Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF Sucks On The Golf Course And Fucks At Home

"MILF notices men using a wooded area off a golf course fairway to piss, and ends up fucking them."

53
12 Comments 12
18.6k Views 18.6k
8.8k words 8.8k words

My name is Hannah, and I’m a forty-year-old woman living in a golf course community in South Carolina. I’m fortunate to not have to work, since my husband, John, is well employed as the president of a mid-sized manufacturing company. Our son, Tommy, is in high school, so I have a lot of free time, and I stay busy taking care of our home and social calendar. I also volunteer for several charities and country club groups, which helps give John’s company a good name in our community.

I come from a poor family in South Carolina and was lucky that my parents sacrificed to give me a good start in life. I also consider myself to be fortunate since I’m smart and made good grades in school and was a competitive athlete, which allowed me to get a full-ride scholarship playing softball in college, where I met John.

John is forty-two now, and he graduated with his MBA at the same time I got my bachelor’s degree in secondary education. I taught for a couple of years until our son was born, and by then John was progressing well in his job, and I quit working. But I’ve always felt like I had at least a little to do with John’s success, especially in the early years when he was progressing in his company as director of marketing and then COO.

I’ve always been in the habit of exercising regularly, as a carryover from my participation in sports in high school and college, and I was still physically fit at the age of thirty-eight. I don’t mean to brag, but my looks have helped my success in life, and at five feet and eight inches tall, one hundred and twenty-five pounds, and with natural blonde hair and blue eyes, I get a lot of attention from men. I have 32DD breasts and a well-shaped, firm ass, and I can sometimes hear men sighing when they pass me on the trail in my sports bra and tight, stretchy jogging pants, which reveal my bulging camel toe.

John has always told me that I have an exotic look, very similar to the actress, Jeri Ryan, who you might know from the ‘Star Trek’ movie and television shows like ‘Boston Legal’ and ‘Body of Proof’. I love the way some men drool over me, and my soft, thick lips add to my attractiveness.

I wouldn’t necessarily say that I was or am a trophy wife, but John has always liked the way men lust after me, even when we first started dating, and he used me for our mutual benefit as he came up in his company. He was successful in his dealings with both customers and suppliers, and I helped to entertain those men when they were in town to meet with John.

John did and still does ask me to ‘suit up’, as he likes to put it, and dress revealingly, with no panties or bra, when we take those men to dinner and dancing at our favorite local clubs, where he encourages me to dance with them. I love a lot of attention from men, and when John sees them getting touchy and kissy with me on the dance floor, he praises me later for doing my part to foster good relationships with the men.

I often wonder how far he would want me to go with them, but it has never gotten to that point. He always asks me to describe what the men were doing with me when out of sight on the dance floor. He gets excited when I describe how they kiss me deeply, probing my mouth with their tongues, rub the sides of my breasts, rub my ass, and sometimes even reach down to lift the back of my dress, and finger my bare, wet pussy from behind. And the fact is, I never complained about their advances.

The foregoing will help explain some of the things that happened, starting two years ago, when the main events in this story began. I’ve recently been thinking about the changes the occurred in our lives, resulting from that serendipitous experience on the golf course.

Discovering Men’s Pit Stop in the Bushes

There is a running/walking trail between two fairways that winds through the golf course, and I’ve always enjoyed jogging through one section the most, only about three hundred yards from our home. It’s a heavily wooded area about a hundred and fifty feet wide with a creek running through the middle and next to the jogging path, with a little footbridge spanning the creek.

One day I accidentally discovered that the thirteenth fairway is a favorite place for men to answer nature’s call, after drinking beer or water on the course, since there are no toilets near that area. There’s a gravel path from both sides leading to the bridge over the creek, and on the thirteenth fairway side, a little, well-worn side path leads about ten yards into the bushes, ending at a small clearing near the creek. I noticed that location one day when I was walking and cooling down from my run and decided to walk down the path from the other side of the creek.

I run at a little after 11:00 am every day and am cooling down at around noon when passing through the wooded area on the way home. That’s about the right time for men with 9:00 am or so tee times to reach the thirteenth fairway.

It was a Monday and I was enjoying the solace of the wooded area just before I got to the bridge, when I heard what sounded like something splashing on the leaves on the other side. I quietly walked down a small side path on my side and was surprised to see through the leaves an older man standing there with his pants unfastened, pissing on the ground.

My first instinct was to turn away, but my curiosity drew me farther into the thick bushes. I got closer and squatted behind a bush. I recognized the man as, Clark, the sixty-two-year-old chairman emeritus of a company in direct competition with John’s company. I recognized him from events at the clubhouse, and from seeing him at industry conventions. I had spoken with him a few times, as he undressed me with his eyes, and I was intrigued as I looked more closely at him.

Clark is very distinguished-looking, with a full head of gray hair, and at six feet and two inches tall, and weighing what I guessed to be one hundred and eighty-five pounds, he was tanned and fit looking. But I was most attracted to his genitals, which looked big, even from about ten yards away across the creek.

I somehow knew that some men just unzip and whip out their cocks when they piss, but others unfasten their pants and partially push them down. Clark is the type of man who unfastens, probably to make room for his package, and I was mesmerized by his egg-sized, low hanging balls swinging between his legs, as he held and aimed what looked to be a soft, thick, uncircumcised cock that had to be at least seven inches long.

John and I have a good sex life when he’s not traveling, but his cock is circumcised, shorter, and thinner on hard than Clark’s appeared to be on soft. I know that it was bad of me to stare at Clark, but his package was turning me on, especially since John had been travelling for the previous two weeks. And even when John’s traveling, he still plays golf to entertain customers and suppliers on Saturdays. So, there I was squatting in the bushes, as I rubbed my bulging camel toe with one hand, while balancing against a tree with the other, staring at a sixty-two-year-old man’s tasty-looking genitals.

It was hard to believe how aroused I was, given that I knew John considered Clark to be his nemesis as a competitor, but maybe that made it seem even more forbidden to lust after him. I watched as he pissed for what seemed like a minute, and then enjoyed it when he shook his cock, and kind of stretched it out with his fingers to flick off the remaining drops of piss.

He looked around as he refastened his pants and zipped up, almost like he sensed someone was watching him, and at one point he looked in the area where I was hiding. I knew that Clark was mostly retired, and he had a tee time scheduled at the same time on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and either Saturdays or Sundays. I planned on checking their little pissing area every day from then on.

Becoming Obsessed with Clark and Others

I checked out the area every day for the next two weeks after that, and I sometimes saw Clark and even his golf partners on the days I mentioned, and other men on other days, but my timing wasn’t always perfect. The man I saw most often with Clark was Mitchell, another sixty-two-year-old retired man that I had seen at the club many times. Mitchell likes to unfasten his pants too, and I enjoyed looking at his genitals, which looked to be just a little less impressive than Clark’s.

My obsession with watching the men got so intense that I wanted to be more comfortable there. One night after dinner, when John was out of town and my son was in his room, I took one of our old, folding camping chairs to my hiding place and concealed it under some bushes so I could use it each day.

John told me one time that there was a kind of unspoken etiquette for men in showers or standing at urinals, that they usually didn’t talk to each other then, and didn’t look at each other’s junk. But some of the men did talk in the woods, while looking around at the scenery, and I was surprised at some of the things I heard. Before that, I hadn’t realized how much men would share with each other, especially older men.

One day Clark and Mitchell were standing about ten feet apart, with their beautiful, big cocks out pissing, when Mitchell asked, “Are things any better at home with you and Catherine, or do you still have the blue balls most of the time?”

Clark laughed, and answered, “No, unfortunately, I think that old mare has put herself out to pasture, as far as sex is concerned. I need to find a younger filly to suck my cock and fuck me, and one with nice big tits for me to suck on.”

Then Mitchell said, “Yeah, I know what you men Clark, and I’m not getting any pussy at home either.”

I guess I wasn’t totally shocked but had no idea that they would be that graphic about their wives and sex lives, or that they would even have strong libidos at their age. Hearing those types of conversations got me even more turned on, and I was pushing my hand into my tight pants and fingering my wet pussy while watching and listening to them.

Being a fit, pretty, female athlete, I had plenty of sex with numerous men, and even some women, in college, and had sucked and fucked a lot of cocks. And despite the way John likes to show me off and let men fondle me on the dance floor, I had never cheated on him. But I couldn’t help lusting after those men and wondering what it would be like to have sex with other men, especially with John continuing to travel so much.

Sometimes I would move my feet, and the snap of a twig or rustling of leaves would cause the men to look my way, but I was sure that no one had seen me in the shadows, wearing my black sports bra and shorts. I never imagined that I would derive so much enjoyment watching men pissing, but some of their packages are more attractive to me than others.

I don’t think I’m necessarily a size-queen, but I do like the men with thick, soft cocks and low-hanging balls, no matter how big they might be on hard. I knew from fucking a lot of boys in college that some of them have larger cocks on soft, that don’t grow all that much on hard, and others have much larger hard-to-soft ratios, where a three-inch soft cock might expand to seven or eight inches long. Clark and Mitchell had the biggest soft cocks I had seen, but many of the others were enticing as well.

It wasn’t unusual for me to stay in my hiding place for an hour or more, and I might see as many as five or six men pissing on good days, and one or two on others. I eventually started masturbating while watching those men, at times fantasizing about dropping to my knees and sucking them, and at other times fucking them, especially the big cocks like Clark’s and Mitchell’s.

Discovered in My Hiding Place and Sucking Cocks the First Time

On a Monday, after I had been covertly watching the men for a month, I was surprised to see Mitchell across the creek pissing, but Clark wasn’t with him. I didn’t often see Mitchell there without Clark, and I was wondering if something had happened to him. But I didn’t have to wonder for long.

A twig snapped behind me, and a man’s voice said, “This is your lucky day, Hannah. I noticed a couple of weeks ago that someone was watching us, and with that blonde hair I was hoping it was you. Now, why would a beautiful, young lady like you be out here watching old men do their business? You’re out here the same time every day I’m on the course, and you must be seeing something that turns you on.”

I was horrified and embarrassed at being caught, and before I could respond, Clark began unfastening his pants, as he continued, “Just stay right there, sweetie, and I’ll give you a closer look.”

He was only about two feet from me as he finished lowering his pants and underwear, turned to the side, and began pissing, while gripping his cock and balls. He was close enough that I smelled the aroma of his musky crotch, mixed with the aroma of soap, and I even caught a whiff of his piss. I know that I should have gotten up and run out of there, but I was mesmerized watching his big, spewing cock, from so close that I saw the bulging veins on the surface.

He pissed for about a minute and then shook his cock off, as usual, before turning and stepping towards me again. At that point he was gripping his cock, and it was only about a foot from my face. He said, “We don’t have much time, with another foursome not that far behind us, but I sure would appreciate a little relief from that pretty mouth of yours. I don’t know why you’re out here every day at the same time, but you’ll be seeing a lot of me.”

I stammered as I said, “Oh shit, Clark, I’m, uh, uh, so embarrassed, and sorry that I’ve been watching you guys. It’s just that, uh, I saw you that first day by accident, and well, uh, it was hard to look away. I run every day at the same time and finish off with a cool down in these woods.”

Clark was still gripping his shaft, and shuffled a little closer, as he replied, “You’ve been watching us for weeks, and you must be hungry for some man meat. And shit, this is a good way to get even with your fucking husband, for introducing that new product line and making our sales suffer. Would serve him right for you to suck me off. Come on, Hannah, just open wide and make an old man happy.”

I was suddenly overcome with lust, with his big cock only inches from my face, and I leaned in and took the foreskin-covered head into my mouth. I tasted the remnants of his piss oozing out of the foreskin as I began sucking and his cock hardened. I gripped the bottom of his shaft with one hand as I steadied myself by gripping his muscular, bare ass with the other, and began stroking his cock as I sucked it deeper and deeper into my mouth.

His cock hardened to what seemed like at least nine inches long and about six inches in circumference, and as I struggled sucking him, he reached down and began rubbing my bulging breasts with one hand, while holding my head with the other.

Then Clark began thrusting into my mouth, as he called out, “Hey Mitchell, you’ve got to come over here and get some of this sweet mouth. I was right about our little voyeur being that hot, fucking Hannah I told you about. I don’t know why that dipshit husband of hers can’t keep her satisfied, but we’ll sure keep her fed.”

It took Mitchell less than a minute to come over, and I glanced up and saw that he had already taken down his pants and underwear and was taking videos and/or photos with his phone of me sucking Clark. I wasn’t too happy about that but was too involved sucking Clark to complain.

Clark started breathing hard in another minute or so, and I felt his cock throbbing and flexing in my mouth, as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into me. I could hardly believe that an old man could cum that much, and I loved savoring and swallowing his load, just as I had done so many times in college for the boys.

He was almost swooning in his massive orgasm, as he said, “Oh fuck, that’s a two-month load, Hannah, and your sweet, cunt mouth sucked it right out of me. But you’ve got to hurry and take care of Mitchell now, so we don’t hold up the others on the course.”

Mitchell stepped in front of me as Clark knelt next to me and fondled my breasts, as I sucked Mitchell’s huge cock the same way, stroking his shaft and holding onto his bare ass. Clark then began taking photos and videos too, and it didn’t take long before I took another huge load of old-man cum into my mouth and stomach.

I finally stood up after Mitchell pulled away, and said, “Holy shit, guys, you sure know how to take advantage of a lady. And just what the fuck are you going to do with those videos or photos?”

Clark laughed and answered, “I don’t think a real lady would be watching old men piss and then suck their cocks so easily. And as far as the videos and photos are concerned, we can talk more about that on Wednesday. We expect you to be here and take care of us at about the same time, and as often as possible. And after the way you seemed to enjoy sucking us, I think you’ll be taking care of the other men you’ve been watching too.”

I asked, “Wait, you expect me to continue sucking your cocks out here?”

“Listen, Hannah,” he said, “We do expect you to keep sucking us on the golf course, but down the road we’d also like to get to know you more intimately at your home. There’s not much time here with foursomes behind us, and we want to spend quality time with you. I know where you live, and we can talk more about getting to know you better.”

I started to argue with them about being so presumptive, and before I could get it out, they had disappeared through the bushes and back over the bridge. I stood there dazed for a few seconds, not hardly believing that I had so easily sucked off those two men, how they just assumed they could use me further, and even more surprised that I loved doing it.

More Men Use My Mouth

My embarrassment and disappointment in myself only lasted for a little while when I got home that day. Then, the more I thought about how erotic and exciting it was sucking those two hung men’s cocks and swallowing their cum, the more I realized that I did want to suck other men on the golf course. I thought it would be easier sucking men who didn’t know me, but then reasoned that Clark might tell other men anyway, and there was no way to keep it secret.

I went to my hiding place the next day, and after sitting there for a few minutes, it dawned on me that I didn’t have a plan for letting the men know I was there. It would be awkward to stand up, wave, and bring my circled hand to my mouth as a sign that I wanted to give them blowjobs. But the problem solved itself.

There was a snapping of twigs as two men walked up behind me. One of the men, named Ethan, who is in mid-fifties, I knew from the club. He looked back at another man in his fifties, and said, “Son of a bitch, David, Clark was right about us finding this beautiful, blonde, married slut out here to suck our cocks. He said she likes to suck them when they’re a little juicier after we piss too.”

Ethan stood next to me, unfastened his pants, turned to the side, and began pissing, as he looked down at me and said, “Look at my nice cock, Hannah, as I get it ready for you. In the meantime, sweetie, why don’t you pull that top up and show us those big titties of yours? We’re going to need to hurry too, since there’s another foursome right behind us.”

I liked his thick, uncircumcised cock, which appeared to be about four inches long, and an enormous set of plum-sized, hairy, low-hanging balls. I even liked the aroma of his musky crotch and the heavy stream of piss, mixed with the obvious smell of beer on his breath. I decided that since I was resigned to be a cock sucker for the men, it wouldn’t make much difference if I showed them my breasts. So, I pulled my sports bra up over my breasts, and both men stared with their mouths open as my tits jiggled and swung into place.

His stream of piss stopped, and he turned in front of me. Ethan held my head with one hand as he fondled my breasts with the other and shoved his cock into my mouth. I began sucking his cock, and it flexed before hardening, followed by what tasted like a final squirt of piss. Clark laughed and said, “Oh, sorry, sweetie, I guess I was in too big of a hurry to be sucked, but you don’t seem to be upset by a little extra fluid.”

That little squirt of piss wasn’t really upsetting to me, especially since it was diluted from the beer he had been drinking. His cock hardened to what seemed like six and a half inches long, a little bigger than my husband’s cock, and he was excitedly fucking my mouth, almost like he hadn’t gotten off with his wife in months. It didn’t take him too long either, and in only a couple of minutes he was ejaculating into my mouth. His cum was slightly bitter and plentiful, and I almost choked on it.

He continued holding my head as his cock softened and I swallowed his slime, as he moaned, saying, “Oh shit, I love your thick lips and your mouth. My wife has never sucked my cock like that, and she never swallows. You’re the perfect married slut to take care of us men out here.”

David moved in front of me after that, and his thick, six-inch cock was also tasty, and I sucked him for about three minutes, before his cock exploded in my mouth, with squirt after squirt of his tasty cum. I took my sports bra off at that point, much to the delight of the next two men who came to me about twenty minutes later. I didn’t know either of them, but they also said that Clark had told them about me.

After sucking those four men I left for home, happy with the experience of sucking their cocks, and still with the taste of cum in my mouth. I took a long, hot bath at home, masturbating myself in the soapy water, reliving in my mind my wanton behavior of sucking off three strangers, and another man that I only knew casually. It didn’t seem like I’d need to worry about calling the men over.

Exploring New Territory with Clark, Mitchell, and Others

I was waiting when Clark and Mitchell arrived on Wednesday, along with the two other men in their foursome, Jerry and Phil, and Clark said, “I was happy to hear back from my friends that I sent you yesterday, that it doesn’t seem like we’re going to need to threaten you to take care of us out here. I had no idea that you would be such a cock slut. We’ve got a little more time today, though, since it isn’t terribly busy at the club, and I bribed the starter to hold the next foursome for twenty minutes or so.”

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

All four men started unfastening their pants, as Clark continued, “I also heard that you didn’t mind airing out those fine breasts of yours, so you might as well take that top off now. And damn, Hannah, Ethan said you didn’t even flinch when he accidently fed you a little extra beer piss.”

Clark and the others started pissing in the bushes, and then Clark moved in to be first in my mouth. He didn’t even bother shaking off his cock before he pushed it into my mouth, and I happily began sucking his big cock. Then I was surprised when the men took it to a new level, with Mitchell kneeling one side and Jerry on the other, as they began fondling and sucking my breasts. I had never been involved sexually with more than one man at a time, and it was an amazing feeling being worked over that way.

He ejaculated quickly, and then said, “We’ve got the time, so you need to work on my balls for me. Catherine has never done that for me, but I have a feeling that you’re hungry for anything we’ll want to put in your mouth.”

I swallowed Clark’s cum and then began sucking his big, hairy balls, only able to take one in my mouth at a time. The other men continued sucking hard on my breasts, and even ran their hands along my inner thighs, until they rubbed my bulging camel toe. I had been sucking Clark’s cock and balls for about five minutes before they changed positions and Mitchell stood in front of me to be sucked, as Clark and Phil took their turns on my breasts.

Mitchell wanted his balls sucked too after I swallowed his cum, and while I was servicing him, Clark and Phil not only sucked my breasts, but Clark went farther and pushed his fingers under tight shorts and began finger-fucking my pussy, as I spread my legs to welcome him. I was so turned on sucking and being sucked by those men, that I had an orgasm on his three fingers in my pussy and was moaning on Mitchell’s balls as my pussy spasmed.

Clark laughed and said, “Damn, boys, if this hot, married bitch can get off so easily on my fingers, just imagine how she’ll react on our big cocks.”

I sucked off all the men in that twenty minutes, as well as sucking their balls, having my breasts sucked, and being finger-fucked. By the time they were finished and heading back out to their carts, I had orgasmed twice and had hickeys all around my areolas. Those men were hungry for sex, which doesn’t say much for how their wives were taking care of them at home.

As Clark was walking away, after the others had left, he said, “Listen, Hannah, these group situations are good for a quick ‘suck and go’, but I want more time with you. I’ll see you here on Friday, but I won’t be letting you suck me off. I’m going to stop by your home after my round, and experience that nice pussy of yours alone, at least for the first time. Wait for me and we’ll take a shower together.”

He disappeared into the bushes after saying that, and I was in the same position as before, except that time he was presuming that I’d fuck him, and probably the others later. I guess I couldn’t blame him for thinking that, given how easily I yielded to suck their cocks and balls, and swallowed their cum.

My only problem was that I had been off my birth control for several months, due to some hormone imbalances, and John and I had been using the rhythm method of birth control. I assumed that Clark would bring a condom with him, since he was fucking another man’s wife, but I was wrong about that.

Fucking Another Man for the First Time as a MILF – Unprotected

I sucked off four men on Thursday, all of them at the invitation of Clark, and they all sucked my breasts and finger-fucked my pussy. Then Friday went just about like it did on Wednesday, with Clark’s group, except that Clark stood back and watched, after sucking my breasts a little, knowing that he would have me all to himself later.

Clark arrived at my home at around 2:30 pm, after having lunch with his golf buddies, and we went straight to my master bedroom suite. There was nothing to be shy about at that point, and we enjoyed a hot, soapy shower together.

As he washed my breasts and rubbed his soft cock against me, he said, “We’ve got to wash away the slobber from the other men and get you all nice and clean for me.”

I also washed his cock, balls, ass, and his whole body, which as I said earlier is quite fit for his age. Then we dried each other and went to my bed. I lay back and he moved beside and partially over me as we kissed, which I was surprised he did since I had been sucking all those cocks. He’s a good kisser and probed my mouth with his long tongue, as he humped his soft cock against my leg.

When we broke our kiss, I said, “I sure hope you brought a condom, Clark, since I haven’t been on birth control for several months now.”

He slid down a little, and before sucking my breasts, he said, “Sorry, sweetie, that’s your problem to make sure that you’re safe to fuck. But as hot to trot as you’ve been this week, I think you’ll fuck me anyway. And besides, it would serve your asshole husband right if I knocked you up.”

I thought I was in the safe part of my cycle, which is regular anyway, and I didn’t argue as he finished sucking my breasts, before turning around beside me and pushing his cock to my mouth, before sucking my pussy. We were then in a frenzy of lust as he held me in place with his arm around my ass as I did the same for him, and we sucked each other for about five minutes, until his cock was rock hard.

Then Clark turned around on top of me, and we kissed as he impaled my married pussy with his massive cock. I had never taken a cock that long and thick, and I winced a little as I felt the pressure.

He smiled and said, “Your pussy is so fucking tight, and now I know that John’s cock is nowhere near my size. I’ll take it easy until you get acclimated to it, and then I’m going to give you the fucking of your life.”

Clark fucked me slowly at first, going deeper and deeper on each stroke, until I felt the exquisite pleasure of him being in me to the balls. He then began fucking me with increasingly rapid strokes, and I was having one orgasm after the other as his thick cock rubbed my G-spot and clit.

I was amazed at his stamina, and he fucked me for almost ten minutes, while alternately kissing me and sucking my breasts, until he finally stiffened, and said, “Oh fuck, Hannah, I’m loving breeding your married pussy, especially since John is such an asshole, and I hope that I give you my baby.”

His cock throbbed and pulsed, as it ejaculated deep in my pussy, and I had another orgasm knowing that for the first time in my married life, another man was inseminating me. He kept his deflated cock in me, slowly stroking, for another ten minutes, and then he surprised me when he pulled out, turned around, and sucked my pussy clean as I sucked the cum slime off his cock.

We stayed in bed together for another hour, kissing, hugging, and with him sucking my breasts, and I was having a hard time believing that a man twenty-four years older than me, old enough to be my father, and sixty-two years old could be such an amazing lover.

It was getting close to time for him to leave, when Clark said, “You know, Hannah, that I intend for me and my friends to have access to your mouth, tits, and pussy as often as we want, and based on what I know about you from this week, you’re a hot MILF looking for sex. I don’t think I’ll have to threaten you with the pictures and videos we took. But there’s one more thing.”

He paused for a few seconds, and continued, “As much as I love having sex with you, it’s even more rewarding knowing that I’m breeding John’s wife, and I want him to know. He’s going to hear about the lady giving blowjobs off the thirteenth fairway when he plays this weekend, and you need to find a way to admit it to him. I eventually want him to know that you’re sucking my cock and fucking me, and I can hardly wait to see the look on his face.”

I said, “Come on, Clark, I’ve done what you wanted, and have to admit that I’ve enjoyed it, but how the fuck can I tell John something like that?”

He replied, “He’s going to find out one way or the other, and it might be best for you to find a way to break it to him. I know how he used you to entertain customers and suppliers, so it shouldn’t be a total shock, except for the fact you’re fucking me. You decide, but I expect to see you out on the golf course as usual next week.”

Surprising Response after Admitting Everything to John

John didn’t get back until late on Friday night, and we didn’t have much time to talk before he went to bed, so he could get up for his 8:00 am tee time on Saturday. I felt guilty and didn’t want to talk with him anyway, at least until I figured out how to tell him, maybe even trying to turn it back on him, and we had more time to talk it all through.

I was on pins and needles all day Saturday, waiting for John to get home. He got home about 2:00 pm, after having more beers with his lunch after drinking heavily on the golf course.

He was inebriated and in an excited mood, as we sat on the couch, and he said, “You won’t believe what I heard at the club, honey. There’s a rumor that a beautiful, blonde-haired, slut MILF has been in the woods off the thirteenth fairway, first just watching men piss for a couple of weeks, and then she began sucking their cocks this week. Have you heard anything about that?”

I lied, answering, “I heard the same thing from a couple of the ladies in my group, but that’s hard to believe, and maybe wishful thinking on men’s parts. You seem a little too happy about it, honey. Are you hoping to get a BJ in the woods or something?”

He was caught a little off guard, and smiled as he replied, “Well, yeah, who wouldn’t…uh, uh, I mean, the way they described her it’s a wife from here in our subdivision, and she sounded really pretty, well-built, and sexy, like you. You haven’t been, uh, getting any action while I’ve been gone have you?”

I responded, “Whoa, honey, you almost sound like you want it to be me. You’ve always praised me when I tell you how your customers and supplies, kiss me and feel me up on the dance floor, and you always make me tell you all the details. I’ve always wondered how far you’d be willing for me to take it. Would you be okay with it if, for instance, a customer agreed to a big deal if I would suck his cock or even fuck him?”

John was never a good liar, and I always caught him when he tried. So, he hesitantly replied after a painfully long pause, with his face turning red, “Well, uh, none of those situations ever went that far, but, um, uh, honestly, I would have probably gone along with it if you, uh, you know, if it was a good deal and you wanted to do it.”

I laughed and said, “Wow, honey, that’s good to know that you’d pimp me for a good deal. Just how good would the deal have to be? Is it just a matter of how much money before you’d whore me out, or would you like to watch me sucking and fucking other men at any time, for no deal?”

He was quiet for a few seconds, and his face was still red when he admitted, “I have fantasized about it, especially on those nights when you describe in detail what the men did with you, and in those moments it’s fun to think about. I mean, shit, that one night when you told me that Daniel was fingering your pussy from behind, and you seemed to enjoy it, I almost lost it, and probably would have let him fuck you.”

It was time for me to hint that I was the lady from the golf course, and I asked, “So, you’re saying that if I was the cock sucking MILF from fairway thirteen, who might also be fucking other men, that it wouldn’t necessarily be that devastating for you?”

He seemed to be sobering up quickly hearing that, and he asked, “Holy shit, wait, what, uh, are you saying that you might be that lady?”

I reached over and rubbed his cock lump, which was hardening by the second, and answered, “Well, that all depends on how you’ll feel about it. Do you want me to be that lady?”

John sat there in shock as I unzipped his pants, pulled out his hard, six-inch cock, and began sucking it. He put his hands on my head and began thrusting into my mouth, as he said, “Oh fuck, I can hardly believe this. My beautiful wife is the cock sucking slut from the golf course. Shit honey, how many men have you sucked off, and wait, have you also fucked any of them?”

He was sexually aroused, and I only sucked him for about two minutes, before he began cumming, while holding me tightly in place, and saying, “That’s it, you fucking whore, take my fucking cum, just like you did from those other men.”

I sat up and smiled as he came down from the euphoria of his ejaculation, and I said, “I saw one man by accident the first day, and then I was so intrigued watching their cocks and balls and watching them piss, that I watched them for two weeks. Then I got caught on Monday of this week by that first man and couldn’t resist sucking his and his friend’s big cocks. I lost count, but I think I’ve sucked off at least a dozen or more different men so far, and some of them multiple times. I’ve only fucked one man so far, and he has a big cock.”

John sat there staring at me disbelievingly, before saying, “Yeah right, like you’ve sucked off those men and fucked another. I heard that you, or whoever, is at the same place, at noon, every day, and the men come looking for you. Let’s go out there tomorrow, if you even know where it is, and I want to see for myself. I’ll hide away from you and we’ll just see about this.”

I teased him for the rest of the day, and I couldn’t tell if he really didn’t believe me, or if he did believe me and was excited to see me suck the men. But whatever his beliefs or intentions, he fucked me two times that night, even after having been sucked off earlier in the day, and I knew he was excited about it.

The Proof is in the Sucking

John walked with me down the running trail at about 11:50 am on Sunday. He seemed surprised when I knew right where I was going, and then even more surprised and worried when he recognized the folding chair as ours.

He moved farther back into the bushes to hide, as he said, “Okay, Hannah, we’ll just see about this cock sucking shit.”

I said, “Okay, honey, but you can’t come out and make a scene, no matter who comes in here to use my mouth.”

I didn’t think Clark would be there on Sunday, since I thought I heard him say that he was playing on Saturday. At least I hoped not, since I knew that it would be hard for John to stay hidden if he saw Clark fucking my mouth.

As luck would have it, it was almost noon on the dot when Clark and Mitchell came walking up behind me. Clark said, “The club is busy today, Hannah, and we’re going to have to make this quick. Get that top off so I can feel your nice tits and get off quicker.”

John was staying hidden as Clark pissed and then pushed his wet, dripping cock in my mouth, as he reached down to fondle my breasts. I was sucking his big cock, while holding his bare ass and helping to pull his meat into my mouth, as he said, “Oh fuck, Hannah, you’re a great cock sucker, but even a better fuck. I’ll be that your little-dicked husband won’t even be able to feel his cock in your pussy after the way I fucked you Friday afternoon, and Mitchell here wants some of your sweet pussy too. It was fun creaming your cunt with no protection.”

It was hard to believe that John didn’t come crashing out to kick his ass, but there wasn’t a peep from him, as Clark ejaculated in my mouth, and Mitchell took his place. And while I was sucking Mitchell, Clark said, “You’d better hurry up and tell John what a fucking whore you are before he finds out. The word I’m getting is that you’ve sucked quite a few men in just a short time, and the word’s bound to get out.”

Those two men left, and just as John was getting ready to come out and confront me, two more men came down the trail. It was Jerry and Phil, and John had to stay hidden, watching, as I sucked off those two men as they fondled and sucked my breasts.

When they left, John came storming out, and said, “Okay, okay, so you are the thirteenth fairway whore. Let’s get the fuck out of here before more men come to use your mouth.”

We were back on the running path, headed home, when John asked, “Holy shit, Hannah, if you were going to suck and be fucked by anyone, why would it be Clark? That fucker hates me, and I’m not too fond of him either. But fuck, that’s why I don’t understand how it excited me so much to hear him talking to you that way, and watching you gobbling down his big cock and cum. It’s almost like I enjoyed the mental punishment.”

I asked, “I’m kind of sorry, honey, but did you see that big cock on that old man? And shit, he really knows how to use it.”

He said, “Okay, fine, now I’ve just got to see him fuck you. Tommy said that he was going over to study with Jason tonight, so you can give Clark a call and invite him over.”

I said, “Whoa, honey, are you sure you want to put yourself through it. He’s not a wham, bam, thank you mam kind of guy, and it might upset you to see the way he so intimately makes love to me.”

John said, “I don’t give a shit about that. Just tell him that I’m going to be at the office for a while this evening, and that you want more of his cock. I’ll hide, watch, and decide if I’ll show myself.”

John Watches Me being Fucked and Becomes a Cuckold

I called Clark in the mid-afternoon when I knew he’d be home and surprised him. I could tell that he had his hand cupped over the mouthpiece and was whispering, as he said, “Damn, Hannah, you shouldn’t call me like this, with Catherine around. What do you want, some more cock or something?”

He was surprised again when I replied, “As a matter of fact I do. After sucking you again today, I realized that I wanted to be fucked again with your big cock. My husband will be at his office, and our son will be over at a friend’s house. But hey, it’s up to you, Clark, if you don’t want to satisfy my urges, I might have to call Mitchell.”

The phone was quiet for a few seconds, until he said, “Okay, girl, but I might wear that pussy out tonight. It’ll take me a while to cum after being sucked off today, so get ready for a good pounding. I’ll see you at about 7:00 pm.”

John made room for a chair in our closet, so he could peak out of the door and watch when Clark came over. We quickly undressed and headed for the shower, as he said, “I knew you’d want more of my big cock, but I still want that asshole husband of yours to watch me fuck you and squirm.”

I knew that John would come out to watch us in the shower, and from the way he agreed to have Clark over, I knew that it would be both painful and arousing watching me with his competitor. We soaped each other up as before and I sucked his cock in the cascading water, just as he sucked my pussy and breasts. We were in the shower for about ten minutes, before drying off and getting on the bed.

Clark lay partially on me as we kissed and he fondled my breasts, with his hardening cock pressed against my thigh, and I was afraid that our intimacy might be harder for John to handle than the cock sucking and fucking. After a few minutes Clark moved on top of me as I spread my legs for him, and he shoved his huge cock inside me. John quietly came out of the closet to watch more closely at the foot of the bed.

John saw Clark’s ass flexing and big balls swinging as he pummeled my adulterous pussy, and I could hardly believe that he was willing to risk being caught by being so close. Clark was intermittently kissing me and sucking my breasts, and I saw that John had taken off his pants and was stroking his cock. I was guessing that he was getting off on being demeaned, more so since Clark is his rival.

Clark fucked me for over ten minutes, and I wrapped my legs around his ass to pull him inside me in rhythm with his thrusts, as his cock began to throb, and he moaned out, “Oh fuck, Hannah, I’m inseminating your married pussy again, and it would serve your dick of a husband right if I gave you my baby.”

He stayed in me for another few minutes, stroking me with his softened cock, and when he rolled off me, I was surprised when John moved up between my legs, placed them over his shoulders, and began eating me out. Clark looked on laughing, before saying, “Well, it sure looks like you told John about us and being the golf course cock sucker, and he’s taking his rightful place, eating my fucking cum. Suck away, pussy boy, and then you can clean my cock.”

I couldn’t comprehend what might be going on in John’s mind, as he finished cleaning my pussy of Clark’s cum, and then moved over to suck his cock. Clark was then even more dominant as he rolled over on John and began fucking his mouth. It was amazingly arousing and disappointing, all at the same time, watching my husband submit himself to Clark, and I knew that our lives would never be the same again.

Clark rolled off John and I saw that his cock was almost hard again, as John said, “Holy shit, Clark, I had no idea that an old bastard like you would have such a big cock, or would even know how to use it.”

Then Clark said, “Yeah, and I had no idea that you would be a cuckold and cock sucker. My friends and I are going to enjoy stropping by for some pussy and blowjobs from time to time, and Hannah can still be the thirteenth fairway cock sucker too. I’m enjoying this, John, and now I’d like my balls sucked too.”

John obediently got back between Clark’s legs and sucked his balls, as Clark leaned over to suck my breasts. Then Clark said, “I think I might be able to cum again in a little while, John, and I want you to suck me off this time.”

Clark lay back on the bed and pulled me partially on top of him to kiss, as my husband got between his legs to suck his cock. That had to be humiliating for John, and he probably liked it, knowing that Clark was being intimate with me while he was sucking Clark’s cock.

John finally sucked off Clark, and after eating his cum we sat around and talked for a while. John agreed that Clark and three of his friends could come to our home whenever I’m available, and hopefully sometimes when Clark can be there too. I also agreed to keep sucking men on the golf course.

Over time, I got into a routine of sucking a dozen different men on the golf course, and fucking Clark and his friends, at least once each, every two weeks, and John is comfortable in his role as my cuckold husband.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments