."

His fingers burrowed deep into her pussy and his thumb circled her clit while his tongue continued to violate her virgin orifice.

When she began to hump his fingers, Brenden flipped her over and spread her leg, saying, "Are you ready for the best fucking of your life?"

"Yes, Brenden. Fuck me. Fuck me good!" Ashleigh looked my way and mouthed the words, "I'm sorry."

He began rubbing the head of his cock up and down her drooling slit until it glistened like a shiny new penny. She wrapped her legs around his thick waist as he plunged that massive cock into her dripping pussy. He wasn't gentle. He didn't make love to her; he FUCKED her. 

"Do you like that, bitch?"

"Yes, Brenden, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He slammed into her wetness over… and over… and over… again… and again. My wife clawed at his massive back leaving nail marks. That just excited him to be more forceful. She clung onto him like an octopus to a tuna.

He picked her up and began lifting and dropping her onto his cock. She began helping by slamming herself onto it like she was fucking possessed. It looked like she wanted his cock to pop the top of her head off.

Brenden looked in my direction, I had my cock out but was afraid to touch it because I'd cum instantaneously.

"Jim, do you like watching your wife get fucked for once in her life?"

"Yes, it's amazing seeing her enjoy what you're doing to her. I wish I could treat her that way, but I love her too much."

When Ashleigh's first orgasm hit, Brenden had to throw her on the bed. Her legs shook and her whole body convulsed for thirty or forty seconds. It looked like electroshock therapy.

When it had subsided, he stood next to the bed, "Do you like my cock, bitch?"

"I love your cock, Brenden, yes, I love it."

"Show me."

Ashleigh took it with both hands and began sucking and licking it like it was ambrosia. She sucked his nuts and stroked his cock. He moved his rosebud over her mouth and she even licked and sucked that. Something that I'd never experienced. She was a wild animal.

They continued fucking in every position imaginable. He shot a huge load on her face and used his cock to feed her his cum. She lapped it up like a dog licking the last of the ice cream from a bowl.

He slapped her ass hard several times and it reddened just before he made her scream by plunging his saliva-covered cock deep into her virgin recesses. Seeing her petite frame impaled by his huge cock made her look like a rag doll being tossed by a commercial dryer. He flipped her from one side to the other again and again.

Suddenly, he pulled out and walked to the chair I was sitting in then came all over my hard, small cock. It made me cum.

"Jim, this was fun. Maybe we can do this again sometime before I leave."

Brenden dressed and left us both covered in his cum.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments