Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lori Turns Forty: Chapter Two

"Mac gives Lori seven days of unending sex for her fortieth birthday."

15
2 Comments 2
469 Views 469
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Lori is a sexual being. She and Mac have an open marriage as long as they know about each other's sexcapades. In fact watching each other have sex with other's or telling the story after the fact is what really drives them."

Let's recap.

Mac promised Lori, who was turning forty and feeling depressed, seven days of sexual activities.

On day one, Mac fingered Lori in the ocean. Lori had all day sex with four teenage boys. Mac came in her mouth. A Marine sucked her tits on the dance floor as Lori jerked him off. Another Marine fingered her on the dance floor. Two female Marines fingered Lori and ate her ass and pussy. Lori ate one of their pussies. Lori gave Mac a blow job while he drove.

On day two. Mac roughly took a reluctant Lori from behind in her office, then face fucked her. Lori stripped at a club in front of Mac, her bosses, and coworkers. Lori fucked Mac in the back of a limo with the driver watching.

--- Day Three ---

Lori woke up cumming. Her head was thrashing back and forth, and she was screaming. Mac was between her legs, sucking, licking, and biting her clit. He had two fingers pumping into her pussy as they dragged across her G-spot. This was Lori's favorite way to wake up.

Mac cooked her breakfast again and after they ate, Mac drew her a bath and sensuously washed her. He washed and conditioned her thick red hair. With cupped hands full of water, he gently soaped and rinsed her breasts. He sucked her erect nipples. He scrubbed her back and massaged and washed her legs and feet. Mac sucked each toe as he washed her inner thighs. His hands held a sponge as he rubbed her ass and pussy. He slowly rubbed her clit while looking deep into her eyes. She kissed him deeply as she had a clitoral climax.

Mac shaved her legs and shaved her pussy as he made sure her red landing strip was neat and perfect. He then dried her off and left her to get ready for the day.

Mac flew Lori in his helicopter to their log cabin in the North Georgia Mountains. It was a spacious cabin with two immense fireplaces, a great room, a kitchen, two bathrooms, two bedrooms, and a loft. In the loft was a California king bed, armoire, and a chest of drawers. A large mirror was above the bed on the ceiling. They outfitted the bed with wrist and ankle restraints.

Mac and Lori played at light BDSM in the loft occasionally. Lori expected to play today. They often switched roles as far as who was the dominant and who the sub was. They didn't switch on the same visit. Once they decided who would be the Dom, he or she held that role for the entire weekend.

Lori loved to get roughed up, spanked, and disciplined. She would stay wet the entire visit, catering to Mac's every need.

As soon as they entered the cabin, Mac shut the door, and roughly pulled Lori by her hair down onto the faux bearskin rug in front of the roaring fireplace. Mac placed a black leather collar around Lori's neck and locked it in the back with a small padlock.

Lori was smart and aware. She felt the presence of someone else in the cabin. After all, the fireplace was already roaring. Her eyes grew big with excitement and her panties became moist. She looked around the room and she saw movement in the doorway of the guest bedroom.

She strained to see who it was, but Mac quickly blindfolded her and cuffed her wrists behind her back. Mac clipped a leash to the front metal ring of the collar. He jerked her to her feet.

Lori heard footsteps come towards her. She was panting with excitement. She felt the soft hands of a woman cup her face as a soft tongue slipped into her mouth. Lori returned the kiss as she felt the soft hands slip down her side and push up under her skirt.

As her panties were pulled to the side and two fingers intruded into her pussy, Lori could smell the woman's perfume. Lori moaned as the fingers softly pistoned her wet pussy.

Two large powerful hands spun Lori around by her shoulders as a large muscular man ripped the buttons off her blouse. He was so strong that he tore her bra in front and threw it to the ground.

The man pulled Lori to him. He manhandled her tits and twisted her nipples until she cried out in pain. Her head rested against his bare chest. Lori figured he had to be at least 6'8" tall. His musky smell made her knees weak.

The man ripped her skirt in two, just leaving Lori with the collar, cuffs, panties, and stilettos. He effortlessly ripped the panties off her sweet ass. He stuffed them in her mouth.

The man threw Lori over his shoulder and carried her upstairs to the loft. The man threw Lori on the bed, face down. They restrained her ankles, spreading her legs wide. They removed the cuffs, but soon they restrained her wrists to the headboard.

Lori looked so sexy spread eagle on the bed with her spectacular alabaster ass exposed.

Lori felt the soft hands massage her back. The hands slipped under her, adjusting Lori's breasts into a comfortable position. The hands lingered as the fingers circled her nipples. Her hands spread oil over Lori's back and ass. The masseuse spread Lori's ass cheeks and dripped oil down her crack.

Tiny fingers rubbed Lori's starfish, and a finger was inserted into her ass. The woman worked her finger in and out of Lori's hole. Lori pushed her ass into the air as she wanted more. Lori suddenly felt pain as a large stainless steel butt plug was inserted into her ass. Once the butt plug was seated in place, Lori felt great, but the two-inch diameter of the stainless-steel butt plug caused intense pain as it pierced her rim.

Lori felt a plop by her head as a big hand held her face sideways as the other hand removed her panties from her mouth. The man forced Lori's mouth open as he slowly slid his cock into her mouth. Lori could tell that this cock was uncut and very thick. Her mouth stretched as far as it could open, and his cock head hit the back of her mouth. Her throat could not take his girth, so he just pounded her tonsils.

Lori could barely breathe with this fat cock pumping in her mouth. She sucked and twirled her tongue around the head. Lori never had a cock this fat in her mouth before, and it felt glorious. Lori spasmed and came hard.

He removed the fat cock from her mouth and forcefully slapped her right butt cheek with his large hand. Lori flinched and cried out in pain. The man laughed as he swatted her right butt cheek five more times. Each smack came down a little harder than the one before. Lori normally can take a hard spanking, but this large hand was taking its toll on her ass. He switched to the left butt cheek, spanking it six hard times as well. Lori was crying tears out of her eyes. Her mascara was running down her face. The man now smacked each cheek alternately ten more times each. Lori was wailing and sobbing.

He roughly inserted two fat fingers into her wet pussy. His two fingers pushed hard against her walls as they were rapidly pistoned. Lori bucked and squirted clear fluid across the loft.

The woman took the leash and struck Lori across her back multiple times. Red welts crisscrossed on Lori's back. Though the lashing was painful, it was the type of pain that released all the pent-up tension. Lori loved whipping.

The whipping stopped, and the woman kissed each welt gingerly. She rubbed and kissed her blistered ass. The woman took the blindfold off Lori and held her face so she could look up towards the mirror on the ceiling.

Lori saw a small, beautiful, light brown young woman of about twenty-two. She had teacup-sized breasts and a beautifully trimmed black bush. The young woman continued to hold Lori's face. Lori could see perfect red x marks across her back. Her ass cheeks were bright red with blisters.

The young woman was Tisha. Working at one of Mac's tech firms, she was a statistician. She only stood 4'11" and had beautiful smooth caramel skin. She released Lori's ankle and wrist restraints. Lori rolled gingerly onto her back.

Lori surveyed the room. Tisha was standing next to her husband, Zander. He was 6'11" tall and had a massive muscular chest with bulging biceps on his arms.

His uncut black cock hung flaccid at eight inches. It was longer and thicker than Mac's hard cock. He grabbed Lori's ankles and dragged her ass to the edge of the bed. Her ass stung as it dragged across the sheets. Zander spread her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

Lori noticed Mac sitting in the corner, still wearing his clothes. He was smoking a big stogie. They smiled at each other. Lori stopped smiling as he noticed Zander's cock grow to at least ten inches and twice as thick as Mac's fat cock. Her eyes grew big, and she took a deep breath. Zander pulled his foreskin back to expose his bulbous purple cock head. He placed it at her entrance and slowly pushed in.

Tisha whispered to Lori, "It's gonna hurt, girl, but you will get used to it." Tisha then sucked Lori's big tits.

Lori was excited to have her first black man take her pussy, but she was afraid his massive cock was going to rip her apart. Zander's purple head sank past Lori's long, floppy pussy lips and disappeared into her pink entrance. Lori grimaced in pain as he stretched her opening. He pushed further, and he sank four inches into her.

"Wait! Please wait a minute. Oh, you are killing me." Lori pleaded. Zander smiled and held his position only for a few seconds. He eagerly pushed his black monster another four inches in. Lori screamed in pain as his cock head slid past her cervix.

Lori bucked and kicked her legs as her pussy contracted and opened as she came hard. Her eyes rolled up in her head, and she moaned and drooled.

Zander's last two inches were much thicker than the rest of his cock. He pushed down with all his weight and fully impaled Lori's married, tight pussy. His balls rested on her asshole. Lori felt like she had passed out. When her senses came back, Zander was fucking her hard. His muscular ass was flexing back and forth as his cock hammered Lori's sore pussy.

Lori was his first white woman and the first married woman he has fucked. His wife, Tisha, always kept him satisfied. It was her and Mac's idea to have Zander fuck Lori for her birthday. Zander was in heaven as his cock slid in and out of Lori's tight pussy. Lori's response of humping him back caught him by surprise. She dug her stilettos into his ass and fucked him back hard. She was grunting and moaning as his cock pistoned into her dripping cunt. Zander never made a sound until he shot his cum deep inside Lori. He let out an animalistic, primal scream.

Lori's ankles locked around his muscular waist. Lori's orgasm was so intense that she passed out again.

When Lori woke up, she discovered Tisha licking up Zander's ejaculate from her vagina. Lori pulled Tisha's face up so she could lick her engorged clit. Lori's thighs squeezed Tisha's head as she had another orgasm.

Lori observed Zander laying on his back, his eyes fixed on his wife as she ate her pussy. Lori rolled over and straddled Zander. She reached back and placed his gigantic cock at her entrance. Lori sat down with all of her weight as his cock went balls-deep in one movement. Lori felt her pussy being stretched. She could feel every vein and ridge on his cock. She bounced up and down on his cock as he held her breasts in his large hands.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

Lori rode him for a good ten minutes until Zander grabbed her hips and held her tightly against him. Zander let out a silent scream as his seed filled Lori's womb.

Lori felt completely drained. She lay flat on Zander's chest. Sweat soaked both. Lori jumped in surprise at Tisha's scream. Lori looked over and Mac was slowly fucking Tisha from behind as he reached around and held her small breasts. Mac's cock was the first cock that has entered her pussy other than Zander's monster.

Tisha felt amazed at how good another cock could feel in her pussy. She came multiple times as he pumped into her. Lori smiled as she noticed Mac's cum face. She knew he was unloading his white man's cum into this caramel beauty.

All four lay and napped in the loft bed for a few hours. Lori was too sore to take part in any activities. She was sore from the ass beating and the big cock intrusion. She fingered her clit, watching Mac and Zander fuck Tisha.

Mac was fucking her from behind as Zander buried his cock down Tasha's throat. Lori's amazement grew as she successfully deep-throated his full length. The guys switched positions. Tisha took her husband's cock with ease as she hungrily sucked Lori's husband's cock.

The guys placed Tisha on her knees, and they jacked off and came on her face, neck and tits. Lori rubbed her clit hard and came too. It was unknown how many times the two men came inside Tisha, but when she was on her knees, semen flowed down her thighs.

They all showered, and it was nearly midnight when Mac flew them all back home.

--- Day Four ---

Mac and Lori slept in. It was nearly noon when they pulled themselves out of bed. Lori was walking gingerly again.

Sitting at the table eating brunch, Lori threw her head back as she had a massive orgasm just thinking about the night before.

Mac announced he was going to take it easy on Lori today and that he was taking her out to eat and go to a movie.

Lori was skeptical that was all that was going to happen.

Lori put on her favorite blue dress where the top hung loose. When she bent over, her tits became fully exposed. (See picture above)

When the limo pulled up to the restaurant, the driver opened the door for Lori. There was a group of elderly gentlemen standing on the sidewalk who watched Lori exit the limo. She bent down and her tits hung out, then she swung her legs to stand, and her pussy was in view of the men.

Lori took Mac's arm and walked into the restaurant. She smiled and nodded at the old men as they ogled her as she walked by.

During dinner, Lori teased the young busboys who were tending the surrounding tables. She would flash her tits and expose her beaver when she caught them looking. One busboy had an obvious hard-on as he tented his pants. Another one that Lori touched her pussy in front of came into his pants as he glared.

Mac and Lori walked arm-in-arm the three blocks to the movie theater. At the candy counter, Lori noticed a young man with braces trying to flirt with his beautiful young counterpart behind the counter. She rebuked his advances. He walked over to the counter where Lori was and asked if he could help. The pretty young woman was watching them.

Lori bent over the counter, exposing her tits with erect nipples. Against his cheek, she pressed the back of her hand. She faked a laugh. "You're so witty and handsome, to boot." She leaned in and French kissed him for a long moment. "Thank you sexy!" Lori leaned back and wiped the corner of her mouth of the small spittle that he passed on to her.

The attention that this young man received from a beautiful and sexy woman amazed the pretty young woman. She became the aggressor in the flirtation game. She asked the young man out after work.

Lori and Mac sat in the middle of the packed theater. The movie was slow and boring, so Lori unzipped Mac's pants and pulled out his flaccid cock. Mac put his jacket in his lap, covering his cock and her hand. She worked her hand over his cock until it grew hard and thick. She slowly pumped his cock as they watched the movie.

Mac pulled Lori's face down in his lap just before he shot his load. Her mouth engulfed half his cock as she received his salty gift. She sat back up as Mac tucked his cock back into his pants. Lori looked at Mac and opened her mouth to show she was still holding his spunk in her mouth. Then she smiled and swallowed.

After the movie, Lori and Mac walked down the street window shopping. She saw the young candy counter couple in the alley. The young man had the young woman bent over and fucking her from behind with what looked like an enormous cock.

Lori and Mac laughed as they continued their walk. Mac ushered Lori into the entrance of an adult store. They looked around at all the toys and videos. The men in the store were staring at Lori's beautiful body. Mac took Lori towards the back and dragged her into a room. The room was empty except for one chair. It was a tiny room at maybe four feet by six feet. Lori realized that there were two glory holes on opposite walls. Someone positioned the holes in a way that allowed them to press their ass against one and their mouth on the other.

Mac kissed her deeply and pulled her top down, exposing her tits. Using his phone, he captured a picture of her leaning against the wall with her breasts exposed. He said, "Enjoy, I have rented the room for an hour." He opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind him.

Lori sat in the chair, smiling to herself. She noticed the video camera in the upper corner. She knew she was being watched. There was a knock on the wall that startled Lori. She looked towards the knock and there was a semi-erect four-inch dick sticking through the wall. The cock had gray hair at the base. With a smile at the camera, she seized the cock using her right hand. She wanked the cock. She heard moaning on the other side of the wall. A knock came from the opposite wall. This time, it was a nice black cock of about seven inches. She reached over and wanked that cock with her left hand.

Mac was walking through the store showing men Lori's picture and explaining where she was. There were men lined up at each hole. There must have been about twelve men in the store.

Lori had no intention of sucking any of these cocks, but she didn't mind wanking them off. The old man grunted, and he spewed a few drops of creamy cum. "Thank you, Lori," he said through the hole.

Now, she fully focused her attention on the nice black cock. She double-fisted it and wanked it fast. She felt him thicken. Then he shot his load across the room and almost hit the other wall. "Thank you, Miss Lori," she heard him say.

Someone pushed a nice, hard six-inch cock through the other hole. He also pushed his balls in. This cock was a smooth, pretty cock. It had three metal studs lining it. Lori found herself fascinated. She rubbed up and down the shaft, bent over, and placed her mouth over the head. She massaged his balls as she sunk her lips over each stud until the head of his cock was pressing against the back of her throat.

Lori sucked with a passion. She was so worked up that she fingered herself. She was making sounds of pleasure on his penis. Upon hearing a knock on the other wall, she turned her head to look. She knew that was Mac's cock.

As Lori sucked the studded cock, she pulled up her dress over her hips and backed her ass against the other wall. Mac's cock penetrated her pussy with ease. He rammed his cock into her wet hole as she continued to suck the studded cock. The studs rubbed her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

Lori came on Mac's cock as the studded cock shot his salty sperm down her throat. Lori couldn't believe she just sucked a cock from a glory hole. "Thank you, Lori," she heard.

Mac suddenly pulled his cock out of Lori's pussy and before she could move, a thicker cock entered Lori's pussy. She dropped her head as her pussy spasmed on this strange fat cock.

A straight skinny cock poked through the other hole. As this fat cock slowly fucked Lori, she placed her mouth over the new cock. She sucked it hard as she twisted her nipples. Lori felt the warm spread of cum splashing in her cunt.

The cock in her pussy pulled out. While another cock was being pushed through the other hole, Lori continued to suck the skinny cock. This cock was about nine inches long and had a tattoo of a swastika on it. She pushed it back through the hole and stopped sucking skinny dick and said, "I'll pass on your cock. It doesn't meet my standards."

As soon as Lori put her lips back on the skinny cock, it went off on her face. She laughed and wiped the cum off with her fingers.

Lori just jacked off the rest of the cocks that were inserted into the glory holes. The hour was up, and Mac walked in and cleaned her up with a damp towel.

Lori punched him in the arm. "Why in the hell did you let a strange cock fuck my pussy?"

Mac laughed and said, "It wasn't a strange cock, it was my little brother Rick. His greatest desire has always been to penetrate you with his large member. When he noticed us walking into the store, he simply came in to see us. He begged me to let him fuck you, so I let him."

"Well, he fucked me mighty fine with his fat cock. I am going to have to revisit his cock in a proper environment," she replied.

Lori and Mac walked up to the counter, and the man gave Lori a DVD of her room encounter. It was a split-screen video showing her and the men on the other side of the wall. The man behind the counter said., "Happy birthday, Lori. I hope to see you again."

Lori and Mac watched the video when they got home. Mac fingered her as they watched. Lori looked like a goddess in that room handling all those cocks. To Lori's surprise, the first cock she encountered was her old high school principal, who was old. The cock with the studs turned out to be Jackson, one of her bosses. She swallowed all of his cum. Lori laughed as now she must face him in the morning. "I may want to find out how those studs feel rubbing the walls of my pussy," Lori teased.

Mac watched the video closely while his brother was fucking Lori. Lori watched closely, too. Rick's cock was about an inch shorter than Mac's. But it was much thicker. Mac noticed the ecstasy on Lori's face as she shuddered and came on his little brother's cock. "Damn girl, you did enjoy Rick's cock." Mac laughed. Lori just hid her face in her hands.

Mac finally worked his fingers to her clit, and with only one rub, Lori climaxed. They spooned with Mac's cock in Lori's ass crack as they both fell asleep.

--- To Be Continued ---

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments