Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Wishes Come True - Part 3

"BF asks reluctant GF to fuck his friend as he watches - continued"

72
16 Comments 16
3.0k Views 3.0k
7.4k words 7.4k words

Catching the piece of clothing that had moments before been concealing this gorgeous body, Eric stared openly as Alicia stood in front of him a moment. She watched him with a sly smile, topless except for her white lace bra in front of her boyfriend who watched with obvious enjoyment.

She straightened her hair a moment and unhurriedly reached for her guitar. Her large tits in full view as she bent over. Before she straightened and once again placed the strap over her head. Oh, she was teasing him now, and he would be damned if she wasn't enjoying it. Fuck, his dick felt like it was going to rip through his jeans.

"Damn," was all he could say as he ogled his friend's girlfriend's body a moment longer. A small, pleased smile spread Alicia's luscious lips as she looked over at him.

"Time to make it even," she said. And sure enough when the next guitar battle ended, it was Eric's turn to pull his t-shirt over his head. This revealed his chiselled, muscular body to an obviously impressed Alicia as she guided her eyes over him for a moment.

The next battle began, and once more Eric won, much to his satisfaction. Watching Alicia once again remove the guitar, setting it beside Nick, before she once more turned her eyes to Eric and proceeded to unbutton her tight jeans. Opening them slowly, she half turned so that her tight ass was half facing him.

Then she unhurriedly began to push the tight material down her long, smooth, slender legs. Eric's eyes followed the gradual movement, completely transfixed, before the stunning twenty-one-year-old girlfriend straightened and kicked the jeans from her feet.

Placing her slender hands on her hips, Alicia turned to stand facing him once more. Now only wearing her matching white lace underwear, she smiled and kept her sparkling grey eyes locked on his.

"You've got me down to my underwear, but that's as far as you'll go," she said, her voice a mix of playful teasing and a huskiness brought on from her obviously growing horniness.

Eric smiled in return as he allowed his eyes to wander all over his friend's girlfriend's hot body. She obviously wanted him to as she stood there, hands on hips in all her glory, smiling softly at him.

"Your girlfriend is fucking hot, man," Eric said without thought to his friend, looking over to him when he realised what he had said.

Why he suddenly worried about whether his friend would be angry about the comment he didn't know, after all, this had been all Nick's idea. But Eric couldn't help wondering if he had intended it to go this far. He got his answer when Nick smiled at Alicia proudly, still calmly sitting back, and took a swig from his beer before answering.

"She sure is," his friend replied calmly and proudly. "She's also a very good gamer, so you'd better watch out now."

Eric grinned at his friend before he looked back at his friend's half naked girlfriend. She had the guitar back on again, however that didn't stop Eric letting his eyes wander over that gorgeous, sexy body for a small moment before once again readying for the next battle.

This round didn't go well for Eric, as Nick predicted, mostly because he couldn't get the image of Alicia out of his mind. And so soon Eric was undoing his own jeans and pulling them somewhat less elegantly from his legs before kicking them away from him. He was down to only his boxers now, whereas Alicia still had her bra and panties left.

"I think you're enjoying this," Alicia teased, her eyes going to the very prominent bulge in his boxers.

Eric looked down a moment before grinning.

"Take it as a compliment," he replied as he smiled, and Alicia purred softly, so softly he thought Nick hadn't heard and that Alicia had meant no one to hear.

"I think we'll end this now," she said in reply, her eyes slowly moving from his boxers, up his body, to his face.

"Not quite yet you've still got two to go," he replied teasingly, and Alicia's smile deepened.

"Then let's see who'll win," she said, as she turned back to the television. And once more the guitar battle began.

This time, when the round ended, Eric felt like shouting in celebration as he won again. Turning his attention swiftly to his friend's girlfriend, he watched as she looked down at Nick a moment. She was obviously wondering if he wanted this to go as far as actually getting naked.

Nick simply gave her a smile that said more than Eric could read. However, all that he cared about really was the blazing horniness in Alicia's eyes as she once more turned to look intently at him and slowly, oh so fucking slowly, reached behind her to unhook her bra.

The thin straps loosened as Alicia unhooked the back, before she reached up to take hold of one of the straps, and slowly lowered the thin material from one of her slender shoulders. Her eyes still held on his as she held the bra in place over her large, glorious tits while she slowly lowered the other strap.

Eric's dick was straining to push out from its confines as he watched his friend's knockout girlfriend. He had only met for the first time that night. She looked deep into his eyes as she prepared to completely remove her bra and reveal her naked tits to him. In front of her boyfriend, his friend, too.

Fuck, his dick had never been this hard! For what seemed like an eternity Alicia kept her eyes on him, while his eyes were locked and unblinking on her impressive chest, and then she moved and tossed her bra towards him. For a moment all Eric could see was the white material coming towards him, however he caught it with his hands and his eyes fell on the most wondrous sight.

Alicia Brookes stood once again with her hands on her hips - her eyes burning with lust and horniness - as she kept her eyes on Eric. He stared in awe at the heavy, 36D tits that now stood naked and proud on her chest, her nipples hard.

Her impressive tits heaved up and down as she breathed heavily. She was obviously extremely turned on by the whole situation. And it took everything Eric had in him not to move towards her to wrap his hands around those large, glorious mounds.

For a long time, Eric drank in the sight of his friend's now topless girlfriend, his eyes not seeming to get their fill. Before he once more looked to her face as she spoke to him, bringing him out of his daze.

"See something you like?" Nick's girlfriend asked somewhat breathlessly, and Eric nodded, his throat dry, he had never seen any woman so incredibly hot as this woman right now.

"Damn! You're so fucking hot, Liss. Shame the others didn't see this," he replied, his own voice a little unsteady from the intense horniness he was feeling.

Alicia trembled gently at his last words and her eyes grew a little more intense.

"You're the only guy who's seen me this naked since I've been with Nick," she replied in a voice that seemed as hot as her eyes, and then she looked to Nick who was sitting watching her with a look of intense horniness, "You don't mind your friend ogling your girlfriend's naked tits, do you, baby?"

Looking up at his half-naked girlfriend as she stood topless in front of his friend, Nick simply gave her a smile that was filled with as much lust as either Alicia or Eric's was.

"Not at all, this was the bet after all," Eric's friend, and Alicia's boyfriend, replied, and Alicia gave him a loving, and very turned on smile, before she once more looked at Eric.

The entire room crackled with sexual energy, and for a moment Eric wondered why Nick was so cool and calm with letting his friend stare at his half-naked girlfriend. Why he seemed to enjoy the fact that his own girlfriend was stripping for his friend and enjoying it too, Eric wondered.

However, right then he didn't really care too much. Whatever his friend's reasons were, Eric was getting to watch a gorgeous woman strip before him, and the fact she was his friend's girlfriend only made it that much hotter.

As Eric and Alicia stared heatedly into each other's eyes, Eric felt it increasingly difficult not to grab this stunner and slam her against the wall and fuck her brains out. With the pure lustful look in her eyes right then as she stared at him only wearing her white lace panties, Eric wondered whether she would actually mind, regardless of whether Nick was there or not.

Either way, after tonight and seeing Nick's girlfriend this naked, Eric was definitely going to try to get into this chick. Even if she was his friend's girlfriend. Little did he know that was precisely what was going to happen soon enough.

"Well, one last round it seems," Alicia said after a little while, her voice husky and breathless, her heart pounding rapidly.

"I can't wait." Eric replied, insinuating towards her last piece of clothing.

Alicia smiled a very playful, and very dirty, smile as her eyes flicked towards the huge bulge in his boxers. However, she didn't say a word, instead she took her guitar up and once more prepared, this time for the final round.

The last battle was difficult for both of them due to their heightened horniness, and both wanted desperately to win. With hearts pounding and loins burning, the game began. And after what seemed like an eternity, though in fact was only a few minutes, the game ended. And the winner had been decided.

Turning to look at him triumphantly, Alicia removed her guitar before she once more placed her slender hands on her hips, her big naked tits standing proudly on her chest as she smiled proudly at him.

"Looks like I'm the winner," she said, in a mix of pride and anticipation. Then her eyes glanced at his bulging boxers a moment, "It's time for your friend to pay up, baby," she added to her boyfriend. Which turned Eric's smile into one of pride. Oh, she definitely wanted to see what was making that bulge.

Glancing at Nick a moment to see if he had any objections, which he didn't seem to. Not that that should have been a surprise after allowing his girlfriend to strip almost naked for his friend on bets. Eric looked back to Alicia as he grabbed the waistband of his boxers.

His friend's hot girlfriend's eyes immediately lowered, and Eric smiled as he noted the anticipation on the topless stunner's face. He then yanked his last remaining piece of clothing off him in one swift motion, then kicked them off and stood straight. His eyes were solely on his friend's girlfriend as he smiled proudly.

The moment his hard dick came into view Alicia's eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly for a moment, though she quickly closed it before Nick managed to see. However, her eyes remained wide as she stared at his hard member for a long time before Eric decided to speak.

"See something you like?" Eric said confidently, teasing Alicia in the same way she teased him earlier.

Without thinking, his friend's stunning girlfriend nodded, her entire attention on his nine inch, hard, thick dick. It was only after a moment of silence that Alicia looked up at his face, her expression now one of pure, agonized horniness. Oh, she was going to get on his dick, especially now she had seen it.

"Looks like you won after all," he said cockily, and Alicia smiled weakly, her breathing still a little erratic.

"I told you she was good," Nick suddenly said as he stood up, looking from Eric to his girlfriend, who now held her eyes firmly on his face, though it was obvious that it was deliberate.

"I'd never doubt that, man," Eric replied, the obvious insinuation not lost on his friend, nor on his girlfriend whose smile twitched in amusement as her large tits heaved.

She must have been really turned on to have suddenly become so quiet. Looking between the two, as Nick placed his beer down and Alicia firmly kept her gaze on Eric's face and continued to breath heavily, Eric asked what would turn out to be the fateful question of that night, "So, what now?"

He had meant it half in jest, because he didn't know how to top seeing his friend's hot girlfriend strip – damn, those tits were good - nor the expression on her face which suggested she wanted his dick as much as he wanted to give it to her. He had also meant it half out of genuine curiosity, as what indeed were they to do after this? They couldn't exactly get dressed and go on talking about the day after all of this. It was Nick who answered, and in a way Eric had not expected.

Looking from Alicia, with a small, loving smile, Nick turned to look at Eric, calm and confident, though with a hint of enjoying the whole situation. Eric found out why when he spoke.

"What do you say we continue this in the bedroom?" his friend asked, and it was Eric's turn to go wide-eyed.

For a long moment, he stared at his friend. He couldn't mean what he thought he meant, surely? But then, what else could he have meant? First Eric looked at Nick, who was calm and confident. Then he looked to Alicia. She stared intently at Eric's face, her breathing growing faster and heavier, and her eyes shining like the sun. She stood naked except for her white lace panties. Eric's eyes widened slightly more.

If Nick meant what he thought, that meant then Alicia must have known...she didn't seem surprised. For a few moments Eric's mind reeled.

"Are you saying..." Eric began and trailed off as he looked between them both questioningly. Fuck! He wanted this so badly! But was this some kind of dream, or trick? If it was, it was bloody cruel.

Nick, however, nodded calmly, and Eric let out a deep breath.

"Damn," he said as he stared at his friend and his girlfriend.

He really wanted him to have sex with her! And here he had been thinking of how to get her alone. Had they been planning this all night? Suddenly, Eric shook himself. What was he doing? Here was his friend, offering him the chance to screw his hot girlfriend, and here he was thinking about it. What the fuck? There was one thing he had to make sure of though, and so looking to Alicia, he spoke, "And you want this too?"

Alicia looked oh so beautiful. Her long hair fell down her back and some gently over her large, round tits, half covering her nipples as she stood staring at him. She took a deep breath - oh, that was a magnificent sight - before she nodded.

Her nod was very definite, yet at the same time more than a little shaky. She was obviously very, very turned on right then.

"Damn," he said finally, grinning broadly as his long, hard dick twitched at the thought of what was to come. He was actually going to bury his dick in his friend's girlfriend! Fuck, that was a once in a lifetime situation, "I'm up for that, definitely."

Alicia seemed lost in her horniness as Nick nodded with a turned-on smile.

"I'll be watching, but as long as you two agree, you can do whatever you want tonight," he said, and Eric nodded in return, brightening even more as he realised he would get this stunner all to himself. Not to mention that he could do whatever to her. He would have to do his best, perhaps then she would beg him for more later, she already seemed transfixed with his dick.

"Sure, sounds good to me," Eric replied confidently now, as he reached out his hand towards Alicia. He wasn't going to argue. If Nick had a fetish of watching his hot girl getting screwed, well, hey, as long as he was the one banging the hell out of her, who cared, right?

Alicia's eyes sparkled once more as she looked at Nick for a moment before she reached out to gently take a hold of Eric's hand. Then Nick led the way towards the bedroom he shared with Alicia, that was now going to be shared with his friend too.

Eric couldn't help but glance over his shoulder a couple of times as they made their way to the bedroom. Alicia looked stunning, and intensely horny, as he led her into the bedroom she shared with Nick. Her large, naked tits jiggled erotically as she walked heavily, her mind reeling in lust.

Eric smiled as his eyes fell on the room that was meant solely for Nick and Alicia, but would tonight be witness to his friend screwing her hard on the bed. The bed was a nice, large, double bed with a sturdy wooden headboard.

There were wardrobes and dressing tables and such, however, Eric didn't pay much attention to those at that moment, he was only interested in the bed Alicia shared with Nick. That would be where he drilled her ass the first time, and, damn, he would make sure there would be a second, and a third, and more. Then he could focus on screwing her in various places, but tonight, he wanted to bang her senseless on their bed.

As Eric came into the room, Nick sat down calmly on a chair that was by the door and at the bottom right of the large bed - facing more of the side than the base - though it was in a perfect position to see most of the bed. Obviously, Nick had planned the best place to watch his girlfriend take another man's cock.

Looking from his friend to the bed, Eric led Alicia into the room, and to the side of the bed, before he stopped and turned to face her.

They were standing a couple of feet directly in front of Nick now; Eric completely naked with his ragingly hard dick standing at attention in front of him, and Alicia naked except for her lace panties.

Eric gave Nick a proud look before he turned his attention to his friend's topless girlfriend. Alicia's face was a mask of complete horniness. She was his for the taking now, and right in front of her boyfriend, his friend.

Oh, he had the perfect idea of how he was going to make this girl scream in pleasure, and just how he was going to make her his. Fuck, but this was going to be good!

***

Alicia's large 36D tits rose and fell heavily as her breathing grew heavy with the intense horniness pulsing from her pussy through her hot, 21-year-old body. She couldn't believe that she was actually naked except for her panties in front of this friend of her boyfriend's, who she had only met today! Naked, and about to have sex with him!

She could hardly think of anything other than that huge cock of his that was standing hard and long in front of him, almost touching her flat stomach. Of course, she couldn't get her boyfriend out of her mind, he was only a couple of feet to the right of her. Oh, fuck she felt on fire. There was no turning back now, if there ever had been.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous," Eric said as he reached one of his strong hands and cupped her face, pulling her a little closer to him as his other hand laid gently on her slender hip, each touch sending shivers of pleasure through Alicia's body.

The stunning girlfriend didn't reply, she didn't know what to say, and Alicia didn't think she could actually manage to say anything right then. Her head was spinning.

Her lack of response didn't deter her boyfriend's friend at all, he simply gave her a smile that made the enormous butterflies in Alicia's stomach grow twice as big - damn, he was hot - as he gently pulled her closer to him.

The moment his hard, very fucking hard, dick touched Alicia's stomach she shuddered visibly, a soft deep breath of exhilaration escaping her lips as her eyes remained locked on his.

Ever closer, as if in a dream, Eric pulled her, until her hard nipples gently touched his chiselled chest, and Eric slowly began to lower his face towards hers.

It seemed to happen all in slow motion, however the moment her boyfriend's friend's lips met hers, Alicia melted inside.

At first they kissed lightly, softly, once, twice, then Alicia parted her lips a little. Then Eric parted his a little more, until finally Eric pressed his lips against hers a little more tightly, though still gently, and as his lips opened and his tongue moved, hers did also. And Alicia closed her eyes as they began to kiss fully, their tongues dancing lightly in each other's mouths.

Her slender hands moved as if from instinct, her mind reeling from the knowledge that she was kissing another guy, half naked, right in front of her boyfriend as he watched excitedly. Her left hand rested on Eric's arm, while her right rested on his waist.

The kiss seemed to last forever, however just a few moments after their lips met Eric broke the gentle kiss. And Alicia opened her eyes and saw lust burning in the eyes of her boyfriend's friend.

That hunger for her set her pussy pulsing, especially as Eric lowered his hands to the waistline of her panties, their eyes following. Before he finally pushed them down, removing the last remnants of Alicia's clothes as they pooled around her feet.

GloriSparkss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GloriSparkss

Alicia let them remain there, as this time when Eric kissed her, there was no sign of gentleness. Instead, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her hard against him, squashing her big tits flat against his solid chest and pressing that huge, rock-solid cock of his hard into Alicia's stomach.

A deep, lustful moan escaped Alicia's lips involuntarily as once again Eric's lips met hers, and their tongues began to dance in a kiss that was passionate and hot with the lust they were both filled with.

For a moment, Alicia forgot that she wasn't single. And that her own boyfriend was in fact a couple of feet away and watching her. She flung her arms around Eric's neck and grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling his face to hers.

She was so incredibly horny, and this guy was turning her on so much. What, with his huge dick, his teasing, and his assertiveness, not to mention his good looks. Fuck, right then she didn't know whether this whole thing was more for her now than it was for Nick and his fantasy.

Suddenly Eric broke the kiss and with a look of utter lust spun her around so that her back was pressed against his body, and turned so that she was standing facing Nick.

"Look at your boyfriend, Liss," Eric said as he ran his hands from her slim waist onto her stomach and pulled her back against him.

Alicia breathed heavier as she stared into her boyfriend's eyes, his burning with the same lust she knew must be in her own. Eric's huge dick was pressed against her ass as he began kissing down her neck, before turning her face towards his and once again locking his lips on hers. This time, though, he made sure to kiss her so that Nick could see their tongues dancing together.

As the hot kiss continued, Eric slowly slid his hands up her body to cup both of her large, heavy tits, letting his hands squeeze the soft but firm flesh of her 36D mounds. His fingers sank into them as he kneaded them, and he kissed her hard and passionately right in front of Nick's face.

Alicia couldn't stop herself from moaning into Eric's mouth, as she reached back and ran her hands through his hair, giving him perfect access to take liberties with her tits as she arched her back slightly. This pushed her ass back towards him and her tits hard into his hungry hands.

At first the stunner had her eyes closed, revelling in how hot she felt, and how good Eric was at kissing, not to mention how amazing his hands felt on her body, however, before long she opened them. She wanted to look into her boyfriend's eyes as he watched his friend taking so many liberties with her body.

Breaking the kiss, Alicia kept her hands over her head in Eric's hair, his hands still roughly groping her tits, full of her large breasts, as she once again locked eyes with Nick.

Her boyfriend had undone his jeans and had his hand down them as he watched her being taken like only he should right in front of him. Alicia felt a thrill rush through her as they watched each other for a few minutes while Eric continued to enjoy her body with his hands and lips.

"Enjoying watching me turn your girlfriend on, Nick?" Eric asked as he looked up, his hands still squeezing her large tits roughly. "I think she likes it."

Alicia could hear the smug smile on Eric's face, though her eyes never left her boyfriend's, however after he finished speaking, she saw the lust rage on Nick's face, and with a tingle in her belly, decided to join in.

Turning her face half to Eric's, she gently kissed his lips lovingly.

"I love the way your hands feel on me," she said truthfully, in a voice that was far huskier from horniness than she had realised, "It's so hot having you take me in front of my boyfriend. Ohm, fuck. You're making me so horny."

Their lips locked for a brief moment before once again Eric broke the kiss. Alicia knew that she looked like she was about to beg for his cock, probably because she would right then. She didn't know how much more she could take. The huge fucking pole was pressing roughly into her ass.

Staring into her boyfriend's friend's eyes as he continued groping her big tits, Alicia knew she had to get fucked right now.

Glancing at Nick, Alicia turned to look at Eric heatedly.

"I think he wants to watch you fuck me, Eric," Alicia said, running her hands over his and helping him to roughly squeeze her impressive tits, "I think my boyfriend wants to watch you push that big dick into my pussy and fuck me."

With every word, Alicia felt lust and horniness take over more and more, and when she turned to look at Nick once again, she could see it had done the same with him. She was breathing so fast now it was like she had run a mile.

"Is that what you want, Nicky-boy?" Eric asked, and Alicia felt a flood of electricity rage through her when her boyfriend nodded.

"You want your friend to give me his hard dick, baby?" Alicia asked, teasing and very horny.

Once again, Nick nodded, lust raging on his face, and his hand pumping in his jeans. Turning her face to Eric, Alicia watched his eyes burning.

"Well then, do you want to fuck your friend's girl in front of him then, Eric? Want to make me beg for your cock while you pound me on the bed?" she asked hornily, the words more instinct than thought, though Alicia knew she meant every word.

Eric's eyes flashed, and his hands squeezed her tits as hard as they could, bringing a soft, breathy moan from her throat. Before Eric released them, and once more grabbed her waist, and spun her around to once again face him.

"I'll take that as a yes," she purred with a gentle, though hungry, smile, as she traced her fingers up and down his muscular chest.

"You tell me now, Alicia. Do you want me to fuck you in front of your boyfriend? Do you want my dick inside you right now, right here?" Nick's friend asked her dominantly, and Alicia felt a shiver flow down her spine as she looked up at his face from his impressive cock. Biting her bottom lip, she nodded definitely, however Eric wasn't finished. "Then you better beg me to give it to you."

Alicia's eyes sparkled, and she smiled dirtily, and looked over her shoulder at Nick.

"Your friend wants me to beg him for his big dick, beg him to fuck me with it," she said as she looked into Nick's eyes, and watched how hot he got from it. Such teasing was driving her crazy. It was so naughty, mostly because she was enjoying teasing her boyfriend so much about how she was going to screw his friend, not to mention actually looking forward to it, "Mmm, I think I should."

Turning to look up at Eric once more, Alicia made sure Nick could see as she slowly ran her hand down Eric's chest before wrapping her delicate fingers around the hard, thick shaft of his nine-inch dick.

Fuck, it felt so good in her hand. It was going to feel incredible when he drove that thing into her pussy.

Squeezing the thick cock in her hand, Alicia looked deep into Eric's eyes and did her best to sound pleading.

"I want your big cock so badly, Eric. I want you to put me on this bed I share with Nick and fuck me with this big, hard cock all you want. Please, baby, please fuck me in front of my boyfriend, on his bed. Please give me your big dick," she said, and heard Nick groan beside her.

Eric simply smiled smugly as he looked down at her, and Alicia knew that he could see that she really did mean everything she said. He could also see that right then she would have meant it even if Nick hadn't have been there, she was that hot.

"I'm going to fuck the life out of you," Nick's friend boasted heatedly, and was about to lead her towards the bed when Alicia shook her head with a playful smile.

"You'll get your chance to fuck this little girlfriend of your friend's," she teased hornily, before she smiled wickedly, "But first, I need to get used to this thick cock of yours. You're bigger and thicker than Nick, and I want to ride your big dick anyway. I want you and my boyfriend to watch me while I fuck myself on your big cock. You can watch my tits bounce while you think that you're actually fucking Nick's girlfriend and see just how much I love your dick in me."

Both Nick and Eric looked ready to explode by the time Alicia finished, and with a very horny and very dirty smile, began to lead Eric towards the large double bed she shared with her boyfriend, by his hard dick.

As Alicia let go and Eric climbed onto the bed and lay down so that he was almost side on to Nick, though with his head slightly angled towards the still clothed boyfriend, Alicia thought she was going to explode too, she was that horny.

This was it now; she was actually going to have another dick inside her body, and fuck, she was about to scream, she felt so high.

***

Nick's dick was rock hard as he watched Alicia, their eyes locked, first place one bare knee on the large bed before she swung the other over Eric's naked body. His huge, hard dick stood proud as Nick watched his hot girlfriend kneel over his naked friend, her pussy over his dick as she knelt watching him and breathing heavily.

"There's no turning back now, baby, you're going to have to watch your girl ride your friend's big cock," Alicia purred heatedly, and Nick's dick strained harder, he was going to cum soon if she carried on teasing him like this.

If the horny boyfriend had been ready to cum right then, he didn't know how he held back when he watched Alicia reach down between her legs to wrap her fingers around his friend's hard dick. Nor as she positioned the solid member beneath her, before slowly lowering herself down.

As Nick watched his friend's hard nine-inch dick first touch his girlfriend's hot pussy, his hand flew in his jeans, and he knew he was going to cum. If only he had known what a Pandora's box he had opened.

***

The moment Eric's dick pressed against Alicia's pussy, she shuddered throughout her entire body. Biting her bottom lip, however, she continued to lower herself down. And then, with a sudden push, she felt the thick head of her boyfriend's friend's dick push into her burning pussy.

"Mmm," the stunning girlfriend moaned deeply, as she continued to watch Eric's dick slide into her as she lowered herself down its thick, long length.

Each inch seemed twice as long, and twice as thick, as it looked, as it slowly pushed further and deeper into her pussy, sending shivers of electricity shooting all through her.

Looking up from the hard cock that was pushing into her, Alicia fixed lust-glazed eyes onto her boyfriend's own. She moaned deeply as she watched him, as the thick cock continued to fill her up.

"Ohm, this is so fucking hot," Alicia moaned breathily, as Eric's hands found her hips and began to pull her down the rest of the length of his glorious dick. All the while, Alicia kept her eyes fastened on Nick's.

She couldn't believe that here she was, lowering herself onto her boyfriend's friend's dick, on her and her boyfriend's bed, while her boyfriend watched the whole thing! This was insane, but oh so fucking hot.

"Fuck! You're so big," she moaned again breathily, as her eyes closed while she relished the feel of each thick inch pushing deep into her, filling her more than Nick ever had.

After what seemed like an eternity, and what seemed like having a baseball bat shoved inside her, Alicia felt herself resting on Eric's legs. His huge cock was now buried naked, and balls deep, inside her very hot, and very horny pussy.

Opening her lust-filled eyes, she first looked to Eric, who stared back at her with a hugely smug grin on his face, which he should have, here he was with his friend's girlfriend on his dick in front of his friend. Then she looked once more to Nick, whose hand was now jacking his dick outside of his jeans as he watched the two of them intently.

Having the hunger of two men watching her sent pulses through Alicia's body, it felt good to be wanted so much. However, what felt much better was this huge, hot, different cock buried inside her.

As she watched Nick a moment, Alicia was glad her boyfriend was enjoying his fantasy come true. But right then she was so fucking horny, and she had just the thing inside her to take care of it. Oh, she was going to ride this friend of Nick's raw.

Looking back to Eric as he lay beneath her, Alicia gave him a wicked, and playful, smile before she leaned down. Making sure she remained completely impaled on his hard, hot cock, she pressed her lips tightly against his for a moment.

With her large tits squashed flat against his muscular chest, Alicia began kissing Eric passionately, holding his hands above his head for a moment. Then she finally broke the kiss and breathlessly pushed herself up again, so that she sat up, her hands lightly resting on Eric's stomach.

"Mm, your dick is so big," Alicia purred erotically, as she looked down at her boyfriend's friend, uncaring if her boyfriend heard, she was that horny, "You better fuck me good. Shall we make a good show for Nick?"

With those words Alicia began to rock her slender hips back and forth, pushing Eric's big, hard cock in and out of her tight, oh so horny pussy.

For the first few moments all the stunning girlfriend could do was hold her breath and close her eyes, relishing the feel of her boyfriend's friend's big naked dick sliding oh so stiffly in and out of her burning hot pussy while she knew that her boyfriend sat watching not a few feet away.

Finally, after the first few movements of her hips, Alicia opened her glowing eyes and looked down at her boyfriend's naked friend as he rested his hands on her long, smooth thighs. Her hands still rested on his muscular chest, as she pushed her hips back and forth a little more intently, as she grew accustomed to the large size of cock filling her up completely.

"Mm, fuck, your big cock feels good in me," Alicia purred erotically, as she stared into Eric's eyes and used her arms to push her large, heavy tits closer together. The sight instantly drawing his eyes, "Do you want to see me fuck myself on it? Do you want to watch me bounce up and down on your huge dick?"

Eric's face was a mix of horny-lust and pride, which sent shivers through Alicia's body as he smirked and reached around with one hand to slap her ass, as she slowly rocked back and forth on his enormous shaft.

"Yeah, fuck that sweet ass on my dick, Liss. Show me and your boyfriend what a slut girlfriend you really are," Eric replied, before he reached his other hand around to grab her tight ass, using his grip to move her faster up and down his rigid dick.

Biting her bottom lip, Alicia groaned deeply at Eric's words and the sudden feel of him pulling her up and down his solid shaft. Digging her nails gently into his muscular chest, she began to move her hips back and forth faster, and with much more vigour, until her big tits began to gently jiggle between her arms, her nipples hard.

Looking up towards her boyfriend, Alicia's eyes blazed with lust as she saw his jeans around his ankles as he jacked-off furiously, as he watched her ride up and down his friend's big cock.

"Um, yeah, baby. Um, fuck, are you enjoying yourself, baby?" Alicia moaned breathily, her heart pounding as she continued to rock her hips back and forth with increasing energy. Fuck, this cock inside her was big! "Are you enjoying watching your girlfriend bounce up and down on your friend's, oh, um, big fucking cock?"

The last few words came out as a guttural groan as Alicia became lost for a moment in the feel of Eric's huge dick sliding faster and faster in and out of her pussy. It felt so big and thick inside her, and what was hotter was the fact she was looking at, and talking to, her boyfriend while another dick filled her hot pussy.

The feel of that long, hard, thick cock sinking and stretching deep into her pussy with every movement while she stared into the eyes of her boyfriend, the man she loved with all of her heart, made Alicia shudder. And she couldn't help but groan even more, her body reacting as she began to feel an orgasm growing within her already.

"Of course he loves it, he wants to watch me fill you like you've never been filled before," Eric replied with more than a hint of smugness in his tone, as he placed his hands on her slim waist before adding in a more commanding tone, "Give me a kiss and let him watch while I fuck you better than he ever has."

Alicia loved her boyfriend, which was why she was fully impaled on his friend's dick in the first place, and usually any kind of demeaning of him would have made her angry. However, there was something exciting, something hot, about the whole situation. And instead of becoming indignant, Alicia found herself obeying her boyfriend's friend.

Leaning down, Alicia pressed her full, luscious lips hard against Eric's, mashing them together as their tongues danced. And her large, round tits squashed into Eric's chiselled torso, while her hair fell around her face.

"Mmph," she moaned passionately into Eric's mouth, as he grabbed the back of her head, pulling her face to his while she continued rocking her hips. She was pushing herself up and down his large, hard cock as best as she could in that position.

Suddenly, Eric broke the kiss and grabbed hold of her waist. Before, with one swift movement that was lightning quick, he began thrusting his dick into her, slamming his long, hard, fat cock into her pussy while he held her close to him.

Alicia was instantly caught off guard, however the sudden pounding her boyfriend's friend began to give her drove everything out of her mind as he began fucking his huge dick in and out of her mercilessly.

"Oh, fuck! Yes. Yes. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Uh, uh, uh, uh. Eric, fuck, yes, um, oh," Alicia began to moan vocally, her hair covering her face as she gripped the bed covers either side of Eric's head, holding on for dear life while he held her to him and slammed his hard cock into her from underneath her.

"You like that slut?" Eric growled harshly from the exertion and the feel of her tight, red hot pussy gripping to his thick shaft.

"Oh, yeah. Yes! Oh, fuck, yes. I, I, oh. Fuck me with that big cock," Alicia moaned, though with some trouble from the pounding she was receiving, "Ohm."

Her mind, and pussy, were reeling from the onslaught Eric's dick was giving to her, and Alicia soon found her lips once more mashing against Eric's. Her tongue danced with his as they kissed loudly, and she continued to moan into his mouth hotly.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, baby!" Alicia whispered as she broke the kiss, breathing heavily as their lips still touched and they stared into each other's eyes.

It was then that Alicia realised she was now fucking her boyfriend's friend for herself. She was enjoying it completely and wanted more than anything to reach that intense orgasm she knew was building. And right then, if Nick asked her to stop, she didn't think she could.

Eric seemed to see this in her eyes as he smiled a deep and satisfied smile. He looked up at her as they shared that private moment, hidden by Alicia's hair as it fell all around their faces.

Just as suddenly as Eric had begun holding her to him and fucking her hard and fast, he stopped. Breathing heavily, panting, and staring into his eyes, Alicia listened as he whispered for her ears only.

"Ride my dick, Liss, show me how much you love it," her boyfriend's friend once again commanded, and once again Alicia knew she would obey. This time, she smiled naughtily first.

"Are you trying to make me want your cock again?" she asked, with more than a hint of horniness in her voice. She knew that must be why he was trying to make her show her 'appreciation' for him, not to mention his control.

Strange thing was, it was getting her more and more excited. She loved Nick though, and this would just be a one-time thing, but hey, she was allowed to enjoy herself right now.

"I already know you do; now show Nick just how much you love having my dick inside you without my help," he answered confidently, and his words sent shivers down Alicia's spine. They were true, but she would deal with them after the sex. Right now, she had an orgasm approaching.

Published 
Written by The_Shadow_Rising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments