Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lori Turns Forty: Chapter One

"Mac gives Lori seven days of unending sex for her fortieth birthday."

81
11 Comments 11
3.8k Views 3.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"Lori is a sexual being. She and Mac have an open marriage as long as they know about each other's sexcapades. In fact watching each other have sex with other's or telling the story after the fact is what really drives them."

Lori was a little depressed that she was soon to turn forty. At a height of 5'8" she was a stunning redhead with dark blue eyes and an hourglass curvy body. She was a bit of an exhibitionist as she enjoyed flashing her gorgeous tits.

At the moment, Lori threw her head back and silently screamed with her mouth open as her tits bounced in circles while riding Mac hard. Mac's fat seven-inch cock was sliding in deep against her velvety, wet and warm walls. Her pussy walls were gripping his shaft as she expertly worked her inner muscles.

Lori's long red-painted fingernails were digging into Mac's muscular chest as she brought her head forward and screamed as she came. Mac kept pumping his cock into her tight pussy until he unloaded a massive stream of cum. Upon feeling his cock thicken and his warm seed spread into her womb, Lori came hard, shaking and screaming.

Lori lay on her back, exhausted. Mac was on his side, playing with her alabaster breasts. "I know you have been dreading this birthday coming up in ten days. So, I have arranged seven days of birthday presents and surprises," Mac said.

"Oh, yay! Tell me, tell me, please." Lori's nipples grew hard and long.

"No, no! Each day will have surprises and gifts for you. You will only be informed as needed each day," Mac explained.

Lori pushed Mac onto his back and slipped his hard cock fully down her throat. She bobbed up and down his shaft and slipped her middle finger in his ass.

Lori loved sucking cock, and she was damn good at it. She was excellent in all aspects of sexual activities.

Mac grabbed her hair and face fucked her. His cock was pumping in her mouth at the same pace Lori was pumping her finger in his ass. Lori knew he was getting close to climax, so she inserted a second finger in his ass.

Mac grunted and spilled his seed down her throat. As soon as Lori tasted his salty cum, she shuddered and climaxed as well.

--- Day One ---

Lori's fortieth birthday was on Saturday. It was Sunday morning, the first day of her celebration. Mac told her to bathe and put on her skimpy pink bikini and that they were going to the beach and that evening, they would go dancing and dining.

At the beach, Mac and Lori were lying on their towels, soaking in the sun. They were watching four eighteen-year-old boys play beach volleyball. They were all handsome, tall, and fit.

Mac took Lori into the water about chest deep. They hugged and kissed. Mac snaked his hand into her bikini bottoms and fingered her cunt. Lori loved Mac's fingers, and he always pressed the right spots. She bit his shoulder as she came. Lori was deeply in love with Mac and even though she was a strong, independent woman, she loved how he took control of her will and body. Sometimes with just a whisper.

Once out of the water, Mac asked the boys if they could play, too. They agreed and Mac and two boys were on one team and Lori and two boys were on the other.

The boys couldn't keep their eyes off Lori's sensuous body. Her tits were bouncing, her ass cheeks were jiggling. Her top slipped down so far that her pink areolas became exposed. After one or two more jumps, both nipples slipped out. Lori knew she was driving the boys crazy with her exposed tits. Her bottoms were wet, as she knew her teasing was going to lead to some teenage cock. She and one boy dove for a ball and missed. He landed on top of her. This boy was Mark. He was a handsome blonde with six-pack abs.

He held Lori down and sucked her nipples. John, her other partner, was also blonde and was very tall. He pulled her bottoms down just as a wave of water rushed over the trio. John spread her legs, revealing a red landing strip and long pussy lips. He dove his tongue deep with his first thrust. Lori moaned as her juices soaked her pussy from the attention these young boys were giving her.

Lori reached into Mark's pants and pulled out his thick, eight-inch cock. It was straight as an arrow. She jerked his cock at a furious pace as John found her pearl-sized clit and sucked on it.

There was a crowd of about ten teenagers gathered around, watching Lori get ravaged. Mac scooped Lori up and took her to the canvas cabana. Mac instructed the boys to continue.

Mark had his cock at Lori's entrance and slowly penetrated her tight pussy. Lori screamed as this young long cock stretched her pussy walls. She felt his cock push against her cervix and slip past. Lori loved to be fucked hard, and that is what she was getting.

John removed his trunks and placed his thin, six-inch cock in Lori's mouth. He straddled her face as he fed her his cock. She easily took his full length down her throat as she twirled her tongue around his shaft. Lori was creaming continuously as their two cocks slid into her. John's cock head rubbing against the roof of her mouth sent shock waves to her clit.

The other two boys were dark-haired twins, Erik and Derick. They were tall, strong and tanned. They undressed and kneeled on either side of Lori. The twins sported cocks that were like Mac's in size.

Lori took a cock in each hand and jerked them. She only had two men at a time before, so four at a time is a special treat. Lori also had not had a teenager fuck her since she was a teenager. Lori looked up at a smiling Mac with grateful eyes. She was having the time of her life.

Lori's body was spasming with multiple climaxes. John shot his cum down her throat at the same time Mark came in her pussy.

Derrick laid on his back as Lori mounted his stiff cock. She was riding him upright when Erik pushed her chest to chest with his brother. Erik placed his cock head at Lori's asshole. She had experienced anal sex multiple times, but she had never been double penetrated. Erik pushed forward until he fully inserted his shaft. Her ass was much tighter than her pussy.

Lori screamed as she felt both cocks through her thin walls. She cried out in pleasure and pain. Derrick thrust up into her wet pussy as Erik slammed his cock in her ass.

Mac pulled Lori's head up by her hair and stuffed his thick cock in her mouth. The other two boys were jacking off, standing over Lori.

Lori was in heaven. The sensations she felt over her body were electric. Erick came in Lori's ass and pulled out. Derrick was next as he spread his seed into Lori's pussy. Mac was next as he shot his load down her throat.

In the nick of time, Lori turned over onto her back, resulting in Mark and John ejaculating on her breasts, neck, and face. Lori laid on her back, smiling as her pussy continued to spasm.

With cum dripping from everywhere, Lori stood up and walked out onto the beach. She dove into the surf to wash off.

Lori strutted back in with her tits bouncing. She had a half of an hour private session with each boy, one at a time as Mac and the others waited outside.

Lori rubbed her hands all over each boy, worshipping his body. While pleasuring their genitals and exploring their bodies, she engaged in various sexual acts. She made each boy taste his own cum by kissing them deeply. She laid on her back and had each one slowly fuck her as they sucked her gorgeous tits. Finally, she had them lick her pussy and clean out their cum.

Each boy felt special as Lori, proud to be the subject of their young lust, made them feel that way. Lori came three or four times with each boy.

Lori and Mac drove home in the car and prepared for the evening's festivities.

For dinner, Lori wore a sundress with a low-cut neckline. You could see the tops of her areolas, and the hem of her dress barely covered her ass. She wore no bra or panties. Lori was still smiling and wet as she thought of those teenage boys.

Since their table wasn't ready, the staff directed them to sit at the bar. Mac stood as Lori sat on a bar stool. The music was loud, and the dance floor was full.

Lori noticed a table of Marines sitting about twenty feet from them. She smiled at each one of them. Lori felt adventurous as her exhibitionist tendencies were kicking in. She pulled one of her tits out of the top of her dress. She looked at the Marines as she slowly spread her legs. The Marines caught sight of her pussy with her long lips dripping with her nectar. Lori breathed heavily as she watched the Marines ogle her tit and visible pussy.

The waitress came and escorted Lori and Mac to their table. Their table was right next to the eight Marines. Lori noticed that two of the Marines were women.

Lori continued flirting with the Marines throughout dinner. She flashed her pussy and flashed her tits. Mac knew what she was doing and had a raging hard on. He was proud of Lori's body, and he encouraged her to expose it often.

Mac and Lori sat and listened to the band after dinner. The Hispanic Marine came up and asked Lori to dance. She agreed and offered her hand to him. They slowly danced to a long sexy song. As her soft body rubbed against his muscular body, Lori felt turned on. Mac could see him sucking Lori's tits as she had her hand in his pants, jerking him off. He obviously came, as he quickly excused himself and went to the restroom. Lori watched him walk away as her juices ran down her thighs. She gets horny as hell when she sees a handsome man in uniform.

A black Marine took his place. They were slow dancing close as his hands slipped under her skirt and held her ass cheeks. As much as Lori and Mac had shared each other, Lori had yet to experience a black cock. As they swayed to the music, he slipped two long fingers into her wet pussy. Mac could see he was finger fucking her hard. Lori was biting his neck as she came hard on his fingers. When he pulled his fingers out, she grabbed them and sucked them clean.

Lori excused herself to go clean up in the restroom. She was hoping he would follow her, as she wanted to ravage his thick, black cock. The two female Marines followed her instead. Lori was washing her coochie when they walked in. One was a short, big-breasted Hispanic with gorgeous brown eyes. The other was a small-breasted blonde with emerald green eyes.

Lori was pushed over the counter by the blonde, who then lifted her skirt up over her hips. On her knees, the blonde began rimming Lori's ass with her tongue. She would twirl it around the rim and dip her tongue deep into her asshole. Lori came hard. She had never had her ass eaten before. She loved the sensation and now had a new task for Mac to perform.

Lori noticed the Hispanic had her large tits out and her pants and panties down at her ankles, sitting on the counter next to her. She pulled Lori roughly by her hair and made her suck her huge titties. After a minute, she shoved Lori's face down to her hairy black bush. Lori knew what to do. Her oral skills were just as well with a pussy as it was with a cock.

As Lori munched on her pussy, she finger-fucked her pussy and ass. Two in the pink and one in the stink. The Marine's clit was as big as a small cock. So Lori sucked it like one.

The blonde was still behind Lori, but this time she was fingering her pussy as she licked her pussy. Fucking these two ladies extremely stimulated Lori.

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

Simultaneously, Lori and the Hispanic screamed and shuddered. Lori oozed out sweet cream. The Marine squirted clear fluid all over Lori's face. Lori could barely stand as her legs were weak. She kissed each one and thanked them for tending to her.

The three cleaned up, got dressed, and walked back to the table. Lori's eyes were still glassy as she was having little orgasms as she walked. Mac smiled knowingly at her.

The other four Marines were happily married, but thanked Lori for the show and told her how beautiful she was. Before Lori left, she kissed all eight of them on their cheeks and thanked them for their service.

On the way home, Lori told Mac what had transpired in the restroom. She was so happy and sexually satisfied. Lori thought, "Mac was right! Fuck forty. She was still sexy and beautiful and very much desired by young and old, and or men or women." Then she sucked Mac off as he drove down the highway.

--- DAY TWO ---

Lori woke up smiling to the smell of cooking bacon. Mac had cooked her a full breakfast. Lori was a little sore this morning as she walked gingerly into the kitchen. Her long red hair was messy, and her sleep shirt hung off her shoulder. As she sat at the table, a yawn escaped from her. She smiled at Mac as he placed the plate of food in front of her and kissed her on the cheek. She was so in love with this handsome man. He was kind and generous, funny and caring. Mac always pleasured her so well, knowing when to make love slowly or take her roughly and use her.

Lori was an Executive Marketing Strategist at one of the largest firms in the world. This is where she met Mac fifteen years prior. Mac was her first client. He is five years older than Lori and already a multimillionaire at age thirty.

Lori had to go to work that day around noon to sign some contracts and finish up some other details. Lori always dressed professionally, wearing button-up blouses, below the knee pencil skirts, and three-inch stilettos. She was very proper and strict at work. In fact, everyone thought she was a bit stuck up.

Mac walked into her office around three wearing a black three-piece suit. All the ladies in the office swooned at his handsome stature. Lori's assistant, Sandy, led him into her office. Behind him, she bit her hand and smiled at Lori. Lori laughed and told her to go find her own man.

"What are you doing here, handsome?" Lori inquired.

"I am here to take you to the club. So quickly finish up here, so we can start our evening." Mac explained.

"What club? I have about an hour to go before I am done." Lori replied.

"None of your business." Mac roughly grabbed her and spun her around and bent her over her desk. He jerked her skirt over her ass and peeled her thong down to her ankles. He held her down by holding the back of her neck.

"Mac, no. Not here in my office." Lori pleaded. It was too late. Mac fully penetrated her pussy with his cock. "Oh, God yes! Fuck me stud."

Mac plunged his cock in out of Lori's pussy as she gripped tightly to the edge of the desk. Lori loved his rough play, but this display at her office was dangerous. It didn't take Lori long to climax as she loved getting it from behind, especially roughly and unexpectedly.

Not to make a mess, Mac forced Lori to her knees and face fucked her until his seed emptied down her throat. Lori came again, as this was just like their first encounter so many years ago.

Lori slipped into her private bathroom and washed her pussy and thighs of her cum. When she came out, Mac had already dressed fully. He tossed her thong to her, and she slipped it on.

"I'll wait out here and flirt with Sandy until you are done. I bet I can get her soaking wet," Mac boasted.

"She was wet as soon as she saw you," Lori answered.

What Lori didn't know was that Mac invited Sandy, Jackson, Hugh (Lori's bosses), and Tina (Lori's Marketing Executive rival) to meet them at the club.

The limousine picked up the six of them out front at about five. The club was a place called Embassy Elite. It was a black-tie gentleman's club that had a five-star restaurant inside.

From the second floor, the restaurant overlooked the three stages below.

While watching the beautiful girls strip and dance below, the six of them enjoyed a splendid dinner and expensive wine. The strip club was not your normal low-class show. All the girls were knock-out gorgeous with great dance routines. All the male patrons had to wear a jacket and tie. The women had to dress smartly.

Mac ushered everyone down to a front-row table he had reserved at the center stage. Sandy, Tina, and Lori had a great time tipping the gorgeous strippers. They tipped by placing their cash into the garters of the entertainers. Lori told Mac she could see moisture on some of their pussies as she tipped them. Men could not touch the women except to tip, but the strippers could fondle the women customers or have the customers fondle or suck their tits.

One stripper pulled Sandy's breasts out and gave them a squeeze. Her breasts were an enormous 48DDD. Sandy was blonde and only twenty-five. Her huge tits were firm and round. Her areolas were large, with thick brown nipples. Sandy walked back to the table laughing as she stuffed her tits back into her bra and blouse.

Tina, a dark-haired Middle Eastern woman, was tall and beautiful. Her tits were 36D and perky for a forty-four-year-old lady. She was not only Lori's work rival, but Mac dated her before Lori. Tina never let Lori forget Mac fucked her every way and every day when they dated.

Tina walked up to the stage and removed her top. She did not wear a bra. She jumped on the stage and made out with the stripper. They kissed and sucked each other's tits. Tina walked back to the table, naked from the waist up. Her succulent tits bounced beautifully as she walked.

Mac whispered into Lori's ear, and she shook her head no. Mac grabbed her by the wrist and had two ushers escort them backstage. After the next dancer completed her set, Mac came back alone to their table.

The spotlight illuminated center stage when Lori was announced as the next entertainer. Sexy music blared over the speaker as Lori strutted out to the pole, dressed in her business attire, with a yet unseen garter. Lori was excited to show her bosses and workmates that she was not just a stiff workaholic.

Lori strutted sensuously around the stage, swaying to the music. She stopped at Mac's table and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Lori slowly undid the buttons of her blouse, one by one, starting from the neck down. As she pranced around the stage, she pulled the blouse out of her waistband and let it flow. She wore a lacy black push-up bra that exposed the top half of her freckled tits. She was having fun.

As she dropped the blouse off her shoulders, she threw it at Mac. She danced around some more, shaking her tits at the crowd. The crowd loved it. Lori bent over slightly with her ass pointed at Mac's table. She slowly unzipped the pencil skirt and dropped the skirt to the floor. She kicked the skirt off the stage towards Mac.

Lori was wearing the black thong that Mac had peeled off her earlier. She strutted around the stage and swung on the pole. She walked to the edge of the stage, squatted down, and slowly spread her legs. Men and women came up and placed money in her garter. When one older gentleman came up to her, Lori briefly pulled her thong to the side and flashed him her pussy. She smiled and winked at him as a droplet of moisture dripped off her long pussy lip onto the floor.

Lori stood up and went back to the pole. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She slowly dropped the straps as the bra slipped down below her pink nipples. The crowd roared. She danced around the pole and tossed Mac her bra. She danced to the edge and received more tips. Lori took pride in her breasts and enjoyed publicly flaunting them. Sandy came up and slipped a twenty in her garter. Lori bent down and let Sandy suck her pink nipples.

Lori stood up straight and turned her back to the crowd. Slowly, she bent over and slid her thumbs into the waistband of her thong. With a slow motion, she lowered them down her hips, revealing a wet and sticky crotch that clung to her pussy lips as it came off. She stepped out of the thong, now just wearing the garter and stilettos. She threw her thong towards her bosses and Jackson caught them. He sniffed them and then let Hugh have a sniff. Lori stared seductively at her bosses and blew them a kiss. They both always admired Lori for her hard work and contribution to their company. Now they have a deeper admiration as they watch her confidently display her sexuality.

Lori strutted to the pole and grabbed it with two hands. Lori had been taking pole dancing lessons for two years. She expertly climbed the pole and hung upside down by her legs only. Lori grabbed her nipples and twisted and pulled them. She grabbed the pole and spun around until her feet touched the ground. She danced to the far end of the stage and ran towards Mac's table, completing a full front flip and ending up with a front-to-back leg split.

The crowd roared and came to the edge and tipped her as she stayed in this position. She swayed to the music and slowly brought her legs around to a full side split. Even wearing stilettos, she slowly rose into a standing position. She kneeled, facing Mac's table with her knees closed. Lori was so happy to be on stage and felt very wanted, even if she was about to turn forty.

She motioned for Tina to come to the edge of the stage. With a smile on her face, Tina approached as Lori slowly opened her legs wide. Tina got a close-up view of Lori's beautiful wet pussy. Tina admired Lori's masterful dance routine and wanted now to become friends. Lori placed two fingers into her pussy and then placed them on Tina's waiting tongue. Tina sucked Lori's fingers, tasting her sweet nectar. Tina's knees became weak and climaxed as she tasted Lori.

Lori danced all around the edge of the stage, receiving tips as she bent over with her ass to the crowd. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them. The crowd could see her juicy pink pussy and her pretty starfish-shaped asshole.

Lori proudly smiled, waved to the crowd, and ran offstage. Mac went backstage with her clothes and found many of the strippers congratulating Lori on her brilliant performance. Lori's pussy was soaking wet. She hugged Mac as she cried tears of joy.

Lori and Mac took a separate limousine home. Lori pulled off her thong in the back seat and mounted Mac's cock. She was so wet. Mac sucked her erect nipples as she bounced on his cock. The driver could watch the show because the privacy screen was not shut. Lori made sure the driver could see Mac's cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Thank you for a great day!" Lori screamed as she had a massive orgasm.

--- To Be Continued ---

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments