Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hotwife's Changes That She Wants To Make Part Two

"My Hotwife Changes That She Wants To Happen Will Continue."

33
3 Comments 3
4.0k Views 4.0k
552 words 552 words

Author's Notes

"My hotwifes experiences continue to change. We started this journey five years ago. There has been a lot of anticipation and frustration as well over those years. We both agree the sexual fullfillment that we have received would not have happened if we didn't take that first step. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It has brought us closer together. People need to know that if you take that first step. It can be very rewarding. Total communication is a must."

RED

The last story told about my genital piercings my present ones, and my future ones. Unbeknown to me hubby had set things up with my piercer, tattoo artist Angelina.

We arrived at Angelina's. I was told that I would be getting a "Vch piercing and eight inner labia piercings." I was surprised and excited as I had previously discussed this with Angelina. My nine genital piercings will bring my total body piercings to thirty-two.

I have ten in each ear, two nipple piercings, one navel piercing, and nine in my in my cunt.

HUBBY

I surprised Red by doing this for her. We have changed a lot since Red became a hotwife five years ago. Red, dresses very extreme, makeup, jewelry, and revealing outfits when she goes out.

The body modifications have brought out a very intense sexual side of her. She has six tattoos. She wants two more tattoos, near her shaved cunt sometime in the future. Red and I have discussed her possibly experiencing a black man. I told her that while her piercings are healing, she should chat with a few black men to decide on the type of black man she wants.

RED

Hubby was told if I decided to get blackened, our lifestyle would not change. I will still go out with my present guys and my new black boyfriend. I have no intentions of changing our lifestyle, I will be experiencing a very intense blackened lifestyle.

I will be going out with a black man in public and doing things as a couple. I will be going out to black clubs, dinners, dancing, and meeting his family and friends.

Your hotwife will be getting well fucked and filled with hot black cum. Black men want their white women to dress in certain ways. I will dress the way he wants me to: extremely revealing outfits, makeup, and jewelry along with high-heeled shoes and boots. Black men want their women to have Queen Of Spades tattoos, which I will do, but only temporary ones.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

"There will be no turning back. You will have a 'black cock loving hotwife.'"

HUBBY

I told Red, we have read that white women change once they have been blackened. I know it will be the same with you. I will show you the same support and encouragement that I always have, once you are blackened.

RED

I told hubby you have always supported my hotwife lifestyle. You help me get dressed and buy extreme outfits for my lifestyle. You make my hotel and dinner reservations and pay for my extreme lifestyle. I will expect the same from you once I'm blackened. You will continue to be denied any sexual relief including you being "locked up for up for three to five days" when I go out.

Our marriage will not change, once I become a blackened hotwife.

I want to experience a very well-endowed black man, with at least a ten-to-eleven-inch cock. I denied you after I fucked Marcus and Wayne because of how sore and stretched I was. I know once I'm blackened, the results will be the same

I will be coming home to you. stretched and black cum filled. You will have a black-cock-craving hotwife.

Signed, Your extremely tattooed, pierced, hotwife—soon to be a blackened hotwife.

Published 
Written by construction65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments