Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paybacks Are A Bitch! Chapter 5

""Angel's" first trip to the VIP Room was a smashing success!"

35
21 Comments 21
5.9k Views 5.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words

It would be another couple of songs before Angel came back out on stage, and Michael busied himself by watching another of the girls dance. She was good enough and he gave her a tip just because she tried, but his mind was on the girl coming up next. 

Finally, the DJ announced Angel coming back to the stage, and when she burst out of the curtain waving to the guys, there was a roar from the crowd that no one could mistake. Angel–Honey–had completely won the hearts of the men there!

Angel's second set was everything her first set was. Michael did indeed move to the meat rack to watch Angel up close and she made sure to play to him as well as the other men. 

She remembered what he had told her about being genuine and honest and she was–she showed each and every man there that she was enjoying this just as much as they were. 

And the men responded even bigger this time–Angel had a hard time keeping up with everyone who wanted to tip her! She gave them all her best show though, so no one could say they were cheated or ripped off.

Angel got even hotter and more turned on this second set, knowing that these men were getting horny just watching her. That exhibitionist streak had grown a lot bigger now! 

At the start of her shift, she had been terrified–trembling and almost nauseous at the thought of taking her clothes off for money. 

But now, halfway through her first shift, she was loving it! She loved playing to the audience and she loved their responses to her. She was a natural and a born showgirl.

Far sooner than she would have liked, her time on stage was done. She collected up the many bills that littered the stage floor as well as the ones that had made her g-string strain its ties. She made quite the haul from this second set, and she was amazed at the generosity of the men. 

She quickly got dressed and went back out onto the floor and to Michael. "You did stay! I'm so glad!" she said, coming up to him.

"Of course I did, Angel... I wouldn't run out on you after you made such a sweet deal!" he said with a charming smile.

She took his hand and led him across the room and into the hallway to the VIP rooms. They walked past Tommy, one of the club's brawny bouncers and bodyguards for the girls. "Which room is free, Tommy?" she asked.

"You can use room two," he said, pointing to the room right next to his station. Being the new girl and her first time in the VIP area, he wanted to be close at hand in case he was needed.

They went inside and she shut the door behind them. There was no lock on the door, just in case of emergency, but Tommy would see they weren't disturbed.

She knew that what she was doing was wrong. Charles would be extremely upset to learn of her working at the strip joint, much less taking men back to the VIP Room to have sex with them! 

But she didn't have a lot of choice, she wasn't looking forward to her husband lying in a hospital room recuperating from a visit by Mr. Sarantos's boys. So she had agreed to take the job at the Pussy Cat Club. 

Still, she couldn't shake the taboo thrill that dampened her pussy now that they were here alone together. He was taller than her, even with her heels, straight-backed, and in pretty good shape for a desk jockey. 

He was older than her as well, she guessed around forty-two or so. He was smiling, clearly pleased with what he saw when he bent to kiss her cheek, and he commented that she was even more lovely here now than the lighting in the main bar or stage portrayed her as.

Angel felt his eyes surveying her, scanning her body to put in his memory bank. She stood there her stomach full of butterflies, knowing that in moments this man would be stripping her naked and doing whatever he pleased with her. 

The thought of Michael, charming as he was, taking her and using her for his own pleasure made her wetter than she had been in a while and she wasn't sure if she should be so excited. 

She felt exhilarated and ashamed at the same time, incredibly turned-on, yet also scared to death. It was a very interesting dichotomy!

She didn't have to analyze her emotions for long. He had come there for a reason and wanted to get to it. Almost as soon as the door closed, Michael pushed her back against the wall and pinned her there with his body. He took her hands and moved them down to her sides and held them there as he moved in to kiss her. 

Angel moaned into his mouth as she melted at his kiss. Michael was a very good kisser and with the fires of her passion already fanned and roaring from her dancing on stage, she found her defenses crumbling. 

To insure her cooperation, he moved a leg between hers and pressed it against her wet pussy. Angel began grinding and humping his leg slowly and rhythmically moving up and down on it as they continued to kiss. 

She could feel her nipples harden until they hurt and she knew that she had to have him. Now it was her need that had to be sated and her lusts that needed to be satisfied.

"Leave those hands at your sides, slut!" he said with a playful grin. Angel bit her lip, nodding yes. He began unclipping the fasteners that held her costume together. 

With each one that fell away, Angel let out a little gasp. After the third clip, he was below her bustline, and three more brought him to the last one at the bottom of the bridal teddy. 

When the final clip was unfastened, he stood up from his crouched position and slowly opened the front of the teddy revealing in good light what had previously only seen in the dim light of the bar.

Angel stood there trembling as he took stock of her now naked before him. "My God, you are beautiful. You sure picked a good name Angel," he said breathlessly.

He stepped closer again, this time though homing in on her generous tits and the delectable nipples just begging to be chewed on. 

But to get her primed and ready to play, he also slipped a hand between her legs and giving them a little slap to make her spread them a bit more. Then he began rubbing her already wet pussy through her thin, barely-there panties. And Angel reacted immediately.

"Ohhh, God! Ohhh, Michael!" she moaned as she put her head back against the wall. Her fingers curled and she scratched at the wall with her fingernails as he rubbed her pussy hard.

"Please Michael, please... go inside," she moaned softly. Michael's hand slipped under the waistband of her panties and his fingers dipped into the warm, wet tunnel and slid deep into her hungry hole. 

Immediately after she felt his long, thick fingers squirming around in her hot humid depths, Angle could no longer control herself. Any remaining inhibitions or defenses she may have had then collapsed and she gave herself over to what her body craved. 

Her hands reached up and grabbed his head pulling it from her tits and up to her mouth. She kissed him hard and deep and with everything she had. One hand slid down to his pants and urgently began pulling on them trying, one-handed, to undress him. 

Giving up after a couple of panicky moments, she turned to rubbing the bulge in the front of his pants. 

She could feel his cock hard and erect under his pants and she moaned at the thought that this hard, thick shaft of man-meat could soon be plowing its way into her hungry pussy. Her pussy was drooling at the idea as well, and as she pulled away for a breath of air, she moaned her want.

"Michael, I need you... I need you to fuck me. Please, Michael, fuck me now!"

Michael took a small step back. "Why don't you let me take care of this," he said, referring to her trouble with his pants. Angel went over to the old worn twin bed set against the wall and sat down on the edge of the bed, keeping her eyes on him as he undressed. 

She was anxious to see what he would unveil when he dropped his pants–judging by what she had felt of him, he was sure to please!

As Michael's pants hit the floor, Angel's gasp could be heard throughout the room even over the background of the club music.

"Oh, Michael!" she exclaimed. 

And she wasn't just play-acting for his ego's benefit. She was truly impressed with what he had for her. While he wasn't as big as her boss Mr. Sarantos, Michael was no slouch either, sporting a nice, thick eight-inch cock, hard and stiff and ready to play.

"Michael, baby, bring your friend over and introduce us!" Angel said. 

As he walked over to her, his cock bobbed as if it was walking along with him. Angel bit her red-painted fingernail coquettishly as he came closer. 

"Ooh, Michael, I want this inside me right now! Hurry, I can't wait to feel this big, fat cock deep in my wet, tight pussy!" she said as she grabbed his cock and began stroking it. 

Angel couldn't believe those words were coming from her mouth. As Honey, she rarely cussed or used foul language ever. 

But as Angel, she could let her inner slut out and feel free to talk and act like women she would see on the porn movies that she and Charles occasionally watched when they were feeling amorous. 

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

She knew how those girls excited Charles and so she figured they would excite Michael and other men as well. Men seemed to go for their slutty, whorish behavior, and the dirty talk they used. 

"You really are a dirty little slut aren't you, Angel!" he said, as she stroked and tugged at his eager cock.

"You have no idea, baby! Yeah, I am a dirty girl...a dirty girl who likes to have fun. Wanna have some fun with me?" she asked.

"Up on the bed then dirty girl, and we'll see what kind of fun we can come up with!"

Angel giggled, "Looks to me like the fun is already up!" she said, glancing down at his hard cock.

"So what'll it be, darlin'? Heads or tails?" he asked. Angel rolled onto her stomach in reply and looked back at him with a mischievous grin.

"Tails it is then!" Michael spread her legs and moved forward. "Now normally I like to spend a few minutes enjoying an 'appetizer', but we are on a time constraint here and I know you need to get back to the stage soon. 

"Besides, something tells me that tight little pussy doesn't need much in the way of preparation for me!" he said, thrusting his fingers into her pussy once more.

"Ohh, Michael, please, baby, just fuck me! I'm plenty wet and ready for that wonderful cock! Please give it to me, pleease!" she whimpered.

Michael grabbed a big handful of her ass cheeks in each hand and pulled them apart wide. He looked down and saw her tight asshole stretched nearly into a horizontal slit and below that her wet, open, dripping pink pussy.

He moved his hips to get the tip of his cock pointed at that pink hole and eased it forward, just enough for her to feel it knocking at her portal.

"Please, Michael, don't tease me, baby! Shove that sweet cock into me deep! I want it all, I want all of that hot, thick cock!" Angel pleaded.

And so, with one firm full thrust, he buried the whole length of his cock into her slick pussy, watching for her reaction which was instantaneous and unquestionable.

"OHHHFUUCKMICHAEL!" she screamed out, tossing her head back and grabbing the edge of the mattress to hang on.

Michael went right to work following his initial thrust with a drawback so far he completely exited her pussy, then thrust forward again just as deep and just as hard. 

Again she reacted similarly and he began pistoning in and out of her pussy like he was drilling for oil, pulling back just far enough to leave the head inside and then shoving fully back into her. 

He moved rapidly with no pause between thrusts, never letting her have even a moment to recover or process the signals overloading her dazed mind.

To add to her delirium, he gave her ass cheeks a couple good swats, enjoying the moan that they produced in her. He would have continued and wanted to, but he knew that she would have to get back on stage in a few minutes and a rosy red ass might not be the look she was going after! 

So after he got a few swats in, he instead turned to grabbing her tit with one hand, digging his fingers into the soft creamy flesh and pinching and pulling on her nipple. His other hand wrapped in her hair and held her head pulled back allowing him access to her tit.

Angel moaned and whimpered and whined as his work on her slowly drove her deeper into her lust. She writhed and squirmed under him clawing at the bed trying to find something solid to hang onto as her world spun wildly out of control. 

"Michael, baby, I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! Please, baby, please make me cum, please!" she cried out suddenly. 

And she wasn't kidding either–it had been so long since her Charles had made her feel this way that it snuck up on her before she realized it. And now she was not going to be able to control it!

Her announcement pleased him. He knew by the way she said it and the way she was behaving that her pleas were genuine and knowing that he was able to make a "pro"– even a beginner like Angel – feel such intense arousal, was a feather in his cap as far as he was concerned!

He too was nearing the point of no return. He hadn't seen anyone in the club lately that was as hot and sexy as Angel and she had gotten to him just as much as he had her. 

But he wanted her to cum first and make sure she had enjoyed herself. He was nothing if not a gentleman. So he struggled to hold himself back until she had had her orgasm.

That event was forthcoming too. About a minute after she announced her impending fall, it happened. 

"Oh, Michael! Oh, OHHMIIICHAAAEL!" she screamed out as her pussy gushed a torrent of sweet juice back at him. 

Angel snatched a pillow and pulled it to her to plunge her face into, allowing her to scream as loud as she wanted without arousing alarm. 

Michael kept his same pace and power even through her orgasm which made it bigger and more intense for her but it also brought him those last few steps to the edge of his own.

"I'm cumming Angel! I'm gonna cum now!" he warned her. "Where do you want it, baby?"

Since he had put on a rubber before he began fucking her and she had been on the pill for years she knew exactly where she wanted it. 

"Cum inside me Michael! Please baby I want to feel you cum inside me. Fill my pussy with your hot cum! Give me your cum please!" she said. 

She turned over to face him wanting to watch him cum in her. She pulled him down and held on tightly as she felt his cock swell even bigger, then the first spurts erupted inside her. She felt the condom expand and press harder against her walls and her fingernails dug into his shoulder a bit as she clung to him.

Michael groaned and grunted as he emptied his full balls of their load and filled the condom. When he finally was completely spent he pulled out and lay down next to the panting sweaty Angel. He took her in his arms and held her for a few moments until they had both recovered enough to get up.

While both Michael and Angel wished they had more time to cuddle and enjoy each other, he knew she would have to get back on stage soon. 

As they were dressing Michael asked the inevitable question. "We never really settled on a price for the VIP Room. How much do I owe you?"

"Gee Michael, I never really thought about it, to be honest. I wasn't expecting to have someone on my first day. You have been here before–what do the other girls usually charge?" Angel said blushing a bit at her mistake.

"Well, I think the average is $50 for a blowjob and $100 for what we did. For other kinks, it goes up from there. How does that sound?"

"That seems fair if that is the regular rate," she said.

"Well that is the 'regular rate', but that wasn't a regular fuck! Here's $150 for giving me such a good time!" he said pressing the money into her hand. "Now I expect to see you again the next time I come in...and maybe we can pick up where we left off then!" he said.

"Only if you promise me it will be soon, honey!" she said and she pulled him to her to give him a thank-you kiss then walked him out and through the bar to say goodbye to him.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

Such was the way things went for several months. Honey was the dutiful housewife while Angel, her stripper persona, worked at Mr. Sarantos club. 

Charles was so busy trying to keep the landscaping business running, he barely paid any attention to what Honey was up to during the day–so long as she was home when he got home, he was a happy guy. 

Which worked well for Honey too. She was glad there wasn't a lot of questions or concerns about her daily routine. She had enough time to do her regular chores and keep the house clean and still make both her and Mr. Sarantos a nice chunk of change.

Michael did come by the club just as he had promised to see her a number of times over the next several months and she gained a few other devoted men friends as well. 

Even Mr. Sarantos wanted a repeat visit with her a couple of times "just to check on his investment" he said! Of course, he never had to pay like the other men but in fairness to her, he did knock off an appropriate amount from what she and Charles owed each time he and Honey had a "meeting".

Yes, Angel's work at the Pussy Cat Club was wearing down the $25,000 they owed him considerably. With the regular payment Honey and Charles made plus the double payment she was able to make out of Angel's pay, the payment plan was on an accelerated schedule. 

Which made Mr. Sarantos happy as well. And a nice little side benefit was that Honey was getting all the sex she had been missing since the times had gotten tough for them. 

Charles had noticed Honey's new joy and zest for life, but he was just happy to see his wife in a good mood again–he didn't really care why or how! Things were good again for the Davidson household.

However, life rarely allows anything good to last for too long and so it was too with Honey and Angel. 
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments