Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leave The Ring On Chapter Five: Closer

"Fiona and Damian continue to escalate further and she ends up with both her holes filled with cum..."

47
40 Comments 40
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

After Damian mentioned moving in, Fiona knew a smart person would just end things but all she could think with lately was her cunt and the dopamine effects that Damian's throbbing cock gave her.

Her marriage was as dead as the first victim in a slasher movie and already corpse cold so as much as getting caught both scared and thrilled her it happening was about as serious as losing a game of Candyland to an annoying cousin.

A few years back, she was on a whim and went to a psychic who told her the most obvious thing she had ever heard in her life. "I see you're bored." But then she went on to explain that air signs are easily bored. They are meant to flutter around carefree. So marriage, in general, wasn't natural for her because marriage was a tiger cage.

So when Fiona compared her and Damian's signs, Gemini and Aries, she was happy to learn that they were sexually compatible. But in doing this, she also realized that her feelings for him were more than about fucking. But, of course, she had realized that earlier but had chosen to push those feelings back into the freezer section of her heart.

Sometime back, Fiona had read a story about Walburga "Dolly" Oesterreich who had taken it upon herself to move her lover into the attic, She had him hidden for two years before the shit hit the fan and her husband ended up getting murdered, but Fiona didn't need two years she just needed the now. And besides, if Damian did move in, her pussy would be able to feast on a never-ending cock buffet and, to paraphrase Gone With the Wind, if "She had to Lie, Steal, Cheat or (possibly) even Kill, her cunt would never go hungry again."

She was lust-filled, insanity completely releasing her grip on the steering wheel of life because nothing mattered. And Sean never went up in their attic; he hated it because there could be spiders and after watching Arachnophobia he wasn't going anywhere that had the possibility of creepy crawlies.

It was actually large and spacious and after cleaning it up and adding a bed it would be perfect for Damian to stay in. Quickly, before she could lose her nerve, she dialed up and told him her idea. Of course, he loved it and soon came over with a U-Haul. It had a bed and after several difficult attempts, they managed to get it up the stairs and situated.

"You are beautifully crazy. I didn't expect you to go along with what I said, especially so quickly," Damian said.

Fiona found herself smiling softly. "Honestly, I didn't either but it got into my head and I couldn't get it out, and the more I thought about it, the more I knew it just had to happen."

"You know, though, that this means I am going to be fucking you when Sean is home also? Your chances of getting caught just doubled but you don't care, do you?" Damian asked although she could tell it was more of a statement than a question.

"I'm not sure that I do. Besides, the idea of sneaking up here to you while he is either in bed or playing a video game and letting you pound out my deceitful married whore cunt is irresistible."

"Mmm.. or fucking you in every part of the house while he is at work and sneaking down at night and coming into your bedroom and waking you up to my cock burying inside of you and blasting every last drop of my cum into your womb and getting you pregnant while you lay next to him," Damian said.

"So where shall we start?" Fiona asked. The possibilities seemed endless.

"What's Sean's favorite spot in the entire house?" Damian asked with a mischievous glimmer in his eyes.

That was easy. Fiona didn't even have to think before answering. "His gaming chair." 

Sean's gaming chair was a black leather recliner that had never once been fucked in but had seen hoards of zombies and a lot of Mario Kart action.

Something about getting railed in it was deeply taboo even more so than when they fucked in the bedroom because this was Sean's sacred place. It felt almost untouchable.

"Take off your clothes and bend over the chair. Offer yourself to me and know that once you do this, you are admitting that I mean more to you than he ever could. That the feeling of my raw pounding cock inside of you is what you live for." 

Fiona felt herself gulp with nervous arousal that was almost too intense to handle. Her fingers trembled a little as she took off her clothes, stripping bare before moving to bend over the chair with her dripping cunt on full lewd display.

She couldn't see Damian but she could hear the metallic sound of his zipper and his breathing suddenly growing heavy and knew he had started stroking himself as he watched her.

"That pussy is leaking everywhere. It turns you on knowing that I'll be balls deep inside of you any minute now doesn't it?"

Fiona replied by reaching between her legs and running one long fingernail over her glistening swollen petals before pushing it inside with a moan.

"That's right, baby. Play with that needy cunt for me," Damian growled.

She could hear the sound of his rhythmic stroking getting louder as she pushed a second finger into her gushing cunt and began to pump in and then out spreading her pussy wide open for him and giving him a show.

Fiona was so lost in the pleasure of being watched that she didn't hear him move behind her so when his cock suddenly jammed deep inside her cunt she let out a loud surprised scream before moaning and instantly cumming all over his cock.

She buried her face in the chair and bit down on the leather, and the familiar smell of Sean's cologne suddenly penetrated her nostrils and mixed with the scent of lust that filled the air.

Her muscles clamped down like a hungry cannibal on Damian's cock as he began to thrust in and out hard and fast.

She felt his finger move to toy with her ass as he fucked her. "I'm going to claim every last inch of you," he whispered as his finger pressed into her tight virgin ass causing her to gasp and squirm.

His finger curled inside her ass and pumped along with his cock. She had never felt so full in her entire fucking life.

Fiona could taste the leather on her tongue as her open mouth moaned into the chair.

"Sean's never fucked your ass has he?" Damian said knowingly before adding, "That just makes it even hotter." 

Damian's grunts and groans got louder as he began to drive his cock so deep inside of her she could feel it in the back of her throat.

"I'm going to cum deep inside both your holes. You are going to be so full of cum it's going to be leaking out of you for days."

His words were enough to make her eyes roll into the back of her head and make her convulse and squirt on his cock, cumming for the second time and moaning loudly.

"Fuck, yes, bathe my cock in your hot fucking juices," Damian said as his cock began to pulsate and explode inside of her, filling her with the hot thick cum she was constantly dreaming of.

Damian shuddered all over before pulling his still squirting cock out of her and quickly replacing his finger with it making Fiona howl with hot searing pain and pleasure as he took her anal cherry.

She felt the tears begin to pour down her face as she began to somehow cry and moan at the same time. It fucking hurt like hell but his feral possessive fucking was deliciously intoxicating.

She felt his hot cum lubing up her ass as he began to grind and push his cock deeper making her whimper.

"Oh, God, you're so fucking tight." Her ass gripped around his cock like a vice squeezing as her fingers moved to rub and tease her clit.

His hands had moved to clutch her hips pulling her back and forth onto his cock, fingernails digging deeper into flesh, reddening it as he mercilessly rammed in and out.

Fiona sped up her rubbing as she neared the edge, again her finger flicking against her tender clit as his cock bottomed out inside her.

The chair was creaking loudly and Fiona wondered for a moment if it was going to break but she could care less.

Damian was groaning louder with each savage push inside her ass and she could feel his cock begin to throb again inside of her. Fiona squeezed her ass down around his cock making it even tighter.

"Tell me how bad you need my cum," he said.

Fiona was struggling to think let alone talk but she managed somehow.

"I need your cum so fucking bad... I'm a total cum whore for you." 

She felt Damian's cock responding to her words as he gripped her hips even harder and began to furiously and urgently slam-fuck her ass.

Fiona's fingers were now going rocket speed fast on her clit as he ravaged her, practically ripping her ass apart.

His cock twitched inside of her as he began to shoot his cum deep inside her ass. "Squirt all over his chair. Soak it," Fiona screamed loudly, her entire body shaking all over as her juices along with some of Damian's cum squirted out of her and all over the chair.

She was panting now and her heart was racing and creamy cum was leaking and gushing out both her holes at the same time. Never before, even after everything, had she felt like such a whore.

Damian collapsed on top of her, his fingers playfully running through her hair, caressing before whispering, "I'm so glad you're mine."

GinaBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaBear

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments