Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Desire To Become A Blackened Hotwife Part Two Changing Ways

"I Became a Blackened Hotwife. The Experience Was Awesome ."

21
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
984 words 984 words

Author's Notes

"This weekend will be the start of a new level of sexual fullfillment. I'm looking forward to my blackening and continuing a very sexualy rewarding hotwife lifestyle ."

SHAKELA

I informed hubby in two weeks I will be spending the weekend with Jason.

I called Shantelle to ask her to do my hair, nails, and a complete makeover on Friday, she told me that I needed to be at her salon at Ten-am. I informed hubby he will be taking me to Shantelle's Friday.

SHANTELLE

Shakela told me she wanted a complete makeover for her first black experience. I told Shakela her makeover would be very extreme, "It needs to reflect the black culture." She was told I would be dying her hair bright red along with a new hairstyle. Her makeup and jewelry wild be very extreme, including Qos jewelry and tattoos. Shakela has extremely long nails she asked me to make them bright red. I dressed her in a very revealing black leather outfit including a deep plunge corset to show off her Double-f breasts. The rest of her outfit would be very extreme including a miniskirt, full arm length fingerless leather gloves and thigh-high eight-inch-needle point stiletto boots.

HUBBY

Shakela told me she wants her weekend with Jason would be very special. Shakela has nine-cunt piercings, one VCH and eight inner labia. Shakela and I abstained from sex for three months waiting for her piercings to heal. Shakela told me she wants Jason, to christen her cunt piercings and make her a blackened hotwife.

SHAKELA

I told hubby that I will be spending the weekend with Jason and become a blackened hotwife. I haven't had sex in three months, waiting for my genital piercings to heal. I'm looking forward to Jason giving me a very intense fucking. I left Shantelle's and proceeded to the hotel to meet Jason. I was shocked when I saw how Shantelle had transformed my appearance. My outfit was very extreme, including heavy eye makeup and extreme false eyelashes. It could only be described as a total CFM-hotwife outfit. I went to the cocktail lounge to wait for Jason, my outfit attracted a lot of stares and dirty looks. There negatively did not bother me, I was dressed to be sexually appealing to Jason for my blackening.

I couldn't wait for Jason's arrival, when he arrived, I stood up and kissed him passionately, he was shocked at my appearance. The sexual intensity increased as our tongues intertwined. Jason and I had a few drinks and danced, before we headed to our room.

When we arrived at our room, I knew that soon Jason would turn me into a blackened hotwife.

I was looking forward to the night's activities and went to the bathroom to get ready. Jason was waiting for me when I returned from the bathroom, seeing how well-endowed he was excited me.

Jason asked about my nipple piercings, I told him, right after mt breast implants I wanted my nipples pierced. I told him playing with my nipples is very stimulating, as my nipples have a direct connection to my cunt,

SquirtJessy21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtJessy21

I told him I started modifying my body shortly after my first hotwife experience. I started with breast implants, I went from a C/D cup to forty-two FF, along with a few small tattoos.

Jason was well-endowed, I couldn't wait to feel and taste him. I proceeded to massage and lick his beautiful cock and balls. It wasn't long before Jason filled my mouth with hot black cum, then he proceeded to give me a very deep and intense fucking.

JASON

Shakela gave me a great blowjob, followed by us getting on the bed. I spread Shakela's legs and started to penetrate her. She asked me to go slow which I did, she told me hasn't had sex for three months. I asked her why and she said she had to wait for her cunt piercings to heal. Shakela told me about her cunt piercings. " She has nine-cunt piercings, one-VCH and eight inner labia piercings.

SHAKELA

Jason gave me the most intense fucking that I have ever had. He asked about all my body modifications. I told him I have nine-cunt piercings along with my ten-ear-piercings in each ear, two-nipple piercings, and one navel piercing, which makes a total of thirty-two. I have six tattoos, two on each breast and two on my back shoulders. I told Jason, "I want to get two more tattoos one on each side of my cunt."

Jason was the first to touch or fuck me since getting my genital piercings. Hubby has not been allowed to touch me for the last three months waiting for my nine-cunt piercings to heal.

JASON

Shakela said she wanted to become a blackened hotwife and have an interracial relationship with me. Sex with her was over the top, I don't think either of us expected such an intense sexual experience.

I asked Shakela if she was serious about having an interracial relationship with me, and she said, "Yes."

I told her, "You need to start dressing for the black lifestyle." I told her that I would be taking her to interracial and non-interracial places in the future. I told Shakela I want us to be an interracial couple. "I will be taking you to meet my family and friends."


SHAKELA

I told Jason I would gladly meet his family and friends. I reminded Jason that I fully intend to embrace the interracial lifestyle with him publicly and privately. Jason was told that hubby occasionally wants the three of us to meet and discuss our interracial relationship. I told Jason, Shantelle gave me a lot of advice about being a blackened hotwife. I'm looking forward to becoming a blackened white girlfriend. I told hubby I will be spending a weekend with Jason about every 4/5 weeks and that he would have a black cock-craving hotwife.

My next story will tell more about my hotwife lifestyle and my interracial lifestyle with Jason.

Signed Shakela.

"A newly blackened cock-craving hotwife."

Published 
Written by construction65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments