Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband Gave Me A One Week Hall-Pass For My Trip To Las Vegas (Part Four)

"I was the ultimate hot-wife, soccer mom slut, and fuck bunny as I continued to make the most of my hall-pass."

90
19 Comments 19
24.7k Views 24.7k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you haven’t read Parts 1-3 of this series, I’d suggest you read those first. This series chronicles Sue's wild week of sex in Las Vegas, compliments of her husband Ben's hall-pass. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Every wife's fantasy come true. Every husband's fantasy come true. Hope you enjoy this hot-wife/milf series of stories."

My adventure moved along as I prepared for my rendezvous with John at the hotel bar. I had arrived in Las Vegas on Sunday, and it was only Tuesday night. A lot had happened in only two days.

I smiled to myself as I thought about fucking Ed and Brian on Sunday night, and through the night, until Monday morning.

I still couldn’t believe I had gone topless at the pool with my neighbors from home, Tom and Mike. I was sure they hadn't told their wives they saw my naked tits.

My ‘adult fun’ adventure with Tom, approved by my husband, Ben, was risky behavior. Tom’s wife, Jen, is a good friend and she would be furious, disgusted, and angry if she knew Tom and I had engaged in oral sex.

My fuck session with Craig was spontaneous on Tuesday morning after breakfast. Fucking Craig while we FaceTimed Ben, was very naughty.

Flirting with nineteen-year-old Jake, at the topless pool, was confusing. I knew I shouldn’t have been thinking about fucking a teenager. For fuck’s sake, his mom is my age. Doesn’t every teenage boy want to fuck a sexy MILF? Only time would tell.

———————-

It was time to meet up with John at the bar. Linda and I got dressed and headed down to the bar at 9:00 PM. She had already chastised me about flirting with Jake, and said I should stick with adult men, not teenagers. I agreed.

Both of us wore very short, low-cut, revealing dresses with our boobs clearly on display. We were in Las Vegas, after all, where adults go to play. And, we are both sexy sluts.

The bar was crowded, but I quickly spotted John. We went up to him as his eyes scanned our bodies. Guys can’t help themselves. John hugged me, said hello to Linda, and then introduced us to his three gambling buddies. Phil, Kent and Mark were all smiles as they checked us out.

I expected John to be alone, but since he was in Las Vegas with his friends, it made sense that they joined him at the bar. I had to wonder if John had shared my hall-pass story with them.

We all flirted nonstop. The bar was crowded, so the guys could easily justify why they kept rubbing against our boobs. I playfully grabbed John’s cock when I was pressed up against him. He flinched, but then understood what was happening, and relaxed. He leaned over and kissed me as his hands fondled my tits. I could see that Phil saw what was going on.

Linda was clearly enjoying herself, and actually took the lead when she suggested we all go back to our suite to relax. The guys quickly agreed.

As we walked to the elevator I whispered to Linda, “Are you thinking the two of us will service the four guys? I’m fine with that if you are. Let’s just make sure we are on the same page.”

Linda smiled, squeezed my hand, and said, “Why not? They are all good-looking. I’m horny and ready to go.”

We went through our door as the guys all whistled in appreciation at the size and opulence of our suite. They shared a two-bedroom standard room.

We sat on our couch. Linda sat with Kent and Mark on one couch, with me sitting with John and Phil on the other couch. We were both sandwiched between two guys.

John got up to get drinks. There was some tension in the air, with all of us unsure where the night would lead.

Phil broke the ice and said, “Sue, you are even cuter than John described. He told us you have two kids and are a stay-at-home soccer mom. He also told us your husband gave you a hall-pass to explore your sexuality. Is that right?”

I sipped my wine, and answered, “That’s all true. I’m a work-in-progress. I have been fucked a few times since I arrived two days ago. I’m open to new experiences.”

I continued, “Linda is divorced, and I have lived vicariously listening to her tales of debauchery. I never in a million years thought I could experience the thrill of being a slut. My husband opened the door with my hall-pass. So, here I am with four studs, thinking about an orgy.”

The guys all looked at each other in disbelief, trying to comprehend what they heard me say.

I stood up, let my dress fall to the floor, and stood there topless, wearing only a tiny thong. I rubbed my tits and sat back down on the couch between John and Phil.

John immediately fondled my naked tits as I felt Phil’s hand slip under my thong to rub my pussy. I sat back and let them explore my body. John sucked on my erect nipples as Phil removed my thong. Phil got off the couch, spread my legs apart and went to work licking my wet cunt.

I looked over and saw that Linda was naked, and was sucking Kent’s hard cock. Kent and Mark were also naked. Mark was getting ready to insert his hard cock into Linda’s pussy.

Phil took off his clothes, and I had my first look at his massive cock - long and thick. I waited anxiously for his cock to penetrate my wet pussy. As I sat back on the couch, Phil lifted my legs to get clear access to my cunt. He slowly pushed his massive cock inside me, inch by inch, until he was all in. I’d never felt anything like this before. He slowly eased his cock out, and then quickly thrust it all the way back in.

As Phil fucked me good and hard, John sat back and watched. John looked at me and said, “Sue, now you know why Phil’s nickname is ‘Bull’." John was also naked, and he positioned himself so his hard cock was in my face. I opened my mouth, and he slowly inserted his hard prick between my lips.

I felt like an actress in a porn movie. I wished Ben could see me now.

John pulled his cock out of my mouth, just as Phil delivered a massive load of creamy cum into my cunt. Phil pulled his cock out of my pussy, and John positioned himself to take sloppy seconds.

I barely felt John’s cock slide inside me. My pussy was definitely stretched out by Phil’s huge cock. John pumped away as I matched his rhythm. He was a good fuck, but nothing could match a hard fuck with Phil.

I was so shocked by Phil’s massive cock, that I didn’t experience an orgasm with him. All I thought about, as he fucked me, was the size of his cock. But, as I fucked John, I felt a surge of adrenaline flow through me. I experienced a very satisfying orgasm as John dumped his load of cum into my pussy.

John pulled his cock out of my pussy and sat down on the couch. I sat up and felt very comfortable with two naked studs sitting next to me.

I looked over and saw Linda sitting on the other couch, with two naked studs sitting next to her.

Phil got up and asked everyone for drink orders. He got us all drinks and delivered them to us on the two couches. Linda watched him with a big smile on her face. She said, “Holy shit, Phil, are you a farm animal masquerading as a human? I’ve never seen a cock as big as what I see dangling between your legs.”

Linda glanced over at me and said, “Sue, were you able to handle that massive cock in your pussy? You are a cute soccer mom, not a porn star. Wow.”

I laughed and said, “I’m stretched out for sure. Bull has a reputation that is well deserved. John told me that’s his nickname, and it’s very appropriate.”

Linda laughed hysterically and said, “Bull, I can’t wait for my turn. I’ve never been fucked by a farm animal. This will be a fun experience.”

Phil and John continued to explore my body as we chatted. John seemed mesmerized by my tits and nipples. Phil liked to keep his hand between my legs, as he gently rubbed my pussy.

I noticed that all the guys were getting aroused again. All their cocks were hard again, and ready for more action.

I told Linda we should switch places. But, I asked her to first take a photo with me sucking Bull’s cock that I could send to Ben.

I got on my knees in front of Bull, and put one hand on his hard shaft with my other hand under his balls. Linda had my iPhone out as I lowered my head and kissed Bull's massive cock. I licked the tip of his cock. I couldn’t fit his cock into my mouth, but teased the tip with my lips and tongue. Linda took a number of photos, as well as a sixty-second video. I sent them to Ben with a smiley face emoji.

I asked all the guys to gather around, and asked Linda to take a group photo. All the cocks were standing at attention and pointing at the ceiling. John and Phil each had an arm around me as they fondled my tits. I explained that sending Ben photos was part of my hall-pass deal.

I sat next to Mark and Kent as Linda sat next to John and Phil. Mark and Kent both explored my body as I stroked both of their hard cocks. Mark asked me to get on the floor so he could fuck me doggie style.

I got on my knees with my butt in the air. Mark got behind me and slowly eased his hard cock into my pussy. As he started to pound away, Kent got in front of me and put his cock in my mouth. They double-teamed me, slow and steady.

I heard Linda shout, “Holy fuck, Bull, slow down and take it easy on my pussy.”

We all fucked for a good twenty minutes. Kent and Mark switched places, with me still on my knees. They both reached orgasm and the cum exploded from their cocks. A creamy load in my pussy and one in my mouth.

We sat back down as Kent brought over drinks. Linda was on the couch fucking John. Bull was at the bar drinking. I stared at his massive cock, and couldn’t believe my pussy handled all ten plus inches.

We were all exhausted and ready to call it a night. The guys got together and played some kind of game with their hands. John announced that, if it was okay with Linda and me, he would sleep over with me and Bull would sleep with Linda. Kent and Mark would go back to their room.

We nodded in agreement. Kent and Mark got dressed, gave us goodbye kisses, and left. The four of us remained naked and had some more drinks. We were relaxed and chatted like old friends. Kind of strange, all things considered.

After a half-hour or so, we got up and headed into our bedrooms. Both John and Bull were ready for action with hard cocks. I was glad that Linda ended up with Bull. I felt more comfortable spending the night with a normal-sized cock.

John and I climbed into the bed. I rolled over on my back, and John mounted me. We kissed as he slipped his cock into my wet cunt. He fondled my tits and fucked me slow and easy. It was nice and relaxing. He shot his load into my pussy and rolled off me.

We snuggled and fell asleep. Twice during the night, I woke up to find John exploring my body. We kissed passionately, and fucked like long-time lovers. I was going to miss John, but was already thinking about new exploits over the next four days.

I got up early and went into our kitchen area to make coffee. I was nude. I heard a noise and turned around to see Bull standing in the doorway, with his huge cock dangling between his legs. I couldn’t help but stare.

I poured two cups of coffee and gave one to Bull. We went into the living room and sat on the couch. We chatted about our crazy night of fucking. Bull fondled my tits and asked, “Sue, how about a good morning fuck? I’ll be gentle. I’d like one more turn fucking a young soccer mom.”

I stroked Bull’s cock and watched it grow into a monster fuck weapon. I climbed on his lap and eased myself down onto his hard shaft. I felt uncomfortably stretched out, but I was able to handle the entire ten inches. Bull fucked me as gently as he could. I felt my entire body react to his massive shaft in my cunt, and reached orgasm before Bull. He came inside me a minute later. We hugged, with his cock slowly sliding out of my pussy.

Bull got up and went back into Linda’s bedroom to shower and get dressed. John came out, dressed for the day. I poured him a cup of coffee as he fondled my naked tits. He seemed obsessed with my tits. I kissed John and headed into the bedroom to put on clothes. I’d shower later.

Linda and Bull came out of the bedroom, and we all kissed, hugged and said goodbye. We all agreed we experienced a one-night thing. Linda and I had more conquests to explore.

———————-

Linda headed down for her morning meeting and I went back into the bedroom to shower and get dressed for the day. We had no plans. I laughed to myself when I realized it was Wednesday, better known as ‘hump day’.

I went down to the breakfast buffet and saw Jake sitting at a table with a man who was probably his dad. I decided to be a little bold and went to their table to say hello to Jake. I introduced myself to Jake’s dad, who said his name was Doug. He looked surprised, but quickly asked if I wanted to join them. I agreed, and added that I had met Jake the previous morning. Since we were both alone, we had breakfast together.

I sat down and smiled at Jake. He seemed worried that somehow it might come out that he met me at the topless pool, where I caught him staring at my naked tits. I looked at Doug and said, “I enjoyed talking with Jake yesterday. Most teenagers have trouble communicating with older adults, but not Jake. I’m sure you and your wife are very proud of him.”

MilanaCraidss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaCraidss

Doug smiled at Jake and said, “Jake, you didn’t mention that you ate breakfast with this very attractive young woman yesterday.”

I came to Jake’s rescue by interrupting Doug to say, “Jake was a very pleasant breakfast companion. Turns out I’m more or less the same age as your wife. I have two kids a little younger than Jake, and I enjoy talking to teenagers to better understand what I’m in for in a couple of years. I can only hope they turn out as nice as Jake. You and your wife did a nice job. Jake told me she’s not here with you on this trip.”

Doug was checking me out. I was secretly laughing to myself, as I remembered watching Jake stare at my naked tits and erect nipples.

Doug looked at me and said. “Julie had things to do at home. She’s busy with volunteer work. I’m a little surprised you are close to her age. I would have guessed you were about twenty-five. I will say you look to be in great shape after two kids.”

I tried to move the conversation away from me and answered, “Thanks for the compliment. I’ll be thirty-six in a couple of months. I’ve been enjoying this trip with my friend Linda, who is attending a trade show here in the hotel. She is done after lunch each day, so I’m on my own in the mornings. I was thinking of checking out the pool this morning. Maybe Jake would like to join me.”

Jake jumped in and said, “Sure thing. I’m not doing anything. Sounds like fun. It will be like hanging out with my mom.”

I smiled and said, “I’m glad to hear that I remind you of your mom. She sounds like a very nice lady. I’m sure we’d be friends if I lived in your town.”

Doug looked a little perplexed as I bantered with Jake. He looked at me and said, “I’ve heard that some of the dancers here go topless at the pool. I wouldn’t want to put you in an awkward situation with Jake if they were at the pool this morning.”

I replied, “I wouldn’t worry about that. Jake’s in college. I’m sure he’s seen his share of naked tits. I’m the one who might be intimidated, seeing beautiful young women going topless. That will make me feel old, but I’ll handle it.”

I figured I better quit while I could, so I pushed my chair back and said, “Jake, I’m going to head down to the pool around 10:30 if you want to join me. Nice to meet you, Doug. Have a great day. Maybe I’ll see you tomorrow at breakfast.”

I went to my room and laughed myself silly. If Doug only knew what I thought of Jake, he’d pee himself.

At 10:30 I put on my tiny bikini, grabbed a coverup, and headed down to the pool. When I got there it was all but empty. There was an older couple in the pool, and another older couple sitting in chairs. I guessed the pool was not used much in the morning. That isn’t too surprising since Vegas is a late-night town.

Jake was sitting in a chair, with an empty chair next to him. I took off my coverup and sat down. I smiled at Jake and said, “It was nice to meet your dad, but a little uncomfortable at breakfast.”

Jake nodded his head and said, “Thanks for covering for me. After you left, my dad gave me the third degree. He thinks you are a knock-out, and was surprised I didn’t mention to him that we had breakfast yesterday. He then told me to be respectful here at the pool, and to be nice to you.”

I grinned and said. “You can start being nice by unhooking this clasp on my bikini top. I assume you want to look at my tits.”

Jake was beyond nervous and replied, “Are you sure? I’ve never done that. I might touch your breast by mistake.”

I looked Jake in the eye and replied. “I’m counting on it. Now get with it. Unhook this clasp in the front.”

Jake reached over and fumbled with the clasp. His hands were all over my tits. He finally unhooked the clasp, and held my top in his one hand. He inadvertently had his other hand on one of my naked tits.

He was embarrassed, and apologized. I said, “No need to apologize. I know you wanted to fondle my tits, and this was a way to break the ice.”

Jake was staring at my tits and my erect nipples. I was feeling very naughty. Hanging out with a nineteen-year-old stud, with my naked tits on display, was making me horny.

I chatted with Jake and told him to relax. I also decided to push his buttons and have some fun. I smiled at him and nonchalantly asked, “I assume you jerked off last night thinking about my naked tits. How was it? Did you make a mess? Did you jerk off this morning as well? I know teenage boys beat their meat pretty much every day.”

Jake looked mortified, but he also was a sport. He calmly replied, “Those really aren’t appropriate questions coming from an older lady, directed at a teenage boy. Someone might think you are hitting on me. The answer is obviously ‘yes’. I jerked off last night and again this morning. I made a big mess with cum gushing from my cock.”

I laughed and replied, “Touché, you pass my test. I've been conflicted as I think about you. I masturbated this morning after breakfast, thinking about you fucking me. But, you are a teenager, and I’m pretty much the same age as your mom, so I’m not sure where this all goes.”

Jake looked shocked and stammered. “You masturbated thinking about us fucking? Holy shit. Count me in. Are you serious? My cock is hard right now, thinking about your pussy. What’s next? When can I fuck you?”

I reached over to Jake and slipped my hand into his bathing suit. I wrapped my fingers around his hard cock, and rubbed the tip of his cock with my thumb. His cock was already lubricated with precum oozing out. My thumb spread the precum around. I smiled at how slippery it felt. Teenage boys are easily aroused.

Jake was very excited and breathing rapidly. I pulled my hand out, laughed, and said, “I have to admire teenage boys. You are all easily aroused. I can’t wait to feel your cock in my pussy. But, not today. We can get together tomorrow morning after breakfast, and go to my room to fuck.”

Jake looked at me like a dog in heat. I smiled and suggested, “Jake, I’ll sit in your lap and you can take a selfie. We will be sure to get my tits in the photo. You can look at the photo when you jerk off later today. I’ll just ask that you postpone ejaculating until tomorrow. I want to experience a huge explosion of cum when you reach orgasm tomorrow. Don’t go and waste any creamy cum today.”

I went over to Jake and sat in his lap. He took a bunch of selfies with his iPhone and with my iPhone. He also fondled my tits, and slipped his hand into my bikini bottom. I enjoyed feeling his finger slide into my wet cunt.

He looked at me and said, “You are a really dirty vixen. Do you feel guilty seducing a teenage boy? I have thought about fucking a hot MILF, but never thought it would happen. I’ve seen porn videos where a teenage boy hooks up with an older woman, and those videos are really nasty.”

I grinned and said, “I think it’s you who is seducing an innocent soccer mom. You should be ashamed of yourself. I’m old enough to be your mom. And, you are going to put your young cock into my old pussy. What would you think if it was your mom getting ready to fuck one of your college friends? Do you think she would be up to it?”

Jake looked at me and said, “I know my mom would never fuck a teenage boy. She is not a sexpot, like you. And, she certainly doesn’t have a body like your hot body. You just ooze sex. You are a very naughty lady, showing off your naked tits at a public pool, with a teenage boy watching you.”

I picked myself up to get off Jake’s lap. I was glad we were alone, and that the two older couples had left.

I put my bikini top back on, and told Jake I’d meet him at breakfast the next morning. I reminded him, “Jake, remember, don’t ejaculate today or tomorrow when you beat off. Save that creamy cum for me.”

I walked away, knowing Jake was watching my sexy ass in my thong bikini bottom.

——————-

I went back to my room to get dressed for lunch with Linda. We agreed to meet at 12:30 PM.

I dressed conservatively for the business crowd that would be at lunch. When I got to the dining room, I spotted Linda sitting with Tom and Mike. I smiled at them as I sat down.

We all went through the buffet line and brought our lunches back to our table. We chatted and flirted. Mike asked, “Sue, any chance of ‘adult fun’ between you and me? I’m free this afternoon.”

I had been thinking about Mike and Tom, and decided I’d be willing to fuck both of them. I wasn’t worried that we were friends back home, or that I was friends with their wives. We all make our own choices. And, besides, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

I pulled out my iPhone and found the selfie photo with Jake. I passed my phone around and said, “I misbehaved this morning with Jake. I couldn’t resist the temptation of being with a teenage boy. At some level I know it’s wrong, but he is a mature nineteen-year-old. I’m so horny right now, I can’t sit still. I need to get fucked.”

They all looked at me, and shook their heads. Linda said, “I advised you to stay away from Jake, but you made your own decision. He is an adult, so good for you.”

Tom and Mike simultaneously responded, “If you want to fuck, count me in.”

I glanced at Linda and said, “I know you don’t want to cross the line with co-workers, so I’ll take care of Tom and Mike. I’ll catch up with you later this afternoon. Right now, I think the three of us will go to their room for some ‘adult fun’.

Linda chuckled and said, “Sue, you are a shameless slut. Ben unleashed a monster when he gave you a hall-pass. Have fun.”

I left with Tom and Mike and we headed up to their room. We all knew what we were doing. No need to be coy. My pussy was throbbing with anticipation.

When we got into their living room I said, “Let’s get down to business. Take off your clothes. I want to see your hard cocks.”

Tom and Mike stripped naked, and were happy to show me their hard cocks. I told them to sit on the couch so I could entertain them with a strip tease.

I seductively stripped down to my bra and panties. I went up to Mike and told him to unclasp my bra. He dutifully obeyed as he removed my bra. He fondled my tits and sucked on my erect nipples. I sat on the couch and directed Tom to remove my panties. He did as he was directed and slipped my thong off. He was on his knees, so it was easy for him to spread my legs so he could lick my wet cunt.

I leaned back and let Mike suck on my nipples, as Tom went to work on my pussy. I was in heaven having two guys work on pleasuring me.

I let them do their duty for a good ten minutes. I experienced an awesome orgasm as Tom’s tongue worked on my clit.

I suggested we go into Mike’s room to fuck. I gave my iPhone to Tom, and asked him to take some photos and a short video that I could send to Ben.

I climbed on the bed and rolled over onto my back. Mike mounted me, kissed me passionately, and eased his hard cock into my wet cunt. I could see that Tom was capturing the action on my iPhone. Tom positioned himself right behind Mike, and put the phone up close, to get a video of Mike’s cock sliding in and out of my pussy. This was going to be a very naughty video.

Mike experienced an orgasm and dumped a load of hot cum into my cunt. Tom captured the X-rated creampie as cum dripped out of my pussy.

Mike got up as Tom climbed on top of me for sloppy seconds. He fucked me for five minutes or so when I urged him off. He climbed off of me and rolled over on his back, so I could ride him cowgirl. Mike had the iPhone to get a video of my tits flopping around, as Tom thrust his cock in and out of my cunt like a piston.

We spent the next three hours fucking every which way to Sunday. I could only imagine what it would be like when Ben and I entertained Tom, Jen, Mike and Joan at home. Awkward for sure.

I thanked the guys for a satisfying fuck-a-thon. I got dressed and headed back to my room. Linda was waiting for me with a big grin on her face. I spoke first and said, “Don’t ask. Just suffice to say my pussy needs a rest. Our ‘adult fun’ was exhausting. I’m going to take a nice hot shower. Here’s my iPhone. You can enjoy the photos and videos of my porn performance with our neighbors. I’m going to send them to Ben later tonight for him to enjoy.”

I showered and changed into a new outfit. When I went back into the living room, Linda greeted me with two thumbs up. She said, “Holy shit, Sue. You continue to surprise and amaze me. You are the Energizer fuck-bunny. Those are some hot X-rated photos and videos. I’m most concerned with the selfies with Jake. Are you sure you should be fooling around with him?”

I smiled and said, “I can’t help myself. He is so hot, I have to fuck him. We are meeting up after breakfast tomorrow, so we can fuck all morning. I’m just fulfilling the fantasy of every teenage boy to fuck a hot MILF.”

That was the end of that. No more lectures from Linda.

We headed down to the bar around 8:00 PM for some food and drinks. I was looking forward to a night with no fucking and a good night’s sleep.

Published 
Written by happyguy987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments