Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amanda's Marine - Part Two

"Amanda has sex with Greg for the first time, and continues to fall further under his sway."

9
3 Comments 3
236 Views 236
7.8k words 7.8k words

Saturday evening rolled around; Amanda had just finished getting ready to go out.  She kissed the kids goodbye, telling them that she was headed to hang out with a friend, then gave Mark a special kiss with a squeeze on his cock.  “Don’t play with him too much,” she admonished her husband.  “I want you to be ready for me when I get back!”

Amanda found her stomach to be full of butterflies during the drive over.  It was silly – she knew that the guy was attracted to her – but she wasn’t quite sure yet what to expect.  And she still had yet to fully make sense of their first meeting; it felt a little surreal, even now, that she – normally a private person when it came to sex – had dropped down and sucked the stranger’s cock out in the open like she had. 

The blonde pulled into a service station to use their bathroom and kill a little time so as to not be too early.  She picked up a pack of gum and chewed a stick, just to be sure that her breath was extra fresh.  Soon, she was pulling into his driveway.

She fired off a text to Mark at seven fifty-five.  “I’m here and headed in,” she wrote.  “I’ll let you know when I head home.  I’ll check in if it’s doable.”

“Okay,” came the reply.  “Love you.”

“Love you, too,” she typed.  And she meant it.  Amanda wasn’t totally sure why she had these urges, but Mark opening up their marriage like he had chosen to do had done wonders for the two of them.  She smiled a little to herself as she walked up the drive – she would have to treat her husband extra well tonight as a thank you.  As she walked, Amanda realized that her panties – a little black lacy number that she wore with a matching bra, as Greg had requested – were already damp.

The burly man answered the door wearing a tight tee shirt that showed off his chest and he greeted Amanda with a smile, though as before, the smile didn’t seem to quite touch his intense brown eyes.  He gave her a hug and invited her in, then politely offered her a drink.  When she declined, they took part in a little small talk as he showed her the inside of his neatly kept house, but the talk lagged pretty quickly and things began to feel a bit awkward as they strolled back into his white-carpeted living room.

Greg seemed to sense that fact.  “So, did you do like I asked?  Are you wearing a matching bra and panty set?”

Amanda felt her face burn a bit with embarrassment and with how forward this practical stranger was being.  “Yes,” she offered quietly, giving a demure nod.

“Good,” he replied, a smile touching the corners of his mouth.  “Let me see them.”

The jolt of nerves was a surprise to Amanda – it’s not like she hadn’t been in her underwear (or naked) for quite a few men before, and she obviously knew that the plan tonight was for sex.  Even so, his request – so sternly worded that it was almost a command – made her feel a bit self-conscious, as if she were some inexperienced teenager.  Nevertheless, she peeled off her own shirt and shorts, revealing the black lace to Greg’s roving gaze.

“Damn,” he uttered.  “Very nice.  I knew that you had a hot body under those scrubs, baby – and it’s even better than I had imagined.”  He paused and made eye contact with a bit of a smirk.  “And trust me, I‘ve been imagining it ever since you visited last time.”

The remarks were so forward as to be crude, but despite a little burning in her ears, Amanda realized that her panties were growing much wetter.  “I’m glad that you like it,” she offered demurely.

“Come here,” he ordered, taking a step towards the blonde, who complied without comment.  The big man looked down at her and ran one of his large hands down her shoulder en route to cupping her breast.  For a moment, he amused himself by stroking her breast, toying with her nipple, teasing it beneath the lace, running his fingertip beneath to tweak the pink nub until it stood at attention.  Then, he casually dropped his pants, revealing a pair of navy boxers.

“Why don’t you suck my cock a little,” he stated casually. 

Amanda looked up into his intense expression, registered the lust beginning to grow there, and dropped to her knees in front of him.  As she began to fish his hardening penis out of his underwear, he slipped the boxers to the ground and stepped out of them.  With a glance up at his face, the blonde mother took the big man’s phallus into her mouth and began to swirl her tongue on it.

“Fuuuuck yes,” he groaned.  “That’s what I’ve been waiting for.  Fuck, that mouth is nice,” he said as he ran his hands through her curls.  It took little time for Greg’s appendage to grow to full life, and soon, Amanda was running her mouth up and down the thick shaft.

Amanda didn’t understand it.  She enjoyed sucking cock, she enjoyed feeling like she had power over a man, she enjoyed pulling those sounds of pleasure out of his mouth.  But she enjoyed doing it on her own terms.  This man almost gave her orders, and yet she found herself not only complying without question– she found herself enjoying being almost subservient to him.  She could feel how hot her pussy was, she could feel it leaking into the gusset of her panties.  She was enjoying this, even though she didn’t exactly understand why.

After a couple of minutes, Greg pulled his cock out of her mouth – eliciting a small moan of protest in response – and rubbed his thick dick all over her face.  At least Amanda had been prepared for this; her makeup was very light tonight in anticipation that it might get rubbed off.

Rather than continue, he offered a hand and pulled her to her feet.  “I want to see your pussy,” he offered as he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her panties. 

She turned her head to the side in embarrassment as Greg revealed her glistening sex – her labia were practically shiny with a layer of her secretions.  Amanda could smell her arousal as the large man uncovered her cunt; she knew that he had to be able to smell it, as well.

“Beautiful,” he breathed.  “You have an actually beautiful pussy, did you know that?” 

It wasn’t the first time that a man had made a similar remark – Amanda was very much an innie in terms of her labia, with tiny pink lips that normally stayed almost completely closed.  At the moment, they were a little swollen and pouty, but Greg seemed to appreciate it.  “I like the little triangle, too,” he observed, glancing at the small, trimmed patch of blonde public hair above her clit.  “And a natural blonde to boot!” he added.

Casually, the burly man reached out and unhooked her bra, tossing it to the side.  He grinned appreciatively when Amada’s breasts were freed.  “My God, woman,” he spoke, “you are perfect, aren’t you?”

Amanda blushed a bit and couldn’t seem to make eye contact at his compliment.  He stepped forward, gave her a deep kiss, then pressed her back to his couch.  When the cushions impacted the back of her knees, Amanda found herself forcibly dropped to a sitting position, but Greg remained standing.  His large hand moved to her sex, one thick finger began teasing her opening, then began sinking inside of her body.  Amanda’s breath caught in her throat at the sudden penetration.

“Are you on birth control?” Greg asked as he casually stroked his thick cock while sliding his finger in and out of her increasingly heated cunt.

“Uhh… yes,” she breathed.  “I am protected.”

“Good,” Greg answered.  “I’d rather cum on your face – it’s my favorite, as you know.  But it’s good to know that I don’t have to worry.”

Suddenly, his face screwed into an expression of confusion.  “What the hell is that?” he asked as he felt something out of place inside of Amanda’s vagina.  He concentrated for a moment, then pulled out what appeared to be a flexible round hoop.

Amanda chuckled.  “That’s my ring,” she explained.  “It’s my birth control.”

Greg laughed.  “I’ve heard of that shit, but I‘ve never seen it.  It feels weird, though – I don’t want to hook it with my cock.  Can you just take it out until we are done?”

The blonde blushed, but she nodded as she accepted the slippery ring from the big man’s hand.  She reached over and sat it on a side table.  “It releases hormones, so as long as I keep it in most of the time, I’m fine.  You probably would never feel it with your dick – my husband never has – but we can take it out.”

“Good,” Greg answered with a grin.  “In that case…” 

He stepped forward, removing his finger and replacing it with the thick head of his cock.  Amanda found herself whimpering at the sensation of pressure against her opening as he smeared the head back and forth to lubricate it.  Then, with one hard push, he was buried halfway inside of her, causing the blonde to cry out from the sensation.

“Aaaahhhh….” Greg groaned.  He withdrew halfway, then pushed in hard again, nearly bottoming out inside of the blonde woman beneath him.  One more cycle and his large balls were seated firmly against her ass.  “That’s it, baby,” he spoke softly.  “Fuck, you feel so amazing!”

Amanda tried to put together coherent words, but the stars exploding in front of her eyes, the delicious fullness inside of her seeping vagina seemed to interfere with her ability to speak.  “Mneeeh… yeah… uhhhh… so… good…” she croaked.

The corners of the big man’s mouth turned up even further as his grin spread.  He took a breath, then began fucking the young mother in earnest. 

“Uhh… uhh… uhh…” Amanda could hear the grunts driven from her body with every powerful thrust of the ex-Marine’s thick cock inside of her.  Holy shit.  She had appreciated his organ when she had held it in her hand, taken it into her mouth.  He wasn’t really that much bigger than her husband, but the way this man just drove his phallus inside of her like he owned her body, like he had the rights to use her as he saw fit… the way he filled her just beyond the pleasant fullness she enjoyed with Mark, to this extra space that teetered just on the line of being painful… she felt her conscious control seem to slip away; nothing in the world right now seemed to matter save the cock plunging in and out of her body.

At some point, the burly man grabbed the blonde by her hips, picked her up, tossed her sideways and back onto the couch where he climbed on top and resumed his thrusting.  Greg’s couch had one of those center consoles to it, complete with built in cupholders.  The solid plastic between the seats was uncomfortable beneath Amanda’s back; it was hard, pressed into her, forced her to assume an awkward angle.  Yet it never even occurred to her to protest; all she could do was moan as he took his pleasure within her body, with every thrust forcing another grunt from the pressure.

“That’s it, baby,” Greg growled into her ear.  “That’s a good girl.  Come on that cock.”

The big man’s words caused a bolt of electricity to shoot through Amanda’s body.  They seemed to take her breath away even as she moaned and twisted beneath his body, even as she wailed in pleasure.

Amanda hadn’t even really consciously processed that her pussy was spasming, rhythmically clenching around and then releasing the phallus thrusting away inside of her.  Her orgasms seemed to roll over her like waves in the ocean; every time one would start to recede, a new climax would swell and crash through her body.  The blonde had never experienced anything like this; rather than build to one big release, she found herself in perpetual bliss, floating on a constant tide of decadent sexual rapture.

Suddenly, the thick cock was gone, leaving Amanda trembling, causing her to whine at the sudden emptiness.  She opened her eyes to see Greg’s heavy dick moving up to her face; even as she opened her mouth, it began to spew his seed, with blast after blast of warm sticky semen covering her cheeks, nose, and chin.  At least he did seem to have remembered the text from her from yesterday when she had mentioned that she really would prefer him to not come in her hair – while the big man seemed intent to glaze most of her face, he controlled the flow so as to not land any significant amount in her hair. 

Finally, he was done, and the panting blonde laid back, now far more acutely aware of the pain in her back and the cooling liquid on her face.  It was a little gross.  She would be sore, for sure.

It was amazing.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sex that night at the Green house was amazing.  Amanda had come in, her expression sultry and wanton.  Mark had already been erect, but when she leaned in to kiss him, flooding his nose with the musky remnants of the semen that had decorated her face, he found himself almost achingly hard. 

Amanda had been so very wet when her husband first brought his fingers to her opening; for once, he didn’t make a move to try to go down on her.  Instead, he gripped her by the waist, pushed her back onto the bed, and fully entered her with a single stroke.  She winced when he did so, and he paused for a moment.  “I’m sorry, I thought you were wet enough…” Mark offered with a sheepish expression.

His wife smiled in reply.  “No, you didn’t hurt me like that, baby.  My back is just a little sore.  Greg had me at an awkward angle on his couch, with a divider under me.  Don’t stop,” she urged him.

Mark leaned in to kiss her, and the blonde returned his efforts hungrily as she bucked her sopping sex back up against him.  “Was it good?” he breathed as he fucked his wife.

“So good, baby,” she replied in a near whisper. 

“Did you come for him?” Mark asked earnestly.  He hoped that the answer was yes – why fuck other people if the sex wasn’t going to be enjoyable?

“Oh baby, you have no idea,” she breathlessly replied.  “I came so… huh… many times, it was like I couldn’t… huh… stop.”  She made eye contact with her husband, fixing him with those deep blue eyes.  “I enjoyed… huh… this other man.  But baby, I’m… huh… yours.  Make me yours….” she urged him.

Having been on pins and needles waiting for his wife’s return, Mark was already a long way down the path to orgasm the moment he entered her soaking cunt.  With Amanda’s words egging him on, Mark was unable to hold his orgasm back for much longer and was soon firing his semen deep inside of Amanda. 

As he did so, the blonde wrapped her legs around her husband and stroked his hair, cooing encouragement into his ear.  A small grin crossed her face as it hit her that it was good she had put her ring back in before leaving Greg’s house.

--------------------------------------------------------

The conversations over the next few days tended to drift to the nature of Amanda’s encounters with Greg.  Amanda was always careful to be completely open and honest with Mark – she left no detail unshared. 

It was a source of a little consternation to Mark at how his wife seemed to fall so easily under this stranger’s control.  Amanda had always been an extremely strong-willed woman, difficult to talk into almost anything unless it was something she was already amenable to.  He himself had tried to talk her into some semi-public sex acts in the past, but to no avail – she had always shot him down.  Yet for Greg, she had given him head publicly, even to the point of running late for work… and it had taken but a single request to convince her to comply.

Likewise, Amanda had never been shy about her personal comfort; if something hurt, she would change things up – and she wasn’t shy about speaking up if need be.  Yet her back was stiff for days after the encounter with Greg’s couch; it was like the big man put some sort of spell on her, and Amanda was powerless to resist.

Truth be told, she hadn’t ever tried to resist… hell, she hadn’t even thought of resisting.  She just found herself going along with whatever Greg said – which was hot to hear about, but made Mark a little nervous, too.  When he thought about it, his feelings of being in control of life tended to spin away and make him feel just a touch helpless.  Even so, he didn’t seriously consider challenging the new status quo; it was undeniable that Amanda seemed to be on fire all the time now.  Maybe it was a text from Greg here or there that got her going, but Mark was the definite recipient of the rewards – they were having sex almost every day, even with Amanda’s work schedule… and the sex had been scorchingly hot.

--------------------------------------------------------

When Amanda’s next off day came around, Greg texted her around lunchtime.

“Come meet me at work this evening.  I get a break at 7:30.  Pull into the parking lot, turn right – I’ll be at the end by the fence.  Make sure to wear a sexy set.  Address is 31800 East Ridge Road.”

Amanda wasn’t sure exactly what to think.  On the one hand, she was annoyed at his cockiness and how he just presumed that she would show up.  On the other hand… fuck, she realized that she was already getting damp just from the text.  With a start, Amanda processed that she had already begun to mentally inventory her bra and panty sets to decide which one she should wear.

What was wrong with her?

Rather than answer Greg, Amanda decided to text her husband instead. 

“Greg wants me to come to his work this evening, meet him in the parking lot,” she wrote.

After a small delay, Mark answered.  “What does he have in mind?”

Amanda rolled her eyes.  Surely, Mark couldn’t be this obtuse.  “He didn’t say, but he did tell me to wear a sexy bra and panty set.  So…”

“So what time do you leave?  How long do you think you will be gone?” the text from her husband asked.

The blonde shook her head.  This was crazy.  This other guy just snapped his fingers and expected her to jump… apparently, Mark assumed the same thing.  And yet, it seemed like the only natural response was to do what Greg had asked.

“He wants me there at seven thirty,” she answered.  “It’s his break, so I’m sure it won’t be long.”

“I should get to see you before you go, then,” Mark replied.

“I guess so,” Amanda typed back.

“Cool.  Maybe the blue set with the flowers?  Love you.” came Mark’s words.

Well, shit.  If Amanda had maybe subconsciously hoped that her husband would give her some reason to reconsider… that hadn’t happened.  She guessed that she would be seeing Greg tonight, after all.  She started typing a reply to the big man.

--------------------------------------------------------

Amanda pulled the Pathfinder into the massive warehouse parking lot at seven twenty.  She followed Greg’s instructions, turning right once inside the gate and driving down to the end of the aisle.  Finding his black Toyota, she pulled alongside and waited.

The warehouse was set off of a smaller highway; a chain link fence covered with vines and such did at least provide some seclusion from the road, but the expansive parking lot held many cars even at the current time of day.  The one good thing was that the evening shift hadn’t been going for that long, meaning that chances were low that anyone would walk up to her vehicle.

Low wasn’t exactly zero, of course.

The blonde mother glanced at her phone, willing the time to hurry up and pass.  This was absolutely crazy, she never fooled around in public, but here she was showing up for this practical stranger at his place of work!  She fidgeted in her seat, realizing that even though she was nervous at the prospect of what was about to happen, she was also clearly aroused at the idea, as well – the blue flowery panties she had chosen at Mark’s suggestion were already noticeably damp, even though she had just pulled them on right before she left home.  She didn’t really understand why this sort of thing turned her on now when she had always been opposed to it…

A rap on the window startled Amanda out of her reverie.  Greg’s intense eyes looked into her window while he grinned at her.  He walked around and opened the passenger door, then climbed in. 

“I’m not sure how I snuck up on you,” he offered as he settled into the seat.  “I wasn’t exactly being stealthy.”

A light blush touched Amanda’s cheeks as she shook her head.  “Sorry, guess I was lost in thought,” she replied.

“About what?” he asked with a smirk. 

Amanda found herself annoyed at the cocky attitude.  Who did this guy think he was?  She began to formulate a response.  “Look Greg, I…”

He cut her off.  “Did you do what I asked and wore a sexy set for me?”  His smirk became a teasing grin.  “Come on, let me see,” he urged.

For the slightest moment, the blonde hesitated.  She ought to tell him to fuck off, to get out of her car, then drive off until he decided that he could be a little more respectful.  But then, those smoldering dark eyes were boring into her soul, and she found herself lifting her shirt up and off of her body, exposing her breasts beneath the blue satin. 

“Nice choice,” he murmured.  “I like the color.”  He paused, drinking in the sight of her boobs.  “Do the panties match?”

Amanda didn’t answer verbally.  Instead, she unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down enough to reveal the top of the matching blue panties. 

“Very nice,” Greg breathed.  He glanced at his watch.  “Well, I’d love to really play with you, but my break will be over before you know it.  Here, come suck my cock for me.”  As he spoke, he began freeing his penis from his jeans.

It was rude.  It was ridiculous.  But when Amanda looked down at his hardening organ, then back up to Greg’s intense dark eyes, they both knew what she was going to do. 

Sure enough, she maneuvered herself over the annoying console in between the seats and took the head of the burly man’s prick into her mouth.  “Fuuuuuck yeah, that’s it…” he groaned as he brought his hand to her curls.

Knowing that she had no time to waste, Amanda began applying every trick that she knew – she used serious suction, she swirled her tongue all around the thick shaft and the sensitive underside of the head, she bobbed up and down as if the only thing in the world that mattered to her was his fat cock.

Truth be told – in that moment, it was the only thing that mattered.

“Good girl,” he moaned.  “Fuck, that’s so good…” he said as his head lolled back.

Amanda didn’t understand why his words had the effect that they did, but they drew a moan from the back of her throat.  She felt the rush of fluid from her vagina as her body responded to his voice, to the dick in her mouth.  She knew that she was stupidly wet – especially considering that she also knew that there was no time for sex.  This was all about the big man and her pleasing him – nothing more.  Yet for some reason, this was pushing her buttons, revving her up, amping up her own arousal higher and higher.

After a couple of minutes, the ex-Marine grabbed the sides of her face with his large hands and began thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.  Amanda tried to hold her body steady as he used her, fucking her face like he was inside of her vagina.  Greg was practically growling with the efforts of fucking her mouth; part of Amanda’s brain objected to what was surely degrading treatment, but she couldn’t deny that her cunt was flooding, that her panties were saturated, that her body was tingling with arousal.

“Gonna come in your mouth,” the burly man grunted.  The blonde felt a shiver of anticipation run through her body.  She and Mark had long ago discovered that Amanda was a bit of a cumslut – she always got a huge thrill from a man coming inside of her or in her mouth.  So far, Greg had only come on her face – and while she was fine letting him do that, taking his load in her mouth was the kind of thing that gave her actual satisfaction.  She idly realized that she was grinding her hips around as if seeking some sort of contact with her inflamed pussy.

Suddenly, Greg made a strangled, choking noise and grabbed her hair tight as he held his thick prick uncomfortably deep in the back of her throat.  “Yeah…. gruggghhhh… FUCKING TAKE IT!” he roared in his deep voice.  Amanda’s eyes began to water as the hefty phallus began to twitch and leap inside of her mouth; then, the first rush of salty, musky fluid flooded the back of her throat and ran back up on her tongue.

Mercifully, the big man pulled his cock back some – at least momentarily, for he thrust it a few more times as he continued to spurt, just as if he were inseminating a vagina.  It was enough to allow Amanda to swallow without choking, however.  As spurt after spurt of the thick, warm liquid filled her mouth, Greg groaned in appreciation.  “That’s a good girl, that’s it, take all of my cum…”

That did it.  Even as the last drops of semen squeezed onto her tongue, Amanda found herself crying out around Greg’s cock as her own orgasm broke across her body. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Bit by bit, the Greens began to adjust to the new normal of Greg being Amanda’s full-time FWB – her friend with benefits.    Over the coming weeks, a steady pattern of events emerged; Greg would reach out once or twice most weeks and essentially tell Amanda when she was coming to see him next.  She would usually drive to his house, but from time to time, he would request parking lot blowjobs at his place of work.  Amanda came to realize that he listened to her schedule - he never proposed times that conflicted with family events or plans with Mark.  But when Greg did suggest a time, he made it very clear that he expected her to honor the request.

Most of the arrangement centered solely around sex, with Greg blurring the line of simply using Amanda for his pleasure with little consideration for what she might want; with that said, the blonde never felt ill-used or that she should complain, as she invariably had at least one nice orgasm from their sessions – and many times, she would find herself flying from climax to climax when the big man fucked her.  His forceful, intense personality flipped some switch inside of her that she hadn’t even known existed; she found herself complying right away with almost any request that he might make with few second thoughts.  However, the more time that she spent with the burly man, the more that they opened up and began to talk between sex sessions.  She told him all about her husband, her kids, her job, her hobbies.  He was far less enthusiastic about sharing himself, though over time, he did open up more and more.  She learned that he wasn’t seeing anybody, nor was he even trying to date.  Greg seemed content with a simple life of work, a few hobbies, and fairly regular visits from Amanda to relieve his sexual tensions.

Even with their sharing, however, sex was always the primary focus.

Anal had never been a favorite of Amanda’s; she would largely reserve it for special occasions, for times when she was drunk enough to relax better, or for the rare threesome where a double penetration managed to make its way onto the menu.  She knew that Mark would like to have more anal, but he was just thick enough for it to be uncomfortable, so it wasn’t a regular part of their sex life.

With Greg, though, anal was a common activity; he would grab lube, finger some into her ass, and just go for it.  Somehow, despite his size, he didn’t seem to hurt her.  Technically, having anal sex with Greg didn’t violate the rules with Mark… but seeing as how she often avoided it with her husband, Amanda knew that she wasn’t fully following the spirit of the rules, either.  As a result, she found herself offering anal more often to Mark, who not surprisingly was happy with that new development.

While anal never grew to be a true favorite activity for Amanda, it did unlock something in her that she would have never thought possible.  One night, the big ex-Marine had grabbed the lube and prepared her ass with his usual casual manner.  That time, though, he used a little different angle during sex, and Amanda found herself not only orgasming solely from his thick cock in her ass, but leading up to that, she felt an incredible pressure build within her and suddenly release with the crash of her orgasm… and the release of the pressure was accompanied by several strong gushes of fluid from her vagina.

Amanda – who had never squirted in her life - had squirted from being fucked in the ass by a man other than her husband.

When she told Mark about it later that night, he was incredibly turned on – and more than a little jealous.  Amanda let him have her sloppy ass that night, and while he was able to add his load to the big man’s seed already inside of her, Mark couldn’t manage to draw the same explosive reaction from her body.  Amanda played it off as a combination of a different technique and it being a function of that particular moment, but inside, part of her suspected that at least some of her body’s response was due to the way that she reacted to the burly man’s dominant nature.

--------------------------------------------------------

Months went by, and aside from a time or two when Amanda and Mark picked up a random guy for a threesome, Amanda found that she was no longer playing on the side with anyone else.  Greg seemed to satisfy her urges to seek sex outside of her marriage, and while he never said so directly, it was clear that he didn’t really want her to fool around with other men.  She knew that he still wasn’t dating anyone; the only sex he had was with her.

Frustratingly, it never seemed to work out for them to manage a threesome with Greg.  When Amanda first broached the subject, he told her that he was open to doing one, but it seemed that whenever the Greens managed to line up a babysitter for a full date night, the ex-Marine’s schedule never coincided with theirs.  Granted, they only tried a couple of times, but one of the understood parts of Amanda and Mark’s arrangement was that any FWB had to be open to a threesome – it always seemed to clear the air to have everyone all together like that.  With a threesome not working out, Mark found a small note of unease in an otherwise excellent situation.

And the fact was, the situation was excellent; ever since Amanda had started seeing Greg, she seemed to always be in the mood - and Mark absolutely benefitted from that.  Amanda seemed so much less reserved, so much more willing to oblige whatever desires that Mark had.  He would have been a fool to complain about the hotness or frequency of their sex life, which had gone up noticeably – and had stayed up.

Amanda promised to make it a priority to make a threesome with Greg happen, and Mark didn’t want to upset the good thing that they had going, so he agreed to back off and give her some time to make the schedules align.

The biggest driving factor in Amanda becoming more open, more accommodating to Mark’s sexual desires came directly from her time with Greg.  The big man pretty much never asked for anything; instead, he would simply tell Amanda what he wanted (or what they were going to do), and she found herself going along with almost everything without question or hesitation.  He was careful to respect actual boundaries – after that very first time, for instance, he never tried to come in her hair again – but otherwise, he seemed to view her almost as a toy to satisfy himself with, and she seemed strangely compelled to go along with his desires. 

Since the blonde knew that she was allowing her FWB to dictate almost all of their sex lives, she would have felt bad turning Mark down for his own desires.  Truth be told, she didn’t mind taking care of her husband like she did the ex-Marine… it’s just that they had a different dynamic in their relationship, they had a different sort of chemistry.  Mark would sometimes try to act dominant, but he wasn’t physically imposing like Greg was, nor did her possess the same sort of personality that the burly man did; while she would never deny him, Mark’s efforts in that realm just didn’t resonate with Amanda the same way that Greg’s did.

Mark was kind, sincere, and thoughtful.  He absolutely worshipped Amanda, would do anything for her.  He would simply never consider asking his wife to do things that he knew she didn’t enjoy.

Greg, on the other hand… Amanda liked to say that the big man had sexual ADD.  Whatever came to his mind, he would act on – or tell her to do.  It was common for him to switch positions or acts multiple times before he had an orgasm; he would have her suck him, then he would fuck her, then have her suck him again (heedless of the fact that she never really cared to taste herself on a man’s dick), then fuck her in some other position, before finally coming on her face.  On extremely rare occasions, he might press things too far – one time, he began to casually fuck Amanda with an empty beer bottle just as a lark.  She objected, so he stopped immediately – but the objection itself was an incredibly rare exception; normally, the blonde found herself going along with every little sexual whim that crossed the burly man’s mind.  Sex act, position, where he would direct his semen – it was always up to Greg, and Amanda seemed to like it that way.

That is, until she got so terribly sick.

It all started with a fairly run of the mill meet at Greg’s house on a Saturday night.  It was a pretty typical series of events – the big man had Amanda suck his cock some, then he had pushed her back onto his couch for sex.  The angle meant that the blonde would likely have a stiff back for a few days, but as was virtually always the case, Amanda did not protest; she just let him do whatever he wanted, as she always seemed to get off on giving him his way.

At one point, he had pulled her back, bent her over, lubed her ass, and taken her anally.  She had thought that he might ejaculate inside her that way, but his sexual ADD seemed to be in full force that night; instead, Greg had pulled out of her ass, and without so much as a word, slipped that thick cock back to the hilt inside her vagina.  Being a nurse, Amanda knew full well that this was a terrible idea, but she seemed powerless to protest – it was only some time later, after she had toweled the semen off of her face, that she had pointed out to Greg that vaginal sex after anal without a cleanup break was a serious health risk.  The big man mumbled something about not thinking about it, and Amanda crossed her fingers that it would be okay.

Unfortunately, that was not to be.

By her shift Monday night, Amanda had a full blown UTI going.  She had to work Tuesday and Wednesday, but she went ahead and called her doctor and set up an appointment; unfortunately, he couldn’t work her in before Friday.  In the meantime, she pushed water to try to stay on top of the infection; on her way into work on Tuesday, she stopped at a gas station and bought some cranberry juice in the hopes of knocking things down until she could get to the doctor.  She had dealt with UTIs before – what woman hadn’t?  But she had to admit that this one was getting worse as the week progressed.

Amanda basically crashed as soon as she got home from work Thursday morning; she texted Mark that she had a fever, was taking some ibuprofen, and that she was going to sleep as much as she could.  He knew that she must have felt pretty bad, as she was barely able to stay awake that evening; Amanda usually tried to at least getup and watch some TV with him and the kids on her first evening off of work.

Sometime past midnight, Mark woke up to discover that Amanda’s fever had spiked to 105.1 degrees F.  With the threat of brain damage becoming a starkly real possibility, Mark dragged his wife to the bathroom and ran a lukewarm bath.  He gave her meds to combat the fever, but told her in no uncertain terms that if the bath didn’t lower her temperature, they would have to go to the ER – which was the last thing that she wanted to do.

He stroked her hair and held her hand while she cried in that tub; to her burning flesh, the water felt like being immersed in knives of ice.  He offered, even argued to take her on to the hospital, but Amanda begged to give the bath a chance, to just make it until they saw her doctor the next morning.  Fortunately, the combination of the bath and the medicine got her fever down to 102.5 degrees F – still quite high for an adult, but no longer at an immediately dangerous level.  Mark spent the rest of the night in uneasy slumber, setting alarms every hour to wake up and check his wife’s temperature.

The next morning, Mark took off of work to take Amanda, who was simply too lethargic to drive herself, 
to the doctor’s office.  The doctor took one look at her ashen face and started taking blood the moment he was done with her vitals.  Her urine culture confirmed a UTI – and a very bad one, at that.  From there, the doctor ordered a CT of Amanda’s abdomen, then came back with a diagnosis.

“You have pyelonephritis – a very dangerous infection of the kidneys, which arose from your serious UTI,” he explained.  “The culture of e. coli is off the charts, and is what is making you feel so bad.” 

He peered over his glasses at Amanda.  “You’re a nurse, so you know quite well that there shouldn’t be any e. coli in these regions.  Given your history and level of education, I suspect that proper hygiene isn’t the issue… which means that the bacteria was introduced - most likely from sexual contact.”  Amanda made a noise as if to protest, but he held up a hand to forestall the argument.  “I’m not judging you, Amanda.  I’m telling you to be more careful.  Pyelonephritis isn’t something to play with – you could lose a kidney.  You could die.  At the best case, you are likely looking at months for your kidneys to properly heal.  I want to admit you for IV antibiotics for at least one night; this thing has a real hold on you.”

At that, Amanda did protest – and she eventually convinced the doctor to hang an IV bag there in his office in the hopes that it would give her a chance to avoid hospitalization.  The doc hemmed and hawed, but out of professional courtesy, did as she asked.  He only let her leave hours later after deciding that her color and fever were better, and after securing promises that she would take her antibiotics exactly on schedule, and that she would immediately report to the ER if the fever got above 103 degrees F – and even then, he only let her leave only after one more reminder that she could die if she didn’t follow his instructions.

Mark was kind and patient, and took care of his wife with great attentiveness, gentleness, and concern.  But on Saturday evening, when it was clear that she was responding to the treatment, his manner turned more assertive.

“Amanda,” he told her, “this can’t happen again.  I don’t know what hold this guy has over you, but you can’t just go along with anything he says.  You are way smarter than this – you could have died!” 

“You’re right, but…” She tried to argue, but he cut her off.

“No, not today,” he spoke firmly.  “This cannot happen again.  I mean it.  I’m going to text Greg and explain this to him in no uncertain terms – from me.  If he has a problem with that, then it may be time for me to break out the veto.”

KourtneyLey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KourtneyLey

Amanda sighed.  “Okay.  I’m sorry.  You’re right,” she agreed.

So, Mark did just that.  He typed out the full extent of the issue.  He explained what had happened and why, and made sure that Greg understood that it could not happen again. 

Mark was mildly surprised when he got a response pretty quickly to his text.  The tone was even more surprising.

“Hey, Mark.  Thanks for letting me know,” the text read.  “I’m really glad that she’s feeling better.  I am so sorry, I would never want to do anything to hurt Amanda.  I can be a dumbass sometimes, just get caught up in the moment and not think.  I hope that you know that I never meant to hurt her, I will be way more careful in the future.”

Mark didn’t know if he could have asked for a better reply.  Even so, he decided to strike while the iron was hot.

He looked at Amanda.  “I want you to bring up a threesome again.  You’ve never been with a guy this long that I haven’t met, that we haven’t played together.  If he wants to keep seeing you, he needs to make this happen.  I’ve been patient, but he fucked up pretty badly here – he needs to show some good faith.”

Amanda nodded.  It was a completely fair demand for her husband to make.  Apparently, Greg agreed, as he quickly replied that he’d be happy to do so as soon as she felt up to it.

Published 
Written by cloakndagger772
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments